SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

Oh wow, this certainly looks promising :o If I remember right, I was familiar with the mentioned Oblivion mod as well.

In any case, I think I'll keep up on this, and perhaps try it out after making sure all the dependencies are in place.

Hopefully, you can integrate automatic equip "nude suits" for the male characters that makes them have a appropriate erection during the sex but automatically unequip after it's done. So the males can still have a body with underwear in normal gameplay. This way, people won't have to go around the game looting bandits and see them having an erection after getting decapitated by the Dragonborn.... it's get a little disturbing if you think about it :-/

I remembered someone put up a tutorial for something like that back in minilover thread, but I don't remember what page anymore. I think you may know what I'm referring to. If not, hopefully you know what to do regarding this already

Hopefully' date=' you can integrate automatic equip "nude suits" for the male characters that makes them have a appropriate erection during the sex but automatically unequip after it's done. So the males can still have a body with underwear in normal gameplay. This way, people won't have to go around the game looting bandits and see them having an erection after getting decapitated by the Dragonborn.... it's get a little disturbing if you think about it :-/

I remembered someone put up a tutorial for something like that back in minilover thread, but I don't remember what page anymore. I think you may know what I'm referring to. If not, hopefully you know what to do regarding this already

[/quote']

Yes I believe I posted something like that:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10582&pid=221110#pid221110

Its a rough way on doing it but it works for me. NPCs are flaccid but it does get tedious pausing, clicking them and typing the bat files. Hopefully someone can get the same idea and turn it into a mod. :o

Also I think it would be better to have an equipable penis accessory for males. Kind of like the futa mods so that you can have it equipped even with armor on.

Just some extra quick images, kind of hard to judge where you end up on the floor - hitting the wall, so there's some clipping here, all well ..

Also quick tips to get the strap on working, not that I think anyone would have problems;

- get the adult toys mod

- remove clothing from follower, or npc etc.

(either through inv. swap or console)

- at the same time remove your clothing, equip toy

- during the config, select wear all for everything

(that way the toy stays equipped)

I'm sure there's a better way of doing this, but for a noob like me - it'll do.

Also was getting some ass bounce on the reverse cowgirl, which is cool :)

post-85211-13597882628688_thumb.jpg

post-85211-1359788262948_thumb.jpg

post-85211-13597882630364_thumb.jpg

post-85211-13597882631216_thumb.jpg

Hopefully' date=' you can integrate automatic equip "nude suits" for the male characters that makes them have a appropriate erection during the sex but automatically unequip after it's done. So the males can still have a body with underwear in normal gameplay. This way, people won't have to go around the game looting bandits and see them having an erection after getting decapitated by the Dragonborn.... it's get a little disturbing if you think about it :-/

[/quote']

I want to second this because I think this is possibly the most important missing feature right now. As far as I know there's only one popular erect male body mesh-- Better Males (erect version)-- so maybe if you can't get permission to use it outright, people could download it and copy the files manually somewhere.

Update available in OP.

Changelog:

Jan 15, 2013

- Adjusted some anim tags

- 10 new animations, all from Animated Prostitution

- Anal creampie shader support

- Core support for StapOn, Horker-Tusk Strapon, and Futa Equippable (mods linked in recommended section)

- Removed some limitations on changing the stage

Details:

Started using a new tag for animations. Wont be noticeable to users. Basically dived male + female animations into two categories, depending on which is leading.

As mentioned recently, animations from Animated Prostitution, courtesy of JoshNZ! In total there are 10 new animations you can see in game. There's a few notes about them currently.

- None of them work properly with beds yet. The way I handle bed positioning needs to be redone, until that happens these wont position properly on beds.

- You will only see them using Cupid, not defeated. Mostly because none of them are particularly 'rapey'.

There's now a shader for anal creampies.

There is now core support for strapons. SexiS will detect if you are using StrapOn, Horker-Tusk Strapon, or Futa Equippable mods. All 3 have links to them in the recommended section in the OP. You can set which should be used through the SexiS Config spell. If you know of another strapon mod, post it and I'll add detection for it.

Strapons will automatically be equipped on females when appropriate. If you do not want this for some reason (futa races perhaps?) you can disable their automatic use in the config menu.

Defeated still has it's own option for strapon support. If you've set Defeated to use a strapon, it will continue to use it instead of the one registered in the core. If you disable the Defeated strapon, it will use the core strapon instead.

You can now reverse the sex stage back to stage 1, back to stage 4 from stage 5, and you may even advance out of stage 5 to end the scene.

Attached: New source to core script files. You do NOT need this. It will not fix any problems either.

SexiS Core Script Source.zip

OK so I've had quite a few troubles with my SexiS.

But ALAS! I have it all working now. (even with PCEA)

Thanks for that! I've added a link to your post in the OP.

Hi all! After a new version of "Defeated" I not see the compatibility with SD' date=' I therefore propose the following:

1. If you can not add the option enslavement (compatible with SD) simply add the option to disable the death of "Defeated" Plugin. Otherwise I see little point in the "Defeated" (because my game is not over at this). "Cupid" Plugin is more appropriate to view animations.

2. Followers also want to participate, they are jealous)

Good luck and inspiration for further mod development.

Sorry I speak English poorly...

This is Google translator sends hi!)

[/quote']

Both are good suggestions. Unfortunately, I do not have the time needed to add those kinds of features right now.

Just some extra quick images' date=' kind of hard to judge where you end up on the floor - hitting the wall, so there's some clipping here, all well ..

Also quick tips to get the strap on working, not that I think anyone would have problems;

- get the adult toys mod

- remove clothing from follower, or npc etc.

(either through inv. swap or console)

- at the same time remove your clothing, equip toy

- during the config, select wear all for everything

(that way the toy stays equipped)

I'm sure there's a better way of doing this, but for a noob like me - it'll do.

Also was getting some ass bounce on the reverse cowgirl, which is cool :)

[/quote']

Thanks for uploading some pictures, I think these (and your other post) are the first in this entire thread. As noted in my post above, there is now some strapon support built into the core, which should make your life easier!

[/quote']

Nude suits are pretty much at the top of my todo list right now. Almost certainly will be in the next major update, although I don't know when that will be.

Relating to that last point, question to other modders out there. I've had a problem when adding new armors with the CK. Lets say I wanted to add a new armor which would be a nude suit. So I go, create some bodies and lets say I put them here:

meshes/armor/nudesuit/malebodyerect_0.nif

meshes/armor/nudesuit/malebodyerect_1.nif

Next, I make an ArmorAddon and for the body mesh I select one of those two files. Then create the armor, attach the ArmorAddon and fire up the game.

After adding the armor to my character and equipping it, Skyrim never finds the other file. If I select the _1 file, I always look like a 100% weight character, if I select the _0 file, I always look like a 0% weight character. What do you have to do to get the CK to recognize both files?

Nude suits are pretty much at the top of my todo list right now. Almost certainly will be in the next major update, although I don't know when that will be.

Relating to that last point, question to other modders out there. I've had a problem when adding new armors with the CK. Lets say I wanted to add a new armor which would be a nude suit. So I go, create some bodies and lets say I put them here:

meshes/armor/nudesuit/malebodyerect_0.nif

meshes/armor/nudesuit/malebodyerect_1.nif

Next, I make an ArmorAddon and for the body mesh I select one of those two files. Then create the armor, attach the ArmorAddon and fire up the game.

After adding the armor to my character and equipping it, Skyrim never finds the other file. If I select the _1 file, I always look like a 100% weight character, if I select the _0 file, I always look like a 0% weight character. What do you have to do to get the CK to recognize both files?

In your armoraddon window, you must link the mesh model to the erect_1 mesh instead of the erect_0 mesh for Skyrim to recognize the weight slider

However, if your _0 and _1 are not perfectly 100% identical (bone and mesh weighing wise, not shape-wise), then it will not work. Worst case scenario, you'll get a CTD when it's equipped

Quick question on my part, I don't know if it's already stated somewhere, if it is, I'm sorry... Is there a button in this mod that allow you to change the current position like in minilover and Sexaddict, and if so which one is it? Thanks.

In your armoraddon window' date=' you must link the mesh model to the erect_1 mesh instead of the erect_0 mesh for Skyrim to recognize the weight slider

However, if your _0 and _1 are not perfectly 100% identical, then it will not work.

[/quote']

I've tried linking to both unsuccessfully. I've had it fail to work even when I straight up copied a functioning one.

Ex: Made an armor through bodyslide, copied it to a new folder, set it up in the CK, and had the problem described earlier.

Well Done ,

I Support your work and Congratulations on your Contributor status .

I Had a Run earlier and It has expanded quite a bit ,

You could Probably Use the Gush Effects here as an Armor .

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13764&page=2

http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=19495

During the End Of the Scene Equip the Said Effect and Unequip it a second or 2 later .

The gush effects are set to Cycle , I can change them to Acyclic as well

Just to Run for that Duration .

If it works I Might Work male version as well .

Cheers and Thanks

Just noticed the update, downloaded, and played with it a bit (cupid only for now). With the addition of the AP anims (especially the BJ animations), this basically reduces my sex mod list down to SexIS and SexAddict. The only things I see missing are a FF oral animation, and a way of swapping positions ("Giver" and "Receiver" - unless I missed it...) Will play around with it some more tomorrow, but again initial tests looked good. Well done...

Now to find that damn "Endorse" button...

I'm wondering.... how difficult is it right now to add facial animations to the characters during sex? Right now, both participants just stare blankly into space while doing it. In Oblivion, facial animations was included appropriately depends on the animations. Is is easy to add them into Skyrim?

Seeing as how the vanilla game already has quite an array of emotions, I have a feeling it would not be that difficult, but then I'm not a script modder, so I really have no clue.

Possibly something to think about that can be added to your to-do-list

I'm wondering.... how difficult is it right now to add facial animations to the characters during sex? Right now' date=' both participants just stare blankly into space while doing it. In Oblivion, facial animations was included appropriately depends on the animations. Is is easy to add them into Skyrim?

Seeing as how the vanilla game already has quite an array of emotions, I have a feeling it would not be that difficult, but then I'm not a script modder, so I really have no clue.

[/quote']

I think sanguines debauchery has implemented facial expressions. With the player character with a sad expression during sex.

I'm wondering.... how difficult is it right now to add facial animations to the characters during sex? Right now' date=' both participants just stare blankly into space while doing it. In Oblivion, facial animations was included appropriately depends on the animations. Is is easy to add them into Skyrim?

[/quote']

I think sanguines debauchery has implemented facial expressions. With the player character with a sad expression during sex.

I can confirm this

Thanks for uploading some pictures' date=' I think these (and your other post) are the first in this entire thread. As noted in my post above, there is now some strapon support built into the core, which should make your life easier!

[/quote']

Thank you for the update, much appreciated !

Happy to put up some images, I was wondering why there was so few myself - I'll put some more up after testing the latest update.

Cmod :

I don't know if you've fixed your problem with the nude suit but the problem is the 1st person meshe.

here a suit that works :

(Made in the deafeated plugin(01/11) as an exemple with Erect less hairy 4uDIKs Real body, you just need to change the 1st person nif, you can delete

1stpersonmalebody_0

and

1stpersonmalebody_1

after you have done your Nude Suit since those are default files.)

NSuit.rar

Some more pics, will prob leave it be for now - don't want to overdo it.

Decided to test it out near water just to see what happens, worked fine - some positions looked like one was trying to drown the other.

The funny part is when it ends and the bodies float down the stream, as they can't get up - should have got some pics, was too busy laughing though.

post-85211-13597882676939_thumb.jpg

post-85211-13597882677971_thumb.jpg

post-85211-13597882678806_thumb.jpg

post-85211-13597882679499_thumb.jpg

this mod' date=' uses the same animations whatin MLA ? i saw fwe screenshoots, some poses from ASX.

but, this mod include position adjustment keys ?

[/quote']

All of the info is in the OP:

"- Align actors during animations using the number keys 1 and 2

- Advance or reverse animation with number keys 3 and 4

- Change animations with the number keys 5 and 6"

"Animation Files:

- Minilovers

- TDA

- up03850.7z from skup.dip.jp

- JoshNZ's Animated Prostitution"

Tried the new animations and they look great! I'm getting a slight glitch though where the characters are sliding on the floor during the latest added animations. The top seems to move away and the bottom follows afterwards.

A suggestion though; if you're not planning on making it MCM compatible, then maybe you could rename the config spells to be more like each other? i.e "SexiS Defeated config" and "Sexis config" or something along those lines so that the lesser powers list slightly gets less cluttered. Looking forward to more updates!

Hi everyone.

I have updated the mod, but AP animations doesn't work -_-

i had AP mod installed, but i've removed it once i updated SexiS, but still AP animations doesn't work (hands and legs apart, you know...).

My FNiS is up-to-date, i updated behavior before and after installation/uninstallation, don't know what i've missed.

Help, please.