Sorry for the late response but thank you very much for your help, I have been trying for about 2 1/2 weeks to get this mod working and now I finally did. Also if you're wondering what the problem was it was the first thing you said "use stand alone Creature frame work, if you still use MNC included CF." I cleanly uninstalled the mnc cf and overwrote it with the stand alone cf and bang it worked. Although I am slightly curious what actually caused that to happen? I mean I get it was because of the built in cf but why?

7 hours ago, ThisIsHowYouCB said:

Sorry for the late response but thank you very much for your help, I have been trying for about 2 1/2 weeks to get this mod working and now I finally did. Also if you're wondering what the problem was it was the first thing you said "use stand alone Creature frame work, if you still use MNC included CF." I cleanly uninstalled the mnc cf and overwrote it with the stand alone cf and bang it worked. Although I am slightly curious what actually caused that to happen? I mean I get it was because of the built in cf but why?

Yes if it solve issue I apreciate. I just discribe, which other user have recommended to change CF as stand alone version.

( before I did not belive it ^^;), and I could confirm it work better for me.

There seems some problem,  new  CF  cause issue for SE. (then MNC SE include it)

so CF new work for LE, but not work for SE.  (there are already some reports, they solve issue when change CF version as stand-alone (but it actually old version )

but no one can detect,  which code cause problem. and it change for each user,, (so someone say MNC version work, for them, but someone say

it not work for SE, stand alone version work.   then we may need to test for both, when  it not work well.

On 3/20/2020 at 12:25 AM, ThisIsHowYouCB said:

Ho did you do this? Just delete the creature framework from MNC? Sorry if thats a newb question

On 3/23/2020 at 10:15 AM, Bogstandard said:

I'm having a bit of trouble with the horses in this. I'd like to use custom horse skins so I'm using ASOS P and it works fine with the stallions but the mares don't get their bits. I've also tried this with Horses Renewal using the patch but stallion bits spawn too low and just float. I never noticed the mares getting anything at all so presumably the aforementioned problem was also in effect then. I say then because I've sort of given up on Horses Renewal, anyway. It looks nice but honestly just seems like more trouble than it's worth, especially given the mods I'm using, so I'm mostly just adding this as a heads up. I saw someone posted a file that sounded like it might have fixed it but it was unavailable for me.

Otherwise I love the mod (I use for the realism), just hoping to maybe get a bit of help with this.

The horse skin I'm using is the one that comes with Immersive Horses.

Edit: I've done a dumb and disabled physics now. Was messing around with the load order. Would you mind directing me to/reminding me of the best load for this?

Edit 2: it appears it's just everything added to the mares and the stallions' testes. I had the physics working with them before, though.

ASOS_0.1.6.4_Skyrim_Horses_Renewal_Pat  Later I will add to the basic ASS P HorseSlim mods and texture variables

Thanks you add werewolf,, so now I can choose ASOS version, mesh,, or  SOS offered werewolf gen,,

then ,,^^;  please forgive me,, If I already request too much.

what I think is,, there still no complete  SOS giant race mod ., I tried naked giants by jacques00  (which converted for SE by nomkaz

though for me it work well with CBPC 

but there seems a few problem,, ( they show genitals, and it can move as SOS gen,,but it stick out from under armor (armor giant? )  and it not offfer  Frost Giants mesh, but it use same skelton of the "Giants",, so there should be skelton compatible issue,,

so if you will add Giants ASOS (include Frost Giants) which edit mesh more reasonably),  from MNC mesh etc  (of course, when you feel you  make,,)  I really apreciate,.. and thanks you keep up-date..?

@olebronkosrak, one quick warning that you probably heard before, but the Animal SOS and various other plugins you have in the SE version of Animal SOS seem to be of Form 43 and not Form 44. I'm not sure how it could affect gameplay, but just wanted to point it out if it was an accident or if it does not matter whether or not it's in Form 43 or 44. Thanks for the amazing mod!

8 hours ago, janbui said:

@olebronkosrak, one quick warning that you probably heard before, but the Animal SOS and various other plugins you have in the SE version of Animal SOS seem to be of Form 43 and not Form 44. I'm not sure how it could affect gameplay, but just wanted to point it out if it was an accident or if it does not matter whether or not it's in Form 43 or 44. Thanks for the amazing mod!

If you have CreationKit SE you can convert from 43 to 44. Because I have this shit, it doesn't work.

I see some comments above about horse issue and unsure if this is what is being referred to.  I am not certain it is this mod causing the issue, but it seemed to start when I installed the addon.  Has anybody else seen this?

Whiterun and Solitude stable horses, and only those horses, have some weird texture issues I can't figure out: instead of manes they have 2 overlapping eyes on their foreheads, and instead of tails they have eyes and a mouth.  Also, they seem to have 2 hooves on each leg - one over the other:

1623380183_horsefront.jpg.4ef8d1e5e874961aba848eab270c68cf.jpg

789603298_horseback.jpg.4639cf8aca92798345ca6f3bbd0b9f9f.jpg

I have viewed each of the horse meshes in the data folder and they all look normal (they look like all the other horses in the game).  The weird thing is I can't find a horse model that looks like this at all, either in the data folder,  the Skyrim bsa meshes folder, or even when looking through SSEedit to see if it points to some other hidden mesh.  Maybe it's a texture variant that is misapplied to these meshes?  I also have no other mod that adds horse meshes.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts!

On 3/27/2020 at 3:58 AM, greenmango12 said:

Thanks you add werewolf,, so now I can choose ASOS version, mesh,, or  SOS offered werewolf gen,,

then ,,^^;  please forgive me,, If I already request too much.

what I think is,, there still no complete  SOS giant race mod ., I tried naked giants by jacques00  (which converted for SE by nomkaz

though for me it work well with CBPC 

but there seems a few problem,, ( they show genitals, and it can move as SOS gen,,but it stick out from under armor (armor giant? )  and it not offfer  Frost Giants mesh, but it use same skelton of the "Giants",, so there should be skelton compatible issue,,

so if you will add Giants ASOS (include Frost Giants) which edit mesh more reasonably),  from MNC mesh etc  (of course, when you feel you  make,,)  I really apreciate,.. and thanks you keep up-date..?

Totally seconding this!  I also have the "SOS Giants" mod and while it definitely adds a schlong they don't seem arousable.  I would also love to see Lurkers and frost giants added - MNC has both of those models.

Totally appreciate your work!

15 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

I didn't want to do it, but I had to change the giant's skeleton to fit it under the frost giant. So the mesh Giant  will have to be changed as well.

I see, ,,, MNC may not need to ajust mesh for genital skeltons,  but  SOS genital nodes  position seems need to  change for these 2 creature mesh,for better fitting,...?

thanks you consider my  request,and took your time,,

3 hours ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

How dynamic does this mod work? Does it also fully/partially support other custom creature mods like immersive creatures so long as their creature base type is covered in the list in the description?

Based on meshes MoreNastyCritters, and HornyCreaturesofSkyrim. For other modifications, use Animal_SOS_P. There is no full compatibility. If that doesn't work, write a mod. I'll make a patch, or a separate item for CF

Can anyone help me out? I'm having a big issue getting the Animal SOS skins to appear in my creature framework mcm. I have all the requirements of Animal sos, but I can't get the sos skins to appear for things like trolls, horses, chorus etc., all that appears when I re-register all mods is the MNC skins. I get the option for dragons, goats, elks and a few other creatures show up with the Animal sos skin but not all of them. 

At one point I even tried downgrading to an older version of Animal sos, which worked for some time, but now when I re-register all mods they disappear. Is there some kind of esp load order I need to follow because I cannot get all the skins to constantly appear like I have done in the past.

21 hours ago, Shieldy16 said:

Can anyone help me out? I'm having a big issue getting the Animal SOS skins to appear in my creature framework mcm. I have all the requirements of Animal sos, but I can't get the sos skins to appear for things like trolls, horses, chorus etc., all that appears when I re-register all mods is the MNC skins. I get the option for dragons, goats, elks and a few other creatures show up with the Animal sos skin but not all of them. 

At one point I even tried downgrading to an older version of Animal sos, which worked for some time, but now when I re-register all mods they disappear. Is there some kind of esp load order I need to follow because I cannot get all the skins to constantly appear like I have done in the past.

If there are already very big problems with Creature Framework SE. Delete the data completely using the creature framework - Generals - Unistall. Save the game and download the save, wait for the Creature Framework update.

1 hour ago, olebronkosrak said:

There are also possible issues with changing the Creature Framework versions.

Okay I've now tried literally everything I possibly can but now I cannot get any types of animal sos (apart from the ones I listen in my previous post) to appear at all. I've tried:

• Uninstalling creature framework, then turning off the mod requirements for ASOS (hentai creatures, horny creatures etc.) 
  • Reinstalling all the mod requirements along with creature framework one by one
  • Even using the updated version of MNC with the built in framework and even that won't allow me to get the other ASOS skins

(I should also note that apart from using the old and new framework, I have the newest versions of ASOS and its requirements)

The only other thing I can think to do is to make a completely new instance of MO2 and only install ASOS and it's requirement to try and get it to work but I feel like that won't even help considering I've tried the above steps on not only an existing character but even a completely new save. 

Any other ideas? I love this mod so much because of the idea of having certain creatures with "limp" dicks rather than having no dicks at all but I just don't know what to do anymore ☹️

I should ALSO add that currently on my existing save I have ASOS options for creatures such as horses, trolls, chorus etc and they DO WORK, but as soon as I re-register all mods they dimply disappear. So it's not like I have a version that doesn't work otherwise they wouldn't operate correctly under certain arousal settings or/and in scenes etc.

I'VE GOT IT WORKING!

I had two patches installed! One being a 3BA ASOS Patch, another being Animated Beast Cocks animations patch. Upon turning both of these off, ALL of the ASOS skins appear. Now going to try playing around with these mods' load orders to see if they will actually work properly with ASOS.

olebronkosrak, I am grateful to you for your work and your knowledge and first of all thank you for sharing this mod with us,but I have a number of simple questions ...
this mod is compatible with ABC ?!
So I can use both mods and they won't conflict ?
The point is that ABC doesn't equip all creatures with genitals with physics,so I decided to clarify,will this mod be able to equip the rest of the creatures with genitals that ABC "ignored" ?

1 hour ago, zer02 said:

olebronkosrak, I am grateful to you for your work and your knowledge and first of all thank you for sharing this mod with us,but I have a number of simple questions ...
this mod is compatible with ABC ?!
So I can use both mods and they won't conflict ?
The point is that ABC doesn't equip all creatures with genitals with physics,so I decided to clarify,will this mod be able to equip the rest of the creatures with genitals that ABC "ignored" ?

Install the patch ASOS_0.1.6.3_b3_ABC_Patch.7z.
And select the Creature Framework only those creatures you need from ASOS, others from ABC.