SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

An amusing thing happened in my game. Used Cupid's Bow on Heimskr & a passing woman in Whiterun and he continued his speech while doing her doggy-style in front of his altar.

"Trust in me, Whiterun! Trust in Heimskr! For I am the chosen of Talos! I alone have been anointed by the Ninth to spread his holy word!"

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the update.

I overwrote the Data/core packs with NMM after which it didnt run right, so i removed all SexiS mods and tried it again.

But i got a problem, when i remove the Core pack the game crashes every time i try to save.

So i installed the new packs updated FNIS and i can save again. But the configure spell doesnt show the Configwindow and the Cupid spells dont work anymore.

Starting a new game gets the configwindow to appear. But i dont want to start a new game =(

Any way to get the update to work in the saved game?

As in redownloaded and run the program? yeah I did.

I had a similar issue, ensure that you copied the folder containing generateFNISforUsers.exe and all its files to the proper folder, and that you are running that .exe. the path should look something like P:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

where "p:\games\" is the drive and directory you have steam installed on your computer.

*edit* this assumes you got skyrim from steam, if you didn't this probably isn't your problem

Hi' date='

I overwrote the Data/core packs with NMM after which it didnt run right, so i removed all SexiS mods and tried it again.

But i got a problem, when i remove the Core pack the game crashes every time i try to save.

So i installed the new packs updated FNIS and i can save again. But the configure spell doesnt show the Configwindow and the Cupid spells dont work anymore.

Starting a new game gets the configwindow to appear. But i dont want to start a new game =(

[/quote']

I take you do have all latest versions, use SKSE and updated your Finis with the tool.

-You simply have to open your modlist application (NMM; BOSS whatever)

-Deselect all SexiS esm and esp files (there 're 3)

-restart your game (with skse) load the last save file (or file by your choice)

-When prompted to click yes, do click yes

-the game loads

-Make a safe again.

-exit the game

-Go back and select the SexiS files.

-Restart your game, now when you load the last save file you made, SexiS will work again.

A suggestion :

It should not be too hard to do I think, for those who play a male character (there is still some :P) or female + strapon : Make female npcs activable with the use key when they are in bleedout state with the option to rape them.

Some other options could be added like capture the npc (xaz bondage?)etc... could make a great plugin.

Hi everyone.

First I love this mod (I have tried Animated Prostitution but I have less problem with this one ;)

But I still have a big problem at the end of the climax. My character stand-up and stay blocked. Impossible to do anything : can't attack, move, open the inventory....

I have tried in a new game and the same things happened. I got the last version and I never used another version.

Do you have any idea where that can came from ?

And sorry for my poor english ;)

First off, some good news! JoshNZ, the creator of Animated Prostitution, has graciously given me permission to add the AP animations to SexiS! So, you guys can look forward to about 13 new animations in the nearish future.

One bug I found is that If you are knocked over and you get the wounded debuff but the rapist is killed by a follower before sex has actually started then you get back up but the debuff never progresses in its stages so it stays forever untill you next get raped where it resets. Sort of anoying to have -100% health regen when I only got knocked over and it doesn't fade away.

I thought I had covered that situation. However' date=' a quick look at the code and apparently I'm just retarded. Will put out an update for it today.

Edit: Update is in OP

Is there anywhere I can see screenshots for this mod? Are the animations totally unique or are they similar to the other sex mods out there (Mini Lovers, XLV, ASX, AP)

thanks for your time in advance, keep up the good work.

No screenshots anywhere that I'm aware of. Currently there are 8 animations. 6 of them are from Minilovers, the other 2 I believe haven't been added to other mods yet.

A strange issue I'm encountering.

Arrows fired at 2 NPC's

Thy get together and the anims play.

After 60s they're still at it and will continue to f**k non stop (but sounds stop playing).

Mousing over the NPC you can interact with them as if they're done' date=' but they're still engaged in anims.

There's no way to stop them or get them to return to normal state unless you exit Skyrim and reload.

Reloading a save without exiting Skyrim will have the NPC just standing there unable to do anything.

[/quote']

Do you remember if the notification appeared saying 'Sex ended [#]'? If so, the system is completely done with them but for whatever reason they didn't get their animations interrupted. I usually fix this by opening the console and typing 'player.pushactoraway REF_ID 1' (replace REF_ID with that actor's ref id)

Hi everyone.

First I love this mod (I have tried Animated Prostitution but I have less problem with this one ;)

But I still have a big problem at the end of the climax. My character stand-up and stay blocked. Impossible to do anything : can't attack' date=' move, open the inventory....

I have tried in a new game and the same things happened. I got the last version and I never used another version.

Do you have any idea where that can came from ?

And sorry for my poor english ;)

[/quote']

Are you using TFC during sex? If you use TFC during sex, for some reason it becomes impossible to re-enable player controls. This is fixable by either not using tfc, or after finishing open the console and type 'enableplayercontrols'.

Hi' date='

[/quote']

I take you do have all latest versions, use SKSE and updated your Finis with the tool.

-the game loads

-Make a safe again.

-exit the game

-Restart your game, now when you load the last save file you made, SexiS will work again.

Thanks alot^^

The spells are working fine now.

@Cmod: that just the thing, there appears nothing, I can shhot arrows, I can use both spells, but nothing starts, not even text. and yes, I start the game by SKSE.

Before I update all the files, it worked fine, but no the mod itself wont start, the spells do, but nothing else

@Cmod: that just the thing' date=' there appears nothing, I can shhot arrows, I can use both spells, but nothing starts, not even text. and yes, I start the game by SKSE.

Before I update all the files, it worked fine, but no the mod itself wont start, the spells do, but nothing else

[/quote']

Sorry, that was directed at alphav1za. I missed your earlier reply to him, thought you were still trying his idea.

For some reason a lot of people have had this problem since the last update, not really sure why. However, the solution seems to be what Mike4doa just posted, see if it works for you here.

@Cmod: that just the thing' date=' there appears nothing, I can shhot arrows, I can use both spells, but nothing starts, not even text. and yes, I start the game by SKSE.

[/quote']

Sorry, that was directed at alphav1za. I missed your earlier reply to him, thought you were still trying his idea.

For some reason a lot of people have had this problem since the last update, not really sure why. However, the solution seems to be what Mike4doa just posted, see if it works for you here.

I just read that and it works, however, I have yet to enable Defeated now, so Im gonna check it real quick if that is solved as well

Great news about getting the AP animations!

Still amazing how stable this mod is, only got a few problems and none i couldn't easily solve.

Keep up the good work Cmod!

Hope other modders will take notice soon and start creating various exciting plugins.

Thanks

Hi' date='

[/quote']

-the game loads

-Make a safe again.

-exit the game

@Cmod, Might want to put this on the trouble shooting list as it seems to be a question that needs answering on a regular bases when updating for whatever reason.

Somehow the animation dont work anymore. I updated the files; I downloaded the new ones' date=' installed them and update FNIS. But now I shoot the arrows and nothing happened. Also with Defeated, I reach a certain level of HP then I stop fighting, but other then that, nothing.

[/quote']

Did you re-generate FNIS?

As in redownloaded and run the program? yeah I did.

Exactly the same problem I'm experiencing. Re-generated FNIS, saved, without mod in a new save, activated mod on new save. No more combat rape or cupid arrows working for me.

Is there anywhere I can see screenshots for this mod? Are the animations totally unique or are they similar to the other sex mods out there (Mini Lovers' date=' XLV, ASX, AP)

[/quote']

No screenshots anywhere that I'm aware of. Currently there are 8 animations. 6 of them are from Minilovers, the other 2 I believe haven't been added to other mods yet.

can you tell me where I can activate the other 2 because when I have sex I only have the normal six animations from minilovers.

Is there anywhere I can see screenshots for this mod? Are the animations totally unique or are they similar to the other sex mods out there (Mini Lovers' date=' XLV, ASX, AP)

[/quote']

can you tell me where I can activate the other 2 because when I have sex I only have the normal six animations from minilovers.

they are random or during sex press 6 or 5 till you find them.

Hope other modders will take notice soon and start creating various exciting plugins.

I'm hoping the same! I know there's a couple who have said they're thinking about it. I believe most are waiting for it to be a little more finalized. Currently almost every update I put out would break any existing plugins' date=' so they're waiting for the updates to calm down.

Best mod yet. Any thoughts on Falmer/Troll rape and what not?

I would try to support it if there were animations for it. However, there are no animations for anything but the basic races that I know of. I'm not an animator myself either.

In case you're not familiar with how animations work, each animation is designed for a certain skeleton. Unfortunately, despite being similar, trolls and falmer use different skeletons than the playable races. So they need different animations specifically for their skeletons.

@Cmod' date=' Might want to put this on the trouble shooting list as it seems to be a question that needs answering on a regular bases when updating for whatever reason.

[/quote']

That's... a good idea.

new animations sounds great. I've tested AP once' date=' but is was too unsteady. how about the animations from ASX?

[/quote']

I haven't contacted the ASX team (person?) yet, so no plans in the immediate future. I also haven't checked to see if the animations will work well on the SexiS system, so I'll have to do that before I contact them about it.

Exactly the same problem I'm experiencing. Re-generated FNIS' date=' saved, without mod in a new save, activated mod on new save. No more combat rape or cupid arrows working for me.

[/quote']

See here.

Animations are somewhat randomly selected. However, one of them is a female on female only animation, so go cast cupid on female couples a few times. Or, as polluxval suggested, press the 5 and 6 keys during sex to skim through them. The female + female is animation number 0, the other is animation 7 (the minilovers animations are 1-6). When you press the 5 and 6 keys it'll tell you what number you changed to.

I thought pregnancy might be to complicated at first but you could have a pregnancy buff, and then put a "baby object" AKA. re-textured 'child's doll' in the players inventory that they can sell at a merchant!!! Hahaha, that's horrible....I'm sorry...but that would work. My wife suggested it could be an ingredient or food, haha...which is also horrible. I do not condone eating baby's or using them for potions.

To appear pregnant....I'd leave that to the player. You could include stand alone pregnancy armors made with Caliente's bodyslide and leave it up to the player to wear them. Trying to do an armor and/or body swap would cause a butt load of conflicts with other mods.

I thought pregnancy might be to complicated at first but you could have a pregnancy buff' date=' and then put a "baby object" AKA. re-textured 'child's doll' in the players inventory that they can sell at a merchant!!! Hahaha, that's horrible....I'm sorry...but that would work. My wife suggested it could be an ingredient or food, haha...which is also horrible. I do not condone eating baby's or using them for potions.

To appear pregnant....I'd leave that to the player. You could include stand alone pregnancy armors made with Caliente's bodyslide and leave it up to the player to wear them. Trying to do an armor and/or body swap would cause a butt load of conflicts with other mods.

[/quote']

I actually did something somewhat like that much earlier in development, 'SexiSPreggers'. However, due to a coding error in the plugin it broke some people's save files. The plugin has since been discontinued and removed because of the bug. Just to be clear, the concept worked fine, I just made a dumb mistake (infinite loop).

I used bodyslide to make two pregnant looking meshes (for 2nd and 3rd trimesters). They were auto-equipped on you when you hit those stages (although you could remove them if you wanted). When it was all done, a little child would spawn next to you. Didn't do the child's doll thing though.

Aha, I see. That sounds pretty cool. Any chance of bringing it back?

Also, you were talking to someone about werewolf and troll sex, and I'd like to point out that there is one werewolf sex animation. I'm having trouble finding the site it was on, but I found the original link on here. It's called Werewolf "Rape till Death" replaces the Werewolf finishing move with a rapid hump'n. I have the mod, but can't remember it's author. Also, it was Werewolf humping human. So...thats that.

Aha' date=' I see. That sounds pretty cool. Any chance of bringing it back?

Also, you were talking to someone about werewolf and troll sex, and I'd like to point out that there is one werewolf sex animation. I'm having trouble finding the site it was on, but I found the original link on here. It's called Werewolf "Rape till Death" replaces the Werewolf finishing move with a rapid hump'n. I have the mod, but can't remember it's author. Also, it was Werewolf humping human. So...thats that.

[/quote']

That mod is from casualmods.net, I believe it replaces the Werewolf maul animation.