• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 3:58 PM, Abysswalker4567 said:

Good day to you, guys. I have a problem and I'm not sure where does it come from. Suppose it's something with CBPC, but I'm still to incompetent to be sure. The donger works with SOS, it gets up and down with PgUp and PgDn, but it kinda floats in the air. Sorry, don't know English enough to immidiatly say what's going on. Hope you understand my problem.

ScreenShot12.png

Yeah I'm having the same problem I think... mine flops and stretches waaay down to the floor and then jerks back up and finishes with a normal erection, like, a foot and a half away from the crotch. It's a very strange bug that only seems to affect werewolves and werebears.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 8:37 AM, LorenRallings said:

Hi, I hope this thread is even still monitored. But I am having trouble. The giants in my game, their penis....buggs out? It stretched all weird to the ground. Doesnt even look like a penis lol.

I am having this exact same issue. No idea what to do to fix it, so I just swapped giants back to More Nasty Creatures.

Edit: I just figured out my problem. It was just a matter of having the Animal SOS SE installed before MNC rather than after...  I feel like an idiot for wasting hours trying to troubleshoot this now obvious issue.

Edited by Shera tan

I see there's quite a few bug reports in the comments here, and unfortunately, I have to add my own

Even more unfortunately, I don't even really know what the issue is

Basically, when I enable Animal SOS and HDT SMP, I get a CTD about a minute and a half after hitting new game

This never used to happen, and I have no clue why it suddenly started (I hadn't added or removed any mods, and the only one I updated was unrelated in any way, no physics, no touching animals, not even an LL mod)

Edit: Also noteworthy (that I forgot to mention), is that it ONLY does that on new games. Loading a game is fine

Edited by AnInsaneMoose
MO INFO
On 10/11/2021 at 11:03 PM, AnInsaneMoose said:

I see there's quite a few bug reports in the comments here, and unfortunately, I have to add my own

Basically, when I enable Animal SOS and HDT SMP, I get a CTD about a minute and a half after hitting new game

This never used to happen, and I have no clue why it suddenly started (I hadn't added or removed any mods, and the only one I updated was unrelated in any way, no physics, no touching animals, not even an LL mod)

Edit: Also noteworthy (that I forgot to mention), is that it ONLY does that on new games. Loading a game is fine

This happens when you have an SOS conflict on a nearby critter.  I found I could not get through Labyrinthian because of the dogs, and the solution was to go into the Creature Framework and page through the list of critters and change the ghost dogs to MNC instead of ASOS.  And after an update, spiders started crashing me to desktop too.  Since I never get it on with spiders, I just removed equipment from them entirely.

So figure out what kind of critter is nearby when you crash to desktop and jump into the Creature Framework and either change the equipment or turn it off.

9 hours ago, gbprime said:

This happens when you have an SOS conflict on a nearby critter.  I found I could not get through Labyrinthian because of the dogs, and the solution was to go into the Creature Framework and page through the list of critters and change the ghost dogs to MNC instead of ASOS.  And after an update, spiders started crashing me to desktop too.  Since I never get it on with spiders, I just removed equipment from them entirely.

So figure out what kind of critter is nearby when you crash to desktop and jump into the Creature Framework and either change the equipment or turn it off.

That's the weird part, there's no animals nearby. It's the abandoned prison in Live Another Life. So just a couple ghosts

And it was ONLY happening on a new game. Starting a new game, saving, then loading that save before it crashes works fine

On 10/14/2021 at 8:39 AM, AnInsaneMoose said:

That's the weird part, there's no animals nearby. It's the abandoned prison in Live Another Life. So just a couple ghosts

And it was ONLY happening on a new game. Starting a new game, saving, then loading that save before it crashes works fine

On 10/12/2021 at 12:03 PM, AnInsaneMoose said:

Though I can not follow actually when cause issue, but I could confirm. when mix use CBPC and hdt-smp , with each user setting it should cause issue. At same time, animal SOS offer many hdt configs. so Actually if I hide them all,  (then only remain default xml ) I could solve annoying CTD problem  which I recently often see, when enter different cell and could not solve long time.

The interesting thing is,  it is interior cell and there is no creature at all. So I did not think it is caused ASOS offer some HDT setting files.. of course it may change how you set those configs. I suppose. As CBPC main user , I may need not use HDT for creature I suppose...  but may keep HDT for hair or clothings. (or do not know if you use mix type 3bbb which use HDT smp and CBPC with options)  then if you often see CTD when change cell (basically huge room ) by first travel. or teleport magic or enter door ,

I may recommend, once hide ASOS offer HDT related config files. by change directory,, eg I simply add hide directory, then throw all configs which Asos offered about HDT only.. but keep CBPC as same as before.   I think it is not ASOS setting problem, maybe it is current limitation about HDT smp with our setting or PC  . to use HDT full,, we should need reall stable setting I suppose...(and it should be customized by each user,, I suppose),,  

hdtconfigs.JPG.ead2f05b766e10a8d7227bcb94fb8470.JPG

Edited by greenmango12
On 10/15/2021 at 5:53 PM, greenmango12 said:

Though I can not follow actually when cause issue, but I could confirm. when mix use CBPC and hdt-smp , with each user setting it should cause issue. At same time, animal SOS offer many hdt configs. so Actually if I hide them all,  (then only remain default xml ) I could solve annoying CTD problem  which I recently often see, when enter different cell and could not solve long time.

The interesting thing is,  it is interior cell and there is no creature at all. So I did not think it is caused ASOS offer some HDT setting files.. of course it may change how you set those configs. I suppose. As CBPC main user , I may need not use HDT for creature I suppose...  but may keep HDT for hair or clothings. (or do not know if you use mix type 3bbb which use HDT smp and CBPC with options)  then if you often see CTD when change cell (basically huge room ) by first travel. or teleport magic or enter door ,

I may recommend, once hide ASOS offer HDT related config files. by change directory,, eg I simply add hide directory, then throw all configs which Asos offered about HDT only.. but keep CBPC as same as before.   I think it is not ASOS setting problem, maybe it is current limitation about HDT smp with our setting or PC  . to use HDT full,, we should need reall stable setting I suppose...(and it should be customized by each user,, I suppose),,  

Spoiler

hdtconfigs.JPG.ead2f05b766e10a8d7227bcb94fb8470.JPG

Thank you for the detailed description of the problem. Here, try the version without HDT Skinned Mesh Physics.

Animal_SOS_SE_0.1.6.7.a11_2.7z

I will also be grateful for describing the problems with a possible solution, or with the correct description, it will speed up their solution.

Edited by olebronkosrak
On 10/17/2021 at 2:55 AM, olebronkosrak said:

Thank you for the detailed description of the problem. Here, try the version without HDT Skinned Mesh Physics.

Animal_SOS_SE_0.1.6.7.a11_2.7z 36.69 MB · 2 downloads

I will also be grateful for describing the problems with a possible solution, or with the correct description, it will speed up their solution.

Thanks, It is my fault because I up-date mods recently,  but not carefully set up with check them. 

(I had been away from skirim SE playing  for a while, then recently return and need to up-date many mods.  then forgot about HDT settings..)  The difficulity about MY CTD issue was, even though I check usual log (Net Framework , and papyrus, etc)  it could not catch what cause problem. 

As principal if I use CBPC for body main, we seldom need  those HDT configs.  so at least those setting file may better to be hidden, without user understand what they need as creature phisics.   (but we may mix use HDT and CBPC really easy, so it depend each user, how use offered file.)  I do not have stable knowledge  about HDT smp and genital mesh, , so maybe, if set it correctly, it may work well?   And I know many user may like to mix use Asos and ABC, then ABC  use HDT as main..   so I can not test and offer report about it at all..   I can only recoomend as CBPC main with ASOS user. (and I use 3BA as ffemale with CBPC  only),  I only use HDT-smp for hair or clothing mods..  then sometimes it might cause issue, if I do not set up correctly.  Anyway I am glad, you still play and making mods.. thanks ^^

3 hours ago, Dr.p345 said:

I am getting the floating penis bug, even though I followed the load order instructions on the description page (Home Page of this mod). What could be causing this to happen?

Maybe to detect what cause issue,  you may better to describe your install options.. This ASOS may offer many install options. (eg without using CF ) and some patches.  for non English user race..  and ASOS related patch etc...

but basically most of animation problem usually happen with bones.  Do you confirm you use ASOS offer skelton for those races which show floating penis bug?   At least I do not see floating issue (and strange thing may only happen when I use mods which overwrite skelton of each race mod offer)

eg do not you install mods which may change skelton ?  or you install XPMSE (usually) but it should be overwritten by this mod offer skelton. at same time you need to set ASOS in CF correctly..   anyway, if you offer more detail usualy you get more good help with skill user. I suppose..

On 10/19/2021 at 4:16 PM, FusRoDah2 said:

Is Horse's Sos + ABC schlong not having physics when aroused part of the fix to make it work with ABC, or is something broken?

Currently switched to regular Sos because I prefer broking animations to missing out on bouncing horse dick ?

I can't follow the ABC and More Nasty Critters updates, if there are any critical remarks that lead to CTD, write, then corrections will be added.

Hi, though I can not check all json of this mod, but I now make custom patch (non CF version). I know you already offer it, but I hope to keep my customize one, so if I miss something it is clear for me..

Then about DLC01 Vampire Falmers, I feel if you  forget one Falmer mesh... for  DLC1FrozenVampireFalmerWingsAA

you already offer nude (hard or normal)  meshes for, DLC1FrozenVampireFalmerFeralWingsAA,  DLC1FrozenVampireFalmerFeralAA. 

but I can not find nude mesh for DLC1FrozenVampireFalmerWingsAA  (non Feral). 

I check MNC meshes, then there are all (so all 3 set FrozenVampire mesh set,, for each 3 AA type)

Can I safe to use the DLC1FrozenVampireFalmerFeralWingsAA  nude mesh for  DLC1FrozenVampireFalmerWingsAA ?   The nude mesh is AnimalSOS\falmer\FalmerVampireFeralWingsHard.nif

Though I actually do not understand the difference clear... and not seriously consider if we need all version. or not.. if you happend to forget the version nif,, and can make easy,, hope to see ^^;   MNC mesh name is (for hard nude nif) falmervampirewingsHard.nif  (so you offer mesh, armor add on for  FeralWings, but not for Wings... )

I have one question about 

• Animal SOS+ABC - hybrid for Creature Framework. Normal Meshes Animal_SOS in ABC erection animations. Required to play ABC animations.

I had thought, it should be for ABC user only, (so I had thought it need to install ABC and may work)  but actually need not?

I notice some billy animation not work so well without ABC, (though I do not install ABC, but understand, they try to animate ABC nodes, and animate penis ,,,)

so this version may work without ABC but try to add node to animatable for Billy animation like ABC?

Or it need to install with ABC too?    I may need to avoid to use HDT for ABC,, so usually I do not install ABC, so I have not test the option. but I  hope to see BIlly animation work more better,, so if the option not need to install ABC,, and work with CBPC only, I hope to test it..

==========

No from check offered json,  mesh path and armor add on,    without ABC, so CF  just swap  ASOS normal mesh  to more nasty critters Hard mesh..it not what I hope.  I may try intall ABC and see how it wrok,,, then as others arleady asked,  if so hope to see Mod load order,  especially ASOS and ABC..mod files..

about mesh I think there is no problem, because CF manage to swap... then may swap with ABC offered meshes. (which may overwrite MNC path meshes)

but about skelton,, I do not know actually which mod skelton need to overwrite...^^;

Edited by greenmango12
3 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I have one question about 

• Animal SOS+ABC - hybrid for Creature Framework. Normal Meshes Animal_SOS in ABC erection animations. Required to play ABC animations.

I had thought, it should be for ABC user only, (so I had thought it need to install ABC and may work)  but actually need not?

I notice some billy animation not work so well without ABC, (though I do not install ABC, but understand, they try to animate ABC nodes, and animate penis ,,,)

so this version may work without ABC but try to add node to animatable for Billy animation like ABC?

Or it need to install with ABC too?    I may need to avoid to use HDT for ABC,, so usually I do not install ABC, so I have not test the option. but I  hope to see BIlly animation work more better,, so if the option not need to install ABC,, and work with CBPC only, I hope to test it..

==========

No from check offered json,  mesh path and armor add on,    without ABC, so CF  just swap  ASOS normal mesh  to more nasty critters Hard mesh..it not what I hope.  I may try intall ABC and see how it wrok,,, then as others arleady asked,  if so hope to see Mod load order,  especially ASOS and ABC..mod files..

about mesh I think there is no problem, because CF manage to swap... then may swap with ABC offered meshes. (which may overwrite MNC path meshes)

but about skelton,, I do not know actually which mod skelton need to overwrite...^^;

So most  creature animation creators are using abc now so you have to have abc if you want those animations to look right at all. There is no way around that  downloading abc is a must. Now you can use both abc with animal sos by using the hybrid but again you must have both installed.

Here is how to set it up from a clean point of veiw

Install sos

install creature framework

install more nasty critters

install abc

install animal sos

install a physics body like 3ba or bhunp if you want body physics like bulges and correct openings

When asked about conflicts- mnc overrides your your base skeleton, abc overrides mnc and asos overrides everything  so load it last

for your body physics the 3ba should override the asos for the cbpc physic files because 3ba has the best settings and it accounts for creatures

In you game, open creature framework have it update - rescan installed mods. Go in chose abc+ sos or everything you want

Now with the hyrbrid it show asos on the crature until the animations start then it swiches to abc.

***Set the global creature arosal in framework to 60 what that setting is what arousal the creature has to hit before the schlong is maxed out, if you have this set at 20 they go from having no boner to full blast. Setting it at 60 will actually have it slowly get bigger based on their arousal up to 60 then again the mesh switches to abc anyways in an animation.***

After all that you hit clean creatures setting on the main page and back out.

Give the game time to change the creatures and reload their arousal and you should be all set with abc+sos

You shoud be able to lay around with their schlong state with the sos keys pg up - pg down

All done. Hope this helps, it took me a long time to get everything figured out.

Edited by skyrim482