Can someone please explain how to operate this mod? The mesh files are there but theres no esp file to "add" schlongs into SOS. Is this meant to be a resource only? I can't seem to find anyways to control the position and size of schlongs

EDIT: Nevermind! I was able to get it to change angles like regular SOS, still can't figure out how to change size tho :/

16 hours ago, billypnats said:

Can someone please explain how to operate this mod? The mesh files are there but theres no esp file to "add" schlongs into SOS. Is this meant to be a resource only? I can't seem to find anyways to control the position and size of schlongs

EDIT: Nevermind! I was able to get it to change angles like regular SOS, still can't figure out how to change size tho :/

SOS - Player Settings \ NPC - NPC Settings, add any available hose, agree to the dialog box

The problem is animals are usually use their regular model, not the hard one. So, what's the point to controll the scale when there's nothing to scale. Baddogs animals' hoodies work at a regular SOS basis, and I can sheath\unsheath say khajiit's exclusive weapon. I wish this mod allows me to turn animal into 'hard' one by pressing PgUp. I don't want use SLAroused.

2 hours ago, seahorse said:

The problem is animals are usually use their regular model, not the hard one. So, what's the point to controll the scale when there's nothing to scale. Baddogs animals' hoodies work at a regular SOS basis, and I can sheath\unsheath say khajiit's exclusive weapon. I wish this mod allows me to turn animal into 'hard' one by pressing PgUp. I don't want use SLAroused.

There is no separate hose. More Nasty Critters, and their own skeleton, are used. Scaling also works only when the meshes with erection are used. 

Change the angle with PgUp, PgDown also works, if there is a request to increase angles, or animations, write. I can also lay out the source animations.

15 minutes ago, seahorse said:

Do you know how to force animal NPC to change their mesh to erected one beyond the SL scene? 

SOS uses auxbones. Which have their own Behaviors and a set of animations. No way connected with SL. The animation is run by the script SOS, unfortunately in the scripts I'm not strong.

4 hours ago, hajin.na said:

Awesome, pushin LL modding of skyrim to next level. 

THX

"Instal Body HDT Genitals (Maximum CBBE Maximum CBBE-89974-0-15BETA.7z  or another )"  -> it means body with HDT pussy and anus?

is there somewhere xml's what makes colisions work with UUNP special?   Or "maybe, one day"?  

HDT Anus Physics Update PE/SMP  

14 minutes ago, darkon74slayer said:

i'm using MO2 is there a preferred load order? 

I have this order:

SexLab
SexLabAroused
CreatureFramework
Schlongs of Skyrim
HentaiCreatures
MoreNastyCritters

The main thing is that the other mod did not overwrite the skeleton of animals. If you want to overwrite a skeleton, or another mod uses another skeleton. You need to add the bones of Genitals