6 minutes ago, HighwayDio said:

Sorry if it's been asked before. Are there any plans on adding new animations? Just curious since there are allot of different kinks and positions out there and was just wondering if there are any plans on it. I know allot of you are busy and all that but I felt like it doesn't hurt to ask. Sorry if I sound pushy or demanding.

For me a couple new ones were added, but they turn most characters a bit invisible for some reason.

1 hour ago, Dimyells said:

How would i go about this? i assume you mean my steam mods, because the issue stays even when my mod folder is empty, except the zip

Edit: Here's all my steam mods and yes, it's quite a lot. Sorry.

-snip-

a mod list is borderline useless because just looking at words on a screen doesn't describe what underlying problem is causing things to break catastrophically

locate your most recent starbound.log in Starbound\storage (this file right here, not starbound.log.1 or anything else) and either attach it to your post or upload its contents to pastebin or a functional equivalent and someone will look at it for diagnostics (PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, DO NOT POST THE RAW TEXT)

2 hours ago, HighwayDio said:

Sorry if it's been asked before. Are there any plans on adding new animations? Just curious since there are allot of different kinks and positions out there and was just wondering if there are any plans on it. I know allot of you are busy and all that but I felt like it doesn't hurt to ask. Sorry if I sound pushy or demanding.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Dimyells said:

For me a couple new ones were added, but they turn most characters a bit invisible for some reason.

The hwat now? You mean the new positions that don't use new assets and in theory are compatible with all existing supports? How'd you go invisible

2 hours ago, Dimyells said:

How would i go about this? i assume you mean my steam mods, because the issue stays even when my mod folder is empty, except the zip

Edit: Here's all my steam mods and yes, it's quite a lot. Sorry.

What 9, the Interloper has written down. That is a list, yes. That does not include the error that causes your game to crash when you load in the "ZIP" or "UNPAK" version. I need it to not only see if you're running any potentially outdated or incompatibilities, those are easy to pick off (Mainly with a log), but mostly to know what the game says about the issue. Like, if it says it crashes because it can't find a file, or what files are causing you problems, and why that is.

And i'll add, to get a good log, you need to not only get the right one, but also generate a new one. Install the UNPAK version you used that had issues, run the game, let it break, then send that log preferably. After that, we'll know what we need to know. Your mods list, errors, etc etc, all written down in a very simple manner.

9 hours ago, red3dred said:

giphy.gif

I figured it was that type of question lol. Honestly I think people are okay on waiting for more animations, was just curious IF its plan. What about more node spots? Like standing positions for some of the light posts or something for some of the water fountains?

4 hours ago, Dimyells said:

... well found the problem.

Spoiler

image.png.1a402dad7e10a38a48c73abcc9d9fb86.png

On 4/22/2020 at 9:23 PM, red3dred said:

Even better, wippersnappers, it sounds like someone extracted their mod, and installed it, incorrectly. Lemme dig through several hundred images in my LL account real quick...

Ah, here;
image.png

These files should not be in the mods folder. They should also not be inside a folder, that is inside another folder. It requires specifically to be:

>/mods/Sexbound/ (These files)

NOT

>/mods/ (These files)

NOR

>/mods/Sexbound/Sexbound/ (These files)

Now i'll take the opportunity to save the above as a quotable link since it's a answer i often gotta post =V

2 hours ago, HighwayDio said:

I figured it was that type of question lol. Honestly I think people are okay on waiting for more animations, was just curious IF its plan. What about more node spots? Like standing positions for some of the light posts or something for some of the water fountains?

I have a plan, and i've been trying really hard to keep up with the other on-going changes to implement new positions in the near future, but between making artwork, testing, aligning, and then discovering the file you've been working with is outdated and the new positions likely won't work, yeah. Takes a while.

Other than that, i did make a "invisible Sex-node" some people requested but i forgot about implementing it into either Lewdbound or the base mod... And there are new objects making it in every now and then, though i wouldn't expect every single piece of furniture to have a use lol

This stuff can be seen on my Patreon, and no, i'm not asking for anyone's money. It's just a bunch of sneak peeks... and questions.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

I have a plan, and i've been trying really hard to keep up with the other on-going changes to implement new positions in the near future, but between making artwork, testing, aligning, and then discovering the file you've been working with is outdated and the new positions likely won't work, yeah. Takes a while.

Other than that, i did make a "invisible Sex-node" some people requested but i forgot about implementing it into either Lewdbound or the base mod... And there are new objects making it in every now and then, though i wouldn't expect every single piece of furniture to have a use lol

This stuff can be seen on my Patreon, and no, i'm not asking for anyone's money. It's just a bunch of sneak peeks... and questions.

Even if it doesn't have a use it will be nice to have more stuff to look at anyway. Who doesn't like looking at lewd stuff? Isn't that why we're here? I understand the struggles of modding, pretty much what you said and more, which is why I cant do it (Because I don't know how). I'm honestly just grateful this game even has a good community for these sorts of mods.

I doubt your looking for suggestions but meh, just in case you did. Food for thought. One piece of furniture could be a lava lamp, except instead of the usual its something else. Allot of those places usually have some weird kinky stuff in it, to lights, to awkward tables and chairs, etc, etc.

9 hours ago, red3dred said:

... well found the problem.

Thanks for the help! Everything seems to be in working condition, other than the repositioned scenes being invisible and crew + Guards being mostly unaffected, but i'll assume that this is due to the save existing before the mod installed, but i'll find the issue!

update: i did not find the issue. Mutiple animations are invisible and many npcs are immune to everything related. I'm still missing something big, it would seem.

1 hour ago, LadyJade90 said:

so i think i need a bit of help with this mod. how do i enable the futa options? i want all females to be futa and for them to look like theyre futa when nude. ive been trying for awhile to set this up again but with all these updates im a bit lost

Well, Sexbound only controls Sexbound. If you want the in-game normal gameplay sprites to be futa you'll need some mod to do that.

As for the futanari module, you can just go to the back of the box, there's a instruction manual:

Aight. I'll run through this real quick.

Download Sexbound UNPAK version, from there, open it and check if you extracted it correctly.

If there is sexbound.config right as you open the folder, then it's installed correctly, otherwise make sure it's "mods/sexbound" with those files in there. Looking like this inside the folder;
image.png.cdebbcd003887d885fee63634e1c5957.png

After that, open the sexbound.config file as a text file, with whatever you prefer, and change this;
image.png.d75168c929f71ff8ebd3ac6f7e1094d3.png

This example has the data you need;

"enable" needs to be true.
"Entity Type" is pretty clear.
"species" is where you'll have fun:
adding in species names means only those species can be futa.
Removing the species line entirely means all females will be futa. Just remember to remove the comma from the end of the previous line if you plan to do so.

(Edit PSA: The above example images are from a outdated version, ~3.4, thus some things are different.

These options are also available inside the "sxb_plugin.futanari.config" file, you'll still have to set "enable" to true in the main file, but there are also other general options in here.)

And that should be all.

46 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Well, Sexbound only controls Sexbound. If you want the in-game normal gameplay sprites to be futa you'll need some mod to do that.

As for the futanari module, you can just go to the back of the box, there's a instruction manual:

do you know of such a mod for the sprites? the only one i found is in nexus and it doesnt really work as it alters game files and causes issues

i have a problem for some reason i cant fuck anyone!! no matter how much i jizz on them they dont strip hell even when they go into the sex nodes they disappear completely and dont come out and what's strange is that this didnt start until i downloaded lustbound i think a mod that gives you strippers and basically everything you need to make a club so this doesnt really make sense seeing as this mod was made for this one im open to suggestions so i can get back to fucking and if you need video proof ill see if i can post a vid with my phone

1 hour ago, ledbullet100 said:

i have a problem for some reason i cant fuck anyone!! no matter how much i jizz on them they dont strip hell even when they go into the sex nodes they disappear completely and dont come out and what's strange is that this didnt start until i downloaded lustbound i think a mod that gives you strippers and basically everything you need to make a club so this doesnt really make sense seeing as this mod was made for this one im open to suggestions so i can get back to fucking and if you need video proof ill see if i can post a vid with my phone

no video needed, your log would be much more helpful

man, it's been a hot minute since i've seen "invisible sexy times"

this is usually caused by an outdated mod trying to interface with something from sexbound that worked at the time but has since changed; this can range from out of date species supports to external futanari plugins, so comb through anything from 2018-early 2019 to see if they work (pro tip: VenusBM is one such mod that one wouldn't think would break sexbound, but it does)

if you can't manually diagnose the problem, locate your most recent starbound.log in Starbound\storage (this file right here, not starbound.log.1 or anything else) and either attach it to your post or upload its contents to pastebin or a functional equivalent (my personal recommendation for a task like this is https://hastebin.com) and someone will look at it for diagnostics (DO NOT POST THE RAW TEXT, SPOILERED OR OTHERWISE)

Took a look at your log and modpack, none of these were the right log by the way. Still can't figure out the specifics of your issue, as you needed to send "log", just that, looks like a Text File to Windows users, and you've sent all the numbered ones, which refer to all the previous times you've run the game. For instance, looked at Log 1 for some clarity, where you've played the game as "Doom Guy", "Postal Dude", "Megaman", etc.

All i can say is, good grief do you have a lot of old, error happy mods. FFS, TF2's weapons, all the works. Lemme give you a number to scale:
image.png.5a580090eba7220a39ed3fa6b597f198.png

Only ACTUAL Sexbound error i managed to find in there, seemed to be that the game couldn't find head files for Fleshlights... Which is fine, fleshlights don't have heads.

So yeah, please provide the same thing you did last time, go up to the NPC, "Do the jizz" as you call it, then close the game toss us the log file "starbound.log", or simply "starbound" that looks like a text file. Sorry for the extra inconvenience, Starbound is not optimal when it comes to finding solutions and requires that specific file, but hey, at least we're not Skyrim, Rimworld, or hell, Sims. Good luck reading the logs of those games when you don't know jack.

found it but where should i start i only made the postal dude for a certian gun mod megaman for a megabuster and doomguy because of a doom weapon pack

... okay so... Lemme run this through you real quick:

Your problem is that you can't start or use Sexbound interactions, right?

... as you mentioned here. Okay so... There is no mention of Sexbound interactions at all after the previous log. Since i don't see the mods that would cause these interactions to work-- or break, for that matter... You keep saying "How much i jizz on them", but there is not a drop of that in the log. Not a single pip of information. All i keep seeing are more and more random copyrighted character names going into the game and out. I was so bothered i went and read through all the logs, even the 2.5 MB one with over 20k lines of "No such status effect biomeair". And zilch, nada, nothing.

I just mentioned the characters to inform you of a timestamp/information relating to when the logs are from. So, if you'd be so kind, focus on the issue, and primarily Sexbound, @ledbullet100. Thus, i will formally request you elaborate on your issue with the best words you can find, or please stop this. I don't know if you're trolling but 6 long log files filled to the brim with errors, and none related to this mod is kind of a bummer and a waste of time on both sides.

okay this one i jizzed on multiple people over and over it did nothing then i quit

starbound.log 199.52 kB ·

... sigh...  alright... I can only assume you're trying to use a "lewdgun" to start interactions with NPC's? You refused to cooperate on that one so i can only assume that part, but still, there is no trace of anything in the logs. Your game is busted, it seems. So busted, with overlapping old mods, it seems, that whatever completely kicks out the Sexbound scripts doesn't even leave a trace if that's the case. I don't know the problem, i can't tell you a solution, and you also didn't even bother using a Sexbound-only bed like a clean-mattress real quick.

I don't mean to be rude or mean, but i can't help you if you don't provide information on the problem, and cooperate with finding the issue, and for that i'll just move on and wait till you do so.

oh really red because all ive been doing is giving you the logs and all the info so explain to me HOW IM NOT COOPERATING because i would love to hear it hell i even offered video but singleforlife said 

and yes it is the lewdgun

Alright, so, lemme give you my last nerves of patience remaining today, it's been a long day;

So, to better report issues, try providing a log file and a description of the issue.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

Baby steps:

Firstly, one would write a good description of what happens, and what they expected to happen.
"I hit a <NPC or Monster> with my <X> and it doesn't do <Y>, isn't it supposed to like <Z>?"

Commit common sense if plausible;

"All this started happening after i installed <Mod A>." -- consider uninstalling mod A then trying again. Backup the mod's file, for your convenience.

To produce a log with the most useful results;

1. Open game, run it on a character, preferably with your method of turning NPC's into sex-nodes of preference.
  2. Try your method, if it has no result, try a Sexbound-only bed.
  3. If all else fails, a object like Fuchsia, Aphrodite or Holo-Felin could also prove useful for testing.
  4. Close game and send log with the above description.

Be aware that old mods are a inconvenience for other mods;

• Old mods often use inconvenient methods, overwrites instead of patches, or even intrusive patches. These will likely break other mods.
  • Old mods also often are outdated. They won't work as intended on some portions and that can lead to more issues.

All that said, you have plenty of old mods, abandoned mods, mismatching mod-data saves, and the sheer error count, on a normal game launch alone, is over 500. Things like tons of Frackin' Universe items not existing for previous saves, planets, monsters, recipes being broken, duplicate projectiles (For pretty much all of FFS) etc. This kind of clutter usually doesn't cause trouble, but it surely doesn't help locate the proper issue.

oh really red because all ive been doing is giving you the logs and all the info so explain to me HOW IM NOT COOPERATING because i would love to hear it hell i even offered video but singleforlife said 

and yes it is the lewdgun

this wont be of much help but i think you should begin to make a security copy and start from zero adding mod per mod.

usually when i encounter a problem i do that and making a character for some test and seeing if the sxb mods work properly.

one mod i use is the npc spawner because it works with the lewdguns and use the floran lewdgun one to test if it works properly.

some legacy mod may cause some modifications on the game that actually dont work like the old megaman x mod that was created to use in the giraffes versions and lower versions.

usually happens that when a mod is legacy normaly it dont get worked anymore like the EBS and EEBS these are texture mods that actually work but they're not getting more updates for the clothes erros that it has still it works because its a texture mod, but mods that changes and overhauls the game like the megaman one these are likely to bug others because it has incompatibilities.

dont blame red because he's doing his job and its difficult too see all the logs time after time and remember what causes what. (seeing the logs aren't something easy so calm down bro)

so please take this advise like a tip and start experimenting a little bit by yourself.

Hope this served you as a help... See You Later

P.D: another tip: please if something gets strange please send images and take it more peacefully (my native languaje is spanish not english so sorry if i misspell a word)