On 3/28/2024 at 1:52 PM, calvin_0 said:

if your character been collared by NPC, then the code for the shock collar is random.... if you have no idea how to remove it, you can install DD Armorbench Unlocker, it can be used to unlock handcuff and shock collar, alternately you can install Provocative Perks mod and add Abandon Property perk which will cause npc randomly give you code which may or may not unlock your collar.

however depend on the mod, sometimes you arent meant to unlock it until the mod say so...

sorry but thats extrmely annyoing and a reason for me to uninstall this mod

seriously how can you have fun playing in this way?

you are only wasting hours of real lifetime.

The Mod Author should add something in MMC to make it easier getting rid of the coloar similar to the mmc option for the handcuffs

Edited by Chlodwig
4 hours ago, Chlodwig said:

The Mod Author should add something in MMC to make it easier getting rid of the coloar similar to the mmc option for the handcuffs

Why would that be an anoying aspect of this mod? It doesn't ever automatically put collars on anyone (aside from debug MCM options). Mods that equip RH collars are expected to give the player a way to get out of them. Violate adds a note with the code to the inventory of any attacker who equips a collar on you. Harassment includes an NPC who will remove collars for a price. Other mods may provide alternative solutions as well, for example the Lost Property perk from Provocative Perks will cause sex partners to sometimes give you a possible collar code to try.

And if you really just want the collar off and don't care about "immersion" then you can simply use the debug MCM for RH to unlock it.

Edited by vaultbait
4 hours ago, Chlodwig said:

I originally planned to implement a hacking game where you can try to hack the collar to get rid of it. Unfortunately I never got around to do it.

In any case, as @vaultbait said this mod only provides the handcuffs and the collar. Other mods apply it to the player, so these other mods have to include a way to get rid of it again. I am of the opinion that this is not really my problem, and thinking of it I might actually break existing mods if I suddenly provide a way to remove the collar...

Also I just updated the mod. No reason to get excited though, this is just a minor maintenance release to solve some small issues, especially to prevent people from "killing" their AAF installation by overwriting LL FourPlay with an old version.

Version 0.4.17
==============
maintenance
- update LL FourPlay plugin to v46
- change installer to NOT install LL FourPlay per default if AAF is installed to reduce the number of conflicts
- fix invisible handcuffs with servitron patch (only for the version of that patch that does not include DD changes)
- do not translate targets who's 3D is not loaded

TL/DR: No real changes, if 0.4.16 is working for you then you can stay on that version.

5 hours ago, Chlodwig said:

but that is kinda the point of the mod... this is like complaining that spicy food are spicy....

5 minutes ago, katakran said:

Hey, I was just installing a modlist with this in its 0.4.16 form, would it be possible to get the last version? The whole modlist is broken bc of this :(

You really should report this to whoever maintains your modlist instead. It's not the mod author's responsibility to keep random modlists working forever.

10 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

You really should report this to whoever maintains your modlist instead. It's not the mod author's responsibility to keep random modlists working forever.

yeah of course, I was just wondering if it was possible to get the older version, if not, it's ok I'll wait for it to be updated

Edited by katakran
mistake in word
14 hours ago, izzyknows said:

You need to use help handcuffs 4 armo and help collar 4 armo to find them.

But if you have empty fields in the MCM you "probably" have a bad install, or a serious conflict. I'd start with a new download & install to make sure that's not an issue.

And make sure NOT to install the LL_fourPlay_1_10_163.dll. Only use the one from AAF.

Reveal hidden contents

Fallout4Screenshot2024_04.20-23_17_44_28.png.790ddc02fd2e001e37a8f3658b4e9e06.pngFallout4Screenshot2024_04.20-23_15_29_36.png.9017c77e7abcc6a9d39ce09af2502d2d.png

I've deactivated all of the mods on the right side (MO2), got a few startups and saves then cleaned up the remnant scripts using "Fallrim Resaver". Knowing the FO4SE is running when I startup the game (No Mods active) it runs fine, however as soon as I load any mod, the $, Dollar signs start again in the MCM. I've also had Steam verify the files (read earlier about scripts & translations being the cause of the dollar signs in the MCM). At this point I'm really flustered.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, katakran said:

yeah of course, I was just wondering if it was possible to get the older version, if not, it's ok I'll wait for it to be updated

I will attach the old version to this post - I do not use modlists myself, so no idea if that will help you or not.

In any case there are no breaking changes, from my side there is no reason that you cannot use the new version instead.

RealHandcuffs.0.4.16.7z

Edited by Kharos
1 hour ago, MikeCobalt said:

I've deactivated all of the mods on the right side (MO2), got a few startups and saves then cleaned up the remnant scripts using "Fallrim Resaver". Knowing the FO4SE is running when I startup the game (No Mods active) it runs fine, however as soon as I load any mod, the $, Dollar signs start again in the MCM. I've also had Steam verify the files (read earlier about scripts & translations being the cause of the dollar signs in the MCM). At this point I'm really flustered.

Be careful, last time when I used it (some years ago) cleaning up with Fallrim was mostly working with Skyrim saves, but it would definitively break FO4 saves. If you experiment with deactivating mods and stuff, best use a new game each time. If you want to save time (i.e. don't want to create a new character every time), create a save without any mods at the end of Vault 111 (directly before you get the pip-boy) and then use this save for testing different mods without overwriting it.

Also reading your post, it is possible that your problem is not F4SE but a bad installation of MCM?

19 minutes ago, skyrijmjmjmd said:

I installed this mod but my game is crashing on opening

Crashes when starting the game (i.e. before reaching the main menu) are usually caused by missing dependencies. Most probably you have an esp/esl plugin that is missing a dependency. Most mod managers will be able to tell you; otherwise try deactivating some of your mods to find out which one is the problem.

1 hour ago, Kharos said:

Be careful, last time when I used it (some years ago) cleaning up with Fallrim was mostly working with Skyrim saves, but it would definitively break FO4 saves. If you experiment with deactivating mods and stuff, best use a new game each time. If you want to save time (i.e. don't want to create a new character every time), create a save without any mods at the end of Vault 111 (directly before you get the pip-boy) and then use this save for testing different mods without overwriting it.

Also reading your post, it is possible that your problem is not F4SE but a bad installation of MCM?

Ofcourse that's possible, I have "Mod Configuration Menu 1.39" Today watching the Gopher tutorial I added Fallout4Prefs.ini file 

[Launcher]:

bEnableFileSelection=1

and 

Fallout4Custom.ini:

[Archive] bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

sResourceDataDirsFinal=

To do that was in the MCM 1.39 Posted as sticky from the creator. (didnt change the $ issue).

The other mods that appear in the MCM seem to be fine though and searching the console for the in-world items always ends with it saying they do not exist. 

Their Recipes are in the workstation. 

5 hours ago, Kharos said:

Crashes when starting the game (i.e. before reaching the main menu) are usually caused by missing dependencies. Most probably you have an esp/esl plugin that is missing a dependency. Most mod managers will be able to tell you; otherwise try deactivating some of your mods to find out which one is the problem.

Hey :), I found something in the MyGames/Fallout4/F4SE/MCM text...

"Cannot retrieve a property value SettingsUnlocked from a form with no scripts attached. (RealHandcuffs.esp|."

That is over and over throughout that text file, a few other similars. I looked at the Mod folder and it seems all of the scripts you intended are there, any idea?

5 hours ago, MikeCobalt said:

Hey :), I found something in the MyGames/Fallout4/F4SE/MCM text...

"Cannot retrieve a property value SettingsUnlocked from a form with no scripts attached. (RealHandcuffs.esp|."

That is over and over throughout that text file, a few other similars. I looked at the Mod folder and it seems all of the scripts you intended are there, any idea?

The script files that you can see in the folder, probably .psc files in the folder Scripts\Source\User\RealHandcuffs, these are just the script sources and do not get used by the game. The game is using the compiled script files. These files have the file extension .pex. They are not installed as loose files, they are packed in a .ba2 archive, namely in RealHandcuffs - Main.ba2.

Bottom line, if MCM complains that there are no script attached, then most probably that .ba2 archive is somehow not loaded. I have no idea why, this is something that you need to figure out with your mod manager. I am using MO2 myself, it has a tab Archives that shows you which archives are loaded by the game.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

How can I get the code for the shock collar?

Not picking on you in particular since many others have been asking that same question. Though I would prefer if people used the search function or at least read the last three pages of the topic.

Would it help if I put a large disclaimer on the first post that this mod does never put collars or handcuffs on players? It just provides the items for players and other mods to do with as they please. So the answer is, that depends on the mod that put the collar on you, you have to ask the author of that mod.

Edited by Kharos
2 hours ago, Kharos said:

The script files that you can see in the folder, probably .psc files in the folder Scripts\Source\User\RealHandcuffs, these are just the script sources and do not get used by the game. The game is using the compiled script files. These files have the file extension .pex. They are not installed as loose files, they are packed in a .ba2 archive, namely in RealHandcuffs - Main.ba2.

Bottom line, if MCM complains that there are no script attached, then most probably that .ba2 archive is somehow not loaded. I have no idea why, this is something that you need to figure out with your mod manager. I am using MO2 myself, it has a tab Archives that shows you which archives are loaded by the game.

Right, MO2/Archives states Main.ba2 and Textures.ba2 are loaded and checked. This one is really weird.

15 hours ago, MikeCobalt said:

Today watching the Gopher tutorial

If you followed his F4SE install tutorial.. it's wrong and is why things are not working.

But hopefully, you didn't. ;)

6 hours ago, izzyknows said:

If you followed his F4SE install tutorial.. it's wrong and is why things are not working.

But hopefully, you didn't. ;)

No infact, the other day when we were chatting was *Before, I watched the Tut and added the files, not there now. actually, that was only a few minutes.

I took those files back out just a few minutes after I tried it, Like I stated already "didn't change the $ issue"; Those made the game run very, very slow and choppy, total fail move. Anyway, MO2 does state the files are loaded and checked in the Archive section, this is an odd situation, MO2 is reading the files but not using them. There's only a few mods loaded (3, this one, simple sleeping bag & Diamond City expanded) so I don't see how another can be conflicting plus MO2 does not list any conflicts at all.

Hey,
I hope you guys can help me, so when i use this mod. My game doesent work anymore.

When i start a new game its just stuck like this in the picture, no dialog, FemMC doesent show up... etc. When i would go back to main menu, game will crash.

Without the mod, the game is stable as much a bethesda game can be ;).

Maybe its a known bug.

Thanks for the help.

image.thumb.png.062bbedcdfe8881b5cd616d7d627685f.png

On 4/23/2024 at 8:02 PM, Lordnes said:

Hey,
I hope you guys can help me, so when i use this mod. My game doesent work anymore.

When i start a new game its just stuck like this in the picture, no dialog, FemMC doesent show up... etc. When i would go back to main menu, game will crash.

Without the mod, the game is stable as much a bethesda game can be ;).

Maybe its a known bug.

Thanks for the help.

Nope, not a known bug. Actually RealHandcuff's scripts will deactivate the mod on starting a new game, and only activate it when you pick up the PipBoy in Vault 111, exactly to prevent causing bugs during character creation or the early part of the vault.

I am currently working on an update to improve compatibility with Kziid Fetish Toolset.I am attaching a beta to this post. If you are using Kziid's feel free to try this out, but please be aware that this has not yet been fully tested - there might be 🐛.

Current changelog (the last item is not related to Kziid, it's a Just Business compatibility fix):

- hide regular handcuffs and hinged handcuffs when actors are bound with Kziid Fethish Toolset bondage items
- recognize when player is bound by Kziid Fetish Toolset boundage items and forbid equipping/unequipping handcuffs/collars on NPCs
- use gagged moans when NPCs are gagged by Kziid Fetish Toolset gags and shocked by shock collars
- improve detection and handling of Just Business cloning operations to reduce the chance of lost handcuffs/collars

RealHandcuffs.0.4.18 beta 1.7z

Well, if anybody here is still paying attention. While "Body Slide" Did work, "Simple Sleeping Bags & "Diamond City Expanded" aswell however now I'm seeing the Blueprint Settlement mods I've tried also do not work (says no Blueprints to import).  I've considered deleting MO2 and reinstalling but it works just fine for SkyrimSE, has for a long time.

Ok, I found the problem (Finally). When I added the ...

[Archive]

bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

sResourceDataDirsFinal=

I added that directly on to the Fallout4Custom.txt in the My Games/Fallout4 folder, and just minutes ago searching through Google, NexusMods forums and other I found a small, out of the way link about somebody else with the same problem, the reply was "That must be added via Mod Organizer2/Tools/.ini editor". Better (way too) late than never. I thought I'd add that here, with all of the other posts about the same problem, this was the first I found that stated that.

Edited by MikeCobalt
20 minutes ago, MikeCobalt said:

Well, if anybody here is still paying attention. While "Body Slide" Did work, "Simple Sleeping Bags & "Diamond City Expanded" aswell however now I'm seeing the Blueprint Settlement mods I've tried also do not work (says no Blueprints to import).  I've considered deleting MO2 and reinstalling but it works just fine for SkyrimSE, has for a long time.

Did you allow the Bugthesda update to install?