The SSE version (0.0.16) has the xml files inside a subfolder ...

• /Data/SKSE/Plugins/hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs/hdtmaleBear.xml

... but "Animal SOS Collision Patch x1.5" has them inside ...

• /Data/SKSE/Plugins/hdtmaleBear.xml

Which folder is correct?

15 hours ago, CyberGox said:

It seems that only just cleaning masters in TesEdit removes dependency with HCoS, but I doubt it gonna work properly without required anims.

animations are not the problem, mesh files are, so you may start seeing red boxes in game.

2 hours ago, sidfu said:

horny creatures thats way out of date mod and even the mod author says use more nasty creatures.

umm no, your getting the mods confused: "Horny Creatures of Skyrim" is made to be used with "More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition".

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

sorry then but even then animal sos would prevent more nasty creatures from working and no creature would pop their schlong so haad to remove(lucky i never enabled the esp)

10 hours ago, h311h0und1134 said:

So, question, what exactly is the ESP for? I know in normal schlongs it adds the schlong to the MCM and makes it selectable and all that, but what does this ESP accomplish? 

In Animal_SOS.esp paths to modified meshes of creatures.
Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp returns the original meshes from the game, or when used by other mods of the original paths to the meshes

1 hour ago, olebronkosrak said:

In Animal_SOS.esp paths to modified meshes of creatures.
Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp returns the original meshes from the game, or when used by other mods of the original paths to the meshes

Why should they return to vanilla mesh, I can't comprehend it? You are quick with updates of your mod, but nearly nothing you change in the description. Horny Creatures dependancy poped-up, now this original mesh! Two esp's - I can't believe it! I am going to edit some creatures' meshes, but now I can't even figure out which mesh shoud I pick up, from which folder! Impossible to understand. Your meshes used to override MNC's ones, from now on they do not. What is the main direction of your updates, please?

Don't forget there is a shepherd dog in Hentai pack.

51 minutes ago, seahorse said:

Why should they return to vanilla mesh, I can't comprehend it? You are quick with updates of your mod, but nearly nothing you change in the description. Horny Creatures dependancy poped-up, now this original mesh! Two esp's - I can't believe it! I am going to edit some creatures' meshes, but now I can't even figure out which mesh shoud I pick up, from which folder! Impossible to understand. Your meshes used to override MNC's ones, from now on they do not. What is the main direction of your updates, please?

Don't forget there is a shepherd dog in Hentai pack.

Horny Creatures of Skyrim are no longer dependent, although dragons will not work without it.

Only enable Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp when using ASOS_P. Separate application because in the Mor e Nasty Critters mode the original paths to meshes have been modified and the static meshes are overlapped.

On 3/24/2019 at 5:58 AM, sidfu said:

(lucky i never enabled the esp)

"That is why you fail"

the esp is used to add new dick meshes into the game that the json file then uses to make dick settings for creature framework.

if any json files reference a non-active esp/esm then nothing in creature framework will work.

12 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

Horny Creatures of Skyrim are no longer dependent, although dragons will not work without it.

Only enable Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp when using ASOS_P. Separate application because in the Mor e Nasty Critters mode the original paths to meshes have been modified and the static meshes are overlapped.

Okay, what is ASOS_P? I can find nothing on LL, neither on the whole web.

Okay, husky wears its hardon when out of SL events, and vice versa, regular model i.e. no hardon during sex. Besides, regular mesh has black balls, that means wrong UV, but I can't find that problem mesh. I got Animal_sos_original_mesh.esp unchecked btw. Other creatures aint been tested yet.

1 hour ago, seahorse said:

Okay, husky wears its hardon when out of SL events, and vice versa, regular model i.e. no hardon during sex. Besides, regular mesh has black balls, that means wrong UV, but I can't find that problem mesh. I got Animal_sos_original_mesh.esp unchecked btw. Other creatures aint been tested yet. 

Describe specific issues. And even better, the ways to solve them.