SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

16 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Actually, it is the last 5 letters + whatever the first two are for you.

You need to use the console and look up the ID from the quest name to get the actual ID for your load order.

I used tesedit, but it didn't display the right quest code, so i used save funclist 1  and found the thing that bothers me there. Stage 420 for some reason, and its obj does not complete, the dialogue that enables progression, does not appear, for stages and objectives 420 and after, before that it worked perfectly. 

The completion of the quest after that is impossible, at least for me, only with console, which is a bummer, because its a really nice immersion mod, and i would like to see an independent mod out of this.  

If you have any advice in tracking possible cause of this mishap because i don't see any mod conflicting with SLD.

Hi, for some unknown reason when I got enslaved, the first animation took place out of map. When the animation was finished, I teleported back but the owner stayed there, I had to teleport him back using moveto.player. Since then my owner is bugged. Is there a fix?

SexLab

SexLab Aroused

Eager NPCs

Creature Framework

Defeat

ZAZ

TDF Prostitution

Devious Devices

Sanguines Debauchery

I tried SexLab Debug on him, we've got an animation that worked fine, but he's still bugged, I can't talk to him

ScreenShot666.png

5 hours ago, jebivetar6 said:

I used tesedit, but it didn't display the right quest code, so i used save funclist 1  and found the thing that bothers me there. Stage 420 for some reason, and its obj does not complete, the dialogue that enables progression, does not appear, for stages and objectives 420 and after, before that it worked perfectly. 

The completion of the quest after that is impossible, at least for me, only with console, which is a bummer, because its a really nice immersion mod, and i would like to see an independent mod out of this.  

If you have any advice in tracking possible cause of this mishap because i don't see any mod conflicting with SLD.

Are we still talking about SL Dialogues?

Stage 420 should have to do with the Lunar Forge. 

There is an issue with Skyrim where crafted items are not recognized for dialogue conditions.

Because of that, I hand placed Lunar weapons in the bandit boss room (the one with a locked door). Use one of those.

Also.. I just looked at the quest and there is a bug actually - the quest is looking for more than one item in the player's inventory.

Try talking to Eorlund with two Lunar weapons in your inventory. 

I fixed it for the next version.

Yes i talk just about that. 

That's the lunar forge item part that goes nuts. I found the one in the room as you said, and i crafted one, but i didn't know if it had any  issues with that crafted items that you mentioned. I tried to add all three types of lunar items required from the leveled list, but it didn't cross my mind to try with two. 

Edit: Tried with player additem for all 3 variations of the item. Still nothing. 

Also, i use Ordinator that has a perk that adds 10% enchantment strength to all, if the strength of the enchantment is considered as a value in quest data? Maybe that's what's causing the issue?

OK, I think I'm stuck ?

So, what happened to my PC... I was enslaved by some bored altmer necromancer. He put me his collar, gag and legcuffs devices. The next day I try to escape.

I managed to run to Riften while being electrocuted by his"the collar is sending shocks". I thought that I need to remove the collar, rest a while and my enslavement would end. No. I removed the collar (no cheat restraints key crafting after being relieved of my gag by a guard). Even without the collar (put it in a container) and after a long rest I keep receiving shocks, I have my daily popups of slave progression and I am still enslaved. Why?

Also, when I'm punished I move a bit with each strike, even if my PC is inside a piece of devious furniture (it just moves with him). Is there a way to avoid the movement?

47 minutes ago, Diver13666 said:

OK, I think I'm stuck ?

So, what happened to my PC... I was enslaved by some bored altmer necromancer. He put me his collar, gag and legcuffs devices. The next day I try to escape.

I managed to run to Riften while being electrocuted by his"the collar is sending shocks". I thought that I need to remove the collar, rest a while and my enslavement would end. No. I removed the collar (no cheat restraints key crafting after being relieved of my gag by a guard). Even without the collar (put it in a container) and after a long rest I keep receiving shocks, I have my daily popups of slave progression and I am still enslaved. Why?

That means your master is still alive and enslavement is still active.

If you want to force a release from enslavement when it didn't trigger properly, bring up the Submit button ( '\' key ) and select SAFE WORD.

Or use the Safe word option in the menu. 

47 minutes ago, Diver13666 said:

Also, when I'm punished I move a bit with each strike, even if my PC is inside a piece of devious furniture (it just moves with him). Is there a way to avoid the movement?

I never got to fixing that positioning issue. I know other mods have a solution but I haven't taken the time to study them yet.

9 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Or use the Safe word option in the menu. 

Wow! Thanks! It worked!

The only thing is that I have now "Please?" option in all NPC dialogues which works like SD's "Master?".

It can trigger SD events with anyone even if I'm not enslaved anymore, but I think it's not a big deal if I don't use it.

Is it alright?

EDIT: I think it's in relation with Sexlab Dialogues mod. One time when my PC was begging with usual (not Sanguine+) dialogue option, the NPC tried to whip him (no animation, just screams and messages). Is there a background integration between Sexlab Dialogues and Sanguine Debauchery +?

1 hour ago, Diver13666 said:

Wow! Thanks! It worked!

The only thing is that I have now "Please?" option in all NPC dialogues which works like SD's "Master?".

It can trigger SD events with anyone even if I'm not enslaved anymore, but I think it's not a big deal if I don't use it.

Is it alright?

EDIT: I think it's in relation with Sexlab Dialogues mod. One time when my PC was begging with usual (not Sanguine+) dialogue option, the NPC tried to whip him (no animation, just screams and messages). Is there a background integration between Sexlab Dialogues and Sanguine Debauchery +?

SexLab Dialogues is use to extend interactions from SD+ to other NPCs.

If your character becomes very submissive, regular NPCs will have dialogue options to be treated as potential owners.

To tone it down, select Resist a few times when the popup messages 'Submit/Resist' appears when an NPC tries to assault you.

That will make your character more assertive and less likely to get those extra dialogues.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

SexLab Dialogues is use to extend interactions from SD+ to other NPCs.

If your character becomes very submissive, regular NPCs will have dialogue options to be treated as potential owners.

Actually, this is awesome ? Nice extension!

@DeepBlueFrog
not sure if anyone else has had this issue however i did the chaurus queen storyline and after a while of fighting and flying about i started getting the follower door exit bug.   when exiting any door the player is teleported a good distance (in this case the distance needed for 10 followers) from the door when loading on the other side.   i killed EFF and it seems to continue to happen.   not sure what can be done about this however it only seems to occur once you reach your brood limit of 10.   its annoying but not entirely game breaking, i am about to restart clean (been needing to do such anyway) and see if clean NFF will result in the same thing.   it could be lethal though if player is teleported through a wall into the void lol. 

side note:  there are times when the brood isnt dismissed or isnt fully dismissed just FYI

56 minutes ago, coreoveride said:

@DeepBlueFrog
not sure if anyone else has had this issue however i did the chaurus queen storyline and after a while of fighting and flying about i started getting the follower door exit bug.   when exiting any door the player is teleported a good distance (in this case the distance needed for 10 followers) from the door when loading on the other side.   i killed EFF and it seems to continue to happen.   not sure what can be done about this however it only seems to occur once you reach your brood limit of 10.   its annoying but not entirely game breaking, i am about to restart clean (been needing to do such anyway) and see if clean NFF will result in the same thing.   it could be lethal though if player is teleported through a wall into the void lol. 

side note:  there are times when the brood isnt dismissed or isnt fully dismissed just FYI

That bug is linked the the number of NPCs flagged as 'followers'.

As a workaround, you could try a few things:

- Use the power to dismiss your brood

- Teleport to the Queen's dimensional rift (should be safe to do if you completed the quest and became the queen)

- Once there, use the console, click on every Chaurus you see and type 'disable'

- Keep a couple of chaurus if you want

The reason you have to go to the rift is that some chaurus may be stuck there and not summoned when you call them. 

I try to keep the list of chaurus clean but I must have missed something and as a result they tend to accumulate.

You can also mitigate the issue by keeping the size of your brood low (slider in the menu for the number of chaurus spawns in your brood).

58 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That bug is linked the the number of NPCs flagged as 'followers'.

As a workaround, you could try a few things:

- Use the power to dismiss your brood

- Teleport to the Queen's dimensional rift (should be safe to do if you completed the quest and became the queen)

- Once there, use the console, click on every Chaurus you see and type 'disable'

- Keep a couple of chaurus if you want

The reason you have to go to the rift is that some chaurus may be stuck there and not summoned when you call them. 

I try to keep the list of chaurus clean but I must have missed something and as a result they tend to accumulate.

You can also mitigate the issue by keeping the size of your brood low (slider in the menu for the number of chaurus spawns in your brood).

AWESOME!  thanks for the advice and super quick response.   i am doing some further testing myself atm (started over and fully cleaned out EFF (old outdated) and MagnoCG (also old also twitchy with followers) using NFF.   if it happens on my new save i will let you know ^^

Anyone help me out with the Dibella mod? I am getting CTD's in the temple. Senna (think that's her name) has black face even though i installed fixed facegen files that i found in this thread and the game crashes after about 30 seconds when i am in the first area of the temple. Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers!

2 hours ago, s709 said:

The face hugger seems to distort my belly shape on SE. I have tried disabling inflation in the MCM, but I keep getting a box shape belly. Using the erotic 3bbb body.

Did you grab the the 3bbb bodyslides for parasites, and what version is your 3bbb?

It was Sexlab Inflation Framework. I adjusted the belly scaling and it fixed it. Now I can enjoy horny parasites.

Still having mismatch hands and body after being corrupted with the Queen Skins after building 3bbb body slide. Suspecting its the force body change after Chaurus queen skin is equipped. Minor issue.

Please, has anyone run DBF's Alicia conversion alongside Nether's Follower Framework (NFF)?

Alicia is being picked up automatically by NFF (despite Auto being switched off) as I near the house in Windhelm.

My inclination would be to keep Alicia away from NFF.

Thanks

What is the time frame for the queens body to show? I have completed the ritual and I am waiting for the change but I believe I have gone at least 35 game days and nothing./ this is a new character and it works without issue one my last run, I am using the latest version  of parasites that you have put out 4-21 and I have notices that the quest is not going to completes list of quest, if that is an issue. there is no other quest listed in my journal 

1 hour ago, Bluegunk said:

Please, has anyone run DBF's Alicia conversion alongside Nether's Follower Framework (NFF)?

Alicia is being picked up automatically by NFF (despite Auto being switched off) as I near the house in Windhelm.

My inclination would be to keep Alicia away from NFF.

Thanks

As long as you keep her as import there are no issues, just make sure the teleport catch up in NFF is disabled.

If you want NFF to totally ignore her you can add the NFF ignore token to her items, like in the attached patch.

AliciaNFFignore.esp

13 hours ago, arshesney said:

As long as you keep her as import there are no issues, just make sure the teleport catch up in NFF is disabled.

If you want NFF to totally ignore her you can add the NFF ignore token to her items, like in the attached patch.

AliciaNFFignore.esp 2.37 kB · 1 download

Many thanks for your help! I appreciate the information. I'd forgotten about the NFF Ignore Tokens so I'll check the patch out. Cheers!

Alicia Painslut!

Has anyone created a makeover for her? The only one I have found is from LE and given a number of issues in DBF's SSE version, I am reluctant to try it.

NB: for anyone having problems with Alicia SSE (latest - 2021)

1. If you use the 3BBB conversion, you need to make sure the original ESP has the Calf slots included. They're missing, so the 3BBB has leg gaps.
  2. The Optional Pack has a fault with Tri files and causes instant CTD anywhere near Alicia. I've been unable to fix that.

If anyone can remember where the 3BBB version is, I'd appreciate a link! I've lost the source.

I use Alternate Start, and usually start at Lakeview. After a few saves, demon-form Alicia appears at the entrance of the house (inside). She is supposed to be idling at Misty Grove, and the game thinks she is there, too (by checking her package).

I have no idea why this happens.  I think it may be the script for her idling in Misty Grove, it may cause her to teleport to the player?

Using Recycleactor is the only way to make her go away. I checked the mod start sequence and it does not seem to be affected by the Recycleactor command other than a brief moment when she behaves like she is recruited. The start scripts then kick in.

If anyone could resolve this weird mystery it would be a boon to Alicia users.

I think I may have borked the "main" Parasite quest Chaurus Queen and Brood Maiden. Followed several parts of the quest until I arrived at Karthwasten. At that point I was told to go to, I think, Harmugstahl. Unfortunately much earlier in the game I had a quest there and looted everything. I went back and yes, everything is gone (I had spiders and no chaurus). Except for a few dead spiders placed there by the game, all the enemies have since cleared out.

Is Harmugstahl the next step in the quest? I had a dragon attack while I was talking with the owner of Karthwasten so got a little distracted. Of course now he won't tell me anything more and there is no quest markers. The journal entry tells me "a nearby fort" then mentions "that fort", but doesn't name the fort. I remember him saying something about the hill to the north which could also be Harmugstahl, but not sure.

If this is the next step, how can I get passed this? Should I wait a month and try again? Can I bypass it with a console command? Can I just walk to wherever the quest goes to next?

Seems silly to ruin a quest by having already been to a location. I wouldn't mind having to clean out the location again but I don't know how to make it reset.

6 minutes ago, Emrek said:

I think I may have borked the "main" Parasite quest Chaurus Queen and Brood Maiden. Followed several parts of the quest until I arrived at Karthwasten. At that point I was told to go to, I think, Harmugstahl. Unfortunately much earlier in the game I had a quest there and looted everything. I went back and yes, everything is gone (I had spiders and no chaurus). Except for a few dead spiders placed there by the game, all the enemies have since cleared out.

Is Harmugstahl the next step in the quest? I had a dragon attack while I was talking with the owner of Karthwasten so got a little distracted. Of course now he won't tell me anything more and there is no quest markers. The journal entry tells me "a nearby fort" then mentions "that fort", but doesn't name the fort. I remember him saying something about the hill to the north which could also be Harmugstahl, but not sure.

If this is the next step, how can I get passed this? Should I wait a month and try again? Can I bypass it with a console command? Can I just walk to wherever the quest goes to next?

Seems silly to ruin a quest by having already been to a location. I wouldn't mind having to clean out the location again but I don't know how to make it reset.

Harmugstahl is the destination.

What you are looking for is a journal in the bedroom of the mage/mad scientists living there. 

It should be on a shelf next to a table with a dead spider on it.

When you read that journal, you should receive a special item.

just fyi, i was rerunning through the queen storyline and every time i use either pheromones it still causing nearby non-hostile spider/chaurus (whichever is relevant to pher used) to go hostile and the console states "[05/19/2021 - 12:44:42AM] [CRDE] follower hit with non-spell hostile attack:"

not sure what is causing this (nothing is overwriting parasites, i have it just above LAL mods on the left pane and similar in right pane on MO2.

i am including entire log (yea its big lol however nothing else is being borked cept for slp) for you to look at in case it helps you identify the issue @DeepBlueFrog  you want to look for lines 2009-2090-ish if viewing in sublimetext or NP++ for the pheromone part.

as a side note:  when i get infected by a facehugger it fails to fire the SLP removal and instead fires DeviousDevices removal which does NOT fully remove the facehugger as it will continue to "pump fluids down my throat" even though its been physically removed.  this occurs ONLY when removed through inventory with fire salts (doesnt matter if using glow mushrooms or not as far as i can tell).  that might be in the log as well, hmm i will include another zip file with my previous and post log to the hostile pheromone log for you to search in case you find something it would likely be the highest number log as it was right after the ritual that it occurred again with the facehugger.

SLP pheromone log = Pheromone rar
Pre- and Post- logs = PrePostLogs rar

edit note: i am using a new struggle mod, cant remember the name.  it gives more struggle options for AOI DD and DCL.  i suppose that could also be interfering however it shouldnt as SLP is loaded after the struggle mod.

2nd edit: i found the facehugger removal in the pap log 3 lines 3931-4019

Pheromone.rar PrePostLogs.rar