19 hours ago, Snook001 said:

Hi,

This is maybe a dumb question.  What is ABC animation?  Every search I do on Google for "SexLab ABC animations" bring me to A"Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC)", but on the main page it gives a warning and say it is incompatible with Animal SOS.

I really want to try the Animal SOS ABC, but so far it make me crash, so I'm missing something and I'd like to find out what it is to make it work.

Thanks.

Animated Beast's Cocks (ABC) Has a different approach. Makes changes to skeleton.hkx on which animations are based. ABC only works with specially designed animations, and provides more opportunities for animation developers. At that time, Animal SOS SE does not provide these capabilities, but works on older animations, and the idle. I added Animal SOS + ABC which can be selected in the Creature Framework for cases when you want to have Physics Animal SOS in idle mode and ABC in animation mode. I'm not really following the ABC update so there may be errors from Animal SOS due to the fact that bones have been added to skeleton.hkx and they are missing skeleton.nif. This causes the game to crash. If this happens, write, I will update the skeleton of Animal SOS.

Thanks for both you answers :) .

I gave a try but CTD in presence of horses :(.  Werewolf did not seems to affect the game, actually I believe it was the normal mesh that was showing.  But I did like the CBPC bulge when it was hitting the wall of my belly, very well done ?.

Thanks again.

3 hours ago, Snook001 said:

Thanks for both you answers :) .

I gave a try but CTD in presence of horses :(.  Werewolf did not seems to affect the game, actually I believe it was the normal mesh that was showing.  But I did like the CBPC bulge when it was hitting the wall of my belly, very well done ?.

Thanks again.

do you have ABC or other modifications installed that change horses or horse skeletons?

3 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

do you have ABC or other modifications installed that change horses or horse skeletons?

No, I have the normal horse with MNC.  I use 3BBB body and I have around 16000 animations including billy's which are supposed to work with ABC but once again with Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC).  Honestly I was under the impression ABC was a bone structure and I have the latest XPMSE.   I'm probably missing something important ?

Hey, just a quick question. Are the lady dragons supposed to have physics and collision applied to their dragon holes? Not that it really matters in the end, dragons rarely get a chance to actually initiate anything with my character anyway, not even mentioning dragon on dragon action, but in my endless testing of animations and figuring out if everything works properly, I've never actually gotten any of the dragoness slits to react to being stuffed by another dragon or somebody's body while being used as a toy.

15 hours ago, Blotchyena said:

Hey, just a quick question. Are the lady dragons supposed to have physics and collision applied to their dragon holes? Not that it really matters in the end, dragons rarely get a chance to actually initiate anything with my character anyway, not even mentioning dragon on dragon action, but in my endless testing of animations and figuring out if everything works properly, I've never actually gotten any of the dragoness slits to react to being stuffed by another dragon or somebody's body while being used as a toy.

The collision of female Dragons has so far been added in a limited form, due to the peculiarities of CBPC - CBP Physics, namely the inability to restrict bone movement. It looks like let's say in some cases not very much.

and add manually \Data\SKSE\Plugins\CBPCollisionConfig.txt

Spoiler

NPC Head [Head]

##############################################################################

# Collider Nodes

[NPC Head [Head]]
0,0,0,8 | 0,0,0,8

This adds a collision to the character's head. Which works for with female Dragons. You will also need Horny creatures of Skyrim SE for suitable animations.

18 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

The collision of female Dragons has so far been added in a limited form, due to the peculiarities of CBPC - CBP Physics, namely the inability to restrict bone movement. It looks like let's say in some cases not very much.

and add manually \Data\SKSE\Plugins\CBPCollisionConfig.txt

Hide contents

NPC Head [Head]

##############################################################################

# Collider Nodes

[NPC Head [Head]]
0,0,0,8 | 0,0,0,8

This adds a collision to the character's head. Which works for with female Dragons. You will also need Horny creatures of Skyrim SE for suitable animations.

All of the CollisionConfig lines that you have listed in the installation instructions of the mod have already been included, somehow. I don't know how, since I never added them, but they're all there.

These lines:

[NPC Head [Head]]
0,0,0,8 | 0,0,0,8

are the last entry in the CBPCollisionConfig.txt, though once again, I never added them myself. They were all included automatically. Are they supposed to be there by default or do I need to add them multiple times in the .txt file?

In any case it looks like it's not doing anything. The dragoness doesn't react being penetrated at all.

I included the file, if you want to take a look at it. CBPCollisionConfig.txt

15 hours ago, Blotchyena said:

All of the CollisionConfig lines that you have listed in the installation instructions of the mod have already been included, somehow. I don't know how, since I never added them, but they're all there.

These lines:

[NPC Head [Head]]
0,0,0,8 | 0,0,0,8

are the last entry in the CBPCollisionConfig.txt, though once again, I never added them myself. They were all included automatically. Are they supposed to be there by default or do I need to add them multiple times in the .txt file?

In any case it looks like it's not doing anything. The dragoness doesn't react being penetrated at all.

I included the file, if you want to take a look at it. CBPCollisionConfig.txt

Is there a response to inertia or gravity?

What is the language of the game? If not English. This can be a problem. Because CBPC - CBP Physics uses race names for identification.

2 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

Is there a response to inertia or gravity?

What is the language of the game? If not English. This can be a problem. Because CBPC - CBP Physics uses race names for identification.

The game is in english. Female dragons I've encountered or spawned with spells/console commands don't have any special physics/collision/inertia that I've noticed.

On 4/29/2020 at 12:15 AM, NateHusky said:

Hello, pardon my ignorance, dunno if this has been asked already before.

But basically, everything seems to work fine mostly. Animals have the proper ASOS erect models, but then once the threshold reaches the "Aroused" state, (which is supposed to enable ABC meshes), they just go back to the unaroused mesh, or sheathed. Any ideas? Also, do I need to let this mod overwrite ABC?

Did you ever fix this? I have the same problem, but now I got to the point that they remain flaccid even without any abc stuff installed. Tried changing body in CF, but it's the same with every option, even MNC.

1 hour ago, median said:

Did you ever fix this? I have the same problem, but now I got to the point that they remain flaccid even without any abc stuff installed. Tried changing body in CF, but it's the same with every option, even MNC.

Problems are most likely in the Creature Framework. Use a separate version other than the one that comes with the MNC. Also be sure to replace the skeletons. Creature Framework has some inertia due to the slow processing of SE scripts by the game version, which can be seen in many modifications. If the grid has been replaced and there is no Aroused state, just click "Page Up" by selecting the creature "K".

5 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

Problems are most likely in the Creature Framework. Use a separate version other than the one that comes with the MNC. Also be sure to replace the skeletons. Creature Framework has some inertia due to the slow processing of SE scripts by the game version, which can be seen in many modifications. If the grid has been replaced and there is no Aroused state, just click "Page Up" by selecting the creature "K".

Thanks for the answer!

I've continued testing. It seems that it is actually working, but not with every creature. For example, if I summon a horse with hentai creatures spell, everything works perfectly, even with abc installed, and selected in CF. However, horses in the stables, or in a bestial essence quest still remain soft, no matter what I do. Tried selecting them with K and doing page up, but it does nothing. (on humans it works)

17 hours ago, median said:

Thanks for the answer!

I've continued testing. It seems that it is actually working, but not with every creature. For example, if I summon a horse with hentai creatures spell, everything works perfectly, even with abc installed, and selected in CF. However, horses in the stables, or in a bestial essence quest still remain soft, no matter what I do. Tried selecting them with K and doing page up, but it does nothing. (on humans it works)

Maybe some modification changes the standard Horse. Which makes the Creature Framework impossible

1 hour ago, olebronkosrak said:

Maybe some modification changes the standard Horse. Which makes the Creature Framework impossible

Hmm, I don't have anything related to creatures installed apart from things listed on the first page, and abc.

Did more testing, the whole thing seems rather inconsistent, ticking sexlab and sexlab aroused integration off and on in CF MCM seems to affect things.
On hentaicreatures, and regular creatures with placeatme, sometimes the cock bugs and remains in a static position, clipping through models even, sometimes it works perfect. On creatures from bestial essence, there is no dick at all, before you initiate sex with them. On animation start, the unaroused cock appears, and it stays that way.

Also, it seems abc causes ctds. I don't really know what causes it, as I've been to whiterun stables with no problems at all before, and now I can't enter that place without crashing.

Hey, I installed the ASOS version that doesn't require creature framework separately + horny creatures. I'm trying to get a horse schlong working on the werewolf. I configured the mcm accordingly but it doesn't appear. I'm playing as a female PC which might be the problem, is there a way to use the male werewolf model with the desired schlong? Right now it only loads the female NMC model. I also tested it with a male PC but there I only get the normal SOS human schlong. 

im having issues with some animals. notably werewolves. when im a werewolf i see my massive schlong but other werewolves will have textures/tits BUT they dont count as valid actors. says the werewolf race is fine but the actor isnt... then the animation doesnt play. the werewolf is called werewolf savage. 

if anyone has an idea on how to help it would be much appreciated. the goal for me is to get Animal SoS fully functional on all creatures. it works on just about every creature besides my dragons and my werewolves (Excluding me). dragons have the dong but only after i kill and do necrophilia so it reskins the body. but then the animation usually doesnt work bc necrophilia on larger things tends to be really wonky. but at least the animation triggers compared to the werewolf savages.... like i said earlier any help would be greatly appreciated. ive been poking around and trying out different things but now i got it stable besides these things.

Creature penis doesn't seem to get erect when I select ASOS+ABC. My install order is MNC->ABC->ASOS(last).

I have installed MNC, Then installed  installed bakafactory ABC finally ASOS. In the creatureframe work when I sent ASOS+ABC for creatures the scholong doesn't appear. when I set animal sos then everything works properly but the scholong is rigid and doesn't match with the animations I have. Same thing goes when I set the schlong as MNC.

Finally solved it.

This solution may be a repost anyways here is how I solved it. This is only for players who are new to modding.

1. If you are installing the mod for the first time then go to setp 2, else if you have already installed MNC and animal sos and nothing seems to work or for any other reason. Then uninstall the MNC, Animal SOS and load your saved game. if creature framework is still in your MCM then type "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" in the console. wait for some time and check the MCM again, see whether the creature framework has disappeared. if so save your file a new save game and exit.

2. Download MNC, then creature framework, bakafactory's ABC* (given in the Animal SOS mod link), Animal SOS. After this install MNC first and let overwrite the XP32 skeletons. next install creature framework standalone ( this seems to make everything work properly, for some reason the in built CF in MNC doesn't make the creatures to have an erection). allow CF standalone to overwrite MNC. next install ABC, select options with CBPC and HDT Smp for more imersion. ABC should have  a higher priority than the above 2. finally install animal sos. select patches for CBPC and CF in the installer.

3. In the load order make sure to follow what the mod author has told. ABC in the load order is after animal sos and still the meshes in the game are working properly for me.

4. RUN finis.

5. Launch game, wait for the CF to register in MCM, even after a long time if it doesn't appear or the message says the CF has registered and still it doesn't appear in MCM then type this command in console "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1".

6. If you have installed SL anim loader, select the animations you want to enable and select register all. wait for the regeneration and go to creature framework select re-register all, wait for the registration. Once done check it on any creature to see that everything is working. if not close the game do steps 4 to 6 again.

7.* This is optional but i recommend it, the animal sos is very rigid and it looks un-immersive to resolve this change all the supported creature schlongs to ASOS+ABC.

Enjoy the game.. By the way this is a very good mod mod....

* optional.