There's a new alternative to FNIS

Is interesting, what this mod is offering-seems to come with behavior-slots:

-overall question is, which quality of animations that side chain is offering and if the modder can create an own behavior of his mod-ideal would be a vanilla-compatible-integration.

This but I think, is not possible.

The "md" parameter is part of the FNIS-info-file and if this mod is used should the FNIS-table not be important at all.

Those md-flags have been added since FNIS 7 came out, so to verify a compatibility with older mods, mods, which had been created by using FNIS 5-6´th-behaviors.

If you delete them, older mods will not run correctly by using FNIS-behavior > 6.

Why should this new mod use FNIS-txt behavior-info-files?

The author´s description and features are given like this way:

Here are some other pros

1. First person AA support (next update)

2. User can make patch for any mods that modify behavior by themselves through a secondary Nemesis tool. The process will take roughly 1 to 5 mins depending on the complexity and number of changes

3. It supports lua script (can choose to run it before processing the files or after)

4. Faster patching speed (multi-threading)

5. Allow to add new custom animation type/template (currently we only have the b,s,so,o,km,fu,fuo... those natively supported by FNIS) So... if you want to create mounting animation type, if you have the knowledge to do it, you can create a template for it

6. Support custom behavior, meaning a mod author can create a new behavior, other mod authors can use that new behavior as base, modify it and output the extractions through secondary tool

Okay, if that´s the real thing (and the mod author is not mixing behaviors with animations/idles, in this case things would raise up  in future into a new dimension.

Means, I can create for ZAP a fully new behavior-file and side chain it into the vanilla game-as above mentioned do I not have an info about the quality of the animations. I would have my real fun to do so.

21 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

This sounds great but why doesn't he just colaborate with Fore?

Bad chemistry?

I can't remember but a little birdie told me they stole some source code from Fore or was it a cynical cat? Can't remember. I'm guessing it was 27X who said that correct me if I'm wrong.

8 hours ago, Darkpig said:

Bad chemistry?

I can't remember but a little birdie told me they stole some source code from Fore or was it a cynical cat? Can't remember. I'm guessing it was 27X who said that correct me if I'm wrong.

and now some dumbass will repeat your bullshit somewhere else, and other dumbass will believe that crap

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/117679-having-nice-things-fuck-you/

and why would he collaborate with fore?

racemenu was released before ece? who was supposed to collaborate with who?

cbbe was released before unp? who was supposed to collaborate with who?

40 minutes ago, yatol said:

and now some dumbass will repeat your bullshit somewhere else, and other dumbass will believe that crap

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/117679-having-nice-things-fuck-you/

and why would he collaborate with fore?

racemenu was released before ece? who was supposed to collaborate with who?

cbbe was released before unp? who was supposed to collaborate with who?

Nothing is original anymore therefore I claim a copyright on bullshit because logic because I said so because I'm a megacorporation with billions of dollars.

That sounds like their problem. I am not responsible for the President of the United States and I'm not responsible for half the weird shit Japan does so why the hell should I care what the internet does? I mean unless you were looking at my sig in which case that is a riddle even I can't solve.

Either way this is Viva La Revolucion! Or a big misunderstanding which ever comes first. I looked around and this thread:

something happened at least.

1 hour ago, Darkpig said:

I mean unless you were looking at my sig in which case that is a riddle even I can't solve.

i am supposed to not disabled those sigs?

unknown.png

you said above to correct you if you was wrong

of course you were wrong

because of that you wrote that

you already knew you were writing bullshit, so why did you bother writing that crap?

31 minutes ago, yatol said:

i am supposed to not disabled those sigs?

unknown.png

you said above to correct you if you was wrong

of course you were wrong

because of that you wrote that

you already knew you were writing bullshit, so why did you bother writing that crap?

*shrugs* I could say boredom but that is just lazy.

The nature of signatures. Do I have to go through this? The nature of signatures are to show off your fancy illegible handwriting to the nearest doctor so they can say that you did consent to have a doctor operate on you mostly to avoid legal issues therefore removing responsibility for any quantum change in molecules that causes something to go terribly wrong while visiting said doctor. In the same vein I avoid malpractice of my bullshit by claiming no responsibility for it. As for why I very much know when I am writing bullshit. Case closed.

From what I know Fore really dislikes any form of competition for his animation platform because it would mean that he's no longer the sole port of entry for animation mods. Animation modders that change things like combat or whatnot have to go through him personally for approval. If he doesn't like the mod you're making, he'll tell you to piss off and won't support it.

Here's one where he berates the author of Nemesis:

unknown.png

Here he's berating another mod author for making his own behavior file updater:

• 4 weeks later...

wow this engine is so freakin awesome. after configuring my mods thru vortex followed by generatefnisforusers, still, in-game, my animations does not work together or just in t position all in all, no avail

but when i used this?! on one click, update engine and launch engine?! and followed up by launching the game?! it all freakin works! so convenient and excellence! user friendly, ui/gui interface is so professional too! thank you Shikyo Kira! these should be featured and should be recognized by Bethesda! and Shikyo Kira might be also an employee of Bethesda someday!

but please don't leave us. huhu :( 

4 minutes ago, davidmanson said:

wow this engine is so freakin awesome. after configuring my mods thru vortex followed by generatefnisforusers, still, in-game, my animations does not work together or just in t position all in all, no avail

but when i used this?! on one click, update engine and launch engine?! and followed up by launching the game?! it all freakin works! so convenient and excellence! user friendly, ui/gui interface is so professional too! thank you Shikyo Kira! these should be featured and should be recognized by Bethesda! and Shikyo Kira might be also an employee of Bethesda someday!

but please don't leave us. huhu :( 

either paid or completely ignorant...

On 4/7/2019 at 3:46 PM, Darkpig said:

Bad chemistry?

No such animal. The people whom stole source code was Skyrim Together.

Fore is a control freak, with the positive and negative that goes with that. Notice the use of both the word postive and the word negative. What nemesis proposes in open source/ open platform which has it's own set of  positive and negative. They also don't like each other, and they also have opposite philosophies on paid modding. Not that hard to figure out why there's tension.

As someone whom  already did the unmitigated maudlin drama of paid modding a decade and half ago and also uses cbbe and unp and a custom fuckyousomuchpolies body(s) derived from the unp UV, you'll find I'm far more concerned with usability, stability and universality than hoping the proprietor of a particular mod is a good guy, because something something batmantwoface quote.

All of this is tuesday on a site that deals almost exclusively in fetish and vanity mods as opposed to utility or functionality mods.

Also trade secret

my fetish is not giving a fuck about fetishes, ever, most especially that one that makes you really really horny and therefore super susceptible to saying completely obtuse shit on the internet.

5 hours ago, 27X said:

As someone whom  already did the unmitigated maudlin drama of paid modding a decade and half ago and also uses cbbe and unp and a custom fuckyousomuchpolies body(s) derived from the unp UV, you'll find I'm far more concerned with usability, stability and universality than hoping the proprietor of a particular mod is a good guy, because something something batmantwoface quote.

All of this is tuesday on a site that deals almost exclusively in fetish and vanity mods as opposed to utility or functionality mods.

Also trade secret

Reveal hidden contents

my fetish is not giving a fuck about fetishes, ever, most especially that one that makes you really really horny and therefore super susceptible to saying completely obtuse shit on the internet.

Good words Fetish to live by. Soooo, Dark Knight Trilogy?

26 minutes ago, dragondoom42 said:

Just found this mod today and done a quick read up on it, it looks interesting, but am worried that it wouldnt be compatible with sexlab and posing mods etc, apart from that there would be no reason not to move/upgrade

Then i found "Character behavours enhanced" that doesnt work with FNIS at all and adds tons of enhancements, im really torn now ?

I'll alert the media again.

8 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

That's why nobody has successfully modded in underwater combat in over seven years.

what is that then?

90552-1522897182-1115029164.jpeg

that work

UPDATE: 14/7/18: DO NOT USE THE PATCHER! Removing some FNIS added behaviors fixes the crash on load but jumping crashes the game. This is CBE issue since CBE completely separates the jumping behavior from the master behavior, putting into it's own file (it's kind of necessary)

that mod more or less give idle movejumpforward next idle attackjumpforward1hsword (that have movejumpforward as previous idle)

you get lost easily in that mess

and he got lost (to fix that you compare the idles attackjump to the idle attack, it's probably faster to delete jump, and redo it, with just sword and mace, then check in game there's no fail, before adding more idles, and not too much, to not have to wonder where is the fail)

22 minutes ago, cooldown1337 said:

Anyone solved this error?

<unknown>(0,0): unable to locate script Nemesis_AA_Core

Also does anyone have a link to Nemesis' PCEA alternative ? I don't wanna join any dickswords or whatever. 

You could try something really radical like using your brain and your eyes. See the first post on the first page. Failing that use a search engine.

16 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

You could try something really radical like using your brain and your eyes. See the first post on the first page. Failing that use a search engine.

Very informed and useful comment (no)

I bet you feel so smart now, but googling that error gives me a whooping 3 results and 0 solutions.

4 minutes ago, cooldown1337 said:

Very informed and useful comment (no)

I bet you feel so smart now, but googling that error gives me a whooping 3 results and 0 solutions.

I don't feel any smarter now than I did earlier.

Presumably, if you have an error then you have Nemesis. If you have Nemesis then you got it from somewhere.