There's a new alternative to FNIS

1 hour ago, cooldown1337 said:

Anyone solved this error?

<unknown>(0,0): unable to locate script Nemesis_AA_Core

Also does anyone have a link to Nemesis' PCEA alternative ? I don't wanna join any dickswords or whatever. 

Interestingly I don't get this error. But I use FNIS which works....

On 4/6/2019 at 12:12 PM, 27X said:

Been using this for a month and it works pretty damn well, and unlike PCEA 1, custom anims stay only on the specified target/path and not just 'anyone whom isn't a regular race', so now my Ka'Po'Tun is the sole user of his personal martial art and it offers more single instance behavior swaps than pcea2 (recovery, dodging, searching, opening etc)

Not saying it's the definitive FNIS replacer yet, but it's very well put together, and Shikyo's past work is pretty exemplary.

I've been looking for a way to give custom animations ONLY for a follower to use. You saying this tool does that?

• 7 months later...

I found a comment by shikyokira saying users can add creature support? https://github.com/ShikyoKira/Project-New-Reign---Nemesis-Main/issues/98

Is creature support in yet or has anyone tried to implement it for the time being?

I'm probably going to switch over as soon as it's added. Even if it seems a bit overhyped based on comments nemesis seems to work better for most humanoid animation mods with less bugs and even for ones that don't work with FNIS.

On 1/15/2020 at 5:32 PM, Ikwydls said:

I found a comment by shikyokira saying users can add creature support? https://github.com/ShikyoKira/Project-New-Reign---Nemesis-Main/issues/98

Is creature support in yet or has anyone tried to implement it for the time being?

I'm probably going to switch over as soon as it's added. Even if it seems a bit overhyped based on comments nemesis seems to work better for most humanoid animation mods with less bugs and even for ones that don't work with FNIS.

Just wondering the same thing, glad im not the only person asking about creature support!

• 4 weeks later...

i would like to point out that the Nemesis engine does not work Properly with unlock grip+CGO's Dodge function by Dservant.

every time your character dodge's he/she will still be on the same place spot. the same can be said with Dservant's mod. which will break any animation mods you have installed. an example of this is the Animated Armoury which add's new weapons with their own custom animations. which Dservant's mod will break not to mention after uninstalling his mod. the changes it made wont disappear even starting a new game wont fix it. 

2 hours ago, Psydeffexclone said:

which Dservant's mod will break not to mention after uninstalling his mod. the changes it made wont disappear even starting a new game wont fix it.

that sounds like you need to delete the generated behavior files.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2020 at 10:32 AM, Ikwydls said:

The ones that don't work for FNIS don't work because fore doesn't want them to for the most part.

3 hours ago, 27X said:

The ones that don't work for FNIS don't work because fore doesn't want them to for the most part.

i think it's more to do with laziness and/or people doing bad edits to the behavior files that he just does not want to deal with.

but god fucking dammit i want a fucking patch for "Play as a Dragon"

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92589/