1 hour ago, ssamsbji said:

Oh, I forgot to install animal SOS patch! Do you think that is the reason why 3BBB amazing body collision with animal is not working?

It is for non english Skyrim user, because CBPC need to use creature race name, to define collider sphere (or affected node sphere for collision)

but  non native skyrim may change creature "race name" as their language.  so we need to return race name as english.

29 minutes ago, ssamsbji said:

No. I tried with additional patch file. It didn't work. It works well to collision with human beings. Only animal collision is not working.

About change name patch do samething I suppose, but it not cause problem even though you install 3bbb offered racename patch.

aka 3BBB-RacenamePatch,, As for me, I just use it to change race name. and if I do not use ASOS, I made self patch, (so it just return race-name as default english)  for all races. 

Then which creature  VS human animation not work for you?  

I do not know, if you see problem about Creature VS custom creature races PC  or Creature VS Creature animation etc.

. but if you means, Creature VS default races (or most of custom follower )   not show Vagina or belly buldge, 

need to check Collision configs for the creature races and skelton which used for the races. 

How you setting about dog? (I usually use default for dog or cute animals then,, have not test with dog or horse etc,, )

but with creature,,  it work like that,,  Hentai creature Ashman VS npc

(about this pic, now I activate ASOS and set meshes as Asos. in creature framework. so it may use AnimalSOS mesh, I suppose, )

testcollider.JPG.b252b1db63270494438174deef27765e.JPG

Then ashamn use Draugar race skelton,,though I still not check which mod actually offer the skelton,,

but it controlled by CBPCollisionConfig_draugr.txt and which offered by ASOS (3bbb not offer setting file for draugar race I think)

Did you already set ASOS for dog meshes, (for hentai creature DOG seems separated in Creature framework I felt),  in Creature framework first?

which option you choosed when install 3bbb amazing?

at least, if there is dog meshes ,with skelton, which have node to  attach collision along to penis mesh, , we can manage it as we like. 

(it only need to set as collider, to open v area or show buldge , though it may not show us as floppy )

18 hours ago, ssamsbji said:

I did with Hentai Dog vs PC. It is still the same.....

I suppose you already set ASOS for dogs  , in creature framework. 

Then ASOS offer skelton and dog mesh. I almost confirm, if you call hentai dog, it use Animal SOS mesh,

because Hentai creature not offer special mesh for dog.  (but it offer for hentai Shepherd)

mesh path is Animal_SOS_SE_0.1.6.1\meshes\AnimalSOS\canine\dogHard.nif   

and skelton is meshes\actors\canine\character assets dog\skelton.nif

Then actually it worked, but you may need to align dog penis and your character vagina correctly.

88350989_guarddog.JPG.15ed21d098e323c13e3c7df8a2c365a4.JPG

because,  the setting of collision seems try to keep real fit size for each sphere. along to penis mesh.

if it not touch vagina collider node, it not show collision effect >> not vagina open 

If you just hope to see, it work more clear, try adjust CBPCollisionConfig_Dog.txt

collider node sphere parameters.   I recommend,, keep default and copy, then adjust copied one.

change each radius of genitals. to 2.5 etc.. so you may clear see, vagina open, even though actually mesh  not collide each other.

and if you hope to see belly buldge clear, I may suggest add, genitals02, in the config [ExtraOptions]>BellyBudgeNods. 

BellyBulgeNodes=Genitals01, Genitals02,.........

#The BellyBldgeNodes  need to add in CBPCollisionConfig.txt , not CBPCollisionConfig_dog. txt 

default human use CBPCollisionConfig.txt,, so to decide BellyBuldgeNodes for human race female, (when the node collide with vagina, lamp occur) you need to add Genitals 02. in CBPCollisionConfig.txt I think. 

you may see, genitals06 collison sphere setting,, as last section,

change radius more large  (for 0 and 100weight, dog may simply use same mesh )

[NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]]
#0,0.35,0.03,1.57 | 0,0.35,0.03,1.57  

0,0.35,0.03,2.5 | 0,0.35,0.03,2.5

it means you change Genitals06 collision sphere radius, from 1.57 to 2.5 , so you may easy see vagina open, even though 

they not touch correctly. or you may try to read CBPC document (you get it in nexus) how to attach and set collision sphere, with use the dog nif. in Nif scope.

dognifcollision.JPG.cbe978ec9cab6a24cc9749279acecd11.JPG

15 hours ago, superslug200 said:

The creatures don't get erect. I know I have collisions working for regular SOS using CBPC. I'm using the Cbbe special option in bodyslide.

and what does this line mean?

Animal_SOS.esp ( it is better not to install \Data\SKSE\Plugins\CBPCMasterConfig.txt  and add a few lines manually )

Though I do not know why it not erect for your case, (and I said I saw same problem often)

but About the CBPCMasterConfig.txt,  usually they are different by mod author, who offered them. but we can only use One CBPCMasterConfig.txt

and all affected node, and physically shaking node need to discribe in it. or CBPC not work about the Node.

eg About animal SOS ,, it discribe creature Scotum nodes and assgin as Butt.

NPC GenitalsLScrotum01 [GenLScrot01]=Butt
NPC GenitalsRScrotum01 [GenRScrot01]=Butt

then it use CBPConfig.txt Butt setting to shaking.

at same time, these node are discribed as Collision affected node.

so most of creature CBPCollisionConfig_XXXX.txt offeerd by ASOS discribe them as affected node, and set collision sphere for scrotums (as affected) in each race file.

But if you install other mod offer CBPCMasterConfig.txt ,  it may not discribed these scotums.

and I found 3bbb amzing not discribe them in CBPCMasterConfig.  (I heared there is reason,, but if you keep those physics,, (2 scrot may move, or collide by other collider node (eg PC hand etc),, they need to be added manually by your self.

I recommend 3bbb amazing offered all setting file,, (because I may no need to see creature floppy, and I do not have animation which hand attach those creature

Scotrum ,  but if I hope to get them, I need to add them manually.

(add these GenitalsScotum in CBPCMasterConfig.txt,)

7 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Though I do not know why it not erect for your case, (and I said I saw same problem often)

but About the CBPCMasterConfig.txt,  usually they are different by mod author, who offered them. but we can only use One CBPCMasterConfig.txt

and all affected node, and physically shaking node need to discribe in it. or CBPC not work about the Node.

eg About animal SOS ,, it discribe creature Scotum nodes and assgin as Butt.

NPC GenitalsLScrotum01 [GenLScrot01]=Butt
NPC GenitalsRScrotum01 [GenRScrot01]=Butt

then it use CBPConfig.txt Butt setting to shaking.

at same time, these node are discribed as Collision affected node.

so most of creature CBPCollisionConfig_XXXX.txt offeerd by ASOS discribe them as affected node, and set collision sphere for scrotums (as affected) in each race file.

But if you install other mod offer CBPCMasterConfig.txt ,  it may not discribed these scotums.

and I found 3bbb amzing not discribe them in CBPCMasterConfig.  (I heared there is reason,, but if you keep those physics,, (2 scrot may move, or collide by other collider node (eg PC hand etc),, they need to be added manually by your self.

I recommend 3bbb amazing offered all setting file,, (because I may no need to see creature floppy, and I do not have animation which hand attach those creature

Scotrum ,  but if I hope to get them, I need to add them manually.

(add these GenitalsScotum in CBPCMasterConfig.txt,)

cbbe 3bbb has an option for compatibility with Animaly sos, but from what you are saying, It looks like I will still need to paste in your suggested lines, correct?

4 hours ago, superslug200 said:

cbbe 3bbb has an option for compatibility with Animaly sos, but from what you are saying, It looks like I will still need to paste in your suggested lines, correct?

If you hope to see those floppy, at least without discribe those 2 nodes, these balls not move

But at same time,, 3BBB author made so intentionarlly.   maybe it not work well as he expected etc..

I am ASOS user, and CBPC only option for 3bbb, so without it have been changed, I think you need.. (if you do not need floppy about creature balls, you need not)

Then if you hope to see creature phsyics,  (like floppy jiggle )  set it on in CBPCMasterConfig.txt 

MalePhysicsOnlyForExtraRaces = 1 as default it is set as 0 (but collider node still work, so you can see vagina open even though it set as 0)

11 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

The dimensions of the collisions are the same as the physical meshes. Here in this modification there are ready-made fit sizes of collisions to this body

CBBE 3BBB Advanced

just select the ASOS patch when installed and do not override these files

But there is not CBPCollisionConfig_dog.txt. so CBBE advanced offer config files not change about dog.. it depend original  CBPCollisionConfig_dog.txt

about dog race I suppose.. 

58 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

If you hope to see those floppy, at least without discribe those 2 nodes, these balls not move

But at same time,, 3BBB author made so intentionarlly.   maybe it not work well as he expected etc..

I am ASOS user, and CBPC only option for 3bbb, so without it have been changed, I think you need.. (if you do not need floppy about creature balls, you need not)

Then if you hope to see creature phsyics,  (like floppy jiggle )  set it on in CBPCMasterConfig.txt 

MalePhysicsOnlyForExtraRaces = 1 as default it is set as 0 (but collider node still work, so you can see vagina open even though it set as 0)

I now check new version and install  (I did not know those configs have been up-dated), but after all you need to discribe them for your current using CBPCMasterConfig.txt, as olebronkosrak suggested.(in top page) to see creature physics.  

btw,  separate creature CBPConfigXX.txt for creature, as same as CBPCollisionConfig_XXX is good idea. thanks 

Getting an error where it can't "parse" some files, also the Draugr, Ashman, and I think Falmer (I forgot to check) aren't showing up in the Creature Framework, and I'm not sure if this is related.  Apologies but I don't know how to make a collapsible thingy.

EDIT: Wait, hold on, let me try something.

EDIT2: Ok, the creatureframework thing was unrelated and I fixed that, but it still says it Can't parse the thing in the ` menu thing when it boots up ASOSSE.

ScreenShot0.png.95cffd15dd2c7ba3d885291565841286.png

14 hours ago, thehoodedteddy13 said:

Getting an error where it can't "parse" some files, also the Draugr, Ashman, and I think Falmer (I forgot to check) aren't showing up in the Creature Framework, and I'm not sure if this is related.  Apologies but I don't know how to make a collapsible thingy.

EDIT: Wait, hold on, let me try something.

EDIT2: Ok, the creatureframework thing was unrelated and I fixed that, but it still says it Can't parse the thing in the ` menu thing when it boots up ASOSSE.

ScreenShot0.png.95cffd15dd2c7ba3d885291565841286.png

This may happen when both (ASOS and ABC) compatible patch are installed in CBBE 3BBB Advanced.

This is not an issue with ASOS, it is just a feature of the compatible patch.

There's no problem with in-game, so don't worry about it

Thanks to keep up-date I will try again new beta version. ?

Then do you know good werewolf SOS mod which may work with Animal SOS and show CBPC collison with NPC vagina?

I hope if you can add werewolf   mesh  (from Hoeney creaature, or MNC  mesh) in ASOS (future request ^^;)

As for me my PC  werewolf and werewolf  are only creature, which I really need, but still not have good CBPC comaptible penis for me,  ?

my new question.  (about standard physics without collision  (do not think about collider or affrected nodes  things)

Now if I  set GenitalsLag01 to GenitalsLag06 for CBPCMasterConfig.txt  [ConfigMap section]

GenitalsLag01  is parent node of NPC Genitals01  about current XPMSE male skelton and  recent  ASOS basic creature skeltons eg draugar skelton )

Then add CBPConfig_custom.txt to decide physics  about  GenitalsLag01 to GenitalsLag06

To set weight , all mesh use NPC Genitals01 to NPC  Genitals06.   but I do not discribe NPC  Genitals01 to NPC Genitals 06 , 

only discribe GenitalsLag01 to GenitalsLag06  for [ConfigMap] 

will it show physical move about  Genitals01 to Genitals06 ?  (with male and creature male physics on) ??

then if it work,  it should effect about human SOS mesh too. Though it is OK for me,,but hope to confirm.

14 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

my new question.  (about standard physics without collision  (do not think about collider or affrected nodes  things)

Now if I  set GenitalsLag01 to GenitalsLag06 for CBPCMasterConfig.txt  [ConfigMap section]

GenitalsLag01  is parent node of NPC Genitals01  about current XPMSE male skelton and  recent  ASOS basic creature skeltons eg draugar skelton )

Then add CBPConfig_custom.txt to decide physics  about  GenitalsLag01 to GenitalsLag06

To set weight , all mesh use NPC Genitals01 to NPC  Genitals06.   but I do not discribe NPC  Genitals01 to NPC Genitals 06 , 

only discribe GenitalsLag01 to GenitalsLag06  for [ConfigMap] 

will it show physical move about  Genitals01 to Genitals06 ?  (with male and creature male physics on) ??

then if it work,  it should effect about human SOS mesh too. Though it is OK for me,,but hope to confirm.

Yes, if you register GenitalsLag in CBPCollisionConfig as Affected Nodes, it will only work on one node.