18 hours ago, skyrim482 said:

So most  creature animation creators are using abc now so you have to have abc if you want those animations to look right at all. There is no way around that  downloading abc is a must. Now you can use both abc with animal sos by using the hybrid but again you must have both installed.

Here is how to set it up from a clean point of veiw

Install sos

install creature framework

install more nasty critters

install abc

install animal sos

install a physics body like 3ba or bhunp if you want body physics like bulges and correct openings

When asked about conflicts- mnc overrides your your base skeleton, abc overrides mnc and asos overrides everything  so load it last

for your body physics the 3ba should override the asos for the cbpc physic files because 3ba has the best settings and it accounts for creatures

In you game, open creature framework have it update - rescan installed mods. Go in chose abc+ sos or everything you want

Now with the hyrbrid it show asos on the crature until the animations start then it swiches to abc.

***Set the global creature arosal in framework to 60 what that setting is what arousal the creature has to hit before the schlong is maxed out, if you have this set at 20 they go from having no boner to full blast. Setting it at 60 will actually have it slowly get bigger based on their arousal up to 60 then again the mesh switches to abc anyways in an animation.***

After all that you hit clean creatures setting on the main page and back out.

Give the game time to change the creatures and reload their arousal and you should be all set with abc+sos

You shoud be able to lay around with their schlong state with the sos keys pg up - pg down

All done. Hope this helps, it took me a long time to get everything figured out.

OK thanks it work well in game for you?   Though I hope the author confirm because, if the order work , (ASOS overwrite everything)

then normal = use ASOS mesh with SOS.   animation start = use ABC mesh ,, means ABC mesh can work with ASOS offer skelton.

CF can not swap skelton. so I hope author actually said so.. (the ABC hibrid version skelton work for ASOS mesh + ABC mesh and animaiton)

Though I do not know, how it work with arrousal level,,, basically CF swap armor,  with arrousal level... so there is nude mesh and no-nude mesh(usuall one)

but  if the hybrid means, only show ABC nude mesh, when start animation,, it seems  magic.. ^^

I keep to avoid to use CF swapping, because I know it not stable when see every creature penis always. so usually I edit race default armor add onto use Nude mesh (ASOS or other mod offered) always.   then set CF = none. (so it simply try to use ASOS nude mesh always)...

so if it can  stil swap ASOS mesh only when animatin start,  with ASOS hybird version,, I hope to try it,, but if it not work so,, I afraid, stablility....(it may happen which mod we used, it seems CF problem for me)

On 10/16/2021 at 12:55 PM, olebronkosrak said:

Thank you for the detailed description of the problem. Here, try the version without HDT Skinned Mesh Physics.

Animal_SOS_SE_0.1.6.7.a11_2.7z 36.69 MB · 39 downloads

I will also be grateful for describing the problems with a possible solution, or with the correct description, it will speed up their solution.

I'm running into the same issue -- with Animal SOS installed in a fresh game I get immediate CTD in Bleak Falls Barrow (turning the first corner where there's a dead skeever). 

I'm trying the above file (with no difference in behavior).  I've checked the load order and it matches what you've asked for.

loadorder.txt

On 11/7/2021 at 10:29 AM, greenmango12 said:

OK thanks it work well in game for you?   Though I hope the author confirm because, if the order work , (ASOS overwrite everything)

then normal = use ASOS mesh with SOS.   animation start = use ABC mesh ,, means ABC mesh can work with ASOS offer skelton.

CF can not swap skelton. so I hope author actually said so.. (the ABC hibrid version skelton work for ASOS mesh + ABC mesh and animaiton)

Though I do not know, how it work with arrousal level,,, basically CF swap armor,  with arrousal level... so there is nude mesh and no-nude mesh(usuall one)

but  if the hybrid means, only show ABC nude mesh, when start animation,, it seems  magic.. ^^

I keep to avoid to use CF swapping, because I know it not stable when see every creature penis always. so usually I edit race default armor add onto use Nude mesh (ASOS or other mod offered) always.   then set CF = none. (so it simply try to use ASOS nude mesh always)...

so if it can  stil swap ASOS mesh only when animatin start,  with ASOS hybird version,, I hope to try it,, but if it not work so,, I afraid, stablility....(it may happen which mod we used, it seems CF problem for me)

I've used ASOS with ABC for a long time. Ever since the last update they are compatible. The only reason older versions weren't is the meshes were not updated for newer MNC skeletons, causing CTD's or animation freezes. These are now fixed.

And contrary to the name, ASOS does not use SOS. It uses Creature Framework to apply the schlongs. They are separate. However, they do conflict because SOS includes very old creature meshes. SOS (Schlongs of Skyrim) should be overwritten by MNC and all creature mods. Generally nowadays anything that conflicts with SOS should overwrite it as long as the mod wasn't released before the last official SOS update.

In short here's a quick rundown:

Schlongs of Skyrim (SOS): Provides male NPC body with compatible schlongs that have since had many addon schlongs made compatible for all genders, and also includes outdated creature meshes. SAM was an alternative mod that does the same thing for NPC's as SOS. They are not compatible with each other and mods relying on SOS needs SOS, and vv.

SexLab Aroused: Adds behind-the-scenes arousal stats to NPC's and creatures, that mods can manipulate and detect.

Creature Framework: Provides a method to automatically apply schlongs when SexLab animations on certain triggers. By default it applies them only when SexLab animations start with a creature that is detected as male in the animation. Does NOT include any schlongs, meshes or textures, though. It is just the framework. This should overwrite MNC just to be sure it overwrites any old files in MNC, depending on the version.

MoreNastyCritters (MNC): Provides the meshes, textures, updated skeletons, and some base SexLab animations for many creatures as a counterpart to Creature Framework. Both are needed along with their requirements.

BakaFactory Animated Beast Cocks (ABC): Optional but highly recommended. This includes brand new creature meshes to allow animations to be applied to the schlong meshes. Before ABC, animations could never animate the schlong. This is why a lot of old animations have static unbending schlongs, because they were made in the days before ABC allowed them to animate them. The animations have to be remade for supporting ABC, but a lot of SLAL packs have done so to a lot of their animations by now.

Animal SOS (ASOS): Even with all mods listed above, if a SexLab animation is not playing for a particular creature, they will not have a schlong mesh applied to them in the wild. Other basic mods have made them static and non-animated. I  think in certain situations MNC/CF has applied the schlongs to all actors. I'm not an expert in all that part. SO, ASOS makes it where not only does all the creatures MNC supports have schlongs applied to them in the wild, it adds a similar functionality that SOS has for human schlongs that allows a schlong to get erect when the arousal from SexLab Aroused mod goes up.

TLl;DR MNC+CF handles the schlong attachment, not SOS. ABC makes animations have bendy penises, and Animal SOS makes creatures have dynamically erect/non-erect penises outside of animations at all times, using SexLab aroused to detect the arousal level of said creature(s).

Going to warn you, editing the records you do mid-playthrough is only asking for trouble. Races are one of the things you should never modify unless you start a new save.

There is a pretty handy setup guide made by the author of MNC for how to set the mod up properly. It has a lot of juicy info that most readers miss and may find fixes their problems.

For me, I never have bugs. It just requires you to set things up properly and make sure things are overwriting what they should. Also have the latest Creature Framework, MNC, and ABC/ASOS/etc. The new Creature Framework has worked with everything I throw at it. I think there's just a lot of people that don't follow directions.

In short, any "instability" is a placebo. It's only as unstable as how little time you spend setting up your mod priorities correctly.

5 hours ago, bpmcgee said:

I'm running into the same issue -- with Animal SOS installed in a fresh game I get immediate CTD in Bleak Falls Barrow (turning the first corner where there's a dead skeever). 

I'm trying the above file (with no difference in behavior).  I've checked the load order and it matches what you've asked for.

loadorder.txt 786 B · 2 downloads

BakaFactory ABC requires HDT-SMP, so you guys aren't going to get anywhere with just Animal SOS having its HDT-SMP patched. Try Faster HDT-SMP, recently released, if you need a performance boost: Faster HDT-SMP at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Edited by Beef Cheeks
57 minutes ago, Beef Cheeks said:

I've used ASOS with ABC for a long time. Ever since the last update they are compatible. The only reason older versions weren't is the meshes were not updated for newer MNC skeletons, causing CTD's or animation freezes. These are now fixed.

And contrary to the name, ASOS does not use SOS. It uses Creature Framework to apply the schlongs. They are separate. However, they do conflict because SOS includes very old creature meshes. SOS (Schlongs of Skyrim) should be overwritten by MNC and all creature mods. Generally nowadays anything that conflicts with SOS should overwrite it as long as the mod wasn't released before the last official SOS update.

In short here's a quick rundown:

Schlongs of Skyrim (SOS): Provides male NPC body with compatible schlongs that have since had many addon schlongs made compatible for all genders, and also includes outdated creature meshes. SAM was an alternative mod that does the same thing for NPC's as SOS. They are not compatible with each other and mods relying on SOS needs SOS, and vv.

SexLab Aroused: Adds behind-the-scenes arousal stats to NPC's and creatures, that mods can manipulate and detect.

Creature Framework: Provides a method to automatically apply schlongs when SexLab animations on certain triggers. By default it applies them only when SexLab animations start with a creature that is detected as male in the animation. Does NOT include any schlongs, meshes or textures, though. It is just the framework. This should overwrite MNC just to be sure it overwrites any old files in MNC, depending on the version.

MoreNastyCritters (MNC): Provides the meshes, textures, updated skeletons, and some base SexLab animations for many creatures as a counterpart to Creature Framework. Both are needed along with their requirements.

BakaFactory Animated Beast Cocks (ABC): Optional but highly recommended. This includes brand new creature meshes to allow animations to be applied to the schlong meshes. Before ABC, animations could never animate the schlong. This is why a lot of old animations have static unbending schlongs, because they were made in the days before ABC allowed them to animate them. The animations have to be remade for supporting ABC, but a lot of SLAL packs have done so to a lot of their animations by now.

Animal SOS (ASOS): Even with all mods listed above, if a SexLab animation is not playing for a particular creature, they will not have a schlong mesh applied to them in the wild. Other basic mods have made them static and non-animated. I  think in certain situations MNC/CF has applied the schlongs to all actors. I'm not an expert in all that part. SO, ASOS makes it where not only does all the creatures MNC supports have schlongs applied to them in the wild, it adds a similar functionality that SOS has for human schlongs that allows a schlong to get erect when the arousal from SexLab Aroused mod goes up.

TLl;DR MNC+CF handles the schlong attachment, not SOS. ABC makes animations have bendy penises, and Animal SOS makes creatures have dynamically erect/non-erect penises outside of animations at all times, using SexLab aroused to detect the arousal level of said creature(s).

Going to warn you, editing the records you do mid-playthrough is only asking for trouble. Races are one of the things you should never modify unless you start a new save.

There is a pretty handy setup guide made by the author of MNC for how to set the mod up properly. It has a lot of juicy info that most readers miss and may find fixes their problems.

For me, I never have bugs. It just requires you to set things up properly and make sure things are overwriting what they should. Also have the latest Creature Framework, MNC, and ABC/ASOS/etc. The new Creature Framework has worked with everything I throw at it. I think there's just a lot of people that don't follow directions.

In short, any "instability" is a placebo. It's only as unstable as how little time you spend setting up your mod priorities correctly.

sorry is it for me?  

What I asked was really simple. though any suggestion may be useful . but for me I just hope to know mod file and plug in load order author recommend.

I can not follow all describe, (as same as ohers can not follow all how I made patch before for ASOS which not use CF swap , it is usuall)

so I just hope clear description in top page, when I install ABC option. I can not find about it in description page, and when I install version with ABC option.

Then one user said, I need to overwrite all by ASOS .. but I do not know which option he used when install. so I simply hope Auhor confrim me,

when I install default version. with ABC patch how it work.  (and there is non CF version too. but I do not test it now)

About skelton or mesh which mod used are OK. I can easy check it with offered json.  . what I hope to know, is author intention about load order. and how he made ABC patch.

that means ASOS skelton need to overwite all or not.   so I said, I hope author read my question, and reply simply.. I should overwrite all by ASOS skelton (without I use another creature mod for specific race) or need to use MNC skelton for ABC patch version. if I use ASOS with ABC.    

4 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

What I asked was really simple. though any suggestion may be useful . but for me I just hope to know mod file and plug in load order author recommend.

I can not follow all describe, (as same as ohers can not follow all how I made patch before for ASOS which not use CF swap , it is usuall)

so I just hope clear description in top page, when I install ABC option. I can not find about it in description page, and when I install version with ABC option.

Then one user said, I need to overwrite all by ASOS .. but I do not know which option he used when install. so I simply hope Auhor confrim me,

when I install default version. with ABC patch how it work.  (and there is non CF version too. but I do not test it now)

About skelton or mesh which mod used are OK. I can easy check it with offered json.  . what I hope to know, is author intention about load order. and how he made ABC patch.

that means ASOS skelton need to overwite all or not.   so I said, I hope author read my question, and reply simply.. I should overwrite all by ASOS skelton (without I use another creature mod for specific race) or need to use MNC skelton for ABC patch version. if I use ASOS with ABC.    

The answer I gave was long because I was explaining what the mods do. I did so because you need to know the info. If you have trouble reading English, I understand, so skip to the red if you really don't want to read.

This mod isn't a drop and install mod. You have to do some manual XML work to get it to work sometimes, and it depends on what HDT XML presets you have installed. The author is not very active here, so we are here giving advice.

ASOS needs to overwrite ABC and MNC files. The only conflicted files between ASOS and ABC are the creature skeletons. ABC has been only updating the meshes for the actual creature models, not the skeletons. ABC just includes the XPMSE skeletons from the latest XPMSE 4.80+, which BakaFactory also publishes himself on the Nexus now.

Updating skeletons is generally not a good idea, because a lot of skeletons don't have the latest XPMSE additions. This was why the old ASOS caused so many problems, because it was missing a lot of data.

Updating skeletons is NOT risky if it includes all of the nodes that the community requires, which is XPMSE.

Animal SOS is now updated to have the same data in the skeletons as ABC does since it updated to the latest XPMSE skeletons. So they are compatible, but Animal SOS adds a few more nodes to do its magic, so Animal SOS needs to overwrite ABC in full.

Simply, the skeletons are the main difference between ASOS and ABC. ASOS updated to have the same exact data as those skeletons (file date doesn't matter. It's the same). ASOS needs to overwrite though because it adds a few things to the skeletons. This is HARMLESS because they include all other required nodes as XPMSE 4.80+ skeletons.

You need to have ASOS overwrite ABC, or ASOS won't work. It requires these additions to the skeleton to work.

And the textures are exactly the same for elk/deer in both. ABC has converted them to BC7 texture format for some unknown reason. This shouldn't affect much of anything. Both are compatible.

If ASOS does not overwrite ABC, there can be CTD's or other unknown issues, as confirmed in the ABC thread.

Edited by Beef Cheeks
On 11/9/2021 at 2:03 PM, Beef Cheeks said:

The only conflicted files between ASOS and ABC are the creature skeletons. ABC has been only updating the meshes for the actual creature models, not the skeletons. ABC just includes the XPMSE skeletons from the latest XPMSE 4.80+, which BakaFactory also publishes himself on the Nexus now.

I do not have trouble to read your English.  so I may thank you , you offer many info.   at same time you added un-necessary things and mentioned  which I do not need to listen.  That was annoying for me. 

"For me, I never have bugs. It just requires you to set things up properly and make sure things are overwriting what they should. Also have the latest Creature Framework, MNC, and ABC/ASOS/etc. The new Creature Framework has worked with everything I throw at it. I think there's just a lot of people that don't follow directions.

In short, any "instability" is a placebo. It's only as unstable as how little time you spend setting up your mod priorities correctly."  

If you read again by your self, you may think you need not say such things to me. I do not like to listen someone start new user guide for me. 

On 11/13/2021 at 8:00 PM, greenmango12 said:

I do not have trouble to read your English.  so I may thank you , you offer many info.   at same time you added un-necessary things and mentioned  which I do not need to listen.  That was annoying for me. 

"For me, I never have bugs. It just requires you to set things up properly and make sure things are overwriting what they should. Also have the latest Creature Framework, MNC, and ABC/ASOS/etc. The new Creature Framework has worked with everything I throw at it. I think there's just a lot of people that don't follow directions.

In short, any "instability" is a placebo. It's only as unstable as how little time you spend setting up your mod priorities correctly."  

If you read again by your self, you may think you need not say such things to me. I do not like to listen someone start new user guide for me. 

I am sorry. I easily get frustrated when people skip reading someone's advice, when there is an important reason they are sharing it. Thank you for sharing your frustration without anger.

7 hours ago, KillerDadz said:

My menu-screen is... how do I change my menu-screen back lads? lmao.

I'm sure yous know what I'm talking about

Did you means, screen image? If you means adult screen image,   I remember those come from  Honey Creatures.    but it not come from ASOS.. 

so you may better ask about it in the mod topic... you just need to remove those records with X edit.  I may add link later.  

====

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Main Menu & LoadScreens:

if you don't like the main menu just delete or replace* Data\meshes\interface\logo\logo.nif
also the loadscreens can be easily removed with TES5Edit, just delete the loadscreen section from the esp

*there are alternatives in the mod compatibility kit, the "dragonnamehere on wordwall" loadscreens are non adult.
or
you can try this edited version of the original: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7801/

=========

I simply remove record by Xedit, then hide logo.nif.. (I still not try the link version mod.. though I suppose if we need to convert it as SE)

19 hours ago, Beef Cheeks said:

I am sorry. I easily get frustrated when people skip reading someone's advice, when there is an important reason they are sharing it. Thank you for sharing your frustration without anger.

Actually you offer many info I did not know about ABC.  (I had avoided it because when I first see ABC,   it seems best  for  HDT smp main user, but I usually config creature

or Actor collision with CBPC main,, then avoid to use HDT smp for body,,)

As I said your infomation is useful.   thanks again ? At same time,  I had used ASOS long time, with self customize to make it work with  other creature race mod, then read this topic often.  But  I could not find author confirmation only about those simple detail how to install ABC hybrid option .. There are some plug in  options when install ASOS Fomod installer.,  then if we miss choose them and set wrong order, (file and plug in), it never work, then I hoped author  add some FAQ  about   esp  , mod file load order  for ABC hybrid.   (I usually first try author recommend way,, so can report when I see problem about texture, or mesh etc)  

Edited by greenmango12

Hey, I'm getting a rather large issue that's getting hard to figure out (okay, I'll stop)

I'm pretty sure it's this mod causing it, but I'm not 100% (if I'm wrong, can someone point me in the right direction)

Anyways, Giant's dicks are... too giant. They have SOS applied to them which is why I think it's this mod causing it

Here's some screenshots of what I mean:

Spoiler

ScreenShot2.png.d3cb85cd1083385fa91a51ca57797e61.png

ScreenShot3.png.a43fd6039625915e4591019370052034.png

Edited by AnInsaneMoose
Jus put the images in a spoiler because they take space

At a loss and hoping someone can help me out. I have dual problems:

1: Some creature dicks don't work right, the one I remember off the top of my head is trolls, which are permanently flaccid and static no matter what I change them to in the framework.

2: As far as I can tell I've installed everything as guided, but I don't have any option in framework for the ABC+ASOS hybrid, which seems like what I want? I have ASOS, ASOS P, and MNC options for most creatures, but that's it. 

I've been trying to figure out what stupid mistake I made somewhere along the way, but I'm at a loss. Here's my load order and versions:
Creature Framework v2.0.3

More Nasty Critters v12.6SE

Horny Creatures v1.20SE

Bakafactory ABC v2.36

Animal SOS SE v0.1.6.7.a10

I'm sure I misunderstood something or made a stupid mistake somewhere along the way, but after reinstalling all these mods tonight I'm not sure what to do. I have framework re-register all creature mods every time I try changing something, but the ABC hybrid options have still never shown up.

Edit: It occurs to me I'm not even sure if this is the right topic to ask this in as I don't know which thing is causing the issue, so sorry if not!

Edited by YaoiWaoi
On 11/20/2021 at 7:02 PM, AnInsaneMoose said:

Hey, I'm getting a rather large issue that's getting hard to figure out (okay, I'll stop)

I'm pretty sure it's this mod causing it, but I'm not 100% (if I'm wrong, can someone point me in the right direction)

Anyways, Giant's dicks are... too giant. They have SOS applied to them which is why I think it's this mod causing it

Reveal hidden contents

I am having this same issue! Does anyone know how to fix this? 

Also yes, it is definitely animal sos that is causing it.

On 11/21/2021 at 8:50 PM, YaoiWaoi said:

At a loss and hoping someone can help me out. I have dual problems:

1: Some creature dicks don't work right, the one I remember off the top of my head is trolls, which are permanently flaccid and static no matter what I change them to in the framework.

2: As far as I can tell I've installed everything as guided, but I don't have any option in framework for the ABC+ASOS hybrid, which seems like what I want? I have ASOS, ASOS P, and MNC options for most creatures, but that's it. 

I've been trying to figure out what stupid mistake I made somewhere along the way, but I'm at a loss. Here's my load order and versions:
Creature Framework v2.0.3

More Nasty Critters v12.6SE

Horny Creatures v1.20SE

Bakafactory ABC v2.36

Animal SOS SE v0.1.6.7.a10

I'm sure I misunderstood something or made a stupid mistake somewhere along the way, but after reinstalling all these mods tonight I'm not sure what to do. I have framework re-register all creature mods every time I try changing something, but the ABC hybrid options have still never shown up.

Edit: It occurs to me I'm not even sure if this is the right topic to ask this in as I don't know which thing is causing the issue, so sorry if not!

I'm having this exact same issue but with all of the creatures, not just trolls. I've installed everything up to date in the order required, and I'm left with only fully flaccid and fully erect meshes without anything in between. I've checked everything multiple times and have had no luck. 

HI,

Thank you for your work.

I don't know why but frostbite spiders crashes my game pretty much instantly. I did some testing and it only crashes when I have the SOS or the SOS + ABC equipped, SOS P doesn't crash the game but it's super buggy. It just stretches all over the place. Everything else seems to work fine at least so far.

Any idea where I could start to troubleshoot?

Thank you.

On 11/19/2021 at 7:36 PM, greenmango12 said:

So finally we get new CBPC 1.4 plus  , if someone already made collision setting files with new condition. hope you up-load  your test version here please ?

(I hope olebronkosrak can find time to up-date  collision settings, for  new CBPC  ^^;)

If you want to test the cbpc files for ASOS I've been working on, you are welcome to. These are for the newest cbpc version only! I'm using 1.4.6.

Example

Races=Horse    

became

Conditions=IsRaceName(Horse)

Back up your asos files so as not to lose them in case these don't work, or install as a new mod if using MO2 to simplify it. 

NewCBPCforASOS.zip

On 11/20/2021 at 7:02 PM, AnInsaneMoose said:

Reveal hidden contents

So has anyone gotten a solution to this yet? Also I will state again that it is in fact SOS causing the problem.

1 hour ago, Inanna17 said:

If you want to test the cbpc files for ASOS I've been working on, you are welcome to. These are for the newest cbpc version only! I'm using 1.4.6.

Example

Races=Horse    

became

Back up your asos files so as not to lose them in case these don't work, or install as a new mod if using MO2 to simplify it. 

NewCBPCforASOS.zip 29.34 kB · 0 downloads

Yes thanks you offer your version. at same time, I am now confusing about new condtion way. Then could you confirm new condition for each race could set collider as you described?

I had used the Races=  and we describe collider , and the collider collision size (usually genitals 0 to 6 for male creature)

but with new version, I do not think these setting for collider genitals  work with new condition.

New condition seems only work for affected nodes.. 

eg you may make CBPCollisionConfig_horse.txt  then describe collider (genitals 0 to 6) , and set position and radius  with use new condtion as you described..

I suppose you have same collider node, in default CBPCollisionConfig.txt  ,, then I suppose when Horse penis hit with Female pelvis,, 

the CBPCollisionConfig.txt only used (no condition), but new CBPColliisonConfig_Horse.txt collider setting not used.

As you know ASOS genitals node are almost same as SOS,,  so even though we do not add each race CBPCollisionConfig_XXX, (with condtion for aech race name),  you may see collision effect..   

Then I test,, remove all collider node (genitals) from CBPCollisionConfig.txt, but remain collider genitals in CBPCollisionConfig_XXX.. 

and use hentai creature then summon the race... check vagina,, it not open.

So I suppose,, even though there are new CBPCollisionConfig_XXX (horse etc),,  new CBPC only read the Collider (genitals) nodes, in  CBPCollisionConfig.txt (no condition).

I think if we can not describe or change Collider collision and node,, with condtion...(do not know clear, if Shizof make it so with new version... or it somehow miss coded)

Actually I could confirm, same thing happend about NOT IsFemale()..Then 3BA change way to describe male collider, without use new conditon. simply describe them In CBPCollisonConfig.txt without any condtion.

so I think same thing may happen for IsRaceName(Creature race name) too..

I might miss test often.. so I hope others confirm it.. (at current I keep asking shizof,, I do not remember claer,, he said he did not suppose to use condtion for Collider, but affected node only...  .   I hope if you can confirm it.  I may test more simple race... again..  (I hope I simply miss test, or miss use condtion,, eg use wrong race name etc

I hope,, new race condition work as same as before,, (Can set different size or pos for Genitals nodes collider)  for me it is main setting,,  then if new condition for races not work,, we can not set different collider setting for each race creature genitals....

Edited by greenmango12

2 hours ago, Inanna17 said:

Example

Races=Horse    

became

NewCBPCforASOS.zip 29.34 kB · 0 downloads

I think unfortunatelly,, new CBPC not work as we expected at least to setting collider genitals for each creature.

I download your zip. thanks you make all race collision configs...with set condtions for each race.

Then I pick CBPCollisionConfig_Spider.txt. 

and I edit to set radius of each genitals collider as 0

like this 

[NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]]
0,-0.41,0.21,0 | 0,-0.41,0.21,0

[NPC Genitals02 [Gen02]]
-0.03,-0.21,-0.44,0 | -0.03,-0.21,-0.44,0

[NPC Genitals03 [Gen03]]
-0.07,-0.06,-0.61,0 | -0.07,-0.06,-0.61,0

[NPC Genitals04 [Gen04]]
-0.03,0.3,-0.69,0 | -0.03,0.3,-0.69,0

[NPC Genitals05 [Gen05]]
-0.06,0.42,-0.28,0 | -0.06,0.42,-0.28,0

[NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]]
-0.03,0.28,0,0 | -0.03,0.28,0,0

if new condtions actually work for spider,, then CBPC will read the setting, and I set radius = 0,  so we can not see collision effect for genitals.

but even though I edit so,,  My follower vagina still open clear when Spider start sex with her.

Next I edit CBPCollisionConfig.txt  genitals nodes.  set all genitals radius as 0

then call same Frost spider large. and start animation,, now vagina perfectly stop to open..

So at least with my PC and CBPC 1.46  (My runtime version still 1.5.97 SE), the new condision for race, collision setting seems not used when Creature genitals  (race) hit Female vagina. (pelvis node)

but CBPC 1.46 only use genitals node collider setting, which described in CBPCollisionConfig.txt (no condition)

real file name is not matter, I think,, when use condtion, CBPC not read the collider CBPCollisionConfig_XXX.txt

at least about the race creature Genitals vs  human NPC pelvis..  

If yours can confirm it,, hope ask Shizof if it is intended or not... (actually I do not remember,, the way we have described collider genital for each race had worked or not,,,  though I believe it worked before.. (with CBPC old versions)

at current I do not think others ask same thing, and confirm this as problem. I suppose with Current CBPC,, even though we try to use Racename conditions, after all, they only use One setting which described in CBPCollisionConfig.txt.

Edited by greenmango12