Still got problem with that and i really need to fix it...

I dont like to spam but by mistake i did wrote on original version page so i repost a issue here. Sorry and i hope for some tip.

*loadorder.txt (Like i said befor, for plugins i alweys using auto sort in MO2, its trough LOOT so i hope its fine)

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
FISS.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
FlowerGirls SE.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
OSA.esm
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Drachis Argonian Eyes.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
3BBB.esp
CBBE.esp
BakaFactoryABC.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
MassMatchMakerSE.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp

*modlist.txt

Spoiler

+ABC
+CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions
+HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97
               separator
+SL Defeat SSE
+SL Kidnapped Redux
+Animal SOS SE
+BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks
+HentaiCreatures_MNCv
+MoreNastyCritters_v
+HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V
+SexLab Tools v
+MassMatchMakerSE_SE_
+SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v
+SexLab More Creatures SE v
+SLAL_SE
               separator
+FlowerGirls SE and VR Main File
+OSex
+OSA
+SexMods_separator
+CBBE 3BBB Vagina Textures Set
+CBBE 3BBB
+CBBE SMP (3BBB)
+Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio -
                 separator
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Fixed Scripts
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
+FNIS PCEA2 7.2
+FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6
+FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL
+Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files
+Schlongs of Skyrim SE
+Sovngarde - Mist's Font Replacer Bold
+Minimalistic HUD 1.4.2
+RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE
+FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES
+UIExtensions
+Fuz Ro D'oh
+PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions
+JContainers SE
+Engine Fixes
+Address Library for SKSE Plugins
+SkyUI_5_2_SE
+RaceMenu Special Edition
+Creature Framework
+SexLabArousedSSELoose
+SexLabFrameworkSE_v
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch PL
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
*DLC: HearthFires
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: Dawnguard

*Screenshot of MO2 (don't be influenced by mods here because I updated the list)

Spoiler

1902623880_Beztytuu.thumb.png.fe75ce4c52569f8123a2b443c9b6bb72.png

UP* So i magicly did something, dont know what but now im again it that issue with double horse balls and textures, other animals are fine..
I turend off just a AnimalSoS and obviesly animated balls disapper and had only one part of balls without any physic so is that means MNC/CreatureFramework for some reason using two textures insted of replace...????? Any help appreaciated!

screenshot of horse genitals & f*up textures of body (You can see there is two  of them, one was moving and second not) Also for some reason horse body textures are also f*up, the mod using two textures making invesible holes in body and extra hair. *i think
Sometimes the mod loading textures on my eyes sometimes not, but still double balls stay

Spoiler

4.thumb.jpg.a4d46f2c97addbc61f61bf29ae68cf7e.jpg3.thumb.png.0353821a3db389893a2a6684cd83969e.png

Literaly have no idea why this happening, i feel like gave all the info i could, so i hope someone help. Im runout of ideas.. Playing with this issue whole week already

8 hours ago, EmePalindrome said:

So when I downloaded this and other mods, there was an option to replace the cow with the bull. But now I would like to remove that but no matter what I reinstall I'm not getting that option. How do I get back the normal cows?

So the problem may arise because the game developers did not give the creatures gender. This problem is partially fixed by the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch. You can also change the Creature Framework SE settings (General->Genders->Default Gender->Female). Or use the console command: sexchange

Removed the cow from the main Animal_SOS.esp, also disable HighlandCow in the Creature Framework SE settings (because the skeleton will no longer be there and it looks bad)

Animal_SOS.esp

hello i'm having a problem with the horse renewal patch, i install the mod horse renewal then the patch but the horses have 2 cocks, one from the asos mod in the correct position and one a little lower from the mod MNC i think, how do you remove the second cock?

edit: i deleted the horse meshes in MNC folsder and it all works fine now.

2 hours ago, Koji222 said:

hello i'm having a problem with the horse renewal patch, i install the mod horse renewal then the patch but the horses have 2 cocks, one from the asos mod in the correct position and one a little lower from the mod MNC i think, how do you remove the second cock?

edit: i deleted the horse meshes in MNC folsder and it all works fine now.

You can use Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp It restores the original meshes and this problem too.

10 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

How is the best way to update an old ver.? I believe I am using Animal SOS SE 0.1.6.6 fo 11

If you used SOS - Animal Addon.esp.

In the Schlongs of Skyrim SE menu, delete it and save. Delete the old version. And install a new one.

Otherwise, delete the old one and install the new one.

6 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

If you used SOS - Animal Addon.esp.

In the Schlongs of Skyrim SE menu, delete it and save. Delete the old version. And install a new one.

Otherwise, delete the old one and install the new one.

Thanks I am finding most mods upgrade better using that method and should it come up in MCM? if so it isn't showing

1 hour ago, olebronkosrak said:

There is no separate MCM. Standard Creature Framework SE functions are used.

I thought I seen it a while back but maybe it was the creature framework that I seen, 

maybe you can help, there is an issue I am having that chickens, female Druga/Falmer and wisp mother wont engage in any sex, I have the animations and I get them to work in one run through then wont in another in another run through any ideas? could it be a conflict with mods? 

46 minutes ago, tonitrulupus said:

I thought I seen it a while back but maybe it was the creature framework that I seen, 

maybe you can help, there is an issue I am having that chickens, female Druga/Falmer and wisp mother wont engage in any sex, I have the animations and I get them to work in one run through then wont in another in another run through any ideas? could it be a conflict with mods? 

Animations between creatures in the SE version do not work. There may be errors converting SexLab Framework to SE version. 

12 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

Have an issues with werewolf's, maybe you can direct me to the correct place to fix this,  if I disable it in creature frame work this happens

But if I choose anything else, this happens with the tongue

Animal SOS SE does not change the meshes of female werewolfbeast. Try on the male werewolfbeast. Maybe a skeleton problem.

1 hour ago, olebronkosrak said:

Animal SOS SE does not change the meshes of female werewolfbeast. Try on the male werewolfbeast. Maybe a skeleton problem.

that's what I was thinking and i believe it was related to HDT werewolf's because I took it back to the previous ver and  all but the lounge was fixed

I do see issues like this on tempered male skins when it over writes xp32 skeletons, so i believe you mat be right I will drop a line to HDT werewolf's see what they think.

Thanks for your help

Can anyone explain how to make horses function, at all?

I have tried both the outdated "official" SSE port of Creature Framework as well as the current 2.02 version.  I have the most current versions of ABC and ASOS.  I have tried botjh having ASOS overwrite ABC, and vice versa.  I have no horse mods installed.  I have manually jacked horses' arrousal to 100, and I have set them to be in a manually overridden aroused state.  No matter what I've tried, I have no horse penis.  I don't even get the sheath for a horse penis.

6 minutes ago, rb888 said:

Did you recopy the SOS stuff back on top?

No. But I did figure it out. It was Goblins SSE and Tamriel of Apes (I didn't have the half the mods I needed for those, which in turn affected my other mods. Problem has been solved solved.).

Thanks for the fast feedback though. Usually I wait weeks XD

On 4/17/2021 at 7:56 PM, Easytimen said:

What is the problem, writes there is no sos compatible skeleton already 5 times I reboot everything what is the problem

If you want to use Schlongs of Skyrim SE then install the application SOS - Animal Addon.esp + Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp. However, I would still recommend using Creature Framework SE then in Schlongs of Skyrim SE you do not need to configure anything (everything will work anyway).

I acually will pay anyone who solve my issue, 10~30$ depends how hard, paypal. :D Fore Real, No Jokin, i need fix this because i need to make vids. Here or PM

*loadorder.txt (Like i said befor, for plugins i alweys using auto sort in MO2, its trough LOOT so i hope its fine)

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
FISS.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
FlowerGirls SE.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
OSA.esm
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Drachis Argonian Eyes.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
3BBB.esp
CBBE.esp
BakaFactoryABC.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
MassMatchMakerSE.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp

*modlist.txt

Spoiler

+ABC
+CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions
+HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97
               separator
+SL Defeat SSE
+SL Kidnapped Redux
+Animal SOS SE
+BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks
+HentaiCreatures_MNCv
+MoreNastyCritters_v
+HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V
+SexLab Tools v
+MassMatchMakerSE_SE_
+SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v
+SexLab More Creatures SE v
+SLAL_SE
               separator
+FlowerGirls SE and VR Main File
+OSex
+OSA
+SexMods_separator
+CBBE 3BBB Vagina Textures Set
+CBBE 3BBB
+CBBE SMP (3BBB)
+Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio -
                 separator
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Fixed Scripts
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
+FNIS PCEA2 7.2
+FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6
+FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL
+Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files
+Schlongs of Skyrim SE
+Sovngarde - Mist's Font Replacer Bold
+Minimalistic HUD 1.4.2
+RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE
+FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES
+UIExtensions
+Fuz Ro D'oh
+PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions
+JContainers SE
+Engine Fixes
+Address Library for SKSE Plugins
+SkyUI_5_2_SE
+RaceMenu Special Edition
+Creature Framework
+SexLabArousedSSELoose
+SexLabFrameworkSE_v
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch PL
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
*DLC: HearthFires
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: Dawnguard

*Screenshot of MO2 (don't be influenced by mods here because I updated the list)

Spoiler

1902623880_Beztytuu.thumb.png.fe75ce4c52569f8123a2b443c9b6bb72.png

UP* So i magicly did something, dont know what but now im again it that issue with double horse balls and textures, other animals are fine..
I turend off just a AnimalSoS and obviesly animated balls disapper and had only one part of balls without any physic so is that means MNC/CreatureFramework for some reason using two textures insted of replace...????? Any help appreaciated!

screenshot of horse genitals & f*up textures of body (You can see there is two  of them, one was moving and second not) Also for some reason horse body textures are also f*up, the mod using two textures making invesible holes in body and extra hair. *i think
Sometimes the mod loading textures on my eyes sometimes not, but still double balls stay

Spoiler

4.thumb.jpg.a4d46f2c97addbc61f61bf29ae68cf7e.jpg3.thumb.png.0353821a3db389893a2a6684cd83969e.png

Literaly have no idea why this happening, i feel like gave all the info i could, so i hope someone help. Im runout of ideas.. Playing with this issue whole week already

21 hours ago, Gorillaaaa said:

Already hmabut said install Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp The author of More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition (MadMansGun) in the latest update slightly changed the principle of adding creatures because of this overlay.