1 hour ago, olebronkosrak said:

Install the patch ASOS_0.1.6.3_b3_ABC_Patch.7z.
And select the Creature Framework only those creatures you need from ASOS, others from ABC.

olebronkosrak ,thanks for the answer!
for my personal understanding ...
in other words, animal sos is integrated into the Creature frame. ?

25 minutes ago, zer02 said:

olebronkosrak ,thanks for the answer!
for my personal understanding ...
in other words, animal sos is integrated into the Creature frame. ?

That's why I don't want to give up the Creature Framework because it acts as the bootloader manager.

1 hour ago, olebronkosrak said:

You can also create hybrid creatures.d / ***. Json in which "normalArmor": "use ASOS and" arousedArmor ": ABC

Thus the physics will only be normalArmor

I can't understand the essence of the code, please write an example of the full code,what should the code look like for a hybrid creature 

On 4/3/2020 at 2:10 AM, olebronkosrak said:

So far, only the Creature Framework version is available.

Update: Giants are functional with the current addon!  Or at least, functional enough for my purposes.  As long as the creature starts flaccid and physically respond to SLA I am happy, and that functionality works without an update to the addon!  Obviously giants don't appear in the SOS MCM but I don't care about that.

All I did was copy the giant.nif, giant_1.nif and giant_2.nif to the 'meshes\actors\giant\character assets' folder.  Thank you again!

The only creatures now that don't get aroused with SLA is the Ashman and the boar (the Riekling rider gets aroused but not the boar), but maybe that is an issue with SLA?  

On 4/3/2020 at 11:52 PM, Bogstandard said:

Things have been going well mostly. Just wondering how many creatures are done in the ASOS SOS Addon and if female animals are available through there. Horses, for example.

Edit: I don't know how but I've gotten things working again. All physics seem to be working but there's still the issue of female schlongs not being applied along with male ones when using Animal SOS_P, which means custom skins don't work. I'm back where I started but at least it's more functional than I had it.

Females display the 'None' mesh unless one changes it in the plug-in. I did so to be able to use Gary's Real Mares and Animal SOS P at the same time.

10 hours ago, Seraph7289 said:

In my game, it doesn't automatically apply to relevant creatures. I have to manually add the dicks in MCM.

I don't know what priority Creature Framework sorts .json by alphabet, perhaps by installation time. It is automatically triggered by the Creature Framework itself, so this question is not for me.

10 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Females display the 'None' mesh unless one changes it in the plug-in. I did so to be able to use Gary's Real Mares and Animal SOS P at the same time.

I didn't understand the question. Of course, Animal SOS P does not add Schlongs to female creatures. This technique is used in Schlongs of Skyrim.

18 hours ago, Bogstandard said:

Ok, that explains a lot. I haven't seen a version of Gary's Real Mares for Skyrim SE, though. How do I get mares to appear like they do in Animal SOS but in Animal SOS P?

Animal SOS P uses slot 52. While horse meshes 30. Animal SOS P is made to add Schlongs without replacing meshes for greater compatibility with other modifications that add meshes but without Schlongs. Female meshes need to change the way of the female world model. esp of the modification you are using. And this will not be a universal solution. If you want a female model, use Animal SOS.

Hello there, first off i would like to say great mod been working great so far but ive ran into an issue, been testing it with creatures seeing if everything works fine and found out that for some odd reason the wolf schlong is the only one that doesent work, as in whenever i start an animation with a wolf the schlong stays flaccid so basically in its neutral state, now ive been trying to fix it for a while now and came up with nothing, maybe i overlooked something i dunno, any input or knowledge on how to fix it would be much obliged.

EDIT: So after messing around with stuff and troubleshooting i figured out what was causing the problem, MNC had its ow Creature Framework installed so after deleting that one and using the standalone version the Schlongs now work 100%.

If anyone else encounters similar bug try doing what i did.

I play Skyrim VR and have this mod installed. Everything works well and properly, except Player-character werewolf transformations. When I transform, the transformation does not complete itself, and I get stuck visually in between werewolf body, and normal body, prompting me to have to reload a save. I know it has to do with the werewolf skeleton not being compatible with Skyrim VR, as I can replace the ASOS werewolf skeleton with the SoSVR werewolf skeleton and have everything function, including being able to move and swing the left arm. The only drawback with that, is the fact that the SoSVR werewolf skeleton doesn't have the advanced genital nodes that the ASoS skeleton does, so the genitals on NPC werewolves are distorted and droop towards the ground. I was wondering if anyone could help alleviate the issue, or know of a fix, or the mod owner could make a VR-compatible werewolf skeleton. Would greatly appreciate the help, as I really like using this mod. 

7 hours ago, Omegas said:

I play Skyrim VR and have this mod installed. Everything works well and properly, except Player-character werewolf transformations. When I transform, the transformation does not complete itself, and I get stuck visually in between werewolf body, and normal body, prompting me to have to reload a save. I know it has to do with the werewolf skeleton not being compatible with Skyrim VR, as I can replace the ASOS werewolf skeleton with the SoSVR werewolf skeleton and have everything function, including being able to move and swing the left arm. The only drawback with that, is the fact that the SoSVR werewolf skeleton doesn't have the advanced genital nodes that the ASoS skeleton does, so the genitals on NPC werewolves are distorted and droop towards the ground. I was wondering if anyone could help alleviate the issue, or know of a fix, or the mod owner could make a VR-compatible werewolf skeleton. Would greatly appreciate the help, as I really like using this mod. 

Bethesda Archive Extractor

Get a skeleton. I'll try to add nodes.