SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

20 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Well looking at the screen shots for the mod all the Dremora faces are black in colour. Even Sanguine himself 12128-1581879065-2085859384.jpeg

Maybe you can use the Face Discoloration Fix mod to solve this problem. you can try it

Hi im not sure if its been mentioned or is been worked on but if i try to go near Highhrothgar with SexLabParasites installed it CTD i have tryed coc highhrothgar from main menu (new game) CTD straight away but i disable it i can go near it i though i would bring this to your attention ill try to do the Highhrothgar quest line and finish it and reinstall after maybe ?

Just realised might be somthing to do with the quest about removing the spriggan infection ?

(Note: My mistake i have 3bbb and had somthing to do with 3bbb to make the parasite fit properly apparantly made CTD at highhrothgar)

Edited by Keygain
On 6/22/2021 at 11:03 AM, Keygain said:

Note: My mistake i have 3bbb and had somthing to do with 3bbb to make the parasite fit properly apparantly made CTD at highhrothgar

Was this with the bodyslide conversion of parasites i did, or did you convert the parasite outfits to 3bbb yourself?

If it was my conversion, note that the bodyslides are for 3bbb v2 now, make sure you've updated 3bbb and xpmsse.

On 6/22/2021 at 3:01 PM, tznvlw said:

Maybe you can use the Face Discoloration Fix mod to solve this problem. you can try it

Concerning FDF this is not even a solution, it just changes the face colour. If you're running any kind of NPC overhaul, like Bijin, TOW or Kalillies this won't make them look right.

Anyway Sanguine's face is fine, is just that in SD+ his skin is supposed to be red, with Zim his whole head changes colour so there's a mismatch. FDF would probably not apply to him anyway since he seems to be using  dremora head and not a regular human NPC head.

Edited by belegost
6 hours ago, belegost said:

Concerning FDF this is not even a solution, it just changes the face colour. If you're running any kind of NPC overhaul, like Bijin, TOW or Kalillies this won't make them look right.

Anyway Sanguine's face is fine, is just that in SD+ his skin is supposed to be red, with Zim his whole head changes colour so there's a mismatch. FDF would probably not apply to him anyway since he seems to be using  dremora head and not a regular human NPC head.

Did you try moving SD+ below Zim's so the SD+ files win if there's a conflict, and making sure that SD+ loads after Zim's? For Vortex, you'd need to do rules for the plugin page and make sure SD is the conflict winner if there is a conflict on the mod page.

You installed what amounts to an appearance changing mod for Sanguine, so it's not really a surprise that it's using the coloring from Zim's. Only one appearance can be used for one NPC - the only way to have both would be to have two Sanguines. If you prefer SD's coloring, you'd need to remove Zim's mod or ensure SD wins all conflicts and loads later than Zim's. Or better yet, create a patch in xedit for the two mods for just Sanguine.

Xedit patching: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibLkOWSbO_M

https://tes5edit.github.io/docs/5-conflict-detection-and-resolution.html

Edited by zarantha
38 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Did you try moving SD+ below Zim's so the SD+ files win if there's a conflict, and making sure that SD+ loads after Zim's? For Vortex, you'd need to do rules for the plugin page and make sure SD is the conflict winner if there is a conflict on the mod page.

You installed what amounts to an appearance changing mod for Sanguine, so it's not really a surprise that it's using the coloring from Zim's. Only one appearance can be used for one NPC - the only way to have both would be to have two Sanguines. If you prefer SD's coloring, you'd need to remove Zim's mod or ensure SD wins all conflicts and loads later than Zim's. Or better yet, create a patch in xedit for the two mods for just Sanguine.

Xedit patching: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibLkOWSbO_M

https://tes5edit.github.io/docs/5-conflict-detection-and-resolution.html

I have Zim as one of the last mods in my load order for other reasons and moving SD+ would also mean moving several other mods that Zim's changes apply to as well so no, I'm not going to do it. As I said I'm not bothered by it, I see SD+ Sanguine so rarely that it doesn't make sense to cripple what I have been tweaking for the past 6 months or so and got it to a relatively satisfying result to suit my personal taste.

Thanks for the links though, appreciated.

Edited by belegost
25 minutes ago, belegost said:

I have Zim as one of the last mods in my load order for other reasons and moving SD+ would also mean moving several other mods that Zim's changes apply to as well so no, I'm not going to do it. As I said I'm not bothered by it, I see SD+ Sanguine so rarely that it doesn't make sense to cripple what I have been tweaking for the past 6 months or so and got it to a relatively satisfying result to suit my personal taste.

Thanks for the links though, appreciated.

Sure, just explaining why the appearance is not SD's. This is something that's normally fixed in a user's own load order since it's a conflict and not a bug.

The xedit patch would work in this case for you, but if you don't mind that much that's up to you. The xedit patch would let you keep your existing load order, but change the appearance.

@DeepBlueFrog Also  just got through checking up to see if bodyslides needed updated for parasites after the new update. Found some issues where textures were not updated from SD to parasites.

Spoiler

Texture path notes:

spriggan gauntlets f - changed hand reference to use astrid textures to match the body and boots in my bodyslide nif, mod nifs need to be updated if bodyslides aren't used.
    \meshes\armor\kyneblessing\harnessspriggan\female\spriggangauntlets_0.nif
    \meshes\armor\kyneblessing\harnessspriggan\female\spriggangauntlets_1.nif

spriggan gauntlets f 1st - needs the same change as the gauntlets
    \meshes\armor\kyneblessing\harnessspriggan\female\spriggan1stperson_0.nif
    \meshes\armor\kyneblessing\harnessspriggan\female\spriggan1stperson_1.nif

spriggan body armor f - updated juice shape from SD to Parasites texture path in my bodyslide nif, mod nifs need to be updated if bodyslides aren't used. The armor shape is good, only the juice shape has the old path. If this shape shouldn't be externally visible, let me know and I'll remove it or stick it back up inside the armor where I found it.
    \meshes\armor\kyneblessing\harnessspriggan\female\spriggancuirass_0.nif
    \meshes\armor\kyneblessing\harnessspriggan\female\spriggancuirass_1.nif

spriggan boots ground m - needs to have the boot texture path changed from SD to parasites
    \meshes\armor\kyneblessing\harnessspriggan\male\sprigganbootsgo.nif

spriggan body armor ground m - needs to have the armor texture path changed from SD to parasites
    \meshes\armor\kyneblessing\harnessspriggan\male\spriggancuirassgo.nif

spriggan gauntlets ground m - needs to have the gauntlet texture path changed from SD to parasites
    \meshes\armor\kyneblessing\harnessspriggan\male\spriggangauntletsgo.nif

spriggan mask m - needs to have the mask texture path changed from SD to parasites. headbandtex.dds and headbandnm.dds are missing from Parasites but do exist in SD.
    \meshes\armor\kyneblessing\harnessspriggan\male\sprigganmask_0.nif
    \meshes\armor\kyneblessing\harnessspriggan\male\sprigganmask_1.nif

bloodsucker - needs to have the texture path changed from SD to parasites. The textures used in SD are missing from parasites, would they be the same ones used in the base game? hmdaedra.dds, hmdaedra_n.dds, hmdaedra_m.dds are also in textures\actors\dlc02\hmdaedra.
    \meshes\armor\kyneblessing\plugbloodsucker\aa_bloodsucker.nif
    \meshes\armor\kyneblessing\plugbloodsucker\aa_bloodsuckeranal.nif
    \meshes\armor\kyneblessing\aa_bloodsucker.nif
    \meshes\armor\kyneblessing\aa_bloodsuckeranal.nif

If it helps, I updated the LE meshes. Bloodsuckers are assuming the base game textures and SD textures are the same. I didn't make any changes to the sprigganmask headbands since the path doesn't exist yet.

texture paths updated in parasites LE nifs.7z

Bodyslides with updated paths for spriggan and redo of the face hugger chastity belt since I notices some differences in shape names.

3BBB bodyslides are for 3BA v2.

SexLab Parasites CBBE SE and 3BBB Bodyslides V6.7z

Edit: Patch to show overlays with Living Armor.

Parasites Bodyslide patch for Living Armor + Overlays.7z 3.8 MB · 0 downloads

Edited by zarantha
14 hours ago, belegost said:

I have Bijin installed (don't even know what TOW and Kalillies stand for). After installing a mod called Troubles of heroine, all the faces from this mod went altered and dark (I checked how they are suppose to look in Creation Kit). Upon installing Face Discoloration Fix, they were all fixed.

And here's how the Dremora faces look in the same setup:

Spoiler

Dremora.jpg.7a841d66870f8036fa0f180e03db76b1.jpg

Edited by Incubusbul

Hey Folks.

I have a question for anyone willing to help me out here.

So ive recently returned to Skyrim.. and stumbled across this mod (the Sanguine Debauchery).  Wanting to try it out, but on the SE client of the game, im having issues finding just what files i need to install that are all SE compatabale (ie, the SE deviant Devices, assets, ect).

Most of the info im finding is 1-2 year old posts and dead-end links XD

Anyone able to give me a 'updated' set of links to all the requirements i need to download/install?

Thanks for any help, and sorry to be a bother, but getting turned around trying to sort out all the old from the new on my own.... :(

32 minutes ago, Rhapsody81 said:

Hey Folks.

I have a question for anyone willing to help me out here.

So ive recently returned to Skyrim.. and stumbled across this mod (the Sanguine Debauchery).  Wanting to try it out, but on the SE client of the game, im having issues finding just what files i need to install that are all SE compatabale (ie, the SE deviant Devices, assets, ect).

Most of the info im finding is 1-2 year old posts and dead-end links XD

Anyone able to give me a 'updated' set of links to all the requirements i need to download/install?

Thanks for any help, and sorry to be a bother, but getting turned around trying to sort out all the old from the new on my own.... :(

Devious Devices was combined into an all in one installer for SE some time ago, and LE also just moved to an aio installer. There's not 3 downloads for either version anymore.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5878-devious-devices-se/

If you run into problems with DD, please look through the troubleshooting post and post any questions on that thread. I've taken over the conversion to SE version for that mod for Kimy, so if it's not an outright bug, I can help with most things.
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-51-2021-03-24/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

Edit:

Other SE requirements:

Sexlab 1.63beta8: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-8-november-22nd-2019/

Sexlab Aroused: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/

Zaz 7 (Zaz 8 is linked in the description on the same page): https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5957-zaz-animation-packs-for-se/

Dialogues is on the first post on this thread along with all the SD parts. Don't forget the SD resources - that's the textures.

Edited by zarantha
1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Devious Devices was combined into an all in one installer for SE some time ago, and LE also just moved to an aio installer. There's not 3 downloads for either version anymore.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5878-devious-devices-se/

If you run into problems with DD, please look through the troubleshooting post and post any questions on that thread. I've taken over the conversion to SE version for that mod for Kimy, so if it's not an outright bug, I can help with most things.
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-51-2021-03-24/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

Edit:

Other SE requirements:

Sexlab 1.63beta8: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-8-november-22nd-2019/

Sexlab Aroused: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5482-sexlab-aroused-redux-sse-version-29/

Zaz 7 (Zaz 8 is linked in the description on the same page): https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5957-zaz-animation-packs-for-se/

Dialogues is on the first post on this thread along with all the SD parts. Don't forget the SD resources - that's the textures.

Thanks for the help :D

Soo.. all i need as far as the Devious Devices requirement is DD SE 5.1.7 (current one from that link)? I dont need to track down any 'additions' or such files? (just wanting to make sure)

And as far as SD+ goes, i grabbed the SD Enhanced, and SD enhanced Resources from the thread here.

What about the SlaveTats Event Bridge? (Guessing thats needed for slave-tats to function in SD?

And 'customization addons' file?

Sorry for all the questions and if im making ya repeat yourself, just wanting to make sure i do this right as i managed 'not' to mess up my game files for once and this is the last thing im trying to install correctly \o/

*edit*

Zap.... i have Zap8 loaded, do i also need Zap7? (or will having both installed cause conflicts?

Edited by Rhapsody81
20 minutes ago, Rhapsody81 said:

Soo.. all i need as far as the Devious Devices requirement is DD SE 5.1.7 (current one from that link)? I dont need to track down any 'additions' or such files? (just wanting to make sure)

And as far as SD+ goes, i grabbed the SD Enhanced, and SD enhanced Resources from the thread here.

What about the SlaveTats Event Bridge? (Guessing thats needed for slave-tats go function in SD?

Sorry for all the questions and if im making ya repeat yourself, just wanting to make sure i do this right as i managed 'not' to mess up my game files for once and this is the last thing im trying to install correctly \o/

DD SE 5xx will will have problems with SD+ mainly because DBF has not updated to DD5 yet and when Sanguine puts the boots on you it comes back with a error. The rest of the items will be equipped though. 

56 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

DD SE 5xx will will have problems with SD+ mainly because DBF has not updated to DD5 yet and when Sanguine puts the boots on you it comes back with a error. The rest of the items will be equipped though. 

What is the error and what boot name? I don't see any boots in SD using add item menu, so that should mean they're DD boots. And anything relying on the DD device database should still work - it hasn't been removed yet, but will come at some point. The SE script edits for DD/DCL nioverride boots were merged into DD, so there shouldn't be nioverride warnings from DD/DCL on the boots.

1 hour ago, Rhapsody81 said:

What about the SlaveTats Event Bridge? (Guessing thats needed for slave-tats to function in SD?

*edit*

Zap.... i have Zap8 loaded, do i also need Zap7? (or will having both installed cause conflicts?

Zaz 7 or 8, both work. You can only have one.

If you have the mod slavetats, then grab the slavetats event bridge too.

Customization addons is completely optional. It lets you see the master's preference for bindings (leather, iron, etc) and set your preference. It also lets you add a few more creatures as potential masters.

For DD, yes, basically all you need is DD 5.1 (.7z is the extension, so there is no '.7' on the version). For DD requirements, in addition to what is mentioned on the description, you'll need MFG Fix and it's requirement Address Library so the mouths will open for the gags, and HDT SMP if you want physics on the chains. SMP does not play as nicely as PE did with chains, so even when those are working, some will still look broken. As long as they move and aren't static, they're working as well as we can get them to. If it bothers you a lot, then you'll want to build the no HDT version of the prisoner chains in bodyslide at least since that is the worst offender. If you don't want SMP at all, then build the no HDT versions for all the chains, otherwise you may CTD. Other gotcha would be if you use 3BBB, then there's an option in the MCM to make it compatible with DD when SMP physics are switched on. There's more along those lines in the troubleshooting post for mods known to cause problems with DD.

And as Fuzzy_Fox said, DBF's mods have not been validated as compatible yet with DD 5.x. But Kimy doesn't keep old versions around, so that's all you can download now. DD itself has had a major change in the structure and how some things are implemented, but the 'old' way has not yet been removed so it should be backwards compatible for now (assuming the mod was compatible with DD 4.3). I haven't seen any issues with using any of DBF's mods and 5.1, but then again, I've also not been able to play as much since the DD 5.x beta because I was working on the conversion and bodyslides for DD. I have heard others have had some issues, but not exactly what those were.

Edited by zarantha
On 6/25/2021 at 7:08 AM, zarantha said:

Was this with the bodyslide conversion of parasites i did, or did you convert the parasite outfits to 3bbb yourself?

If it was my conversion, note that the bodyslides are for 3bbb v2 now, make sure you've updated 3bbb and xpmsse.

I dont think it was your Conversion or my own it was something to do with the skeleton (not that it worked anyway) i cant remember where i got it from just that i use 3BBB body and the mod use's CBBE which dosent fit with the morph's i have and look's weired lol

(This does NOT work)

ANIMATED PARASITES SSE SKELETON PATCH 3BBBA.7z

Edited by Keygain
29 minutes ago, Keygain said:

I dont think it was your Conversion or my own it was something to do with the skeleton (not that it worked anyway) i cant remember where i got it from just that i use 3BBB body and the mod use's CBBE which dosent fit with the morph's i have and look's weired lol

(This does NOT work)

ANIMATED PARASITES SSE SKELETON PATCH 3BBBA.7z 21.6 kB · 0 downloads

Don't use that patch. I see it in the animated parasites thread, it's nothing you got from here. If you read the animated parasites thread, that patch you have there is no longer needed. Does it work ok if you remove it?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/106494-animatedparasites-se/?do=findComment&comment=3313404

From XenoDrake:

Secondly, make sure you're not installing the Skeleton compatibility patch for XMPSE 4.7+ anymore. That is no longer needed. The latest version of the AnimatedParasites mod supports the latest XPMSE now.

Also, make sure you have HDT SMP working, looks like this mod needs it even if it's not directly listed in the requirements. If you don't have it, it can cause CTDs when using devices that have HDT SMP strings, which are in the meshes from that mod.

Edited by zarantha
7 hours ago, zarantha said:

What is the error and what boot name? I don't see any boots in SD using add item menu, so that should mean they're DD boots. And anything relying on the DD device database should still work - it hasn't been removed yet, but will come at some point. The SE script edits for DD/DCL nioverride boots were merged into DD, so there shouldn't be nioverride warnings from DD/DCL on the boots.

When SD+ tries to equip DD restrictive boots it comes up with an error. This is when you visit Sanguine's realm and before he releases you puts your character into a corset, collar and restrictive boots. 

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

Don't use that patch. I see it in the animated parasites thread, it's nothing you got from here. If you read the animated parasites thread, that patch you have there is no longer needed. Does it work ok if you remove it?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/106494-animatedparasites-se/?do=findComment&comment=3313404

Also, make sure you have HDT SMP working, looks like this mod needs it even if it's not directly listed in the requirements. If you don't have it, it can cause CTDs when using devices that have HDT SMP strings, which are in the meshes from that mod.

I know now i have animated parasites aswell I realised and yes its works now that i removed it and i only realised when i posted before it was for aniamted parasites

okies.. Hopefully one last question for folks. (ty for the help btw)

So i managed to trigger a SD outcome while testing things to make sure it all worked.

I got enslaved to a npc simply named "owner", got bound, and told "time to put you away for the night follow me", and now the owner is just standing there.. doing nothing.

did something not trigger? or is there something im missing on doing? :)

2 minutes ago, Rhapsody81 said:

okies.. Hopefully one last question for folks. (ty for the help btw)

So i managed to trigger a SD outcome while testing things to make sure it all worked.

I got enslaved to a npc simply named "owner", got bound, and told "time to put you away for the night follow me", and now the owner is just standing there.. doing nothing.

did something not trigger? or is there something im missing on doing? :)

That should be the start of a scene to bring the player to a cage for the night but it is still buggy.

51 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That should be the start of a scene to bring the player to a cage for the night but it is still buggy.

Hmm so would toggling off the 'show cages' setting in the mcm fix that from happening? or do i just need to wait out x-time for it to move to a different thing?

Edited by Rhapsody81
17 minutes ago, Rhapsody81 said:

Hmm so would toggling off the 'show cages' setting in the mcm fix that from happening? or do i just need to wait out x-time for it to move to a different thing?

Unchecking it in MCM should prevent it from happening.