What worked for me at the end was to put all creatures related mods all the way down in the load order, right after XPMSE - a blasphemy, I know, but at least for now I don't see any weirder than before stuff going on with my character's body.

As for the junks... if they don't appear on a species, go to the corresponding option in Creature Framework and change it to something else until it pops out - I mean in real-time, even during sex scenes. It takes a second or two to show up.

Update: With the exception of draugrs. These guys remain cockless and I cannot figure out how to fix that yet.

I have CF, MNC, Hentai Creatures, Horny Creatures of Skyrim, BakaFactory ABC, and Animal SOS in that exact order at the bottom of the lists on the left and on the right in MO2.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2020 at 10:18 PM, NiX10 said:

Quick question, i installed horny creatures of skyrim, but werewolf still has no textures

Install only the textures files included with the 1.17b version of HornyCreaturesofSkyrim and overwrite the ones it prompts for with the 1.20 version. The texture files for werewolve are missing in the 1.20 version of HornyCreaturesofSkyrim.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know how to fix the Horse ABC penis? All the other creature ABC stuff works but I can never get Horse to work correctly.  Like the penis "works" but the tip mesh gets all screwed up.

Edit: So its definitely either ASOS or HCoS (haven't actually tested that on).  But I've turned them off and just used ABC and the horse penis works just fine now with abc animations.  Does anyone know if there is a conflicting issue with ASOS/HCoS and ABC mesh/skeleton for horses?

Second Edit: It was MNCs.  Apparently the newest update messed around for the horse.  I downgraded that to an earlier version and the ASoS+ABC now works correctly with horses.  

I used this for maybe a week, worked great. Now I'm suddenly unable due to CTD. I found out what's causing it I just can't seem to fix it. Every time the game loads some spider the game crashes soon after. Doesn't happen with horses, dogs, or skeevers. I have removed ASOS from my load, redownloaded, started new saves, cleaned SOS, restarting SOS, etc and nothing seems to fix it. I can recreate the problem by spawning a frostbite spider via the console. If anyone has some idea as to what I should try next, lemme know, otherwise I'll just keep playing without ASOS.

I have no idea what changed or why this is happening, any help is appreciated, and I can try to give any information (so long as you tell me how to get there). Thanks!

On 12/7/2020 at 12:11 AM, Hot_Investigator said:

I used this for maybe a week, worked great. Now I'm suddenly unable due to CTD. I found out what's causing it I just can't seem to fix it. Every time the game loads some spider the game crashes soon after. Doesn't happen with horses, dogs, or skeevers. I have removed ASOS from my load, redownloaded, started new saves, cleaned SOS, restarting SOS, etc and nothing seems to fix it. I can recreate the problem by spawning a frostbite spider via the console. If anyone has some idea as to what I should try next, lemme know, otherwise I'll just keep playing without ASOS.

I have no idea what changed or why this is happening, any help is appreciated, and I can try to give any information (so long as you tell me how to get there). Thanks!

I have this same issue. however I was able to keep it mostly at bay by dissabling spiders in the aroused creatures MCM menu. It doesnt seem to be working now though so maybe that gives you something to start with.

Edit (10/12/2020): using the animal addon on the main mod page fixes the spider CTD issue.

46 minutes ago, helyezercanette said:

someone  can i help me?

Dick Horse it's bug  ANIMAL SOS+ABCScreenShot0.png.289d6cfc358fe67737a090861ffdc356.png

Did you update More Nasty Critters Slal edition ? If so,in the changelog it says 

What's New in Version V12.5A

Released 8 hours ago

MoreNastyCritters v12.5

changed how the horse penises are added (remove & update any horse patches you have installed).

So maybe has something to do with your current problem ?

3 minutes ago, Dadicho said:

Você atualizou a edição Slal de More Nasty Critters? Nesse caso, no changelog diz 

O que há de novo na versão V12.5A 

Lançado  8 horas atrás

MoreNastyCritters v12.5

mudou a forma como os pênis dos cavalos são adicionados (remova e atualize quaisquer patches de cavalos que você instalou).

Então, talvez tenha algo a ver com seu problema atual?

i'll try

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey all! SO Ive been hopping through these posts looking for a fix regarding the fact SOS will always override the werewolf dicks for player characters. I went and played around in the directories with textures and meshes for a bit, and I MIGHT have figured out a way to brute force it into working. Hopefully you've found a way to fix it by now as well, but here is my monkey with a hammer way. This way if some poor sod stumbles in with the same issue later on, we can hopefully help. I haven't tried this with any other mods besides ASOS and SOS currently though.

**TLDR version**; I copied and pasted over some meshes from ASOS into the SOS files, and now my werewolf has the actual werewolf penis, not the human "werewolf" one SOS used. How it works though, IDK!

1.) The first thing I did was overwrite the SOS werewolf skeleton with one from ASOS. Straight up just copied, pasted, and overwrote the SOS file.

I went into "Animal SOS SE\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets"; copied "skeleton.nif" and pasted it into "Schlongs of Skyrim SE\meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\character assets"

2.) Next, I copied "werewolfP_1.nif, werewolfP_0.nif from "Animal SOS SE\meshes\AnimalSOS\werewolf" and pasted them into

"Schlongs of Skyrim SE\meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS\VectorPlexus Muscular". In theory, it should work just fine for all the other SOS addons as well. 

After that, I renamed "werewolfP_1.nif" and "werewolfP_0.nif" into "werewolfgenitals_1.nif" and "werewolfgentials_0.nif" respectively. 

I booted up after that, and everything seems to work appropriately. Thankfully the texture mapping for the cock + balls still seems to apply perfectly as well. I ran a few animations and all the bits got hard and stayed on during the animations. The physics is a bit...weird... with the balls, but that is a problem on ASOS's end and I have no clue how to mess with that part. The genitals seem to be a wee bit scaled up in the size department, so I've still gotta play around and see if its possible to make things more reasonably sized, but I prefer an oversized werewolf dick to the human one from SOS. Honestly, the fact that this was the way to make it work made me want to throw myself out the window and into traffic. 

My thinking is that this may work for other mods as well, but likely only if they have separate meshes for both the body and genitals. Otherwise SOS is very likely to force the human peen on player werewolves, or not load any genitals at all, regardless of creature framework settings. Its possible things may work with overwriting JUST the SOS werewolf genital files, but this worked literally the first time I tried it, and haven't tested any other ways yet. I've attached the load order I have set up in case someone want to give this a shot . If this is common knowledge and I'm just late to the party, feel free to point and laugh. Cheers!

loadorder.txt

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

Configure the CBPCMasterConfig.txt file yourself. CBBE 3bbb adds optimal settings.
Here is mine too under CBBE 3bbb slightly modified.

CBPCMasterConfig.txt 3.88 kB · 0 downloads

CBPCollisionConfig.txt 5.04 kB · 0 downloads

Curious. My files (or rather the ones being loaded from latest ASOS update already has the added lines as instructed in the mod page itself.

EDIT: Nope, nothing. Even clipping through.

ScreenShot25.png.1faf9100ec801693bb340682e86e5742.png

ScreenShot26.png.2d4e93865cbd3a1b54299f892d8246b7.png

Edit 2: After @Adelphia messed with it all for a while, seems it's not working with ABC at all. Disabling ABC and using only ASOS (along with MNC and whatnot) it works. On my end it still didn't work but it was because of my Succubus Race installation, which i'm now fiddling with to try make it work.

@olebronkosrak ABC appears to be yeeting bulges entirely, just FYI. I now have them working with Daedra Seducers race, as well with normal races, thanks to @Adelphia who figured it out.

I have an issue and im not sure if its ASOS that is the cause or anything else. But no creatures seem to become Erect in combination with arousal, only when in sexlab animations. I would love some help since i have been trying to find the culpit for a while.

I dont like to spam but by mistake i did wrote on original version page so i repost a issue here. Sorry and i hope for some tip.

*loadorder.txt (Like i said befor, for plugins i alweys using auto sort in MO2, its trough LOOT so i hope its fine)

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
FISS.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
FlowerGirls SE.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
OSA.esm
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Drachis Argonian Eyes.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
3BBB.esp
CBBE.esp
BakaFactoryABC.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
MassMatchMakerSE.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp

*modlist.txt

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

+ABC
+CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions
+HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97
               separator
+SL Defeat SSE
+SL Kidnapped Redux
+Animal SOS SE
+BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks
+HentaiCreatures_MNCv
+MoreNastyCritters_v
+HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V
+SexLab Tools v
+MassMatchMakerSE_SE_
+SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v
+SexLab More Creatures SE v
+SLAL_SE
               separator
+FlowerGirls SE and VR Main File
+OSex
+OSA
+SexMods_separator
+CBBE 3BBB Vagina Textures Set
+CBBE 3BBB
+CBBE SMP (3BBB)
+Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio -
                 separator
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Fixed Scripts
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
+FNIS PCEA2 7.2
+FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6
+FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL
+Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files
+Schlongs of Skyrim SE
+Sovngarde - Mist's Font Replacer Bold
+Minimalistic HUD 1.4.2
+RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE
+FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES
+UIExtensions
+Fuz Ro D'oh
+PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions
+JContainers SE
+Engine Fixes
+Address Library for SKSE Plugins
+SkyUI_5_2_SE
+RaceMenu Special Edition
+Creature Framework
+SexLabArousedSSELoose
+SexLabFrameworkSE_v
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch PL
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
*DLC: HearthFires
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: Dawnguard

*Screenshot of MO2 (don't be influenced by mods here because I updated the list)

Spoiler

1902623880_Beztytuu.thumb.png.fe75ce4c52569f8123a2b443c9b6bb72.png

UP* So i magicly did something, dont know what but now im again it that issue with double horse balls and textures, other animals are fine..
I turend off just a AnimalSoS and obviesly animated balls disapper and had only one part of balls without any physic so is that means MNC/CreatureFramework for some reason using two textures insted of replace...????? Any help appreaciated!

screenshot of horse genitals & f*up textures of body (You can see there is two  of them, one was moving and second not) Also for some reason horse body textures are also f*up, the mod using two textures making invesible holes in body and extra hair. *i think
Sometimes the mod loading textures on my eyes sometimes not, but still double balls stay

Spoiler

4.thumb.jpg.a4d46f2c97addbc61f61bf29ae68cf7e.jpg3.thumb.png.0353821a3db389893a2a6684cd83969e.png

Literaly have no idea why this happening, i feel like gave all the info i could, so i hope someone help. Im runout of ideas.. Playing with this issue whole week already :/

On 3/13/2021 at 2:28 PM, Gorillaaaa said:

I dont like to spam but by mistake i did wrote on original version page so i repost a issue here. Sorry and i hope for some tip.

screenshot of horse genitals & f*up textures of body (You can see there is two  of them, one was moving and second not) Also for some reason horse body textures are also f*up, the mod using two textures making invesible holes in body and extra hair. *i think
Sometimes the mod loading textures on my eyes sometimes not, but still double balls stay

Reveal hidden contents

4.thumb.jpg.a4d46f2c97addbc61f61bf29ae68cf7e.jpg3.thumb.png.0353821a3db389893a2a6684cd83969e.png

Literaly have no idea why this happening, i feel like gave all the info i could, so i hope someone help. Im runout of ideas.. Playing with this issue whole week already :/

Disable SOS - Animal Addon.esp and Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp
and use Creature Framework SE
MoreNastyCritters modifies the original grids I used Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp to restore the original and SOS - Animal Addon.esp to add Schlongs. However, Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp does not always help and still download non-original grids and Schlongs is superimposed.
I recommend using the Creature Framework SE.

Try it

Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp

On 3/15/2021 at 2:36 PM, olebronkosrak said:

Disable SOS - Animal Addon.esp and Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp
and use Creature Framework SE
MoreNastyCritters modifies the original grids I used Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp to restore the original and SOS - Animal Addon.esp to add Schlongs. However, Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp does not always help and still download non-original grids and Schlongs is superimposed.
I recommend using the Creature Framework SE.

Try it

Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp 12.86 kB · 1 download

Okei but should i add this to animal_sos folder or just add it as a another mod in MO2 ? Tryed both.
I was playing again with this s** few hours and now i dont have even physic.