I'm having a problem, I can't install it, I've downloaded the file Animal_SOS_SE_0.1.6.6_fo_11.7z, the largest one, went to the download from file tab in vortex, selected the ASOS file and hit oppen and:

Errors were reported processing the installer for "Animal_SOS_SE_0.1.6.6_fo_11". Installer Prerequisits not fulfilled: file 'schlongs of skyrim - core.esm' is active.

Anyone have any advise? I've downloaded these mods before, but it turns out I didn't go through the proper steps when installing FNIS, accidently screwed up the load order when I tried to fix that, and decided wiping the slate would be the best option in order to untangle the web of dependences, but now I'm having this problem, something I don't recall bumping into last time.

NEVERMIND! Just needed to finish getting FNIS properly running. Don't ask how that was relevant, you probably have a better understanding of why than I do.

Bit of a longer question so I might make it a thread instead of just a commenting here.
How would I go about modifying/sizing up one of the existing meshes, without "these" issues popping up.
In a nutshell, I'd like to touch up/resize the package on (for example) just the husky model (huskyHard.nif)
(I set the body of the husky to hidden in the nifskope screenshots, to make it easier to see)

What I tried was just going into outfit studio and scaling up the dick by idk 1.7x and touching up the general shape with the inflate/deflate brush. 
(see image 1 and 2)

Spoiler

e4Dqfit.png3Uj0hlY.png

Issue is, that while the model loaded fine, the dick ends up stuck in the ground when switching to the modified erect body. After a bit of investigation I found out that, when I scaled up that dong, it ended up scaling/moving some of the bones that were supposed to line the length of the shaft, just above the spine. 

(surprisingly, the ones inside the knot in green, didnt seem affected, only the red shaft ones did.) (see image 3 to 4)

Spoiler

NeFlbae.pngqdCOiCj.png

So my question is, is there any way I could resize/scale/etc the dick on one or two models, without this happening? 
Was my approach wrong?  or more generally speaking-

Is it even possible to scale up a non-static part of a mesh like this?
Any help would be appreciated. 
Cheers

Hello all, I have a question. I have been trying to get Animal SOS to work for 3 days now, been reading multiple post, many of which recommend to change to More Nasty Critters on Creature Framework SE. Which it works but only works with More Nasty Critters, I have double checked all requirements reinstalled everything but still scholongs will only be displayed when using More Nasty Critters. Which to me, creates the question why do I need Animal SOS?

When I make this question, I don't mean to criticize olebronkosrak's work in any way, I'm just trying to figure out what is the purpose of Animal SOS and how to use it. From what I've seen Animal SOS has options for CBPC which I think/hope adds collision that makes me interested, but I can't find a way to get the animal body to behave correctly unless I switch to More Nasty Critters. Maybe i'm just missing something that I haven't noticed; but if anyone could help me to understand I would be very grateful. 

On 10/3/2020 at 3:35 AM, tsubakiZero said:

Hello all, I have a question. I have been trying to get Animal SOS to work for 3 days now, been reading multiple post, many of which recommend to change to More Nasty Critters on Creature Framework SE. Which it works but only works with More Nasty Critters, I have double checked all requirements reinstalled everything but still scholongs will only be displayed when using More Nasty Critters. Which to me, creates the question why do I need Animal SOS?

When I make this question, I don't mean to criticize olebronkosrak's work in any way, I'm just trying to figure out what is the purpose of Animal SOS and how to use it. From what I've seen Animal SOS has options for CBPC which I think/hope adds collision that makes me interested, but I can't find a way to get the animal body to behave correctly unless I switch to More Nasty Critters. Maybe i'm just missing something that I haven't noticed; but if anyone could help me to understand I would be very grateful. 

Yep, those conslusions are right and the Problems too :)

1. The Schlongs look better.

2. Physics/Collision

3. You can move the Schlong up and down.

4. No, it's just not working ^^

5. I tried with many different Versions of all the Mods in numerous Load-Orders but it EVER just results in Crashes or Red Triangle.

If someone could EXACTLY post what his working Configuration is, it would help out many People.

Or a comprihensive new Mod of them all, or most of them by the Authors.

So after some avid research, it would seem that an ABC+ASOS compatibility patch IS needed because the skeletons need to be merged. ABC skeletons have updated drastically since the last update. The Genitals NiNode for skeletons differs drastically on creatures. There is no easy CBPC configuration change for this. Either the ASOS author needs to update the patch or Baka would need to merge it. I'm not sure which is the better method.

On 10/8/2020 at 3:24 PM, XenoDrake said:

So after some avid research, it would seem that an ABC+ASOS compatibility patch IS needed because the skeletons need to be merged. ABC skeletons have updated drastically since the last update. The Genitals NiNode for skeletons differs drastically on creatures. There is no easy CBPC configuration change for this. Either the ASOS author needs to update the patch or Baka would need to merge it. I'm not sure which is the better method.

Do u think a patch will ever be made?

I like abc animation. But love sos animal more so I decided to keep this over abc but still rocks and is always being updated.

Sorry to ask a noob question, but does Animal SOS SE work in VR? Some SE mods do, some don't, some have a specific VR version. I can get all my critters to have flaccid members in VR, but not aroused. If Animal SOS works in VR, then I must have made a mistake, but at least if so, it's worth persevering. But if it doesn't work in VR, no point in barking up the wrong tree.

(There are no error messages, and I've tried all the usual steps to address no arousal, and I'm not just using horses as I know they can be finicky). Thanks.

This mod confuses me. If there is an ASOS mode that does not require creature framework then does that mean you can have creature framework installed? because more nasty critters still requires it... so wtf.. Like he fails to offer an explanation about this in his fomod and if so how do i use this? Creature Framework takes over all the time. I really don't understand how to use this ASOS.

Also does this non creature framework version require more nasty critters? Sorry if this seems a stupid question as I really don't understand how it works. Says the version doesn't require creature framework but also does not mention if it still requires MNC which does require creature framework.

I'm having issues getting this to run, Whenever I get anywhere near animals (not that I can always tell with Alternate start) my game crashes. If I go out into skyrim near animals, I crash at the load screen. Am I missing something in my load? is this a regular problem? As far as I can tell, I have all the requirements, but then this happens.
  0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
254 FE   0 ccbgssse002-exoticarrows.esl
254 FE   1 ccbgssse014-spellpack01.esl
254 FE   2 ccqdrsse002-firewood.esl
254 FE   3 ccfsvsse001-backpacks.esl
254 FE   4 ccbgssse013-dawnfang.esl
  5  5     Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
  6  6     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  7  7     Fertility Mode.esm
  8  8     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     CreatureFramework.esm
 12  c     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 13  d     SkyUI_SE.esp
 14  e     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 15  f     UIExtensions.esp
 16 10     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 17 11     ASOS Race Patch.esp
 18 12     FNIS.esp
 19 13     SexLabTools.esp
 20 14     ZAZpatch.esp
254 FE   5 3BBB.esp
 21 15     MoreNastyCritters.esp
254 FE   6 More Nasty Critters Always Erect.esp
 22 16     SLAdventures.esp
 23 17     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 24 18     SexLabDefeat.esp
 25 19     HentaiCreatures.esp
 26 1a     OneWithNature.esp
 27 1b     CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
 28 1c     MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp
 29 1d     SexLab More Creatures.esp
 30 1e     HornyCreatures.esp
 31 1f     Inigo.esp
 32 20     konahrik_accoutrements.esp
 33 21     WZOblivionArtifacts.esp
 34 22     Tainted_Blood.esp
254 FE   7 ICOW - OAP Patch.esp
254 FE   8 CWIMTOTPatchSE.esp
 35 23     AMatterOfTime.esp
 36 24     HearthfireMultiKid.esp
 37 25     HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
 38 26     Animal_SOS.esp
 39 27     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 40 28     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 41 29     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 42 2a     RaceMenu.esp
 43 2b     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 44 2c     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 45 2d     CBBE.esp
 46 2e     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 47 2f     XPMSE.esp
 48 30     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
254 FE   9 CWIOrdinatorPatchSSE.esp
 49 31     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

1 hour ago, LadycatSarah said:

I'm having issues getting this to run, Whenever I get anywhere near animals (not that I can always tell with Alternate start) my game crashes. If I go out into skyrim near animals, I crash at the load screen. Am I missing something in my load? is this a regular problem? As far as I can tell, I have all the requirements, but then this happens.
  0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
254 FE   0 ccbgssse002-exoticarrows.esl
254 FE   1 ccbgssse014-spellpack01.esl
254 FE   2 ccqdrsse002-firewood.esl
254 FE   3 ccfsvsse001-backpacks.esl
254 FE   4 ccbgssse013-dawnfang.esl
  5  5     Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
  6  6     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  7  7     Fertility Mode.esm
  8  8     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     CreatureFramework.esm
 12  c     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 13  d     SkyUI_SE.esp
 14  e     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 15  f     UIExtensions.esp
 16 10     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 17 11     ASOS Race Patch.esp
 18 12     FNIS.esp
 19 13     SexLabTools.esp
 20 14     ZAZpatch.esp
254 FE   5 3BBB.esp
 21 15     MoreNastyCritters.esp
254 FE   6 More Nasty Critters Always Erect.esp
 22 16     SLAdventures.esp
 23 17     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 24 18     SexLabDefeat.esp
 25 19     HentaiCreatures.esp
 26 1a     OneWithNature.esp
 27 1b     CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
 28 1c     MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp
 29 1d     SexLab More Creatures.esp
 30 1e     HornyCreatures.esp
 31 1f     Inigo.esp
 32 20     konahrik_accoutrements.esp
 33 21     WZOblivionArtifacts.esp
 34 22     Tainted_Blood.esp
254 FE   7 ICOW - OAP Patch.esp
254 FE   8 CWIMTOTPatchSE.esp
 35 23     AMatterOfTime.esp
 36 24     HearthfireMultiKid.esp
 37 25     HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
 38 26     Animal_SOS.esp
 39 27     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 40 28     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 41 29     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 42 2a     RaceMenu.esp
 43 2b     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 44 2c     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 45 2d     CBBE.esp
 46 2e     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 47 2f     XPMSE.esp
 48 30     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
254 FE   9 CWIOrdinatorPatchSSE.esp
 49 31     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Are you letting ASOS Skeleton overwrite XPMSE. What I'm saying is that ASOS skeletons need to overwrite XPMSE. Another thing did you install the non creature framework version?

I see you are running Creature Framework, and MNC. I may be wrong on this, but I don't know if they work together. 

19 hours ago, wildtangent said:

Are you letting ASOS Skeleton overwrite XPMSE. What I'm saying is that ASOS skeletons need to overwrite XPMSE. Another thing did you install the non creature framework version?

I see you are running Creature Framework, and MNC. I may be wrong on this, but I don't know if they work together. 

So I fixed the load order to have ASOS below XPSME, this did nothing to fix the issue. Thanks for catching that though. As for CF and MNC, ASOS actually needs both according the download page, but removing it actually fixed the issue. So far, you've fixed my problem, thanks!

On 10/17/2020 at 3:02 AM, 3Dmember said:

Also does this non creature framework version require more nasty critters? Sorry if this seems a stupid question as I really don't understand how it works. Says the version doesn't require creature framework but also does not mention if it still requires MNC which does require creature framework.

Technically they work separately, but you will not have a proper experience without both. Creature Framework registers penises to creatures, but does not include any of those penises. It is simply a framework. For years, MNC was the only mod that actually provided penises for most creatures. It just always included CF. Now, we have mods like ASOS and ABC that add their own schlongs as well. (ABC simply overwrites some of the ones from MNC)

In summary, you need both to get penises. ABC and ASOS don't add all the creatures that MNC does, and MNC still has some skeletons that are needed.

On 10/18/2020 at 11:01 PM, wildtangent said:

See above. If you want creatures to have penises, both are required.

Hey so it dosen't work for me, the penises don't show on creatures, i got SOS, Animal SOS, creature framework, xpmse, i also used fnis. The animations themself work tho. 

Edit: It works... re installed SOS, Animal SOS, CF milion times, it started working, not even gonna mess with it aymore?

2 hours ago, NiX10 said:

Hey so it dosen't work for me, the penises don't show on creatures, i got SOS, Animal SOS, creature framework, xpmse, i also used fnis. The animations themself work tho. 

Edit: It works... re installed SOS, Animal SOS, CF milion times, it started working, not even gonna mess with it aymore?

For future reference, the author of MNC has a guide that has a nifty list of steps that I find always have to be followed to get everything working properly. There's some things you most likely don't know about like the SL Anim Loader disable/reset/loadjson/enable steps and re-registering mods in CF. Just search for MoreNastyCritters Guide.