9 hours ago, strongi said:

Is it ok to just update LLFP or does RH needs an update too to recognize the new LLFP?

You can just update LLFP, it should not require changes to RH. I will probably release an update this weekend, but you don't need to wait for me.

50 minutes ago, Inte said:

Any chance to allow for eating and drinking? Realistically, that is quite doable in handcuffs.  

Sorry, it looks like I have not considered the needs of survival players. I add it to my TODO list. I cannot guarantee that I will work on new features soon (sometimes I take breaks from modding), but I will take a look once I do.

Version 0.4.1
=============
maintenance release
- update LL FourPlay plugin to v37
- fix crafting requirements of high security handcuffs key (was locksmith 3, should be locksmith 2)
- add AAF support file provided by EgoBallistic (thanks!)

3 hours ago, JBpy said:

This mod works for me. If you see a bottle of water or a meal on the floor, on a table, etc., you can drink and eat them.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/41171/

Yep, I too have been using that quite frequently, not only when cuffed but also with the severe weight limit imposed by the Extreme Survival Overrides mod it helps to not even need to pick up consumables I come across if I want to just use them straight away.

19 hours ago, Kharos said:

Sorry, it looks like I have not considered the needs of survival players. I add it to my TODO list. I cannot guarantee that I will work on new features soon (sometimes I take breaks from modding), but I will take a look once I do.

No worries. Modding like gaming should be fun, not a chore. 

Meanwhile, I will try the suggestion made by @JBpy:classic_happy:

I have a repeatable CTD linked to this mod.

According to Fallrimtools Resaver my save-games that have Real Handcuffs installed have an unattached instance of InputEnableLayer. 

https://imgur.com/a/f9Rm9wB

If it is removed the save-game becomes unloadable, with a CTD part way though the load.

[11/28/2019 - 02:27:37PM] error: Unable to load object 0x000001E90C8EBD10 from save game
[11/28/2019 - 02:27:37PM] Errors occurred while loading the Papyrus save game data

Given it is usually good practice to clean save games, this is probably starting to mess with a few peoples games.

5 hours ago, Yazour said:

Given it is usually good practice to clean save games, this is probably starting to mess with a few peoples games.

It's not actually good to clean unattached instances , unless you know exactly what to remove. markdf still hasn't figured out how to tell what is "safe" to remove and recommends you don't do it.

I did suffer CTD twice and it could be for RealHancuffs.

In RaiderPet, there is a character that removes your handcuffs if you have them on. It always worked.

A few days ago, my character was assaulted (Violate 1.10) captured and sent to a raider base, where she became a pet. She was wearing hancuffs and the RealHancuffs collar (because I adjusted those options in Violate).

Well, the raider who removes the handcuffs arrived and what happened was that, instead of removing the handcuffs, he removed the collar. And all the raiders attacked me because I no longer had a collar on. And when I pressed pause, CTD. I reload again and the same CTD.

I had to take off the collar by another method (RealHancuffs MCM) and put on another collar (from DD) so that the raiders didn't turn violent. When I returned, with a DD collar, the handcuff removal script worked normally.

I am keep CTD when open the perk menu after I finish all the mods installation so forced me to restart everything from beginning again

After testing all aaf related mods one by one and it turns out this is the mod that causing CTD every time I am trying access to perk menu.

I noticed this mod installed a lot of esp; perhaps one of the esp is causing issue?

I remember I don't have the issue with older version

3 hours ago, Divinemight99 said:

I am keep CTD when open the perk menu after I finish all the mods installation so forced me to restart everything from beginning again

After testing all aaf related mods one by one and it turns out this is the mod that causing CTD every time I am trying access to perk menu.

I noticed this mod installed a lot of esp; perhaps one of the esp is causing issue?

I have this same CTD but I don't think it is Real Handcuffs, because I have had it since before Real Handcuffs.  I have just gotten into the habit of quick-saving before leveling up.

On 11/28/2019 at 5:44 AM, Yazour said:

I have a repeatable CTD linked to this mod.

According to Fallrimtools Resaver my save-games that have Real Handcuffs installed have an unattached instance of InputEnableLayer. 

https://imgur.com/a/f9Rm9wB

If it is removed the save-game becomes unloadable, with a CTD part way though the load.

[11/28/2019 - 02:27:37PM] error: Unable to load object 0x000001E90C8EBD10 from save game
[11/28/2019 - 02:27:37PM] Errors occurred while loading the Papyrus save game data

Yep, as other said, don't just remove unattached instances with fallrim tools in Fallout 4, you will break your game. Fallrim tools will detect stuff as unattached that is still needed.. Also see the answer to the second post from markdf: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22633?tab=posts

7 hours ago, Divinemight99 said:

4 hours ago, Yazour said:

I have this same CTD but I don't think it is Real Handcuffs, because I have had it since before Real Handcuffs.  I have just gotten into the habit of quick-saving before leveling up.

I have never had a single crash in the perk menu during my testing. Of course it is possible that there is some incompatibility with another mod that I do not have installed. If you ever find out more (e.g. if you can pin-point it to one of my esps), or get additional logs of a crash, please tell me.

The only CTD that I have with Real Handcuffs is: Sometimes my game crashes when I trigger shock collars using the remote trigger. It is happening very rarely and I have up to now not been able to reliably reproduce it, so I have no idea about how to fix it.

Im having an issue where once I am in handcuffs, I cannot get the message box to open. (The box for struggle prompt that normally pops up when you try to access your pipboy (tab, I, M keys). This used to not happen before, so Im not sure why its happening now. No matter how many times I press tab, I or M, nothing pops up. I can still access settlement workbench and break out that way though. Any ideas?

10 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Im having an issue where once I am in handcuffs, I cannot get the message box to open. (The box for struggle prompt that normally pops up when you try to access your pipboy (tab, I, M keys). This used to not happen before, so Im not sure why its happening now. No matter how many times I press tab, I or M, nothing pops up. I can still access settlement workbench and break out that way though. Any ideas?

• Check if the latest F4SE is installed correctly, I assume you had to update it when the game updated. Maybe some the loose files that are are part of F4SE are missing (or old, maybe you only replaced the dll and not the loose files)?
  • You can try to deactivate and reactivate the mod (debug settings, master switch), this will force it to reinitialize. Please exit MCM after toggling the switch and wait for the message.
  • If that does not help: Enable papyrus logging for fallout 4; then enable full papyrus logging in the MCM settings (debug settings, set log level for papyrus to Information). Play with the handcuffs (e.g. equip them, press tab a few times, open MCM debug settings and check if the mod detects that you are bound). Then send me the logfile.

This mod isn't compatible with Just Business anymore.

When I have it installed, any time I try to enslave a new slave it CTD's.

I think it started after the last FO4 update. It's not the last version of this mod that did it, because the one before it crashes the game as well.  Before the latest FO4 update everything was working great.

ezgif.com-video-to-gifa7adbed77f87607b.g

2 hours ago, chochodulu said:

This mod isn't compatible with Just Business anymore.

When I have it installed, any time I try to enslave a new slave it CTD's.

I think it started after the last FO4 update. It's not the last version of this mod that did it, because the one before it crashes the game as well.  Before the latest FO4 update everything was working great.

It works for me, using the latest F4SE & AAF, Just Business 0.7.5, and Real Handcuffs 0.4.1 including the Just Business compatibility plugin.

[Edit] Also make sure all other dependencies of Just Business are updated, e.g. AAF. If it keeps crashing try with and without the compatibility plugin. If you manage to capture some logs before the crash, send them to me.

Here are the details:

With the latest AAF, f4SE, LLFP and JB 0.7.5 and the latest version of Real Handcuffs - it crashes.

With the compatability plugin, or without it.

How it happens ingame:

I mark an unsuspecting raider.

I "kill" the raider. She is wounded.

I approach her and choose the "here, put on this collar" dialogue option.

Slave count shows in the upper-left part of the screen....

Wait a few seconds... and the game crashes.

I attached my papyrus crash log.

Here is my load order:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
*HUDFramework.esm
*ConcealedArmor.esm
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*XDI.esm
*Homemaker.esm
*SettlementKeywords.esm
*AAF.esm
*Z_Architect.esm
*SpringCleaning.esm
*VotWMaster.esm
*Devious Devices.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*Knockout Framework.esm
*FAR.esl
*Settler Sandbox Overhaul.esl
*RSE_II_Resources.esm
*PANPC.esm
*Charming High Heels.esl
*VotWSpecialVideos.esl
*Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp
*dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
*SSEX.esp
*Depth of Field Removal.esp
*Insignificant Object Remover.esp
*CBBE.esp
*ASOAstinsSkinsOverride(Female).esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*TBOS-BodyTalkNudeSuits.esp
*Immersive HUD.esp
*CustomCamera.esp
*EasyHacking.esp
*Third Person Movement Speed Fix.esp
*Dialogue Camera Sensitivity.esp
*KillTips_by_tooun.esp
*LureEnemies.esp
*HidePipboy.esp
*QuickReflexes.esp
*PerfectPacify_Knockout.esp
*Wasteland Heroines Replacer All in One_1.0.0.esp
*FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
*3DNPC_FO4.esp
*Devious Devices Face Morphs.esp
*BetterSettlers.esp
*BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp
*BetterSettlersMostlyMale.esp
*BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
*RaiderOverhaul.esp
*Beautiful Female Enemies.esp
*Rusty Face Fix.esp
*Fire Behavior Crippling v1 DLC.esp
*TEEParty.esp
*TEEPartyDLC.esp
*CompanionIvy.esp
*Fallout Genetics.esp
*Unique NPCs - Creatures and Monsters.esp
*advancedAITweaks.esp
*KLPosters.esp
*The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
*Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*MiscHairstyle.esp
*Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
*KSHairdos.esp
*KSHairdos_oel.esp
*SlaveTattoos.esp
*BbaronxScriptLibrary.esm
*ConcealedArmor.esp
*Armorsmith Extended.esp
*Dickys Pinup Outfit.esp
*DA Micro Bikini v4.esp
*DX_Harley_Quinn_Outfit.esp
*HarleyQuinnOutfit.esp
*MGSOutfit.esp
*ASA.esp
*SkyrimConversions.esp
*Zenna PantyHose.esp
*FO4HHS_AAF.esp
*TBOS-FGHeelPack.esp
*ASVektor.esp
*Non-Lethal Armory.esp
*BattleRifle.esp
*mjp_PTRS41ATR.esp
*AtomicAnnieLagrieGun.esp
*Yona_Weapon_DefenseGun.esp
*InstitWeapPosit.esp
*DD_bleu_Ump_Extreme_Lore_friendly_edition.esp
*M14.esp
*M2216.esp
*LString_Bow.esp
*Crossbow.esp
*3dscopes.esp
*Better Explosives Redux.esp
*Flashy_StealthyTakedowns.esp
*Ambient Wasteland.esp
*plenty 'o' exploration.esp
*BTInteriors_Project.esp
*TheAuctionhaus.esp
*AA FusionCityRising.esp
*OutcastsAndRemnants.esp
*Not Your Average Neon.esp
*Fusion Core Charging.esp
*SC_ExpandedScrapList.esp
*AGNISNikaCola01.esp
*FallComplete.esp
*GhoulMask.esp
*Unlocked NW items.esp
*SettleObjExpandPack.esp
*SpawnSettlerButton.esp
*TransferSettlements.esp
*CRX.esp
*Prisoner Shackles.esp
*Better Settlement Defence.esp
*Settlement_Markers.esp
*Z_Horizon.esp
*Z_Architect_Extras.esp
*Z_Architect_HomePlate.esp
*Z_Extras.esp
*Z_Horizon_DLC_All.esp
*Z_Horizon_Loot_Respawn.esp
*Z_Horizon_Loot_Respawn_DLC.esp
*Z_Horizon_DEFUI.esp
*Z_Horizon_Patch_Homemaker.esp
*Z_Horizon_Timescale.esp
*Z_Horizon_Patch_Crossbow.esp
*Horizon AWKCR Disabler.esp
*Horizon Unique NPCs Creatures Patch.esp
*Z_Architect_EnhancedSettlements.esp
*Z_Architect_EnhancedSettlements_DLC.esp
*Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
*Better Stealth Boy.esp
*Power Radius 20x.esp
*NPCs Travel Horizon Patch.esp
*Patch - Horizon - Tales from the Commonwealth.esp
*Unique NPCs - Creatures and Monsters - AE & VIS-G Patch.esp
*AutoDoors.esp
*QuickTrade.esp
*Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
*FO4_Leito_Voicefix.esp
*VIO_Strap-On.esp
*FutaFEV.esp
*Slave&ModelPinup.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*Farelle_Animations.esp
*AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
*rxl_bp70_animations.esp
*Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp
*AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
*Mutated Lust.esp
*CumNWealth.esp
*CumNWealth_mutant.esp
*Zaz Particles.esp
*Custom Moans.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*Vivid Waters.esp
*Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Far Harbor.esp
*Vivid Weathers - Nuka World.esp
*Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Quest.esp
*Vivid Weathers - FO4.esp
*Vivid Weathers - Natural Bright.esp
*Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Summer.esp
*BrighterSettlementLights_ExtraBrightv1.1.esp
*EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
*VotW BTQ.esp
*Rogg No-Strip Items Manager.esp
*Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
*RealHandcuffs.esp
*RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
*RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
*RealHandcuffs_JB_Compatibility.esp
*AdvancedNeeds2.esp
*AdvancedNeeds2_Expansion_03_AAF.esp
*RSE_II_CSA.esp
*RSE_II_CSA_RacePatch.esp
*RSE_II_AbductionsAddonPack.esp
*RSE_II_Brothels.esp
*ZEX-TestPlugin.esp
*WhippedAndBranded.esp
*Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
*Skip New Game Intro.esp
*Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp
*Patch - Horizon - DC Expansion.esp
*Concord Revised.esp
*SettlementSpawnPoint.esp
*Just Business.esp
*ForbiddenVideos.esp
*TweakedDeviousDevices.esp

Papyrus.0.log

32 minutes ago, chochodulu said:

I attached my papyrus crash log.

Your save is completely screwed.  There are dozens of scripts from Pack Attack that are trying to run dozens of times per second, causing the Papyrus engine to give up and dump the stacks of all running functions to free up resources.  These stack dumps are causing functions from other mods to get interrupted and not complete.  I see functions from Real Handcuffs and the Just Business enslaving and cloning scripts among them.  So it's no wonder you're getting crashes.

46 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Your save is completely screwed.  There are dozens of scripts from Pack Attack that are trying to run dozens of times per second, causing the Papyrus engine to give up and dump the stacks of all running functions to free up resources.  These stack dumps are causing functions from other mods to get interrupted and not complete.  I see functions from Real Handcuffs and the Just Business enslaving and cloning scripts among them.  So it's no wonder you're getting crashes.

This is really weird... I never removed PANPC. Shit, you can see it in my load order right there. 

I removed PANPC just now, to see if it caused the crash. It didn't, then I re-enabled it (without saving the game, obviously.) This log is right after I did that.

Anyway... I removed PANPC (just to be sure) and started a completely new game. The game still crashes. Exactly the same way.

My new papyrus log is attached.

Edit: I would like to add that the are 2 more people having this exact same problem in the Just Business thread, so it's not just me being a screw-up ?

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, chochodulu said:

My new papyrus log is attached

The first log does not look good but maybe the script dumps are a red herring; I would expect that things just generally don't work, not that the game crashes.

The second log contains almost no log entries from Real Handcuffs. Can you please set papyrus log level to Information in the MCM debug settings and do it again? Most probably it is on the default setting ("Warning"). In that setting Real Handcuffs only makes log entries when it detects problems, and it didn't detect them...