Cyberpunk Is Coming

DarksideTinkerbell

3 hours ago, DoctaSax said:

"Mighty swell place you've got here. Would be a shame if... something happened to it."

Yep, mafia shakedown.  I guess her supply of hoop earrings, mom jeans and plaid shirts is running low.

BUT Mike Pondsmith is hitting back against the fake outrage.

9 hours ago, Mr. Trigun said:

*Insert blog image*

Don't you dare to go anywhere near CDPR HQ and Cyberpunk 2077, you crazy bitch. ?
5 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Yep, mafia shakedown.  I guess her supply of hoop earrings, mom jeans and plaid shirts is running low.

BUT Mike Pondsmith is hitting back against the fake outrage.

*insert YouTube Video*

Content like that only promotes the deeply harmful stereotype that Anita Sarkeesian is still relevant.

2 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

GOOD FUCKING LORD.  Now Cyberpunk 2077 is a GamerGate thing...according Medium.com anyway.  Here's their fucktard hot take article.

Well with any luck the devs will continue to disregard these fools. Then once the game releases a top seller anyways it will serve as an example of just how little power the woke brigade has. And how little the general market cares about the first world problem issues the brigade constantly harp on about. Another reminder there is noting of value to gain from listening to them.

8 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

GOOD FUCKING LORD.  Now Cyberpunk 2077 is a GamerGate thing...according Medium.com anyway.  Here's their fucktard hot take article.

Everything is a Satanic Gamer Gate conspiracy to those people. It lets them dismiss any and all arguments made against their own terrible ones as racist/sexist/anti-gay/anti-semitic (they would probably just say Omniphobic but they like rattling off a long line of non-sequiturs standing in for an identity label to make the list of transgressions appear more substantial) as they claimed that Gamer Gate was regardless of their actual points or how many non-straight white males used the hashtag.

Yong Yea of all people has been labeled Gamer Gate by the people at Rock Paper Shotgun.

13 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Everything is a Satanic Gamer Gate conspiracy to those people. It lets them dismiss any and all arguments made against their own terrible ones as racist/sexist/anti-gay/anti-semitic (they would probably just say Omniphobic but they like rattling off a long line of non-sequiturs standing in for an identity label to make the list of transgressions appear more substantial) as they claimed that Gamer Gate was regardless of their actual points or how many non-straight white males used the hashtag.

Yong Yea of all people has been labeled Gamer Gate by the people at Rock Paper Shotgun.

RPS is now tied with Kotaku as the least relevant urinalist rag. At this point the best thing we could do to drive these yahoos into total bankruptcy is ignore them completely. Don't visit their sites at all, don't read any of their articles except through archives, just choke off their sources of revenue and their need for attention of any kind.

On 6/17/2019 at 2:13 PM, DoctaSax said:

She can't seriously think she's gonna get hired no matter how she formulates it, so it's just attention whoring, really. Best thing would be to utterly ignore her.

Turns out Feminist Frequency is in the red and she might be broke.

3 hours ago, peculiaris said:

Honestly I can't blame her

I can. And I do. Society always turns on outrage artists when the facts come to light and often destroys their careers to boot. She's a con artist and an incompetent at business. as well. I'm surprised she didn't go broke sooner. That's assuming she hasn't been secretly skimming off the top. Some of the expenses she reported are hard to explain away as "operating costs."

Let's see: a its a hyper anticipated AAA game. Major celebrity involved and endorsed. Based on the creation of a "person of color". Actively allows the player to be trans if they wish. Has already claimed "non-heterosexual" romance options will be available. Has the supposedly "icky, intolerant" gaming community disregarding their supposed toxicity and eagerly embracing it as is. Shouldn't the woke community's reaction be:

If this doesn't make it clear to the major game devs there is no pleasing such people I don't know what will....

Archived