44 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

the horse skeleton may need patching, but i will look into that myself since i need to rework my horse animations yet again.

I took the standard skeleton of a horse because in XPMSE there were major changes to the bones. Heartland Horses  maybe use this one skeleton.nif Looks good.

Also, in the initial creatures, I did not look, there were changes in the scale of some bones, a little lazy to fix it, I will do it later.

17 minutes ago, olebronkosrak said:

I took the standard skeleton of a horse because in XPMSE there were major changes to the bones. Heartland Horses  maybe use this one skeleton.nif Looks good.

Also, in the initial creatures, I did not look, there were changes in the scale of some bones, a little lazy to fix it, I will do it later.

i usually use the stock skyrim skeletons and copy over any new nodes into it if/when needed (XPMSE skeletons are impossible to work with when it comes to animation work so i never use them)

On 2/16/2019 at 8:57 AM, olebronkosrak said:

I have this order:

SexLab
SexLabAroused
CreatureFramework
Schlongs of Skyrim
HentaiCreatures
MoreNastyCritters

The main thing is that the other mod did not overwrite the skeleton of animals. If you want to overwrite a skeleton, or another mod uses another skeleton. You need to add the bones of Genitals

so should this mod be but after Beast HDT for MDC, or should I be replacing that?

also should it come after XP32 Maximum skeleton.

Both of those have files that are conflicting with this mod?

5 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

I hope you add some more humanoid creatures like trolls, draugr, giants, and werewolves. I really need a replacement for creature features, since that mod screws my game's stability.

1. SOS based werewolves have been around for many years.

2. you should not be using creature features, thoses meshes are already in MNC. (or are you confusing creature features with creature framwork?)

31 minutes ago, aeonflux88 said:

Greetings,

absolut awesome mod ?

I have a question regarding the already included Races. Since there are now even Horkers and the first Version is 0.9, are there already trolls included in the actual version?

Kind regards

aeon

There are such animals:

Bear, Horse, Deer, Chaurus, Spider, Dog, Wolf, Husky, DeathHound, Fox small, Boar, Riekling, Horker.

Man-like creatures will be the last. Except Riekling which is already ready.

10 hours ago, quesaco1978 said:

Great mod, but someone could post some pics or videos for us to see how it works.

I'm using SAM over SOS, but this might be what I need to change.

Thanks,

The video will not be, I do not want to lure yutubers. Сompatibility, try, I do not have much time to test everything.

On 2/15/2019 at 6:14 PM, olebronkosrak said:

There is no separate hose. More Nasty Critters, and their own skeleton, are used. Scaling also works only when the meshes with erection are used. 

Change the angle with PgUp, PgDown also works, if there is a request to increase angles, or animations, write. I can also lay out the source animations.

So, how to use scaling?

2 hours ago, effrenatus said:

:O  Could we hope to get FloppySOS on Creatures one day?

Perhaps later there will be the Animal Gen Physics hybrid. FloppySOS is using its own scripts, unfortunately I am far from this. HDT requires a lot of time for grinding, and it will not always be as it would be desirable.

Are you planning to eventually have the creature phalluses as separate add-ons so they can be assigned to any creature with a compatible skeleton?

For example, if one were to have a modded horse mount, one could just give them a compatible skeleton then assign them the schlong as one could a modded humanoid race with a compatible SOS skeleton.