SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

13 minutes ago, Fudgerin0 said:

Just downloaded and built the bodyslides for Parasites - what's up with the tentacles? They just levitate up from a default 0weight body(character is currently at 100 weight) to where the breasts/butt should be. Does anyone have any clue?

ScreenShot3.png

Looking back at the bodyslides themselves, there doesn't seem to be any way to edit the actual body of the character... the tentacles just rise and fall as you adjust the breast sliders. 

lolwut

This is for the 3BBB version of the tentacles, not the CBBE version, by the way... the CBBE version functions perfectly fine.

1 hour ago, Fudgerin0 said:

Looking back at the bodyslides themselves, there doesn't seem to be any way to edit the actual body of the character... the tentacles just rise and fall as you adjust the breast sliders. 

lolwut

This is for the 3BBB version of the tentacles, not the CBBE version, by the way... the CBBE version functions perfectly fine.

What version of 3BBB are you using? Bodyslides are for 3BA v2.

On 5/8/2021 at 8:33 PM, Fudgerin0 said:

Currently having a bug near the beginning of the current questline(getting the first chaurus stud for lastelle) where I'll pop the pheromones right on them, and they will do nothing but turn around in circles, and won't follow me back to the camp. I tried spawning one in with the console at the camp and then popping the pheromones the moment it spawned, but it just attacked lastelle right away. Does anyone have a potential fix?

The bug is still there on the latest SE version(update 5-9). Now Chaurus Pheromones seem to have no effect whatsoever, and the studs remain hostile even after about 20 uses right next to them. The only way to get them to not attack is by casting Harmony, and they simply revert to turning around in circles. Am I just doing something wrong, or is my game irreparably broken?

No matter what I do I'm expiriencing an CTD when trying to get to Red Wave. It happens when I'm literally open the door and game starts loading the interior. 

I checked all requirments and especially XPMSE. No animation limit reached. Converted SE version downloaded from this thread. Here is my LO and NetScript log. 

Spoiler

*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
*SexLab.esm
*RaceCompatibility.esm
*Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
*High Poly Head.esm
*ApachiiHair.esm
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*ZaZAnimationPack.esm
*SexLabAroused.esm
*titkit.esl
*hdtHighHeel.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*Dolomite Weathers.esp
*UIExtensions.esp
*Player Blink Fix.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*CBBE.esp
*SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
*3BBB.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*iHUD.esp
*FNIS.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
*FNISSexyMove.esp
*JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
*SexLab Extra Voices.esp
*AIO SE TATTOOS.esp
*FacelightPlus.esp
*GlevLoadScreens.esp
*BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp
*KSHairdosSMP.esp
*MikanEyes All in one SE.esp
*WetFunction.esp
*AddItemMenuSE.esp
*Elegant Beauty Stunning Eyes Remastered.esp
*Vanilla Hair Replacer - VHR - FO.esp
*HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp
*Project Rainforest.esp
*Mango.esp
*SexLab-Stories.esp
*waterplants.esp
*Dibellan Holds.esp
*Sunstarved_Tanlines.esp
*Barefoot Footstep Extended.esp
*Smoking Torches and Candles.esp
*sprintSE.esp
*Random Emotions.esp
*MuKneeFix.esp
*ImprovedHearthfireLighting.esp
*ENB Light.esp
*ENBImageSpaceFix.esp
*ENBISF - Dolomite Patch.esp
*MyTPC_SE.esp
*SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
*EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
*ELFXEnhancer.esp
*ELFX Fixes Ragged Flagon Fix.esp
*ELFX Fixes.esp

Spoiler

Possible relevant objects (9)
{
  [  19]    TESRace(Name: NordRace `Nord`, FormId: 00013746, File: `Update.esm <- Skyrim.esm`)
  [  24]    BGSHeadPart(Name: FemaleHeadNord `FemaleHeadNord`, FormId: 00051623, File: `Skyrim.esm`)
  [  25]    BSLightingShaderProperty(Name: null)
  [  28]    TESNPC(Name: `Aela the Nord Bitch`, FormId: 3701CFE6, File: `SexLab-Stories.esp`)
  [  48]    BSDynamicTriShape(Name: `FemaleMouthHumanoidDefault`)
  [  49]    BSFaceGenNiNode(Name: `BSFaceGenNiNodeSkinned`)
  [  84]    BGSHeadPart(Name: MarksFemaleHumanoid00NoGash `MarksFemaleHumanoid00NoGash`, FormId: 000EC1B2, File: `Skyrim.esm`)
  [ 129]    Character(FormId: 3701CFE8, File: `SexLab-Stories.esp`, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Aela the Nord Bitch`, FormId: 3701CFE6, File: `SexLab-Stories.esp`))
  [ 131]    BSFaceGenNiNode(Name: `BSFaceGenNiNodeSkinned`)

Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks in advance. 

Likely a poorly converted facegen, you can try with nifoptimizer: point it at <your mod folder>\meshes\actors\character\facegendata and have only "Head Parts Only" checked, might have to extract the bsa if you don't see the directory. A more extreme solution would be exporting fresh facegens with the CreationKit.

43 minutes ago, arshesney said:

Likely a poorly converted facegen, you can try with nifoptimizer: point it at <your mod folder>\meshes\actors\character\facegendata and have only "Head Parts Only" checked, might have to extract the bsa if you don't see the directory. A more extreme solution would be exporting fresh facegens with the CreationKit.

Thanks for the reply, I went out and did both. Didnt help. 

13 minutes ago, arshesney said:

To make sure it's that NPC the problem you can try player.placeatme 3701CFE6, you should CTD instantly is that's the case.

Yep. Aela had another ID, but that's her. Instant CTD. Any ideas how to fix her? 

Should have been fixed with the CK though, try to hide/delete/move away that facegen 0001CFE6.nif and spawn her at you again, you should not crash, but she'll have the dark face. If that works try again exporting her facegen with CK, without the old file in your mod directory.

11 minutes ago, arshesney said:

Should have been fixed with the CK though, try to hide/delete/move away that facegen 0001CFE6.nif and spawn her at you again, you should not crash, but she'll have the dark face. If that works try again exporting her facegen with CK, without the old file in your mod directory.

Since I'm using Botox mod I decided to re-export this facegeom through Botox - NPC Patcher. Worked like a charm. And no dark face. Thanks man. 

18 hours ago, Fudgerin0 said:

lolwut

I get this sometimes with other armour slides that I make. I also know that this happens when I try to cut corners. My guess is that the person who made the slides didn't do a few steps when they converted it to 3BBB. 

They either left the bones in for the armour and just added the 3BBB body, or didn't copy the bone weights over and set references for them. 

One question regarding the Alternate Assets for Sexlab Parasite. I know those are Legendary Edition stuff but I just tried it and most of them work fine (although my characters shadow gets stretched towards the camera and follows it when I use the Chaurus Hunter Body) but is there a way to get rid of the Shoulder Chaurus?
For now I just made a copy of the Shoulder Chaurus Nif and deleted its content with Outfit Studio.

On 5/19/2021 at 5:59 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Harmugstahl is the destination.

What you are looking for is a journal in the bedroom of the mage/mad scientists living there. 

It should be on a shelf next to a table with a dead spider on it.

When you read that journal, you should receive a special item.

Thank you. I'm pretty sure that I would have picked it up and read it. I've a mod that collects all lose items around and I read everything I can get my hands on. But since I don't remember seeing that and the quest is still telling me to go to a fort, its possible that it wasn't collected for some reason (zero value or value/weight less than 1 would do it) and I didn't specifically look on the shelves. Thank you. I wandered off since then, but I will go back and take another look.

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I get this sometimes with other armour slides that I make. I also know that this happens when I try to cut corners. My guess is that the person who made the slides didn't do a few steps when they converted it to 3BBB. 

They either left the bones in for the armour and just added the 3BBB body, or didn't copy the bone weights over and set references for them. 

I copied the bone weights over - proof below. (If I was highlighting the body instead of the outfit, all bones would be green instead of just some.)

Spoiler

image.png.0c7931894657324bfa4b2fa5e5ab850f.png

However, I am using 3BBB v2, and there are a ton of new sliders. It's not uncommon for the morphing to not work well if you have 3BBB v1 and the bodyslide is v2, which is why I ask what version of 3BBB you're using.

Note also that the body name changed before 3BAv2 - it went from 3BBB to 3BA. Here, I'm  comparing  to my current DCL 3BBB conversion for the same outfit, where I haven't updated for 3BAv2 yet. This can also affect physics if the bodyslide is newer than the body, as sometimes the xmls are looking for specific body names. (Damn SMP only environment gave me headaches when I was updating the DD 5.x bodyslides simply because it had to have 'CBBE' as the body name or physics  wouldn't work. SMP + CBPC has no issues with what the body is named....)

Spoiler

image.png.e5ad1d98eefdd0c8905b9c30b049d3dc.png

6 hours ago, Best Poppy said:

Hey, just saw theres a new parasite version. Awesome! Is it compatible with DD 5.1 and cursed loot? Cant wait to start playing with parasites and hormones but I dont wanna ruin my save.

DD 5.x still has the to be deprecated functions available that were in 4.3. So in theory it should work for now, but there's no guarantee with later 5.x versions. It's  not been extensively tested though and I think DBF said some users had problems. I haven't gotten far in the quest line myself, but I haven't had a problem with DD 5.1 so far. So your mileage may vary. It's on the to do list to check from what I understand.

If you've still got 4.3 and don't have any mods that require DD 5.x, and aren't having any of the known issues fixed in 5.x (mostly the animation filter and equip/unequip improvements) then you can probably stay with 4.3 for now. If you're having issues with DD 4.3 or have other mods that require DD 5.x then you'll have to go to DD 5.1 and take your chances.

1 hour ago, Pristbeast said:

One question regarding the Alternate Assets for Sexlab Parasite. I know those are Legendary Edition stuff but I just tried it and most of them work fine (although my characters shadow gets stretched towards the camera and follows it when I use the Chaurus Hunter Body) but is there a way to get rid of the Shoulder Chaurus?
For now I just made a copy of the Shoulder Chaurus Nif and deleted its content with Outfit Studio.

The bodyslide outputs as well as the mod are all converted to SE. I've put the alternate assets as versions as bodyslide options in the CBBE SE/3BBB bodyslide for parasites, so you shouldn't need to download and use the alternate assets from the LE page unless you're after the alternate plugs and gags too.

I thought I fixed the stretching - there were some flyaway vertices anyway in the nifs that I removed or stuck back in the right place and weighted, and outfit studio warns you on save if anything is unweighted so in theory it should be fixed...

Are you still seeing it after using the new bodyslides (newest should be v5)? When I did them, the debug options wasn't working for me to test the chaurus queen stuff, and I haven't gone back to check yet.

8 minutes ago, zarantha said:

DD 5.x still has the to be deprecated functions available that were in 4.3. So in theory it should work for now, but there's no guarantee with later 5.x versions. It's  not been extensively tested though and I think DBF said some users had problems. I haven't gotten far in the quest line myself, but I haven't had a problem with DD 5.1 so far. So your mileage may vary. It's on the to do list to check from what I understand.

If you've still got 4.3 and don't have any mods that require DD 5.x, and aren't having any of the known issues fixed in 5.x (mostly the animation filter and equip/unequip improvements) then you can probably stay with 4.3 for now. If you're having issues with DD 4.3 or have other mods that require DD 5.x then you'll have to go to DD 5.1 and take your chances.

Well im not taking chances. I restarted enough over the last 2 years. Im gonna keep and preserve this savegame. But thanks for answering my question nonetheless. Ill be back in a few months to check for any news regarding 5.x compatibility.

2 minutes ago, Best Poppy said:

Well im not taking chances. I restarted enough over the last 2 years. Im gonna keep and preserve this savegame. But thanks for answering my question nonetheless. Ill be back in a few months to check for any news regarding 5.x compatibility.

Lol, i haven't been able to keep a game going for longer than a month with all the mod testing I had to do for the last year or two myself. I feel you.

Just keep in mind when you are ready to go to DD 5.x, it will require a new game.

4 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Lol, i haven't been able to keep a game going for longer than a month with all the mod testing I had to do for the last year or two myself. I feel you.

Just keep in mind when you are ready to go to DD 5.x, it will require a new game.

You re quite the martyr nojoke. I hope your games will get longer lifespans. Just to make sure im understanding you correctly: i play dd 5.1 right now. I abandoned prior 4.3 in order to use it. Are you telling me further 5.x versions will also require nee games? In that case: RIP xD

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

The bodyslide outputs as well as the mod are all converted to SE. I've put the alternate assets as versions as bodyslide options in the CBBE SE/3BBB bodyslide for parasites, so you shouldn't need to download and use the alternate assets from the LE page unless you're after the alternate plugs and gags too.

I thought I fixed the stretching - there were some flyaway vertices anyway in the nifs that I removed or stuck back in the right place and weighted, and outfit studio warns you on save if anything is unweighted so in theory it should be fixed...

Are you still seeing it after using the new bodyslides (newest should be v5)? When I did them, the debug options wasn't working for me to test the chaurus queen stuff, and I haven't gone back to check yet.

The other Gags where the things I'm after.^^

But I'll check the Conversion and see if the shadows still freak out.

edit: Can confirm that your Conversion gets rid of the weird shadows.

12 minutes ago, Best Poppy said:

You re quite the martyr nojoke. I hope your games will get longer lifespans. Just to make sure im understanding you correctly: i play dd 5.1 right now. I abandoned prior 4.3 in order to use it. Are you telling me further 5.x versions will also require nee games? In that case: RIP xD

Nope, I was referring only to going from 4.3 to 5.0 or 5.1. For DD, in game upgrades are ok if it's going from minor version to minor version (Like from 4.2 to 4.3 or 5.0 to 5.1), but major versions always require a new game (3.x -> 4.x and 4.x -> 5.x).

If you're on DD 5.1 and your intent is to add parasites later, you're fine. For some reason I was thinking you already had parasites installed. Maybe by time DD 5.1 support is confirmed, we'll also have the bodymorph support fully worked out for hormones and parasites too - that's also being worked on right now. I can dream, right? :D

2 hours ago, Pristbeast said:

thats how you get rid of it, just remove the .nif (and dont bodyslide them either) for the part you dont want.   i personally removed both the shoulder chaurus and the armor wings since i use animated wings ult.

29 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Nope, I was referring only to going from 4.3 to 5.0 or 5.1. For DD, in game upgrades are ok if it's going from minor version to minor version (Like from 4.2 to 4.3 or 5.0 to 5.1), but major versions always require a new game (3.x -> 4.x and 4.x -> 5.x).

If you're on DD 5.1 and your intent is to add parasites later, you're fine. For some reason I was thinking you already had parasites installed. Maybe by time DD 5.1 support is confirmed, we'll also have the bodymorph support fully worked out for hormones and parasites too - that's also being worked on right now. I can dream, right? :D

Great. Then ill be waiting. And yeah, good luck. I appreciate the effort you and deepbluefrog are putting into this.