SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

38 minutes ago, Fudgerin0 said:

Lastelle also doesn't recognize that I've used the pheromones on a chaurus with the game in this state.

Check my latest post in the Parasite forum discussion.

I have a potential fix on Github but it require some work if you want to test it.

I am still a few weeks away from posting an update.

After installing the mods I get FNIS errors that says they are "not Skyrim SE compatible"

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   21-May-21 2:01:37
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading APSexIdles V1.0SE ...     ChAnims:179     CTD:2.0%     pOpt:1.3%
Reading BBLSmusic V1.0 ...     ChAnims:18     CTD:0.2%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading DD V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:725(576)     CTD:13.1%     pOpt:1.0%
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:374(374)     CTD:10.7%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...     ChAnims:119(119)     CTD:2.9%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading DDC V1.2 ...     ChAnims:58     CTD:0.4%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:410     CTD:2.8%     pOpt:0.9%
Reading Defeat V5 ...     ChAnims:39     CTD:0.5%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading FlowerGirlsSE V3.0.2 ...     ChAnims:1618     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISFlyer V7.0 ...     ChAnims:157     CTD:0.6%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2 ...     ChAnims:21(18)     CTD:3.3%     pOpt:2.2%
        NOTE: FNISSexyMove has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...     ChAnims:94     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading JZBai_ThrowingWpnsLite V4.0 ...     ChAnims:7(7)     CTD:0.5%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...     ChAnims:344     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.6%
Reading NAR V2.37 ...     ChAnims:424(424)     CTD:7.4%     pOpt:0.6%
        NOTE: NAR has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...     ChAnims:1025     CTD:6.5%     pOpt:1.7%
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...     ChAnims:178     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading ShakeIt! V4.3 ...     ChAnims:27     CTD:0.3%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading SMSkyrim V?.? ...     ChAnims:4     CTD:0.1%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading TSC V1.1 ...     ChAnims:850(850)     CTD:13.2%     pOpt:3.0%
        NOTE: TSC has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading zazanimationpack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1665     CTD:7.9%     pOpt:0.1%
Reading zzEstrus V2.30 ...     ChAnims:254(12)     CTD:3.4%     pOpt:0.2%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 46 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 10 sets: 100 total groups: 382 added file slots: 4187 alternate files: 2544

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

8759 animations for 26 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 8759  CTD:85.2%  pOpt:13.4%  max: 10276  LC: 22299 (max. 26162)

957 animations for 2 mods and 38 creatures successfully included..
 2 Warning(s).

Reading NAR V2.37 ...     ChAnims:424(424)     CTD:7.4%     pOpt:0.6%
        NOTE: NAR has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Any idea what's causing it and how to fix it ?

1 hour ago, Tsukinotaku said:

Any idea what's causing it and how to fix it ?

Download the right SexLab.  SE is 1.63 beta 8

image.png.8e3036d2861bf50cafdd675f6f22af08.png

2 hours ago, Tsukinotaku said:

Yeah I actually realized that later on today and so I downloaded the right one, but now Vortex tells me that I'm missing the "sexlab.esm" master...

You want the full archive. The upgrade is only script fixes and the dll. The upgrade also requires the beta 7 full download version of sexlab. You can't use it to 'upgrade' from 1.62 to 1.63. If you did download the full version, make sure you deployed after installing and that the plugin is enabled on the plugin section. I seem to recall that vortex doesn't always activate the plugin after deployment, sometimes you need to manually enable it.

image.png.cda0af22a7992c5a0f9f4d8b8934734f.png

55 minutes ago, zarantha said:

You want the full archive. The upgrade is only script fixes and the dll. The upgrade also requires the beta 7 full download version of sexlab. You can't use it to 'upgrade' from 1.62 to 1.63. If you did download the full version, make sure you deployed after installing and that the plugin is enabled on the plugin section. I seem to recall that vortex doesn't always activate the plugin after deployment, sometimes you need to manually enable it.

image.png.cda0af22a7992c5a0f9f4d8b8934734f.png

The file I use is "SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8" so it's not the problem, and I did deploy it but the plugin "sexlab.esm" isn't even among the list of plugins so it's absent from the mod for some reason..

On 5/20/2021 at 4:12 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Check my latest post in the Parasite forum discussion.

I have a potential fix on Github but it require some work if you want to test it.

I am still a few weeks away from posting an update.

I see it. 

I'm on SE and have next to no real coding knowledge, so I'm probably stuck waiting.

On 5/15/2021 at 7:57 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

That bug is linked the the number of NPCs flagged as 'followers'.

As a workaround, you could try a few things:

- Use the power to dismiss your brood

- Teleport to the Queen's dimensional rift (should be safe to do if you completed the quest and became the queen)

- Once there, use the console, click on every Chaurus you see and type 'disable'

- Keep a couple of chaurus if you want

The reason you have to go to the rift is that some chaurus may be stuck there and not summoned when you call them. 

I try to keep the list of chaurus clean but I must have missed something and as a result they tend to accumulate.

You can also mitigate the issue by keeping the size of your brood low (slider in the menu for the number of chaurus spawns in your brood).

well i identified which brood is causing the issue.  its not the brood you control but the ones that are autospawned when hit in combat that screw up the follower slots (like really bad, unrecoverable).  your trick did not work, i even tried doing a qasmoke-pcb-playerkill cycle with no luck, once your follower slots are borked its permanent as far as i can tell.   i had a brood limit of 3 set and all was working fine until my brood limit got overran while in combat (ended up with 8 in total).  on a side note it seems that the brood can't be killed nor disabled (not sure if its something in slp or in another mod though, will upload my last two logs in case they have relevant data) once spawned, you can kill and disable them however if you use the brood call ALL of them return to life (exact same ids) and it does not respect the brood limit at that point either (this happens even if they die in combat).

perhaps set a function that would allow the player to shutoff the combat spawns as they seem to be the culprit when it comes to breaking the brood limit and follower slots.

teleporting to the rift might also be a good function to add for debug on the mcm if possible, just a thought.   (its coc slpdimensionalrift for anyone that doesnt know the id for the cell)

FollowerSLotBroodOverlimitLogs.rar

10 hours ago, coreoveride said:

well i identified which brood is causing the issue.  its not the brood you control but the ones that are autospawned when hit in combat that screw up the follower slots (like really bad, unrecoverable).  your trick did not work, i even tried doing a qasmoke-pcb-playerkill cycle with no luck, once your follower slots are borked its permanent as far as i can tell.   i had a brood limit of 3 set and all was working fine until my brood limit got overran while in combat (ended up with 8 in total).  on a side note it seems that the brood can't be killed nor disabled (not sure if its something in slp or in another mod though, will upload my last two logs in case they have relevant data) once spawned, you can kill and disable them however if you use the brood call ALL of them return to life (exact same ids) and it does not respect the brood limit at that point either (this happens even if they die in combat).

perhaps set a function that would allow the player to shutoff the combat spawns as they seem to be the culprit when it comes to breaking the brood limit and follower slots.

teleporting to the rift might also be a good function to add for debug on the mcm if possible, just a thought.   (its coc slpdimensionalrift for anyone that doesnt know the id for the cell)

FollowerSLotBroodOverlimitLogs.rar 262.01 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks for troubleshooting!

This is a perfect case of me adding something (the chaurus count limit) and then getting interrupted in the middle of it and forgetting about not having fully finished it.

I added some checks for the limit and cleanup of the list afterwards. 

I will test it this weekend.

18 minutes ago, tonitrulupus said:

Can some tell me the possible ways to get the slime infection?  I know chaurus eggs can trigger the tentacles and such, just wondering where the slime will get triggers or the possible places

If you mean the Living Armor tentacles, the current trigger is from swimming.

16 minutes ago, tonitrulupus said:

There is an option for slime infection just wondering what that is from and where does that happen?

The only 'slime' option in the code is a call to trigger the Estrus Slime attack.

It only happens once during the CHaurus Queen quest, after the Kyne Blessing ritual and only if you have Estrus Chaurus already installed.

I don't have plans to trigger it elsewhere in the mod at this time. I am focusing on fixing the parasites I already have and moving the Spriggan quest from SD+ to Parasites before I start adding new ones.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks for troubleshooting!

This is a perfect case of me adding something (the chaurus count limit) and then getting interrupted in the middle of it and forgetting about not having fully finished it.

I added some checks for the limit and cleanup of the list afterwards. 

I will test it this weekend.

glad i could help narrow down the issue!  (i been on furlough from my day job of Lead QA Engineer so this is a total giddy mood booster for me lol)

if you need additional eyes on it i kept my saves from earlier in the broodmaiden quest line (and before it) so i can revert back if need be and test any update files you might have ^^

29 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The only 'slime' option in the code is a call to trigger the Estrus Slime attack.

It only happens once during the CHaurus Queen quest, after the Kyne Blessing ritual and only if you have Estrus Chaurus already installed.

I don't have plans to trigger it elsewhere in the mod at this time. I am focusing on fixing the parasites I already have and moving the Spriggan quest from SD+ to Parasites before I start adding new ones.

That never happened with the slime attack

Do you need it to happen to progress? I started the chaurus Queen, it is at stage 1 and in game days I am at 96.

7 minutes ago, tonitrulupus said:

And if that is suppose to happen right after the ritual.

It is supposed to happen right after the ritual.

The random events after the ritual are suppose to happen within 10 days. 

If nothing happened after 10 days something went wrong.

Did you talk to Danica after the ritual?

What is your quest journal saying?

6 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Yes I did she said something like you will have to let it grow something to that effect

50 minutes ago, tonitrulupus said:

Yes I did she said something like you will have to let it grow something to that effect

Strange.. the random effects can be delayed if you ride on a horse a lot or during combat, but the main long term cause to block them would be if sexlab somehow thinks you are 'stuck' in an animation.

Maybe you could share an error log?

57 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I found a save just before the ritual and preceded to do the ritual, the only difference is the effects of the face hugger was happening the first time through and this quest was NOT showing in that save point, I cured the face hugger and this showed in the journal this time, I don't remember what happen that kept the face hugger active without the textures showing so not sure what happen with that, I will continue on from here and see if the next part of the quest triggers 

ScreenShot8a.png

57 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I found a save just before the ritual and preceded to do the ritual, the only difference is the effects of the face hugger was happening the first time through and this quest was NOT showing in that save point, I cured the face hugger and this showed in the journal this time, I don't remember what happen that kept the face hugger active without the textures showing so not sure what happen with that, I will continue on from here and see if the next part of the quest triggers 

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Strange.. the random effects can be delayed if you ride on a horse a lot or during combat, but the main long term cause to block them would be if sexlab somehow thinks you are 'stuck' in an animation.

Maybe you could share an error log?

If I know where the error log was I would love to. I do have the crash log installed but no other error log type recorder that i know of, now if there is another i need to install to get that info I will but it may bot help do to the time frame, 

also when I repeated the ritual from a save I had the quest is staying in my journal but I did not see the ooze "attack" also I did have  a wrong version of chaurus estrus + installed and I updated the estrus as well, it was not work before, I am wonder it that could have bugged it out having the wrong version 

It looks like these NPCs are missing facegen data. They are all included via a bandit leveled list, which I have overridden with OBIS (and not bashed back in), so I can't say what the actual impact of this is to people who have these appearing in their leveled lists in-game, maybe nothing, maybe blackface, or ?, so just FYI.

Spoiler

Record:  \ [A8] sanguinesDebauchery.esp \ [22] GRUP Top "NPC_" \ [0] EncBandit07Boss2HImperialM [NPC_:A80A4BA3] - sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Record:  \ [A8] sanguinesDebauchery.esp \ [22] GRUP Top "NPC_" \ [2] EncBandit07Boss1HNordM [NPC_:A80A4BA0] - sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Record:  \ [A8] sanguinesDebauchery.esp \ [22] GRUP Top "NPC_" \ [3] EncBandit07Boss1HNordF [NPC_:A80A4B9F] - sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Record:  \ [A8] sanguinesDebauchery.esp \ [22] GRUP Top "NPC_" \ [4] EncBandit07Boss1HRedguardF [NPC_:A80A4BA1] - sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Record:  \ [A8] sanguinesDebauchery.esp \ [22] GRUP Top "NPC_" \ [5] EncBandit07Boss1HImperialF [NPC_:A80A4B9D] - sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Record:  \ [A8] sanguinesDebauchery.esp \ [22] GRUP Top "NPC_" \ [6] EncBandit07Boss1HRedguardM [NPC_:A80A4BA2] - sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Record:  \ [A8] sanguinesDebauchery.esp \ [22] GRUP Top "NPC_" \ [12] EncBandit07Boss1HImperialM [NPC_:A80A4B9E] - sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Record:  \ [A8] sanguinesDebauchery.esp \ [22] GRUP Top "NPC_" \ [33] EncBandit07Boss2HRedguardM [NPC_:A80A4BA6] - sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Record:  \ [A8] sanguinesDebauchery.esp \ [22] GRUP Top "NPC_" \ [38] EncBandit07Boss2HOrcM [NPC_:A80A4BA5] - sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Record:  \ [A8] sanguinesDebauchery.esp \ [22] GRUP Top "NPC_" \ [39] EncBandit07Boss2HNordM [NPC_:A80A4BA4] - sanguinesDebauchery.esp

Currently trying coming to grips with SD+ on Skyrim SE:

- After the first Dreamworld visit, my PC was teleported to Whistling Mine and told to enjoy the locations ("Enslaved" quest). I chose an owner there. How do I get free?

A enough days have passed: do I have to buy out? Everytime I ask "Can I go now", owner tells me I am joking...

This is the current slave state:

Hide contents

grafik.png.5107cc25a2ac17563899ff79793f62bb.png

- Regarding getting free (besides of slave work): an archer stormed into the mine and killed my owner. I got the message "You are free". But on the world map, no main quests are showing up anymore. Is this expected behaviour? What would be the next steps?

-->> SOLVED -->> My PC was blindfolded during the enslavement. Several times I have now seen the log message "Punishment ended. Blindfold removed" and a message box saying something like "a flash of light as the blindfold is removed". But the blindfold stays on. It doesn't show up in the inventory and while I can see rather well in the mine itself (a bit darker than before), outside it is pitch black. Other punishment devices like chastity belt or yoke were removed after a certain time.

How do I get rid of the blindfold? -->> SOLVED: with the mod PROTEUS, I switched my PC back and forth. The blindfold vanished, all other restraining devices stayed as they should.

- I read that my inventory is supposed to be stored away somewhere in a locker in Dreamworld. How do I ever get back there? And how can I then retrieve my inventory?

- And last: almost every sex or punishment scene ends with my PC suspended on chains. In that state, I am able to float around suspended or end it by jumping. Any ideas where this behaviour originates from?

Edited by Gudulba

Two quick questions:

Played trough the quest, offed the chaurus queen, gained all abilities, spoke to the roots and Danica, as I understand that ends the content and I'm left to unleash my little army upon the world.
1. Is there an way to get rid of the "chaurus nipples" that my character has after becoming the queen? (the small black/purple buds that are overlayed over nipples and another ones bellow the chest)? Edit: Did a quick bodyslide edit and removed the ones covering nipples, left the ones on lower chest, as I still want it to look somewhat monstrous.
2. Are seed events still supposed to happen? Walked around suddenly the chaurus "legs" sprouted from me and I gained the "infected" (blue skin that looks like an mix of chitin and tree bark)? Edit: I think it's called "Seed Flare" event.

Edited by Tex