SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

26 minutes ago, Fudgerin0 said:

Random question, but how do the chaurus worms apply inflation? Is it all at the start of infection or gradual as the worm remains lodged inside the PC?

If you have an SE body, unless DBF has implemented passing inflation to Hormones (which I don't think has happened yet for those Parasites), then it will not work.

Parasites uses node scaling for older-style LE bodies (ex. UUNP, COSIO), which is incompatible with the new bone/node names for SE bodies (3BA, CBBE SE, CBBE SMP, BHUNP).

6 minutes ago, w234aew said:

If you have an SE body, unless DBF has implemented passing inflation to Hormones (which I don't think has happened yet for Parasites), then it will not work.

Parasites uses node scaling for older-style LE bodies (ex. UUNP, COSIO), which is incompatible with the new bone/node names for SE bodies (3BA, CBBE SE, CBBE SMP, BHUNP).

I'm using 3BBB, so that checks out. Something I guess he could try is passing it to SLIF?

Guess we have another thing to pester him about, lol

22 minutes ago, Fudgerin0 said:

I'm using 3BBB, so that checks out. Something I guess he could try is passing it to SLIF?

Guess we have another thing to pester him about, lol

Honestly, having worked on implementing NiO Bodymorphs and SLIF Morphs in Hormones, it's not hard to get it working (had a patch together within a week once I got the CK working in SE), but it's a pain to get it working well, and I think there are more interesting things to work on.

It took revisions since February to get Hormones built-in bodymorphs to the point it's at now (stable, as far as morphs go), with tons of weird discoveries along the way (like custom races having load-order requirements to work properly).

There are other mods/features I'm more interested in seeing right now. For example, full compatibility between Hormones, Stories, and Milk Mod Economy.

Having both Stories milking framework going and MME at the same time gets confusing, and if I have to choose one to use, MME is much more developed (addons like Milk Addict, Martial Milk, etc.).

Easiest way I can see for this to work would be recognizing one or all of the "Special" milks from MME (ex. Tasty, Creamy, Exotic) as Divine Milk, and outright disabling the rest of the milking scripts when MME is detected.

Due to the Milk Farm messing with Hormones Scaling of Breasts, I don't even use it in SE for non-testing playthroughs.

In the same vein, adding Fertility Mode compatibility is another interest of mine, because there are some scenarios/interactions in @DeepBlueFrog's mods that require BeeingFemale, the SE port of which is lackluster at best.

Is there anyway to get the kneeling/crawling animations without all the other stuff? I accidentally deleted my SD+ files, but my friend helped me to get the files last time, since there are a dozen files in here and I have no idea which ones I need for it to work with my other mods. Dreamworld is too buggy for me at the moment, I intended to take it out of my load order, but I deleted it by accident and CCleaner emptied my recycle bin and now none of the kneeling/crawling animations in other mods work.

Using Sexlab Stories (+devious), the converted ones, I'm experiencing CTD in the recemenu while navigating face parts. From screen recording, the crash happens when the part "_SLS_SexBotHeadGynoid" is loaded. Any idea on what I did wrong? ?

I started a new game for the new hormones update, and I don't think the curse is progressing, each day my character doesn't seem to progress in the curse like before and on the debug page it says 0 days for being a bimbo, yet my new character has been one for 3 days so far. 

8 hours ago, xyzfs said:

Using Sexlab Stories (+devious), the converted ones, I'm experiencing CTD in the recemenu while navigating face parts. From screen recording, the crash happens when the part "_SLS_SexBotHeadGynoid" is loaded. Any idea on what I did wrong? ?

If that part gets loaded, might not even be connected to Stories, but can be fixed: that happens when a head part from a follower or NPC mod isn't flagged as "non-playable" or (even worse) flagged as "playable".

Open SSEEdit, load all your plugins and apply a filter like this:

image.png.de157c1ae8b81756086cf8b4924299a1.png

you want to see all head parts, in your filtered view check follower or NPC mods and remove the playable tag if set.

image.png.7a71e4591412c555084b4591c7e7ef16.png

You can also safely add the non-playable.

Mods that I know have this issue are: Auri (Song of the Green), Caesia, Alicia Painslut, The Ordinary Women.

1 hour ago, jebivetar6 said:

Its not 06038A3A its 74038A3A, probably somebody messed with the conversion or i got the wrong conversion file. 

The first two characters are unique to your load order, they mark plugin's position (in hexadecimal), your plugin is loaded in position 74 or 116th in list.

6 hours ago, arshesney said:

If that part gets loaded, might not even be connected to Stories, but can be fixed: that happens when a head part from a follower or NPC mod isn't flagged as "non-playable" or (even worse) flagged as "playable".

Open SSEEdit, load all your plugins and apply a filter like this:

image.png.de157c1ae8b81756086cf8b4924299a1.png

you want to see all head parts, in your filtered view check follower or NPC mods and remove the playable tag if set.

image.png.7a71e4591412c555084b4591c7e7ef16.png

You can also safely add the non-playable.

Mods that I know have this issue are: Auri (Song of the Green), Caesia, Alicia Painslut, The Ordinary Women.

Thanks for the heads up.... I removed the Playable flag from all Face headparts in Stories.

2 hours ago, jebivetar6 said:

Ah, so the quest is actually not  the whole number but last five letters/numbers? Tnx, sry 

Actually, it is the last 5 letters + whatever the first two are for you.

You need to use the console and look up the ID from the quest name to get the actual ID for your load order.