So ever since I updated ASOS today, I get a CTD whenever I go near a male elk.  He uses the ABC schlong, and before today it hasn't caused any issues.  Was wondering if anyone else was having this issue, or if there's any way to fix it?  I'll change his schlong for now to see if that changes anything, I just prefer ABC.  

6 hours ago, BabyBellies said:

So ever since I updated ASOS today, I get a CTD whenever I go near a male elk.  He uses the ABC schlong, and before today it hasn't caused any issues.  Was wondering if anyone else was having this issue, or if there's any way to fix it?  I'll change his schlong for now to see if that changes anything, I just prefer ABC.  

So in the version of BakaFactory ABC LE SE 1.56V deer and dwarvenspider are added. Here's a patch. And thank you for testing.

ASOS_Rougeshot_Patch_1.6.6_1.7z

10 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

So in the version of BakaFactory ABC LE SE 1.56V deer and dwarvenspider are added. Here's a patch. And thank you for testing.

ASOS_Rougeshot_Patch_1.6.6_1.7z 101.11 kB · 3 downloads

Thank you so much for the quick work!

Oh yeah, I was also wondering if there's actually any animations for the bull except for the "licking" one?  Don't know the author for it off the top of my head.

44 minutes ago, BabyBellies said:

Thank you so much for the quick work!

Oh yeah, I was also wondering if there's actually any animations for the bull except for the "licking" one?  Don't know the author for it off the top of my head.

I added the bull myself using meshes from a free resource and pulling it on Skyrim skeleton. Therefore, there are no animations.

On 5/6/2020 at 1:59 AM, olebronkosrak said:

add to the CBPCMasterConfig.txt file
ExtraRaces = ...,HighlandCow

Update: found the problem and it was a user error.  For some reason the new MasterConfig file from the latest AnimalSOS version hadn't overwritten the old one so the necessary line wasn't there.  It now works wonderfully!

Crossing my fingers someone can help.

I was having real issues getting creatures penis to appear during animations period. This with me using ASOS or not...Not sure why but if there was 3 horses in the area and I had ASOS installed only one maybe would actually havbbe the ASOS present and enabled. The rest would just have sex with no penis...still not sure why this is..

Anyways...installed the newer SOS option and that works great!

When installing should I check both animal sos and the sos addon or just the addon?  Not quite sure from the description.,.

Also, I do have to go into Schlongs of Skyrim and set the target animal to using the ASOS schlong. Is there a way to make this automatic? I tried setting the probability to 100% in the mcm but still have to assign. Not a big thing just curious...

Thanks in advance!

Hello Thanks for the mod

I have a little problem

When i summon a werewolf collisions are working but when i change myself into a werewolf collision don t work.

I'm using the mod lupin extended and if i deactivate this mod i don't see any change.

Do i need to do something else for making the collisions work when i change myself into werewolf.

Thanks in advance for help.

2 hours ago, slayadok said:

Hello Thanks for the mod

I have a little problem

When i summon a werewolf collisions are working but when i change myself into a werewolf collision don t work.

I'm using the mod lupin extended and if i deactivate this mod i don't see any change.

Do i need to do something else for making the collisions work when i change myself into werewolf.

Thanks in advance for help.

If you can confirm NPC werewofl work, and it use same mesh, (with collision settings) for PC werewolf, and they are discribed as werewolf race, for CBPColisionConfig.txt,  

Though I do not know, if you use HDT-SMP for collision,,  about CBPC  collision.  it  happen for all user.

It is current CBPC limit,  CBPC can not re-load cofnig correctly, when PC change race.

it will be solved with next CBPC version.  (At least CBPC author already confrim and plan to solve it)

You  can  save as werewolf, then load again. and start animation, you may see werewolf show collison effect.

but if you return human, now you see same problem about PC  collision. 

As temp fix, you keep load CBPCcollision setting with interval.

open CBPCMasterConfig.txt then set TuningMode = 1 or as  you like.

(1 means 120, 2 means 240 frame (I miss discribe sorry) ) so FPS 60, then set it as 1, configs will load each 2 seconds.

But You can keep CBPConfig.txt  Tuning.rate = 0 

You may see some strange flicker with interval (usually caused by gravity setting), but now you can

keep collision when PC change race as you like..  (at least with interval, it return collision) 

56 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

If you can confirm NPC werewofl work, and it use same mesh, (with collision settings) for PC werewolf, and they are discribed as werewolf race, for CBPColisionConfig.txt,  

Though I do not know, if you use HDT-SMP for collision,,  about CBPC  collision.  it  happen for all user.

It is current CBPC limit,  CBPC can not re-load cofnig correctly, when PC change race.

it will be solved with next CBPC version.  (At least CBPC author already confrim and plan to solve it)

You  can  save as werewolf, then load again. and start animation, you may see werewolf show collison effect.

but if you return human, now you see same problem about PC  collision. 

As temp fix, you keep load CBPCcollision setting with interval.

open CBPCMasterConfig.txt then set TuningMode = 1 or as  you like.

(1 means 120, 2 means 240 frame (I miss discribe sorry) ) so FPS 60, then set it as 1, configs will load each 2 seconds.

But You can keep CBPConfig.txt  Tuning.rate = 0 

You may see some strange flicker with interval (usually caused by gravity setting), but now you can

keep collision when PC change race as you like..  (at least with interval, it return collision) 

Thanks for help

Tuning.rate = 0 is working but i have flicker like you said

I think i 'll wait for the next cbpc version and thanks again for advices

Everything seems to be working perfectly aside from CF checks on the player when turning into a werewolf for me. After reading through the other posts I still couldn't for the love of me figure out how to overcome this. I've got moonlight tales + the regular installation with CF as detailed on the modpage, although testing things without MT produced the same results.

After transforming, my char in beast form retains the set human SOS. Strangely, as soon as I trigger an animation (defeat/SL romance), the schlong gets yeeted out of existence for the rest of the animation, and after the animations are done, CF kicks in and adds the supposedly correct schlong, which then works with all subsequent scenes until I detransform. Haven't got much experience messing around with this stuff, so I'm afraid I can't provide any more info unless instructed.

23 hours ago, slayadok said:

Thanks for help

Tuning.rate = 0 is working but i have flicker like you said

I think i 'll wait for the next cbpc version and thanks again for advices

you are welcom actually it is my biggest request about CBPC things,.  then as you said,, I do not like flicker, so just keep setting not-update with interval. (I suppose next version should offer way to up-date configs, without use interval for transform race)

if I really hope to see werewolf collision, I save once as werewolf.. then quit and re-load game. without change setting.

(I do not know, if CBPC can load collision settings, when load save-data, without quit game, maybe try later.. )

I could use a little bit of help here. I installed the mod and it works, more or less or I think it does, but I need a few clarifications if anybody is willing to help.

I'm using CBBE 3BBB body, that supposedly comes with the CBPC in it, yet this mod requires (according to the main page) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224 installed as well. I'm a little confused if I need it or not, since the mod seems to work and doesn't crash when things happen.

But there's a  crash to desktop that happens every time one of the reindeers or elks get aroused enough and the game tries to swap out the genitals for those. And as an added side effect none of the regular More Nasty Critters or Horny Creatures of Skyrim meshes seem to work anymore. They get the fur sheath, but no shaft.

I'm also a little confused about the Rougeshot https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/20882614?tab=user+files&BH=1 Patch. Do I need it with this mod if I don't have the mod from the Nexus? I was trying to troubleshoot the elk, reindeer crash and this patch was being offered as a solution.

I've been tweaking and prodding these mods for a few days now and they seem to work. Though, it looks like some of the creature schlongs don't do the collision physics with the player body, even if they bend and aim properly towards the right places, so I feel like I've made a mistake somewhere.

I'm really new to all the physics stuff in Skyrim, never used them before so it's all a bit confusing.

So spent the better part of the week trying to get this to work (instructions weren't super clear and a lot of necessary information is buried in the thread...) but finally got it working properly.

The "issue" I'm having is that it seems like physics aren't working on the creatures, at least for dogs (only I've tried) despite following all the advice in this thread- which isn't a huge deal since the balls don't really hang super low anyways. 

I was also wondering, is it possible to get features like belly bulge and etc for male characters? It seems all the body-physics interactions from various threads I've scoured only work for females. The best I've been able to do is get an SSE version of HDT going that gives ball physics to characters (non-animal) only, along with butt/chest bounce. Most of the way there, but I'd like to get it working with belly bulges as well but can't seem to. Doesn't seem like anyone is very interested in getting that working for males..

However when I sent a dog after a female it worked great! So at least I know this mod is working right.

On 5/13/2020 at 9:28 AM, Blotchyena said:

But there's a  crash to desktop that happens every time one of the reindeers or elks get aroused enough and the game tries to swap out the genitals for those. And as an added side effect none of the regular More Nasty Critters or Horny Creatures of Skyrim meshes seem to work anymore. They get the fur sheath, but no shaft.

Check which deer causes the crash.
Disable deer in the Creature Framework. Go ahead and turn on ASOS again. This will help me correct the error, because I do not have such a problem.

1 hour ago, olebronkosrak said:

Check which deer causes the crash.
Disable deer in the Creature Framework. Go ahead and turn on ASOS again. This will help me correct the error, because I do not have such a problem.

After fiddling with the mods for a while I eventually managed to get everything installed properly. The crash was my own fault, mixing two mods that didn't like each other very much and now all the deer work as they should.  Thanks for the mod though, I'm loving it. ❤️

On 5/17/2020 at 7:18 AM, Blotchyena said:

After fiddling with the mods for a while I eventually managed to get everything installed properly. The crash was my own fault, mixing two mods that didn't like each other very much and now all the deer work as they should.  Thanks for the mod though, I'm loving it. ❤️

Can you tell me what mods you found to be conflicting?  Cuz I've been having crashes with the elk still as well.

12 hours ago, BabyBellies said:

Can you tell me what mods you found to be conflicting?  Cuz I've been having crashes with the elk still as well.

I had ABC installed along with this mod. As soon as I uninstalled it everything started working just fine.

I was also missing CBPC-CBP Physics, but I don't know if that had anything to do with it. The creatures just didn't have physics in their bits without this one.

Hi,

This is maybe a dumb question.  What is ABC animation?  Every search I do on Google for "SexLab ABC animations" bring me to A"Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC)", but on the main page it gives a warning and say it is incompatible with Animal SOS.

I really want to try the Animal SOS ABC, but so far it make me crash, so I'm missing something and I'd like to find out what it is to make it work.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Snook001 said:

Hi,

This is maybe a dumb question.  What is ABC animation?  Every search I do on Google for "SexLab ABC animations" bring me to A"Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC)", but on the main page it gives a warning and say it is incompatible with Animal SOS.

I really want to try the Animal SOS ABC, but so far it make me crash, so I'm missing something and I'd like to find out what it is to make it work.

Thanks.

Somebody probably corrects me if I'm wrong, but...

The mod comes with a schlong mesh for some of the creatures which supports "ABC" animations if you have them in your game. Basically means the creature schlongs can do more tricks than just pointing up or down. I have a few ABC animations in my game and they all work with this mod if the creatures have the ABC schlong type enabled in the Creature Framework.

I don't have Animated Beast Cocks installed, because it conflicts with Animal SOS. Also, I haven't checked which creatures in ASOS have the ABC schlong available to them, but at least all the canines seem to have it as an option, if memory serves. Probably horses too. But don't quote me on that.

That is at least how I've understood how the ABC schlongs work more or less. At least in the case of this particular mod.