7 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

What a creature, maybe I can add it

I only use More nasty cirtters for werewolf mesh, but if there is another good one, (which can work and have genital collider, witch work for ASOS without problem)

I hope you add it,  and  tell me the mod name please,?

So at current I hope to use More Nasty critters offered werewolf mesh.  if I edit weight, at least 

meshes\MoreNastyCritters\werewolf\malebodywerewolfhard_1.nif   need weight for genitals bones.

then we can set collider sphere along to mesh as same as other races. + set CBPCollisionConfig_werewolf.txt

werebear of MNC already have wwwD2 to wwwD9 node weight for the mesh.

but no collider sphere for those node (if they are discribed in other CBPCollisionConfig_XXX, I apologize, have not found them still for the race.

I may try to add configs about werebear.

About female werewolf etc, I do not know (have not checked about female creatures,  out of my concern )?

Though I seldom try to use animals for sex, but I happed to test with horse (set MNC) in CF,

now it show CTD.. (btw My current creature Frame work version is one  included in MNC , not use another CF)

then when I set horse as (Animal SOS), in CF,  test with hentai horse. it not cause CTD anymore, but I can not see penis .

can you check horse (non female) please? then if it work,, which  CF version and MNC version you currently using?

and I can find patch ASOS_0.1.6 Skyrim Horses Renewal Patch , but it is for Skyrim Horses Renewal only?

now discription change with Strike thorulgh line, so I do not know the patch is what for...

3 hours ago, enormousdick said:

Have you tried SAE command in the console

Reveal hidden contents

(like SAE SOSFastErec, SAE SOSFlaccid)

on the horse? The Havok behavior is inherited from SOS. You can send those animation event by script too.

Though I did not know those console command , but it may not matter..

because I can check arousal, and used SOS magic too. so  the problem is, actually bone move as erection, but not swap meshes correctly

Then I could confirm CBPC collider setting already work, with NPC vagina,, just use current  collision setting file ASOS offered.

so I suppose gen skelton already move correctly with sexlab animation.

but not swap mesh as hard,  or just keep un-visible..  I check textures in nif scope.  ,but there seems no problem.  

======

then as usually,  it worked finally.. I did not change anyhting,, just try to get clean papyrus.log then delete old ones.

and load the saved data (which I quit to same test,, ), then call hentai horse with magic,, start sex,,I could see horse penis suddenly.

anyway,, It seems current limitation, about  skyrim creature genitals with my PC.

(though may be I can change textures etc to get more performance and work more stable)

4 hours ago, Psycho_Bill said:

i hate to ask this here but not sure where else to post. im having constant CTDs and was thinking that maybe ASOS is conflicting with somthing else. i am posting my load order in hopes some one sees issues or could help me out at figuring out how to find conflicts. 

message me if not to flood the comments here. 

LoadOrder.txt 8.37 kB · 1 download

XPMSE.esp must be up to Animal_SOS.esp.

XPMSE.esp

Animal_SOS.esp

Hey folks.

Do you use this mod combined with abc or alone? Haven't had the chance to contrast mod coverage yet. I am hoping there is some basic communication between the two projects to avoid working on the same stuff. 

If you'd rather have someone in the middle to coordinate, I am willing. 

I also have a request. Convenient horses patch please. 

And a bug to report. Though I have no clue if its yours to solve.

Apart from the normal gargoyle, there is a larger variant. In Liam's Conjuration Spells its called Gargoyle Guardian. This fella has two penises. One sculpted on the mesh, always present and always useless. 

The other one is the sort handled by your mod.

Be well.

I understand,  when load meshes which CF manage often cause hard time lag with situation.

eg I went dungeon, then 3 draugar come, they atack follower, and start defeat animation.

only 1time Draugar show nude, then after finish animation, the same Draugar atack next follower, this time he did not show penis^^;

Then I change Animal_SOS.json all drugar, normlaArmor as same mesh which used for arousedArmor .   (default it is null)

but it still not keep penis.

that means,, even though we set normalArmor for CF,, it still cause heavy lag (for script etc), to exchange meshes.

So I think,, the best way is, change default drugars  Armor addon skin meshes as arousedArmor mesh,, it should show penis, when they appear,,

I may prefere even though it somehow strange,, at least they atack my team with keep penis showing ^^;

Hi @olebronkosrak!

I still do not manage to make this mod run... (still get a CTD if an animal comes near) so I am still working on this.

BUT... your two CBPC Physics - config files

- CBPCMasterConfig.txt and

- CBPConfig_ASOS.txt

for me are the "floppy SOS SSE" that i was looking for so long! ?

So thank you very much for that!

I change draugar and skelton races (and ashman)  creature armor add on  male nif  to  Animal sos offered nif (nude , hard) with make patch.exp

WIFASOSnudemesh.zip

Now their animation really work well (though they do not cover their penis by under armor,  any more , but, I do not think they need to cover penis  ^^;)

I think, mesh assgined for CF, ("normalArmor" and "arousedArmor") sometimes  take too long time to load.   when other mods run script . 

but Once load nude mesh, they change size with arrousal without problem. So heavy lag caused by  loading or swapping  CF asgined meshes.

Then creature start sex  without nude mesh,  and miss exchange arousal mesh.   I use , Animal SOS mesh for most of crreature, 

which expected to be agressor of defeat,,   then set ASOS meshes for default armor add on mesh,  seems only stable way

to  see arousal Creatures  for  defeat creature animation.    (of course it work for hentai creature too)

As discription,, scaling and positioning work,, means can we adjust those form MCM or Racemenu (use EFF or other mod, which open racemenu for target NPC)?

I have not found way still.. when I use EFF, it open racemenu for target creature,, but not show SOS parameters. 

SOS offer way, to adjust  size globally about each playable race in MCM menu, 

and  I can change PC or NPC gen node scale, size from racemenu . So ASOS offer way to change them ?   

Btw at current ASOS work stable for me with CBPC,, thanks .:)

so just hope to know if I can adjust ASOS more flexible trhough MCM menu,, for animation.  or hope to change ASOS scale about  each race.

17 minutes ago, Surverx said:

I still trying to make this mod run. And i still get a CTD a soon as i start the game and an animal is in sight.

... is there any way to get closer to the problem? Are there any log files a can look to find my problem?

Is it happen same location = may cause by specific animal? or every creature which use ASOS cause CTD for you?

As you know ,ASOS use originall skelton. so if you set ASOS for creatture, the creature must need to use ASOS skelton.

CF can not contoll  skelton, so if you mix assgin different mod for each creature in CF, you may need to check, your currently using mod for the creature,  and choose skelton correctly..   Usually ASOS skelton only work for ASOS mesh I suppose. (though there may case it work for other mod mesh,,)

And your CTD still happen, when you hide ASOS, then force to use MNC or default  only ?  (MNC skeltons may need to overwrite XPMSE)

And you seems use CBPC, then do you try to set pararell prcessing = 0 , in CBPC setting ini? 

it remove some CTD for CBPC user .

==
And one more,, Though I do not know if it cause another issue, but ASOS offer physics setting file for HDT-smp too.

I found sometimes it cause strange issue for me, (bascially I force to use CBPC for body phsyics then may not need to use HDT-smp for creatures) 

then I hide ASOS offered all hdt-smp configs .  maybe remove xml path from nif is better, or coment out etc,,

but It take time, so I hide all configs of HDT-smp,it seems work well for me (better performance)  of course if you need to keep HDT-smp,, you should not,

3 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Is it happen same location = may cause by specific animal? or every creature which use ASOS cause CTD for you?

As you know ,ASOS use originall skelton. so if you set ASOS for creatture, the creature must need to use ASOS skelton.

CF can not contoll  skelton, so if you mix assgin different mod for each creature in CF, you may need to check, your currently using mod for the creature,  and choose skelton correctly..   Usually ASOS skelton only work for ASOS mesh I suppose. (though there may case it work for other mod mesh,,)

And your CTD still happen, when you hide ASOS, then force to use MNC or default  only ?  (MNC skeltons may need to overwrite XPMSE)

And you seems use CBPC, then do you try to set pararell prcessing = 0 , in CBPC setting ini? 

it remove some CTD for CBPC user .

==
And one more,, Though I do not know if it cause another issue, but ASOS offer physics setting file for HDT-smp too.

I found sometimes it cause strange issue for me, (bascially I force to use CBPC for body phsyics then may not need to use HDT-smp for creatures) 

then I hide ASOS offered all hdt-smp configs .  maybe remove xml path from nif is better, or coment out etc,,

but It take time, so I hide all configs of HDT-smp,it seems work well for me (better performance)  of course if you need to keep HDT-smp,, you should not,

Ohh man!

I just run again exactly through your installation procedure... and it works (i must have missed something)!

Thanks for your feedback and thank you for this great mod!

... and of course it works together with my "Dancing Penis" mod ?

19 minutes ago, Surverx said:

Ohh man!

I just run again exactly through your installation procedure... and it works (i must have missed something)!

Thanky for your feedback and thank you for the nice mod!

... and of course it works together with my "Dancing Penis" mod ?

Hehe,, I often check your work and your challenge,, about CBPC things,  I really happy if you have solved the issue. ?

(though  I still do not knock the door of futanari world   ^^;   so I just hope to see my PC keep dancing penis, and show more and more goold collision and good physics vs secret garden , ?

And Yes I thanks all great modder,, who offered me CBPC or SOS or Animal SOS , racemenu, OutifitStudio,3BBB,, , FNIS etc etc,,

Skyrim show many things which I have not expected before,, I have tried with Poser  DS with blender,,  without good sex animation ,, (take really long time,, just add breast physics,, but without good sex animation,, )  

17 hours ago, Surverx said:

That is sooo horny...

... I love it!

Hey hello how you are doing it ? i dont think i have  spell or things like that, maybe i have some problems, my horses doenst have schlongs or someitme they blink and booom they have  flaccid thing some time it add it too when i force update itself the actor.

As i have seen its possible to change size ? with eff and racemenu ?

About this line "Animal_SOS.esp ( it is better not to install \Data\SKSE\Plugins\CBPCMasterConfig.txt  see paragraph 12 )"

So its better to not enable animalsos.esp ?  in the paragraph 12 we need to enable male physics right ?

9 hours ago, Gayan7 said:

Hey hello how you are doing it ? i dont think i have  spell or things like that, maybe i have some problems, my horses doenst have schlongs or someitme they blink and booom they have  flaccid thing some time it add it too when i force update itself the actor.

As i have seen its possible to change size ? with eff and racemenu ?

About this line "Animal_SOS.esp ( it is better not to install \Data\SKSE\Plugins\CBPCMasterConfig.txt  see paragraph 12 )"

So its better to not enable animalsos.esp ?  in the paragraph 12 we need to enable male physics right ?

Hi. If you have installed all mods correctly it will be possible to erect and flaccid the penis with the "up" and "down" buttons like you can do for the original SoS mod. And yes, it is not so easy to make the Animal Aroused mod with SexLab and all the other mods work properly...

Regarding paragraph 12: i installed the complete Animal SoS mod (no manual activities). I think it works for me because i have no other mod that used this files.

In my video i used my mod "Dancing Penis" were i have that special spell that lets the penis dance, and were you can hit an enemy and he gets hard ?

44 minutes ago, Surverx said:

Hi. If you have installed all mods correctly it will be possible to erect and flaccid the penis with the "up" and "down" buttons like you can do for the original SoS mod. And yes, it is not so easy to make the Animal Aroused mod with SexLab and all the other mods work properly...

Regarding paragraph 12: i installed the complete Animal SoS mod (no manual activities). I think it works for me because i have no other mod that used this files.

In my video i used my mod "Dancing Penis" were i have that special spell that lets the penis dance, and were you can hit an enemy and he gets hard ?

oh ok, yeah normlly i can do it too withj up and down but the horses are not floppy sometimes its changing of shaoe and get other penis form. and frost giant ad not working well too with up and down they are not registered i think. and some hentai giant i spawn have penis on the ground bugged. how to change size of horse and other monster's penis size ? i have seen some one talking about eff and showracemenu or in mcm menu but i dont have things like that..I disabled flowersgirls too.

Maybe i'll unninstal those nsfw mods and play normaly with cbbe 3bbb amazing only ^^if its too hard for me.

thanks

On 2/11/2020 at 4:45 AM, Gayan7 said:

oh ok, yeah normlly i can do it too withj up and down but the horses are not floppy sometimes its changing of shaoe and get other penis form. and frost giant ad not working well too with up and down they are not registered i think. and some hentai giant i spawn have penis on the ground bugged. how to change size of horse and other monster's penis size ? i have seen some one talking about eff and showracemenu or in mcm menu but i dont have things like that..I disabled flowersgirls too.

We can not adjust ASOS skelton node scale  in EFF and Racemenu. (for NPC)   and  ASOS have no option in MCM . 

Then I think at current, we can not adjust  node scale, or length in game,,  but ASOS  change genital posing with arousal level.

Or we can use  up and down short cut. as same as SOS.  

I may try to change skelton node scale in nif scope,, but it change all creature of the race. 

I suppose if  there is way, to show ASOS skelton sliders in racemenu, or can add options in MCM by script, with use nifoverride.

like genitals node of  XPMSSE (SOS parameter) , but I can not make it ^^;