SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

I have several questions and one suggestion from a modder's perspective:

Q1)

Why is there no documentation? How can I as a modder use SexiS as a framework now, in its alpha stage, without the cupid plugin, to see if it will be the right tool for me once it reaches beta?

Q2)

When you say:

The goal of this project is to make a fully featured sex engine. Other mods can use this as a master file allowing them the ability to easily create sex scenes.

and

- Simple call to have two actors have sex

Do you really mean "calling a sex scene by performing a magic effect on the actor references"?

Q3)

Why don't you include script source files to see how you did things?

Suggestion:

Please, please, please do create some kind of thread-structure for this mod. It's not very practical to read 60+ pages to look for info.

Q1)

Why is there no documentation? How can I as a modder use SexiS as a framework now' date=' in its alpha stage, without the cupid plugin, to see if it will be the right tool for me once it reaches beta?

Q2)

When you say:

The goal of this project is to make a fully featured sex engine. Other mods can use this as a master file allowing them the ability to easily create sex scenes.

and

Do you really mean "calling a sex scene by performing a magic effect on the actor references"?

Q3)

Suggestion:

Please, please, please do create some kind of thread-structure for this mod. It's not very practical to read 60+ pages to look for info.

You didn't spend much time reading through the thread now did you? :)

The answers to the questions you have asked are readily available in the thread and even early in the thread so you don't have to read a lot of pages to get the answers.

However to save you time, the answer is yes. It's intended as a framework and while the script sources are not posted with the downloads in the first post they are in fact posted in the announcement for each new version of the code.

As an alpha version it's not really considered ready for use by others yet but I hope it moves to beta soon as I plan to use it.

I hope your interest means you've got a project of your own under consideration.

Watching this one... I'm certainly looking forward to a polished sex/relations mod that makes every NPC aware of the fact that they are having sex or have had sex with the player. We see this being done lightly with buffs but would be nice to get notes from woman that you satisfy asking you to meet them at their place or a local tavern because they are craving more... Would be nice to see some lovers get jealous and say "How could you do this to me!?" If they find out you have been sleeping around/ cheating. I know the dialogue is there for missing the wedding just use it in a new context and it works perfectly. These things would add some humor and actual romance to the game... I think there was a lovers flirt mod for Oblivion but it would be nice to have a female NPC approach you if they like you and say something flirty

I've noticed that the OP's post on this thread is missing important detailed instructions on how to fully uninstall this mod. While I do keep very clean backup saves of before SexiS' date=' it still would be nice to have uninstall instructions in case we decide to upgrade.

[/quote']

A feature I'm trying to complete for the next version is proper uninstallation support. While things can be done to disable it, they're not as safe as they should be. Once the update is out, I'll include notes in the OP about how to go about uninstalling.

Q1)

Why is there no documentation? How can I as a modder use SexiS as a framework now' date=' in its alpha stage, without the cupid plugin, to see if it will be the right tool for me once it reaches beta?

Q2)

When you say:

and

Q3)

Suggestion:

WaxenFigure mostly covered these, but to reiterate:

1:

This project is in Alpha currently, and as such it is really not appropriate for other modders to start working with this. Nearly every update I put out breaks all existing plugins due to one change or another. This is because the API changes (which is needed as features are added).

2:

Well, I guess sort of. A modder just uses a function call which looks something like:

SexiS.HaveSex( actor1, actor2 )

Yes, the framework uses a magic effect to control the scene, but it is not something modders themselves will interact with.

3:

A number of reasons. A big one is to prevent random people from coming, making plugins, and then having shit break as soon as I update SexiS. As mentioned, the full source is available as an attachment on the posts where I announce updates and detail what changed. I realize it's not obvious / easy to find, but until Beta that's somewhat intentional.

My current plan is to include the source in the OP once Beta is reached. I will also begin working on modder-oriented documentation once in beta. Once complete, it will be posted in it's own thread dedicated to modder support.

Works very well. Just the all time consuming monkey work to finish then you have a great functional system in place.

Hope you figure out the nude suits problem. I thought it was something to do with my custom race meshes but its not. Some seem to work fine for the males. Orcs work fine and a few more but high elfs and elder race won't get a boner along with others even though it set to 1 in the config. I have no scripting experience but how exactly does the nude script make a function call to swap out meshes. Is it referenced by mesh name,defaultbodypartdata or something else...?

Works very well. Just the all time consuming monkey work to finish then you have a great functional system in place.

Hope you figure out the nude suits problem. I thought it was something to do with my custom race meshes but its not. Some seem to work fine for the males. Orcs work fine and a few more but high elfs and elder race won't get a boner along with others even though it set to 1 in the config. I have no scripting experience but how exactly does the nude script make a function call to swap out meshes. Is it referenced by mesh name' date='defaultbodypartdata or something else...?

[/quote']

Cmod just forgot to add some races in the nude suit, here's an esp to fix that while waiting for an update.

SexiSNBody.rar

Hope you figure out the nude suits problem. I thought it was something to do with my custom race meshes but its not. Some seem to work fine for the males. Orcs work fine and a few more but high elfs and elder race won't get a boner along with others even though it set to 1 in the config. I have no scripting experience but how exactly does the nude script make a function call to swap out meshes. Is it referenced by mesh name' date='defaultbodypartdata or something else...?

[/quote']

Cmod just forgot to add some races in the nude suit, here's an esp to fix that while waiting for an update.

Nice one, it works great. People should probably download this until the next update.

I have a problem with the wounded effect too. I dont know how or why but it seems to be permanent. I have tried reseting defeated. Cure potion, cure desease potion, sleeping, activating a shrine, praying for Bethesda's Stupidity to end, Drinking heavily, having my PC to dring heavily, Moonsugar, Skooma, and still..... Nothing

Is there a way to end the effect through the console?

I have a problem with the wounded effect too. I dont know how or why but it seems to be permanent. I have tried reseting defeated. Cure potion' date=' cure desease potion, sleeping, activating a shrine, praying for Bethesda's Stupidity to end, Drinking heavily, having my PC to dring heavily, Moonsugar, Skooma, and still..... Nothing

[/quote']

The reset button needs some work still. Did you see "SexiSDefeated: Reset Player Complete"? If not, then the reset didn't finish. Easiest way to get it to finish is to get someone to hit you. I usually just find a random npc and use 'startcombat player', let them hit me, then sheath my weapon and they stop (although be sure no guards are around).

It can be removed through the console, but I don't know the FormIDs off the top of my head, and do not have access to my main PC atm.

Just tried this.. works pretty darn good! I got it to work the very first time, no crashes, no hitches, even never having used FNIS before. I really like the animations, they are great quality in general and a couple in particular are really excellent.

Of course there are the bugs -- the disabled controls with 'tfc' are annoying and I frequently find that the mouse buttons are unresponsive afterwards even if I do enableplayercontrols. I know this is alpha though so I'm sure they'll be ironed out eventually.

Some of the animations tend to line up poorly though, and the adjustments are a little coarse and sometimes move the player in a direction that doesn't necessarily make things much better. Of course some are great -- the handjob animation usually seems spot on and the "hugging" position is also usually pretty good. Also, I wish the animations were aligned a bit friendlier for the 4uDIK male bodies. Aside from personally liking the look better, the unrealistically gigantic tree limb of a schlong on the FavoredSoul bodies seems to me like it would be difficult to make work without a lot of clipping through the female's body. The more modest (but better-looking IMO) member on the 4uDIK seems like it could be friendlier to line up in some ways.

a strange bug suddently occured...every time i cast the spells i am getting teleported along with the NPC to an orc hut on the bed (it was the first bed i ever selected)...but no matter were i cast the spell on the map i always get teleported there...wtf...that was not the way it was working when i installed it...is it supposed to happen?

Great mod and so far it works smoothly. I have just one silly noob question. How do you select or toggle active and passive roles? I see the commands 1-6' date=' but nothing to toggle between active and passive.

[/quote']

the toggle active and passive is done through the cupid spells the first one cast is active the second passive. So for example you use cupid's bow on a target first that one is the active one.

CMOD I have a serious problem here man..

I managed to remove the wounded effect throught console (id is xx001d90).

Noticed that my health regenerations was still 0.00 !!

With the console seted that to 0.7 (default)

The character stiil dies after the rape is completed even though health is around 30% (theshold is set to 35%)

If I dont get that fixed I cant use Defeated anymore.. I have made several re-installes and clean saves of both Sex Addicts and SexIs and this did not change..

Any help would be apreciated.

CMOD I have a serious problem here man..

I managed to remove the wounded effect throught console (id is 98001d90).

Noticed that my health regenerations was still 0.00 !!

With the console seted that to 0.7 (default)

The character stiil dies after the rape is completed even though health is around 30% (theshold is set to 35%)

If I dont get that fixed I cant use Defeated anymore.. I have made several re-installes and clean saves of both Sex Addicts and SexIs and this did not change..

Any help would be apreciated.

What I have found so far is that this whole mess has something to do with the wounded effect. Even though I removed the effect the healing rate is still 0.

If I try to set it to 0.7 it remaines 0

If I try to set it to 1.0 it gets to 0.3

Now, during the rape the healing rate becomes -0.00 ir less than that. I believe that this is the reason that causes death. I did however set the healing rate to something above 0 but still the pc dies.

I need someone to tell me why there seems to be a permanend substruction of 0.7 from my healing rate and how to remove that.

Great mod and so far it works smoothly. I have just one silly noob question. How do you select or toggle active and passive roles? I see the commands 1-6' date=' but nothing to toggle between active and passive.

[/quote']

the toggle active and passive is done through the cupid spells the first one cast is active the second passive. So for example you use cupid's bow on a target first that one is the active one.

Thanks!

ok..

After a cople of days of "research I have found what the main problem of SexIs breaking several times for me is. I am 90% certain it is the wounded effect.

I reverted a few save back before I removed the wounded effect via the console and the character does not die durim rape. That of course is because rape from defeated mod does not work at all !!! With is what cause me to try to fix the damn thing in the first place.

So...I can not do a clean save and reinstall, 'cus that will fuck up my healrate.

I can not remove the wounded effect through the console 'cus that will fuck up my healrate

And defeated does not work.

So I guess I am stuck to keep the mod installed even though it does not work..

Work of advice CMOD. Make the wounded effect an option.

When a mod messes with the PC's attributes things can go reeeealy bad, reeeeaaly fast.

I just hope that installignt the next version over it will fix it or at least allow me to remove it.

I have a problem with the wounded effect too. I dont know how or why but it seems to be permanent. I have tried reseting defeated. Cure potion' date=' cure desease potion, sleeping, activating a shrine, praying for Bethesda's Stupidity to end, Drinking heavily, having my PC to dring heavily, Moonsugar, Skooma, and still..... Nothing

[/quote']

The reset button needs some work still. Did you see "SexiSDefeated: Reset Player Complete"? If not, then the reset didn't finish. Easiest way to get it to finish is to get someone to hit you. I usually just find a random npc and use 'startcombat player', let them hit me, then sheath my weapon and they stop (although be sure no guards are around).

It can be removed through the console, but I don't know the FormIDs off the top of my head, and do not have access to my main PC atm.

Geting Hit does not work and I dont receive the message "SexiSDefeated: Reset Player Complete"

I seem to be having a problem where my mouse buttons don't work after sex. I can still walk around fine, but can't click on anyone, draw weapons, cast spells, etc. "enableplayercontrols" doesn't help. In fact even reloading a previous save doesn't help, I had to exit and restart the game.

Geting Hit does not work and I dont receive the message "SexiSDefeated: Reset Player Complete"

honestly since i'm using this mod' date=' that stuck wounded effect was happen once, and i can simply fix it with reset option. so if you have trouble with it than i believe theres another mod that interfere which causing that wounded effect got stuck..

but one thing that i have to remind you and also the most important thing, and as Cmod stated in first post..

Status

========

Alpha.

What does that mean?

- Keep a backup save from before SexiS.*

- The API is not finalized, there are some missing features and the API may change.

- Development focus is on expanding and finalizing the API.

When will it be Beta?

- When the API has all the important features.

- Once in Beta, development focus will shift to stability.

*For people not aware, unlike Oblivion and Fallout, you cannot 'clean save' by removing a plugin and saving. Some data is never removed from save files. So having a backup save is important.

my only best solution that i can give you is use your previous save when the problem havent occured yet, after that you might try to uninstall/reinstall. believe me its always works for me..

hell, my new save file count was almost 3600 as i remember..better to prevent than cure

@azmodan22 when you say you've reinstalled are you using new saves or your old saves. Because If you are using your old saves then they are broken and you are just going to waste time trying to fix them. I've screwed my Skyrim over so many times with mods since I started using them at the start of last year. Lost 9 characters in total since i started playing in november 2011 due to bad saves. Better off just admitting defeat and starting a new game. Also remember to delete your scripts folder before starting a new game and then reinstall mods that use scripts incase you have any unused scripts just lying around in there. Also trying getting rid of mods you could do without.