On 2/27/2019 at 12:18 AM, DerpDerg said:

Holy Moly! I will try to test it as soon as possible, thank you for your amazing work!

So far it looks like your patches work (they respond to SOS Bend Up/Down), but it seems like something is off with the HDT collision even for the original version.

Based on that I assume it has to do with UUNP, I use Bazinga's UUNP as found here: Link

Sadly I can't really check if it is the collision itself or not, since the xml look fine. Any ideas?

On 2/28/2019 at 9:27 PM, DerpDerg said:

So far it looks like your patches work (they respond to SOS Bend Up/Down), but it seems like something is off with the HDT collision even for the original version.

Based on that I assume it has to do with UUNP, I use Bazinga's UUNP as found here: Link

Sadly I can't really check if it is the collision itself or not, since the xml look fine. Any ideas?

I have the same problem, broken UUNP collisions.

But in description  is  "5.   Instal Body HDT Genitals (Maximum CBBE Maximum CBBE-89974-0-15BETA.7z  or another )" 

collisons working good with this body, 

here is my question with answer, but I not figured out how to ... :  

"Instal Body HDT Genitals (Maximum CBBE Maximum CBBE-89974-0-15BETA.7z  or another )"  -> it means body with HDT pussy and anus?

is there somewhere xml's what makes colisions work with UUNP special?   Or "maybe, one day"? 

On 2/16/2019 at 1:23 PM, olebronkosrak said:
3 minutes ago, hajin.na said:

I have the same problem, broken UUNP collisions.

But in description  is  "5.   Instal Body HDT Genitals (Maximum CBBE Maximum CBBE-89974-0-15BETA.7z  or another )" 

collisons working good with this body, 

here is my question with answer, but I not figured out how to ... :  

"Instal Body HDT Genitals (Maximum CBBE Maximum CBBE-89974-0-15BETA.7z  or another )"  -> it means body with HDT pussy and anus?

is there somewhere xml's what makes colisions work with UUNP special?   Or "maybe, one day"? 

Weird thing is that the XMLs seem to be fine, at least to me. Collision channels are set correctly for both the male and female parts.

My assumption is that maybe the collision shapes themselves on the UUNP body aren't placed correctly to work with Animal SOS flawlessly. Maybe they are too far from the entrance, too small or maybe both.

I wished I could check but 3ds Max is being a nuisance right now and won't load the collision alongside the nif at import.

I've spent days trying to figure it out but I cant get SOS or HDT creature dicks AND I WANT THEM.

I dont know what I'm doing wrong or what I'm missing, but here is my mods In what I presume is priority order (jContainers is also included)

I also want to know if this'll work with Defeat

mod order.png

On 2/28/2019 at 10:27 PM, DerpDerg said:

Animal SOS Collision patch x1.5 v1.7z 21.64 kB · 1 download

4 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

well, I will be eating a boot, I didn't know you could adjust the sizes in the XML. I will get to testing it soon, until then I have something for people to try out.

It's my first attempt at making a SOS Addon esp so Animal SOS is automatically applied to the creatures. It's mostly an experiment, for more info read the text file in the archive.

Seweiwer - ASOS ESP Addon.zip

7 hours ago, Seweiwer said:

well, I will be eating a boot, I didn't know you could adjust the sizes in the XML. I will get to testing it soon, until then I have something for people to try out.

It's my first attempt at making a SOS Addon esp so Animal SOS is automatically applied to the creatures. It's mostly an experiment, for more info read the text file in the archive.

Seweiwer - ASOS ESP Addon.zip 3.48 kB · 4 downloads

It's just brilliant. I killed 3 days on CreatureFramework and it turned out to be very bad.Leaving only the hose will need to change the paths in .esp

Test:

ASOS Addon_0.0.19.7z

2 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

It's just brilliant. I killed 3 days on CreatureFramework and it turned out to be very bad.Leaving only the hose will need to change the paths in .esp

Test:

ASOS Addon_0.0.19.7z 2.12 MB · 1 download

Only thing I haven't been sure about are the MNC skeletons (should I use MNC_skeleton.nif or skeleton.nif?) and how the variants are gonna work (like the different horses).

I will try to get those sorted out, maybe they already work I don't know honestly ?

Changing the paths is pretty trivial, so should be done fairly quick with an xEdit script. Gonna do it today or tomorrow, depending on how much time I have.

On 3/3/2019 at 9:30 PM, olebronkosrak said:

Test:

ASOS Addon_0.0.19.7z 2.12 MB · 5 downloads

Okay, I have updated (but not tested yet) the esp for 0.0.19. I will get to testing later.

EDIT: It looks like I broke something with this one, I'm gonna try to figure out what and fix it. Probably some small typo...

On 3/3/2019 at 7:00 AM, Seweiwer said:

Seweiwer - ASOS ESP Addon.zip 3.48 kB · 13 downloads

On 3/3/2019 at 2:30 PM, olebronkosrak said:

Test:

ASOS Addon_0.0.19.7z 2.12 MB · 12 downloads

I tried both of these in SE and haven't had any troubles just yet. I'll check back in after giving everything a more thorough testing.

21 minutes ago, Seweiwer said:

Sadly this doesn't seem to fix it, I think it might not be enough. I will try to increase the size myself and come back with the results, so you don't have to waste your time on it.

For me it have effect. But yes, for me too is  1.5 times not enought. Maybe 2,5-3 times.   

A little naive try of ....user: compared xml's and double values edited by maestro......  What a surpriese, it has no effect  xixi ???     except shaking ass  ?  

I'm installing the mod version SOS_0.1.0b_09 on LE but it tells me that it also requires Horny Creatures of Skyrim, while the description doesn't mention it at all.

I would prefer a version without HCoS, since it add stuff i don't like.

Anyway the last version doesn't work, i guess: the sos is registered by creature framework but they don't have an erection at all, so they just remain sheated.

I have installed all the requirements

13 hours ago, Bertus said:

I would prefer a version without HCoS, since it add stuff i don't like.

HERESY! :scream:

but in all seriousness it's not hard to remove a animation section from the mod, just run a system search for one of these names and delete everything that shows up:

HCOSBestiality

HCOSVore

HCOSWildlife

to remove the main menu replacer delete:

Data\meshes\interface\logo\logo.nif

to remove the new load screens just load the esp into TES5Edit and delete them.

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

HERESY! :scream:

Yes no worries, is what i did, but with the site having problem it takes time to read and answer. The animations can be just selected away from slal but i didn't expect the new logo (i prefer to have a neutral logo since i just skip it right away.
Also some of the Hcos stuff isn't interesting to me. Anyway i tested the stuff and is working. i thought that a clean install was enough, that's why i was perplexed that it wasn't working since Creature framework managed to read everything.
I've also tested the skeleton of immersive smilodon and bear, and while they work, they are quite out of aligment. the wolf, chaurus and riekling seems to work fine.

Update: using the Beast HDT for MNC makes everything work fine. i've tested it on the bears using the Leyenda Unpb body. I've just had to change the names of the files used by the creatures

6 hours ago, Bertus said:

Yes no worries, is what i did, but with the site having problem it takes time to read and answer. The animations can be just selected away from slal but i didn't expect the new logo (i prefer to have a neutral logo since i just skip it right away.
Also some of the Hcos stuff isn't interesting to me. Anyway i tested the stuff and is working. i thought that a clean install was enough, that's why i was perplexed that it wasn't working since Creature framework managed to read everything.
I've also tested the skeleton of immersive smilodon and bear, and while they work, they are quite out of aligment. the wolf, chaurus and riekling seems to work fine.

Update: using the Beast HDT for MNC makes everything work fine. i've tested it on the bears using the Leyenda Unpb body. I've just had to change the names of the files used by the creatures

Legacy versions will be available later, as well as separate shlanges on the unmodified body.