Do you know which one of these values I could edit to make the Giant's penis a bit smaller?

CBPCollisionConfig_Giant:

# Collider Nodes

[NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]]
0.09,0.34,0.13,3.8 | 0.09,0.34,0.13,3.8

[NPC Genitals02 [Gen02]]
0.14,-0.32,0.38,3.6 | 0.14,-0.32,0.38,3.6

[NPC Genitals03 [Gen03]]
0.17,-0.27,0.54,3.5 | 0.17,-0.27,0.54,3.5

[NPC Genitals04 [Gen04]]
0.17,1.39,1.39,3.27 | 0.17,1.39,1.39,3.27

[NPC Genitals05 [Gen05]]
0.19,1.68,1.95,3 | 0.19,1.68,1.95,3

[NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]]
0.08,1.04,1.03,2.5 | 0.08,1.04,1.03,2.5

Is related to these values? If so what can I change to decrease Giant's penis size

Thank you 

Also I haven't been able to get animal penis collisions to work on the BHUNP Advanced Remastered body with HDT SMP activated (Baka's bhunp body). I made sure to include those values you told us in the config files. But there's no animal penis collisions. Just goes through the body uncollided. The regular SoS collisions work fine on the HDT SMP female bodies. Just not the animals.

And you mentioned:

Namely the Schlongs animation, scaling, position change

How do I do scaling and position change? I'm able to do the SoS feature "Up and down" but I cannot 1) Change position (left and right) and 2) Change the size of animal penises (Scale)

Edited by Nimkal

Does anyone have a patch for the Creation Club creatures? They look like they share rigs with already existing enemies in the game (Zombie = Draugr, etc), could it be a simple thing as going on xEdit and changing the race identification of the monster to what the vanilla creature is?

Hey, I have some minor testing done that might indicate something for people having issues. And hopefully this night point to something useful. I haven't been able to find someone reporting the same 20 arousal limit (see below)

My load order is below in the spoiler.

How I'm testing:

New save,

Install SL and Creature Anims

Register in CF

So with MNC and CF (either 202 or 110) I can get schlongs to appear / disappear by adjusting the CF arousal threshold and forcing an update by hitting N on the creature. Great

When I install ASOS, schlongs do not seem to obey the CF threshold. They do not appear at all until I hit enable SOS in the SLA MCM. When I do they appear at arousal 20 and over. I do not know where this value comes from.

SO question is - where does the 20 value for arousal come from, and how do I get ASOS to obey the CF threshold?

I'm cycling through using ASOS with different options enabled. So far no improvement. It may also be worth noting that I have never been able to get ABC to work. And eventually gave up. Maybe that's relevant.

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0001","+","DLC: HearthFires"
"0002","+","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0003","+","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0005","+","skse"
"0006","+","Smooth Sky Mesh 0_262"
"0007","+","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch 090721"
"0011","+","JContainers SE Latest"
"0012","+","PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions"
"0013","+","Address Lib All in one"
"0014","+","Papyrus Extender SSE - 4.4.1"
"0016","+","Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"
"0017","+","SSE (Part 1) Engine Fixes Latest"
"0018","+","Stay At System Page"
"0020","+","BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v5.0.7"
"0021","+","Font Overhaul"
"0022","+","SkyUI"
"0023","+","RaceMenu Special Edition"
"0024","+","UIExtensions"
"0028","+","Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"
"0029","+","CBBE esl-flagged esp"
"0030","+","Normal Map Options (CBBE)"
"0031","+","Schlongs of Skyrim SE"
"0036","+","PC Head Tracking - MCM"
"0037","+","Expressive Facial Animation - Female Edition"
"0039","+","Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack"
"0041","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"
"0042","+","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Fixed Scripts"
"0044","+","HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11"
"0045","+","CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions"
"0046","+","SINful CBP"
"0047","+","FNIS Behavior SE 7_6"
"0049","+","FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6"
"0051","+","Topless Forsworn Armor CBBE BodySlide - Replacer"
"0062","+","Cutting Room Floor"
"0064","+","Even Better Quest Objectives"
"0065","+","Animal Followers (Beta)"
"0069","+","Wet and Cold SE"
"0070","+","Alternate Start - Live Another Life"
"0072","+","Obsidian Weathers - 1.07"
"0074","+","SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8"
"0075","+","Mfg Fix"
"0076","+","SexLab Beta LipSync Fix"
"0077","+","SexLabArousedSSELoose"
"0078","+","SLAL_SE"
"0079","+","SL Defeat SSE"
"0083","+","MoreNastyCritters_v12_6SE"
"0085","+","Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE"
"0087","+","SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v4.06"
"0118","+","Animal SOS SE167"
"0119","+","FINIS test"
"0120","+","CBBE 3BBB Latest"

On 4/1/2019 at 12:54 PM, olebronkosrak said:

umm animal animations do not play is the advanced pysics required for that? to run or are they optinal r is nemisis causing my isue as all erections and other features work but no animal sex animations player has them but not wildlife or henti animals

On 7/26/2021 at 4:26 AM, Ends_and_Memes said:

What are the major differences between this and ABC? Would there be any reason to use both, or one over the other?

Animal SOS adds jiggle physics to creature genitals, which is nice for when you're just exploring the world (think floppy nuts and swinging boners on aroused creatures). ABC is a resource for the creature sex animations, which allows animators to hand animate the creature junk to do whatever they want (which wasn't really possible before) so its not just a stiff boring log every time. I know Billyy's animations use ABC, and they are top quality. 

In a perfect world, you would have the worldspace creatures use the SOS genitals, and then when a sexual encounter happens, have creature framework auto switch the genitals from SOS to the ABC compatible one, which would be the SOS+ABC option as shown in the description, so you can enjoy the best of both worlds. 

Hopefully that answers your question. 

Edited by tolrond
didn't check for new features durr
On 7/27/2021 at 1:40 PM, tolrond said:

Animal SOS adds jiggle physics to creature genitals, which is nice for when you're just exploring the world (think floppy nuts and swinging boners on aroused creatures). ABC is a resource for the creature sex animations, which allows animators to hand animate the creature junk to do whatever they want (which wasn't really possible before) so its not just a stiff boring log every time. I know Billyy's animations use ABC, and they are top quality. 

In a perfect world, you would have the worldspace creatures use the SOS genitals, and then when a sexual encounter happens, have creature framework auto switch the genitals from SOS to the ABC compatible one, which would be the SOS+ABC option as shown in the description, so you can enjoy the best of both worlds. 

Hopefully that answers your question. 

Awesome thanks for the detailed explanation! Currently working on finishing touches for one of my load orders and this will do nicely.

On 7/31/2021 at 6:10 PM, trumanfiji said:

I've tested and retested ASOS, but it seems like the mod keeps making my female werewolf invisible. It stays visible for a moment and then plays an equip sound before turning invisible. Does anyone know of a similar issue?

Here is my modlist; https://modwat.ch/u/trumanfiji

Update: Removing all items seems to fix the issue but I still am not sure what exactly is causing my problem

On 8/7/2021 at 11:09 PM, trumanfiji said:

Update: Removing all items seems to fix the issue but I still am not sure what exactly is causing my problem

Welp, found the problem. Animal SOS doesn't like to interact with 3BA. It just took installing this mod after the giga giggles.

Anyone have any advice on how to add the animal_sos_p to female creature meshes? I have HDT werewolves installed and was attempting to get herm werewolves working. However, I was only half successful.

I managed to get animal_sos_p for the male working just by swapping the meshes of the werewolf model itself and using the animal_sos_p option.

Spoiler

20210818163037_1.jpg.0838a64a5243de472a01cf98a55305fe.jpg

However, after changing to female with the sexchange command, I have no schlong. Same mesh, animal_sos_p selected, but no schlong.

Spoiler

20210818162946_1.jpg.5763b486538108295a84f445eb8b7c12.jpg

I would like to get it working for both sexes (especially the female cuz I play a female character) but my modding knowledge is very limited. I remember reading in a different thread that this had to do with selecting the corresponding armor addon for females as well as males. I tried going into xEdit to change it but had no idea what I was doing.

Alright, I figured out what my problem was and wanted to make a quick post in case anyone else was interested. Turns out you have to do this through the Creation Kit.

Step 1. Load Animal_SOS into Creation Kit

Step 2. Navigate to Items -> ArmorAddon and search for "ASOSNakedNormalWerewolves"

Step 3. From there, open up one of the the "HardP" addons (see below)

Spoiler

image.png.052c05fa822f23380f7ce9494db8da76.png

Step 4. If we open ASOSNakedNormalWerewolvesHardP, for example, we're brought up with this menu.

Spoiler

image.png.560f4cb95722f2b9312e8ddce3640bbb.png

Step 5. Select the new biped model for the female (make it the same as the male)

Step 6. Select OK and repeat Steps 4 and 5 for any of the other "HardP" options. (If you use the herm werewolves option, you'll have to change those too)

Step 7. Save changes made to the plugin (having a backup is always good practice)

Step 8. Open Skyrim. If the models aren't there immediately I would wait a few seconds. If they're still not appearing, then try going into Creature Framework and mess around with the werewolf settings until it works (I found AnimalSOSP works the best).

Good day to you, guys. I have a problem and I'm not sure where does it come from. Suppose it's something with CBPC, but I'm still to incompetent to be sure. The donger works with SOS, it gets up and down with PgUp and PgDn, but it kinda floats in the air. Sorry, don't know English enough to immidiatly say what's going on. Hope you understand my problem.

ScreenShot12.png