10 hours ago, battleshadow said:

So I'm having an issue with the cock, specially on the horse where the cock doesn't move during SL and just stretches from the horse during an animation.  

You have not installed a skeleton. Agree to replace the old skeleton. In the mod manager, set the highest priority to Animal SOS

4 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

For SSE, will this work with CBPC instead of SMP? 

Yes, horseradish knows that, which generally means these encryption. Give a link to the full physics collection for SE. The clash does not work in my game. So I did not check the collision in the SE

10 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

For SSE, will this work with CBPC instead of SMP?

6 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

Yes, horseradish knows that, which generally means these encryption. Give a link to the full physics collection for SE. The clash does not work in my game. So I did not check the collision in the SE

Sorry, what? horseradish? Encryption? Not understanding how that relates to the question.

2 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

Tested and it does seem to work with CBPC instead of SMP.

I'm confused by the ASOS and ASOS_P version though. I understand the difference, but I'm not sure why you would use one version versus the other. 

This is done for greater compatibility with other modes that replace the standard body.

1 hour ago, olebronkosrak said:

This is done for greater compatibility with other modes that replace the standard body.

Is ASOS_P for greater compatibility since it uses its own separate schlong? But the ESP seems to replace the body mesh.

If ASOS_P gives greater compatibility, is there any reason not to use it?

First off, thanks for this feature (I had just adjusted the 75% of the existing animation when this dropped.... oh well) ?

Secondly, could you show where the scaling is set? 

"Bear, Horse, Deer, Chaurus, Spider, Dog, Wolf, Husky, DeathHound, Fox small, Boar, Riekling, Horker, Skeever, Skeever Legacy, Sabrecat, Mammoth, Dragon"

Trolls?, Dragurs?, Giants?  I have more fights with these than except those frigging one-shot sabrecats.

Anyway, thanks again.

12 hours ago, Joe_Oni said:

First off, thanks for this feature (I had just adjusted the 75% of the existing animation when this dropped.... oh well) ?

Secondly, could you show where the scaling is set? 

"Bear, Horse, Deer, Chaurus, Spider, Dog, Wolf, Husky, DeathHound, Fox small, Boar, Riekling, Horker, Skeever, Skeever Legacy, Sabrecat, Mammoth, Dragon"

Trolls?, Dragurs?, Giants?  I have more fights with these than except those frigging one-shot sabrecats.

Anyway, thanks again. 

In general, I do not want to deal with them. Due to incompatibility with Animated Beast's Cocks (ABC)

17 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

Is ASOS_P for greater compatibility since it uses its own separate schlong? But the ESP seems to replace the body mesh.

If ASOS_P gives greater compatibility, is there any reason not to use it?

Seweiwer Created an SOS Addendum that automatically adds Schlongs Seweiwer - ASOS ESP Addon. ASOS_P was intended as a resource for it

On 3/7/2019 at 1:03 AM, Seweiwer said:

Sadly this doesn't seem to fix it, I think it might not be enough. I will try to increase the size myself and come back with the results, so you don't have to waste your time on it.

EDIT: It looks like about 2x to 2.5x times should do it.

can u share your changes, thanks

On 3/28/2019 at 4:37 PM, xoc said:

I have the same issue.

I installed Animal SOS over the latest MNC (11_4E) version and the thing is broken, exactly as described.

The member gets deployed and then is either invisible, or spawns in the right position, freezes in the air and tries to stretch with the animation.

I'm in the same boat

18 minutes ago, Xfanus said:

I think i;ve actually made it work! I think the key is the order of the left pane: 

image.png.9d8ac06833aabee9b41c525ebbc1523c.png

This mod is incompatible with the animation ABCTo recreate the ABC Animation in the Creature Framework, change the desired animal from ASOS to More Nasty Critters

4 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

Disable Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp in the mod manager

10. And also update in the creature framework:

That fixed the genitals problem now I'm having CTD issues. Gonna use an older version of the mod for now.