42 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

Are you planning to eventually have the creature phalluses as separate add-ons so they can be assigned to any creature with a compatible skeleton?

For example, if one were to have a modded horse mount, one could just give them a compatible skeleton then assign them the schlong as one could a modded humanoid race with a compatible SOS skeleton. 

Most likely as an addition to the Creature Framework. True, this is not yet understood.

7 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:
Game version? For SE I did not normally test it. If LE, restart the PC (most often it helps). HDT is a very whimsical thing.

LE. I never had to restart to fix HDT problems tho. Any idea why it's not working?

The scaling works fine but it seems to have no effect on the collision. The vagina only opens when the schlong is almost completely inside.

8 hours ago, Caelryn said:

LE. I never had to restart to fix HDT problems tho. Any idea why it's not working?

The scaling works fine but it seems to have no effect on the collision. The vagina only opens when the schlong is almost completely inside. 

HDT does not support scaling. The scale of collisional objects remains unchanged.

2 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

HDT does not support scaling. The scale of collisional objects remains unchanged.

Yeah, but even the 'base' shape does not really penetrate - only on the last third of the schlong or so (tested on riekling). That cannot be working as intended?

On 2/12/2019 at 3:34 PM, olebronkosrak said:

More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition v11.4C installed ?

Is there a file in the game folder? (Data\textures\MoreNastyCritters\canine\dog_penis.dds )

I have missing textures too on some canine races. And yes i have that texture file there

Sorry to come in again, so I just wanted to give heads up that the skeleton modifiers by Rogueshot (Link) will not work with this for now (duh).

These include:

• Savage Bears: Link
  • Immersive Smilodons: Link
  • Nightmare Chaurus: Link
  • Savage Wolves: Link
  • Feral Foxes: Link
  • Bristleback Boars: Link
  • Riekling Roughriders: Link
  • Riekling Reavers: Link

Heartland Horses already has a patch (many thanks, Olebron!)

18 hours ago, Seweiwer said:

Sorry to come in again, so I just wanted to give heads up that the skeleton modifiers by Rogueshot (Link) will not work with this for now (duh).

These include:

• Savage Bears: Link
  • Immersive Smilodons: Link
  • Nightmare Chaurus: Link
  • Savage Wolves: Link
  • Feral Foxes: Link
  • Bristleback Boars: Link
  • Riekling Roughriders: Link
  • Riekling Reavers: Link

Heartland Horses already has a patch (many thanks, Olebron!) 

Test and write feedback( Not tested )