SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

I think the current debuff is harsh enough' date=' reducing regeneration of your 3 stats so harshly.

I'm not sure it's possible to have the player stay on the ground without re-playing the falling over portion of the animation, which would look equally silly.

[/quote']

OK, I underestimated the draugr thing. I don't mind of it's looked at later in that case. One possibility might be to swap out a draugr rapist's skeleton at the time they're selected to rape--so they retain their skeletons up to that point so they act normally, but for the special task of raping, that's when they switch over.

And, I think the debuff you get is very severe. Mostly you can just hide, if there's aggressive mobs around. And that works well (it's a challenge), but after that period things just go back to normal (well in my case, without a weapon since they stole it). Umm, but I think if a small cumulative stat debuff was applied, and was added to on each rape, that would work great in telling a story of it all. And that would force you to avoid combat when it gets too bad and seek out a place to rest sleep to get back to your normal self.

But, maybe that could be handled in another plugin, later.

Anyway, have you seen that mod, Sit Anywhere? It allows you to put seating positions on the ground and then you can sit there. It might be possible to do more idle animation stuff by doing that kind of thing. I'm not sure what's needed to do that or what might be the harder part-the platforms or the custom idle animation. The way it works now is OK, but this might be something that's looked at in the future.

For now I'm going back to adding mod and testing. Thanks for all the answers, Cmod and others.

@tryguy, you can't simply just swap the skeleton of the draugar they need to be be skinned to the skeleton they are using and it can't be skinned to two skeletons at once. However that does give me a idea though, would this work if you had two dragur meshes but one of them was re skinned and weighted to the human male skeleton and when sex started it would swap the actors skeleton and mesh? Of course this is a lot of work and it would require someone with mesh weighting knowledge. And I'm not sure you can switch skeletons for actors on the fly.

It'd be easier to just make new animations for the different creatures on their separate skeletons when the time comes for that.

@tryguy' date=' you can't simply just swap the skeleton of the draugar they need to be be skinned to the skeleton they are using and it can't be skinned to two skeletons at once. However that does give me a idea though, would this work if you had two dragur meshes but one of them was re skinned and weighted to the human male skeleton and when sex started it would swap the actors skeleton and mesh? Of course this is a lot of work and it would require someone with mesh weighting knowledge. And I'm not sure you can switch skeletons for actors on the fly.

It'd be easier to just make new animations for the different creatures on their separate skeletons when the time comes for that.

[/quote']

To do that I think will take naked draugr/troll/giant/falmer races where you could use the ChangeRace script call to switch to the naked version of that race (which could be skinned onto a skeleton that is complete enough to use for sex).

If someone wants to create those naked races built on the XP32 skeleton as a mod then the "Defeated" mod could be adjusted to take advantage of it.

Maybe just me, but I seem unable to get the Futaequipable mod to interact properly with this mod during sex scenes.

Suggestions?

Load Order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

SexiS.esm

FNISspells.esp

SexiSCupid.esp

SexiSDefeated.esp

Bash Patch, 0.esp

Flame AtronachArmor.esp

FullBootForKKSA.esp

Futaequippable.esp

Hello

Sorry for my bad english. I have this problem :

Problem: A message pops up every 5 seconds saying I don't have SKSE installed, but I do!

Solution: You must launch the game using skse_loader.exe. Windows 7 user? Might need to run as administrator too.

I run it as an administrator, as suggested, but the problem is still there.

Thank you from France

Hello

Sorry for my bad english. I have this problem :

Problem: A message pops up every 5 seconds saying I don't have SKSE installed' date=' but I do!

Solution: You must launch the game using skse_loader.exe. Windows 7 user? Might need to run as administrator too.

I run it as an administrator, as suggested, but the problem is still there.

Thank you from France

[/quote']

be sure to have the latest version of skse 1.06.06 i think ^^

greetings from franche-comté ! XD

@alpalia : Thanks / Merci :)

@ the modders : The mod works very well. It even works better than AP for me (more stable) and animations are great.

Tank you for the good work.

The only problem I see however is that the spell method is not very lore-friendly, I prefer dialogs for immersion (i'm using only cupid plugin).

@tryguy' date=' you can't simply just swap the skeleton of the draugar they need to be be skinned to the skeleton they are using and it can't be skinned to two skeletons at once. However that does give me a idea though, would this work if you had two dragur meshes but one of them was re skinned and weighted to the human male skeleton and when sex started it would swap the actors skeleton and mesh? Of course this is a lot of work and it would require someone with mesh weighting knowledge. And I'm not sure you can switch skeletons for actors on the fly.

[/quote']

In the Mages college, during a quest one apprentice "accidentaly" transforms the player to a horse !!! That prety much a skeleton change on the fly I guess :-)

[/quote']

In the Mages college, during a quest one apprentice "accidentaly" transforms the player to a horse !!! That prety much a skeleton change on the fly I guess :-)

But you arent able to move as a horse (or any other creature you turn into for that matter). So basicly, player has been removed and replaced by horse. So not only the skeleton has been changed, everything has been changed.

Guest aumahhhum

Thanks, you cleared up all my questions and most of the problems I was having.

This is a great mod. Incredible work. Looking forward to seeing all of the future improvements. Thanks.

Maybe just me' date=' but I seem unable to get the Futaequipable mod to interact properly with this mod during sex scenes.

Suggestions?

Load Order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

SexiS.esm

FNISspells.esp

SexiSCupid.esp

SexiSDefeated.esp

Bash Patch, 0.esp

Flame AtronachArmor.esp

FullBootForKKSA.esp

Futaequippable.esp

[/quote']

Needs to be named "Futa equippable.esp".

I think that if someone makes a draugr mesh that uses NPC skeleton, Then it is possible (propably with a script) to change the vanilla draugr to the npcs-skeleton one, allow him to rape, and then change it back. This way the draugr will be able to use the existing animations. But I could aslo be saying crazy stuff cus I have no idea if this can be done.

It would perhaps be more possible to make a mod that "perminately" change the draugr skeleton to the NPC but this might cause serious problems with the vanilla draugr animations. The move enirely different than npcs and I dont think the game will be able the apply the vanila animations to the new skeleton.

I am not sure if it has been asked' date=' but is there any way to customize the key binds? I am using a laptop, so the numpad is not an option for me unfortunately :(

[/quote']

As far as I know...No you cant customize them.

As a bypass maybe you can download a "keyboard profile editor" and through that bind the number keys to other ones more accessible.

@skynet, Read the OP, it's a planned feature. Coming in the future

@Akbaa, Reaad the OP, it's a planned feature Coming in the future

@UnearnedRogue, Looks like that could work if a script was made to switch draugr to that race before sex started and then changed them back afterwards. Don't know if theres a way to distinguish between female and male draugr npcs though which may be a problem.

But it probably wouldn't take long to make a male draugar mesh as you could simple attach the favored soul dick mesh to it in nifscope and just change the texture.

Throught this conversation.. My conclusion is.. that it is better and more simple to change the skeletons and the meshes of Human-like mobs (draugr, skeletons) so they can use the existing animations rather than designing animations for them. Maybe that aproach could have better results.

I'm sure this has been asked before but' date=' how do you cycle through animations if possible? keys 1-2 work like a charm but 3-6 don't work... is it because it's in Alpha or did I mess up install somewhere

[/quote']

Usually the keys not working indicates that either you didn't install SKSE, SKSE was installed incorrectly, or you are not launching Skyrim through SKSE (the SKSE_loader.exe). Try reinstalling SKSE and see if that works for you.

I've noticed that the OP's post on this thread is missing important detailed instructions on how to fully uninstall this mod. While I do keep very clean backup saves of before SexiS' date=' it still would be nice to have uninstall instructions in case we decide to upgrade.

[/quote']

A few pages back I have specified some unistall instructions oh to fully and clean;y remove this mod.

HOWEVER !!..

The quest numbers on the bat file provided are subject to YOUR load order of the mod and need some corrections. you can easily find the quest ids by opening the console and typing *help "sexis"* without the **.

you can also refet to followin posts for some more instructions on the bat file.

Hope I've helped