Installed but not seen this in action yet.

If it does what it looks like it does then you Sir, are a legend.

(how have I only just seen this)

Even if it doesn't work for me (my current install is old and a bit flakey) you're still a legend for making this.

1 hour ago, The Gent said:

hello love the idea of your mod, can somebody please point me in the right direction i need a skeleton for this to work where can i download one?

many thanks 

What did you mean. Skeletes are in the folder "Data\meshes\actors \ *** \ character assets\skeleton.nif"

Animal_SOS.esp -> Activate Everytime. Activate ONLY this, if u DON'T have mods that change the mesh of Animals

Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp -> Activate ASWELL if u DO have mods that change the mesh of Animals. (Rogueshots Savage Wolves etc. includes that)

If u just want some more Dingdong Action on your Vanilla Creatures disable Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp and be done.

If u have Replacers like Savage Wolves, Nightmare Chaurus etc. then use both.

In Creature Framework MCM:

Re-Register all mods if not a new Game.

Change Under Creatures the used Meshes from Creature Framework to what u want. (See Point 11 on Main Page this part is easy to understand in m2c)

@olebronkosrak

Thats how i understood it. However only after reading some comments. If this is correct u should update the Main Page a bit with more Infos when to choose what for the esps.

Also a change request. Could u make the horse balls bigger? Or a seperate entity like the ones from the bear? Or best give them a makeover. Maybe its just me but they look sorry. 

Own entity would make changes to them more easy i think. Some of the HDT stuff for the balls are not functional as far as i know? They could have there own weighing then?* Also I only know Nifskope and i wanted to change things a bit but im severly limited by the fact that the mesh part is all in one. (3D Blender was mess for me).

*Having no idea and just talking out of my ass :P

Anyway thank you for your work. It's appreciated!

3 hours ago, Zeroreuso said:

Whenever I spawn in a horse or go near one my game crashes, not instantly but in a couple of seconds. I use Heartland Horses, and even without it CTD. Also, doesn't matter which model I chose in animal framework. I installed everything in the right order and I have the right patches and all creatures work properly but not the horse.

I have the newest 1.4 version, 1.3 had the same problem for me.

Animal framework updated

Load order has been set with loot

I've generated FNIS for users as well

Any help would be appreciated 

I do not know what the reason may be. Which horse model: Gray, Black, BlacknWhite, Palomino. Are all There may be an error in a particular one that I did not protest.

Removed Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp from the main mods

On 4/8/2019 at 10:25 PM, V3rius said:

Animal_SOS.esp -> Activate Everytime. Activate ONLY this, if u DON'T have mods that change the mesh of Animals

Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp -> Activate ASWELL if u DO have mods that change the mesh of Animals. (Rogueshots Savage Wolves etc. includes that)

If u just want some more Dingdong Action on your Vanilla Creatures disable Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp and be done.

If u have Replacers like Savage Wolves, Nightmare Chaurus etc. then use both.

Could you answer if this is true? Do i need the Original Mesh esp if i use one or all of Rogueshots meshes? Or any other mesh replacer for that matter?

4 hours ago, Zeroreuso said:

Whenever I spawn in a horse or go near one my game crashes, not instantly but in a couple of seconds. I use Heartland Horses, and even without it CTD. Also, doesn't matter which horse model I chose in animal framework. I installed everything in the right order and I have the right patches and all creatures work properly but not the horse.

I have the newest 1.4 version, 1.3 had the same problem for me.

Animal framework updated

Load order has been set with loot

I've generated FNIS for users as well

Any help would be appreciated

There were some Problems in MNC with horses. Maybe that's your Problem. Try the newest version from MNC.

Or try the 11.4D? (i think). Someone mentioned this Version should work aswell.

On 4/10/2019 at 10:30 PM, V3rius said:

Could you answer if this is true? Do i need the Original Mesh esp if i use one or all of Rogueshots meshes? Or any other mesh replacer for that matter? 

Use Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh only if there is a different replacement mode other than More Nasty Critters that uses the original meshes. Uses the original meshes (and ASOS_P adds a hose to it)

16 hours ago, atrofolog said:

Use CoS body and don't have collisions to, x1,5 or x2 patch not help. Someone can help? or give link if i blind.

sorry, bad english.

Perhaps the size of the collision bodies does not correspond to the body. Give .xml files from the CoS body, possibly missing collision flag.

3 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

Perhaps the size of the collision bodies does not correspond to the body. Give .xml files from the CoS body, possibly missing collision flag.

If I don't use animal sos all collisions work perfect.

On 4/14/2019 at 1:20 PM, atrofolog said:

If I don't use animal sos all collisions work perfect.

I had something similar.

Lost collisions with Draugr, which Animal SOS doesn't replace, or affect from what I can see. I just copied back the Draugr .xml and meshes from the Beast HDT mod again and they started working.

I haven't tried all creatures. Humanoid SOS collisions seem to be fine but will need to check others.

Hey, I just saw this mod supports the rougeshot reworks of some animals. When I first saw these on the nexus i passes since I saw these change the skeleton. Wouldn't using these mods make animations not align correctly? Can someone who tried them let me know if these are fine to use or not?

On 4/10/2019 at 9:18 PM, Zeroreuso said:

In my case, this applies to all horses. I figured it might be an incompatibility with fusa fusa project, going to try uninstall the horse nifs that comes with it and check if the problem is resolved ?

Edit: Fusa Fusa didn't cause any issues.

FIXED: I installed different version of MNC (11.4D), had 11.4F before. No CTD what so ever, thx V3rius

The versions 11.4E causes CTD on my PC, too, without even using this mod. It's faulty. The horses are fucked up in this version. I am not able to spawn more than horse without getting a CTD without fail.

The author is not able to find the reason for it on his PC. So except all versions after 11.4E to be reason for your CTD's as well.

22 hours ago, mkess said:

The versions 11.4E causes CTD on my PC, too, without even using this mod. It's faulty. The horses are fucked up in this version. I am not able to spawn more than horse without getting a CTD without fail.

The author is not able to find the reason for it on his PC. So except all versions after 11.4E to be reason for your CTD's as well.

Probably something related to physics. Or with an overlay BGED. What is in some creatures like Shadowmere. There was no complete deep testing of all creatures, if you have any data. Please inform me, I will make a correction.

I understand the issue now ...I do not use SLAL Edition of MNC I use the normal one ...

I just do not know if it will create issues to change MNC to MNC SLAL edition...so for now until someone can create a patch for this I will not use this..sad cause finally someone has done this and for a tech little thing I am not sure on using it !

If anyone can advise me on this or how to make it work with the MNC I have installed would be nice...

Love this mod. The collisions could be a little better. Using Cosio 5.1. Works fine. Everything rises to the occasion. One problem I have encountered is the Vanilla Skyrim Flying horse bug. This only occurs while riding a horse from one cell to another. Once you enter the new cell on the horse the X, Y, Z goes nuts and the horse moves in all directions. Once I removed Animal SOS I had regular horse again and not Pegasus. From what I have read no one is sure exactly what set off this bug in vanilla Skyrim.