On 4/17/2020 at 3:54 AM, loversusers said:

rephrased my question.

so for player werewolf, how does it actually get's creature framework to work with player?  it appears still to use sos form human form.

I use SOS penis for werewolf by using mighty beast SE.  Then it need not use ASOS offer mesh and CF (or MNC etc)

1. Set disable in CF about werewolf  beast. (it depend on mod which you select for werewolf,, Mighty beast is not made to use CF,)

2.  overwrite   skelton of werewolf, by mod skelton  which you choose for werewolf. (for me,, it should be mighty beast offer skelton,,)

Then when I transform to werewolf,, now it show good CBPC (though CBPC have problem,, which need to up-date configs,, when transform race in game)

with use SOS werewolf mesh (mighty beast SE)  genitals (SOS )

About werewolf  I do not think there is merit to use CF.. because it should be  nude,, and it use SOS mesh as default. 

that means, it should work with arousal level  without use CF. (so you need not convert mesh by CF, without you have armor werewolf etc)

Of course, you can use ASOS offered mesh and skelton too.. about this case,, you only need to set werewolf beast as ASOS in CF

then just force ASOS skelton overwrite others about werewolf race skelton.  It perfectly depend on each user choice. 

3 hours ago, loversusers said:

thanks for the feedback, here is what I have so far, but the sos mesh is too small even using max muscle option, it just doesn't fit for most beast animations ( those ones animated using creature mesh) 

I am using asos sos overwriting all other ones, because I dont know if it will ctd if I use ABC's mesh.  I am only installing animal sos SOS option not CF esp.  But during CF re-registration it sets most to asos that is defined under json files (I believe)  I am also using might beast for the body mesh

yes,, I hope to get option, which can change werewolf sos scale from racemenu etc,, (I can not find) , so at current I edit the skelton manually.

you can try , open the skelton witth nif scope, and change genital node of your mesh.

And I now remember and confirm, I do not use mighty beast SE offer skelton but , I have used XPMSE skelton (which I copy and force it overwrite other werewolf beast skeltons) . 

after I reply here, I test with mighty beast SE offer skelton again..  now it cause CTD, then I exchange xpmse offer skelton, it work without CTD.

Then if you set werewolf  as "disable" in MCM menu,  mod offer CF json will be ignored,  then  try to load armor and armor add-on   which recorded in esp.

you seems using ASOS (non CF version) then overwrite all other mods , so  I suppose ASOS try to change esp records or simply overwrite werewolf race mesh as ASOS one.

then  you did not need to check how json discribed.  (because non CF version)  but you may still need to confirm CF MCM menu> "werewolf" race.. and set it disable,

because eg,, MNC will try to use their json and load the MNC offer mesh.  with CF setting.

To confirm  which meshes will be used, (without CF swap) for werewolf, you may need to use TessVEdit, and check werewolf race  with keep active most of creature mods. 

because some mod try to change ,each race  armor-add on mesh path, (eg MNC may try to change a few race armor mesh path even though you set disable in CF)

Current my edit XPMSE werewolf node is like this pic,,

wbsos.JPG.9362048db656ff8e3c2a8c048e6fdca1.JPG

wbskelton.JPG.f70473efa724cf785311577ceff7f2f3.JPG

wblagscale.JPG.524f8e51427f5bfa21c0a10879cf03b5.JPG

Though I still need to adjust position while sexlab animation, with sexlab hot-keys,,

, but it seems for most of sexlab animation I feel.. (your NPC may change body size,, too)  

it work like this (werewolf vs NPC human animation)

wbsex.JPG.6d4c63897f315dad8ee7980e73e90b57.JPG

Only thing what I can not is,, use Sexlab page-up and down for PC werewolf..though  I do not know why it not work,, 

I afraid if it may confilcit with CBPC gravity adjust values.. (it may conflict,, but do not know if it prevent to use Sexlab page-up and down key,)

About human PC I can use page-up and down  in sexlab animation,, so I do not know what cause this issue.

and I do not know if ASOS offered (MNC converted mesh) can use page-up and down, to adjust PC werewolf genital (up and down angle) ,,hope to know

if you use ASOS wrere wolf..(non CF version),, 

google serch tell me to use  C and shift+C to adjust SOS in sexlab animation,, and it worked for werewolf PC too..(XPMSE skelton)

thanks Vyxenne

Spoiler

I suppose ASOS offer werewolf skelton,, may work too,, (though did not test yet for werewolf,,)

52 minutes ago, loversusers said:

I had to downgrade to the standalone older version of creation framework as well otherwise the MNC bundled CF simply wont load the mesh. 

But, for some reason when after I transform into werewolf, the human schlong appears first, then disappeared (I assume it is being replaced by CF on a timer), the the CF schlong appears.  trigger animation at this state, the schlong works from this point on.  But when werewolf form times out, my PC goes transparent.  it doesn't do this if I use hdt werewolf mod for some reason (but schlong adjustment is not possible anyway at this point as PC transformed back to human, even though the screen still shows a werewolf).

I introduced a gameplay confusion for myself when I try to initialte animation through dialogue with a npc then transform, the schlong simply doesn't get enough time to be swapped out from sos human to CF schlong (until I use sexlab move scene hotkey to reset)

And then I have ASOS + ABC take over the meshes, though I lose the ability to bend. 

If I use ASOS CF only, the bendable schlong appears three times the size for me PC for some reason, maybe because I scaled my PC human schlong in race menu and it is scaling based on that.

hopefully the SOS only ASOS is the solution which will replace CF entirely, it is the natural way as you said since creatures are mostly already naked.

about CF stand alone version (down grade) , many users have confirmed, actually standalone version work better. and after I test it,, now I simply use the sltand-alone version CF.

before I like to use my custom-edit esp which force to use ASOS hard mesh,, without CF. , but after I test with standalone CF,, I now prefer to use default ASOS with CF.

though it sometimes not work perfect still, but it seems almost work (arrouse and exchange mesh) with creature animation.  

on the other hand, I did not carefully test, about ASOS non CF version author offered.. I still not clear understand each zip file,, (there are many option files)

so I simply keep to use default ASOS CF version, or I may change my edit version esp which not use CF.  (who edit esp well know what have editted, and how set load-order,,

so I simply prefer my version.. but if I can confirm ASOS offer non CF version work well,, I may choose it.. just do not have time to test it..)

My mods about werewolf,,   I use these mod with keep "disable" werewolf race in CF..  if you do not get it work well try,, my recommend mods

1.   Might beast SE  (you pick the file from LE version download link, there is SE version zip)

it is just to use SOS without CF,, but you need to use XPMSE werewolf beast skelton , and force it overwirte all other mod (only about werewolf race)

so you can safe edit skleton for werewolf only..

it is actually smple enough than you expected.. just change scale value around genitals node in skelton.nif with nif-scope

and save it.. (keep original) , so you can see when you transform those scale parameter value are applied . but as human rade, it keep use default xpmse skelton size.

2.   werewolf full access https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16747

it is really useful. i you free transform and return,, without other item..  and you can still talk with NPC, you can  access magic by favorite, etc etc..

even though I use defeat dialogue, I can still sex with NPC as werewolf..   

(Defeat or sexlab seems  auto-filter, and choose werewolf animation, for PC werewolf VS NPC)

3.  sexlab werewolf SE redux,, offered by MNC author. 

it offer new short-cut key,, to sex with your target  (like Defeat werewolf version,)

I found only one small problem ,, as default when start animation, it try to serch agressive tag animation only, but there is not many agressive animatin about werewolf.

so I edit it as my version.. though I did not recommend it,, just for user who hope to test . (recommend original version Madmansgun offered)

I only use CBPC, for make my head simple,, then to CBPC work for PC werewolf, and PC,, in same game session,

you need to keep up-date by use CBPCmasterConfig.txt without it,, when you transform race, CBPC can not find collision setting any-more.

how to add collision for werewolf race, please check other CBPC topic etc... 

I do not recommend all to use my choosen mods, list. , it is just what I prefer..  and I think ASOS should work about werewolf too..

(why I not test new ASOS beta (without CF version), I do not hope to change my current mod setting,, because I still hope to test other mod things,, then hope to keep stable or I often miss something, and it make me difficult to find problem ,,) 

I really like ASOS so I still use ASOS for most of creatures, only some creature I prefer another mesh. (like giants, I customize so,, then use ASOS for Frost giant only, with make new frost giant race, to separate skelton)

ASOS was one of game-changer mod for creature and  SE. 

olebronkosrak 

Can I expect if you  plan to make Lurker (dlc2) ASOS mesh?    I suppose there is no mod which offer SOS compatible mesh about  Lurker,,.(benthic Lurker of MNC)?

Then I experienced new stability issue  ( the reason why  I prefer "no CF version) about CF version. (swap ASOS mesh by CF)

I often use  SLAA to generate new  clone creature, to see sexlab Creature 3-way  anmations easy.  (basically CCF, ,, eg,, draguar ,  draugar(clone), human NPC)

Then  when I use ASOS CF version ,(with stand-alone CF),   the First Creature erect (swap) without problem.

but  Clone creature,  often not erect.. in  CCF  animation.. 

On the other hand,  if  I change mod as non CF version (my custom one),    Clone creature erect as same as original without problem in same animation. 

I can assume reason, and maybe we can improve,, but as result, using  CF to get arrousal creature , the stablilty decrease to get arrousal, for sexlab creature animations.

so I hope,, if  you keep up-date

SOS - Animal Addon_0.3.1_BETA.7z too.  the non CF versiion should  work better, about sexlab animation for most of sexlab user 

though it have  limit about exchange armor,, (can not reveal and exchange hide to un-hide)

========

Then now I try to re-install (and up-date recent version) , so hope you confirm, correct load order of esp ,, if I install all.

(ASOS CF, and SOS add on version, but not install ABC patch (I do not use ABC) )

I assume, I may need not check CF version, but to keep CF compatiblity I install both. so I check these option. like pic

ASOSinstall.JPG.c6124f16ba0fcf069abf9ea7d26b27fb.JPG

the mod pack in MO2, there are 4 esps

MO2ASOSplugin.JPG.13c6ca811193f6f392a9a21be2790ce0.JPG

what I feel difficlut is,  Animal_SOS_Original_mesh esp load order.. compare with others..

it need to locate before or after SOS animal Addon.esp?  

I hope if you may show your load order,, with simple description. 

even though I choose non CF version, I suppose, there are some creature which may use CF and MNC,, so I prefer keep default ASOS ,with non CF version(Animal Addon.esp), but I do not know why we need one more  esp

(Animal_SOS_Original_mesh),, in install description,, you say it need for SOS version (non CF) ,  so I assume you can merge it as one,,

is not it?  or there is case, we need not (un-check) "Original mesh" ? 

Hello, pardon my ignorance, dunno if this has been asked already before.

But basically, everything seems to work fine mostly. Animals have the proper ASOS erect models, but then once the threshold reaches the "Aroused" state, (which is supposed to enable ABC meshes), they just go back to the unaroused mesh, or sheathed. Any ideas? Also, do I need to let this mod overwrite ABC?

I'd like this mod just for the SOS page up/page down adjusters really, and maybe the scaling. A quick test install on a new game though gives me an almost immediate CTD.

Is Hentai Creatures a hard requirement? I noticed that when I click the HC link in the first post here it goes to MNC. I also don't have 3BBB, just the regular CBBE Physics body and CBP but I don't think that should cause CTD? Neither MO2 nor WryeBash flag any missing masters.  I'm also using MNC v11 rather than v12 as I find it a lot more reliable. I don't know if that would matter.

On 5/1/2020 at 4:23 PM, Not a prisoner said:

I'd like this mod just for the SOS page up/page down adjusters really, and maybe the scaling. A quick test install on a new game though gives me an almost immediate CTD.

Is Hentai Creatures a hard requirement? I noticed that when I click the HC link in the first post here it goes to MNC. I also don't have 3BBB, just the regular CBBE Physics body and CBP but I don't think that should cause CTD? Neither MO2 nor WryeBash flag any missing masters.  I'm also using MNC v11 rather than v12 as I find it a lot more reliable. I don't know if that would matter.

Most of case, if creature mod (include ASOS,MNC, ABC, or any animal, and creature mods)  cause issue,, it means, some race skelton and mesh miss-mach. so you may need, manually copy and paste, then overwrite about some race.  CF do not controll skelton for each race.  (it only swap mesh and textures when you select mod, for each race in CF MCM menu)

Have you installed, horse or creature mod , which offer original mesh, or skelton ?

I think Hentai Creatures is not hard requirement. or you did not need to install it. but I suggest, to easy test creature, you may better keep it.  (and MNC offer some mesh for hentai creature too)

MNC SE v12 is OK. But I recommend use CF stand alone version (overwrite MNC mod pack by CF stand alone)

and untill try ASOS, confirm, Creature and animals  work without problem. ( install MNC and CF , run FNIS,  set mod for each race  in CF menu)

If you confirm it work well,, install ASOS anytime you want.  and overwite MNC  by ASOS with your mod manager.

It is base . after that, you may need to check which race may cause issue for you. 

Or I may suspect, physics issue.  (I do not know,  how you set  HDT-smp , CBPC,  and your physics related files)

9 hours ago, VRNord said:

While we are talking about the bull, I think there might be an issue with the lag bones.  I can see in Nifskope that the genitals/scrotum have lag bones but in-game they are rigid.  

add to the CBPCMasterConfig.txt file
ExtraRaces = ...,HighlandCow