5 minutes ago, thedarkwanderer42 said:

Damn, that's not good to hear. Did anyone archive it while it was up? Or at least have the information somewhere or something.

I mean, most of the content, that is relevant to it is here, as in, tutorials, mods, they all linked back here. The wiki had a few descriptions written by Loc, but mostly stuff we explain here weekly. I don't think anything was really lost? Not to be rude to Loc, but a few wiki explanations aren't that much.

Unless you're thinking of something else?

16 hours ago, red3dred said:

I mean, most of the content, that is relevant to it is here, as in, tutorials, mods, they all linked back here. The wiki had a few descriptions written by Loc, but mostly stuff we explain here weekly. I don't think anything was really lost? Not to be rude to Loc, but a few wiki explanations aren't that much.

Unless you're thinking of something else?

Ah, alright that's good to know. All I'll have to do is dig through the forums then thanks for the info. Was worried that some files or something got lost lol, and archive.org was only stuck on the age confirm page for the site.

Here some log information that may be useful (For tenant error)

[Error] [string "/npcs/bmain.lua"]:191: (StarException) Lua Exception caught running action node sayToEntity in behavior villager: (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:18: (AssetException) Error loading asset /dialog/arrivedhome.config:rent

stack traceback:
    [C]: in field 'assetJson'
    [string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:18: in global 'loadDialog'
    [string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:28: in global 'queryDialog'
    [string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:113: in function <[string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:112>

3 hours ago, Mysterydriver said:

Hey I noticed some little bugs : The cleaner at the Intro mission stopped talking(yes all cleaners),and some tenants also have the same problem when collecting rewards .

3 hours ago, Mysterydriver said:

Here some log information that may be useful (For tenant error)

[Error] [string "/npcs/bmain.lua"]:191: (StarException) Lua Exception caught running action node sayToEntity in behavior villager: (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:18: (AssetException) Error loading asset /dialog/arrivedhome.config:rent

stack traceback:
    [C]: in field 'assetJson'
    [string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:18: in global 'loadDialog'
    [string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:28: in global 'queryDialog'
    [string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:113: in function <[string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:112>

... okay so, Sexbound doesn't have that script/ doesn't mess with it, and this is likely a issue with the dialog script being unable to find the dialog to use. In fact, none of the files mentioned in that errors are touched by Sexbound. If you want to ask for support with an issue, post the whole log. If you don't post a whole log, we don't know what other mods you have, and simply pointing the finger over here with completely unrelated errors and no log is just rude.

On 11/27/2020 at 12:40 AM, red3dred said:

...好吧,所以,Sexbind没有这个脚本/不乱它,这很可能是对话框脚本找不到要使用的对话框的一个问题。事实上,在这个错误中提到的所有文件都不会被Sexbind所触及。如果你想要求支持一个问题,张贴整个日志。如果你不发一个完整的日志,我们不知道你有什么其他的MOD,简单地把手指指向这里与完全无关的错误,没有日志就是粗鲁的。

I'll apologize for my rudeness, and thank you for your analysis, but... after I removed Sexbound, these were back to normal...
Here is the log, because I installed 500+mod so those large errors seems a bit abrupt

starbound.log

1 hour ago, Mysterydriver said:

I'll apologize for my rudeness, and thank you for your analysis, but... after I removed Sexbound, these were back to normal...
Here is the log, because I installed 500+mod so those large errors seems a bit abrupt

Alright, this is a bit more readable, even with 500+ mods... So, try removing 'Sexbound patch villagers', and see if that resolves your issue. Was uncertain if that mod was outdated and harmful, it's behind 2 major Sexbound versions and i haven't seen the need for it myself, so maybe you'll confirm or deny this theory.

No clue what "sxb cn" is so ?‍♂️

Other than that, there are several mods conflicting with each-other here and generating a absolute wall of errors; Some of which are unsupported races for Frackin' Races, tons of patches for FU that might be outdated, Manufacturer's Touch which is most definitely incompatible with FU, Borderlands Shields and their Healthbar, which i've seen way too many errors and incompatibilities of, etc.

If you want a better overview of the issues, i'd suggest asking for Support in the Frackin' Universe Discord or Support thread, but for your own sake, remove Sexbound before asking for support, run the game once, get a fresh log, otherwise they will just rip you apart instead of helping.

God, it's really helpful, maybe I saw a knight driving past our suffering mod village
That weird mod is a result of our attempt to translate Sexbound a long time ago.

We did not release it because we have not ask for permission and its quality... it is really bad enough (maybe lacking some fornication and horny works)

A little strange, I never installed the manufacturer's touch...

1 hour ago, Mysterydriver said:

I found it, the Yoru race series is the root cause of tenant problems.

But, yes ,I have no idea about the cleaner's question. There is no log, no error report, no response to interaction, it’s weird.

Ah yes, that, i've seen that myself. It's hard to know what is causing that, but there is some sort of AI issue in there. You try to talk to them several times and nothing. Set the game to admin mode, get a weapon capable of initiating Sexbound interactions, and hit them, and you'll notice they'll talk for a moment. Sometimes their AI resumes, sometimes it freezes again after having their Sex-node broken.

Whatever is doing that, isn't particularly Sexbound, or whatever error is going on, is just a extremely long wait.

Going to go though the comments till I find the start of the latest patch to see if this was already asked and answered but I figured I'd ask here in the meantime: How can I tell the difference between a sexbound NPC and a Vanilla NPC? As apparently the Sexbound NPC's have their own quests and the like, assuming I read the changelog correctly, and would love to know what the best way to find said NPC's are, and how you can tell them apart from the Vanilla ones at a glance.

8 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

Going to go though the comments till I find the start of the latest patch to see if this was already asked and answered but I figured I'd ask here in the meantime: How can I tell the difference between a sexbound NPC and a Vanilla NPC? As apparently the Sexbound NPC's have their own quests and the like, assuming I read the changelog correctly, and would love to know what the best way to find said NPC's are, and how you can tell them apart from the Vanilla ones at a glance.

A bit confusing of a statement AND a question. Okay, so. There are only a few NPC's in Sexbound, exclusively. The family-member type NPC, and the event ones, like the easter bunny. The only other NPC type is not natural and can only be spawned, and that is the "sexboundslut", which was a test NPC for Sexbound quests. If you're looking for other Sexbound related quests, you can take a look at Lustbound.

As for how you can tell them apart, simple, the Sexbound quests only offer 2 reward bags, one vanilla and one Sexbound bag, are just an NPC saying "I am horny and want a quickie", then they turn into a node on the spot, and don't vanish after being completed (Thus infinitely repeatable as long as nobody declines the quest).

4 hours ago, red3dred said:

A bit confusing of a statement AND a question. Okay, so. There are only a few NPC's in Sexbound, exclusively. The family-member type NPC, and the event ones, like the easter bunny. The only other NPC type is not natural and can only be spawned, and that is the "sexboundslut", which was a test NPC for Sexbound quests. If you're looking for other Sexbound related quests, you can take a look at Lustbound.

As for how you can tell them apart, simple, the Sexbound quests only offer 2 reward bags, one vanilla and one Sexbound bag, are just an NPC saying "I am horny and want a quickie", then they turn into a node on the spot, and don't vanish after being completed (Thus infinitely repeatable as long as nobody declines the quest).

Ah thank you :3 And I shall take a look at lustbound, I think I have that mod already but I'll double check, and I'll skim through the mod description on how to find the  sexbound related quests, though I think they're just sprinkled in with all the vanilla quests, but I'll check it out. I'm also having an issue with my forge but I will make a seperate post describing that issue after I've looked into your suggestion. 

56 minutes ago, C'tans and big magnets said:

Since some clothing items, like kawaii+ stuff or vanilla and modded helmets, can stay on during sex, why can't every piece of clothing stay as well and have an option to turn it off during the animations?
Kinda curious on this one thing

I wanna say the reason is that the bodies and the Heads are separate Sprites int he folder, and I think that the Main sprites that the Animations call for are the body, including the genitalia and Belly. As much as I would like that, another issue would be that there is no animation work done for the clothing, only the base animations are compatible with the clothing, which would take a ton of work. would be neat, but would it it be worth the trouble of animating? that's up to the modders.

I hate to be yet another person asking for tech support, and in fact I made this throw away account to not draw shame to my real one, but I'm truly stumped on how to fix this issue I'm having...

There are 4 ignorable errors in this log, all dealing with travel exceptions because the destination that doesn't exist. But, the one I think that's crashing my game is the following:

[00:08:05.833] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (MapException) Key 'metaBoundBox' not found in Map::get()

I've looked through the internet as much as I could, and found this, but sadly no ways to fix it. It looks like he was also using sexbound. He was using a ton more mods than me. Most are ignorable steam mods, scroll to the bottom to see sexlab and there's the exact same error.

I deleted my config, fresh installed.

Here's my log: Link

Also, I am using vortex, but I got it to all work earlier this year using vortex. I forgot how, what I did, or even why that worked. I don't think vortex is the problem, but I don't know. All the mods in the mod folder are one folder deep, ie: mods->folder->mod contents, so that can't be the error.

And, thank you red3dred for helping people like myself with the mod, even if you don't get to me.  People like you keep communities like this alive

9 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

I wanna say the reason is that the bodies and the Heads are separate Sprites int he folder, and I think that the Main sprites that the Animations call for are the body, including the genitalia and Belly. As much as I would like that, another issue would be that there is no animation work done for the clothing, only the base animations are compatible with the clothing, which would take a ton of work. would be neat, but would it it be worth the trouble of animating? that's up to the modders.

i see, dang
thought it would be easier

7 hours ago, Somerandomaccount001 said:

I hate to be yet another person asking for tech support, and in fact I made this throw away account to not draw shame to my real one, but I'm truly stumped on how to fix this issue I'm having...

There are 4 ignorable errors in this log, all dealing with travel exceptions because the destination that doesn't exist. But, the one I think that's crashing my game is the following:

[00:08:05.833] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (MapException) Key 'metaBoundBox' not found in Map::get()

I've looked through the internet as much as I could, and found this, but sadly no ways to fix it. It looks like he was also using sexbound. He was using a ton more mods than me. Most are ignorable steam mods, scroll to the bottom to see sexlab and there's the exact same error.

Also, I am using vortex, but I got it to all work earlier this year using vortex. I forgot how, what I did, or even why that worked. I don't think vortex is the problem, but I don't know. All the mods in the mod folder are one folder deep, ie: mods->folder->mod contents, so that can't be the error.

And, thank you red3dred for helping people like myself with the mod, even if you don't get to me.  People like you keep communities like this alive

Please drag and drop the text file called Starbound from your storage foulder, found here: \Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\storage , if you want help, it will give full access to the log. so It will appear like this: starbound.log

17 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

1986415289_2020-11-3019_09_34-Starbound.png.980de1dbc34d503891490cec350909b0.png

I have no idea where to even begin looking for this issue.

Huh, it really looks like your vanilla forge is using the FU interface... I wonder where it went wrong.

So, lemme put this up first;
FU, is not only a massive mod that overhauls, touches and messes with things it honestly shouldn't, shoving a game-experience they want you to play, down your throat, and then complaining that you're using other mods to tailor that experience to your taste as a player...
... BUT... they also are constantly reinventing the wheel, messing with existing mechanics of their own and overhauling it, failing at it several times, bricking your planets, breaking UI's, making vanilla or modded items unobtainable, etc.

By subscribing to that mod, you are agreeing to that whole road of trials, and accepting their challenge. Things will break, in new and innovative ways, so much so you will wonder what the fuck is going on.

16 hours ago, C'tans and big magnets said:

Since some clothing items, like kawaii+ stuff or vanilla and modded helmets, can stay on during sex, why can't every piece of clothing stay as well and have an option to turn it off during the animations?
Kinda curious on this one thing

... segways into:

15 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

And the answer is, yeah sorta. You miss the point that all content for Sexbound is hand-drawn and we aren't randomly re-using vanilla animatons. The clothing images have to come from somewhere. Loc's a wizard, and some people can indeed code a simple existing clothing sprite to bend and move in ways sprites for it don't exist (Custom content as an example) but this isn't it.

The task of "just enabling the clothing" involves making about 12 image sets for each piece of clothing, individually, and having to figure out the problem of layers in there. There's only... I had this number and i lost it, about 218 pieces of clothing in total in Vanilla alone?

Plus, there is something coming that would double, or maybe even triple the amount of work for animations, and i pity the poor souls that even approach this issue.

11 hours ago, VBSh said:

Hi! This is a cool mod!

I was wondering if it's possible to change which actor is 'dominating' by default?

If not, which file is responsible for setting the initial positions? I'd love to fiddle with it myself.

Well, you have the big bad Sexbound file, "sexbound.lua" under "scripts/sexbound/lib/sexbound.lua", which controls most of that stuff, mainly this line:
image.png.83a10f6bb754bea8a97da560e1a99929.png

Which is saying "When a new character gets added (Monster, NPC, player), check if they have a actor.role value to assign (Normally monsters have this) or use their number."

It then proceeds to do this:

image.png.f49f0ab6542067a9ee4f74d3c14462cf.png

Which does as it says.

This one is a full on script.

image.png.d7b381cd42a6231447b549b6b25e8a89.png

There's a lot going on there, so i'll let you mess with it.

8 hours ago, Somerandomaccount001 said:

... huh. Looking at it, both you and the other person have a mod that is... ruining? The player.config file. Basically...

image.png.6c20bebac6e3bcec3bacc6b0d61e58f9.png

This file here exists in the game's files. It dictates your health, stats, etc etc. It is necessary for the game to run.

image.png.965ed54779220ab5be55b7a9e2d67c15.png

This here, this part, it's trying to patch into this file to do some simple things every mod does. None of it is working, or succeeding. Considering Sexbound itself loads at a priority of -69, and is like, one of the earliest mods to patch into the player files, either your base game assets (Packed.pak) is damaged, or another mod is overloading it (overwriting the file during load times basically).

I might be mistaken on how patch files are handled, i'm just trying to apply normal logic on that end, but that sometimes doesn't apply with Starbound... But yeah, your basic player file is the cause of the issue, as it's being changed or corrupted by another mod, or a faulty game file.

Your solutions could be:
1) Verify integrity of the game files on Steam or re-download them from your source.

2) Remove any mods specifying that they change the player in some way.

Also, you have Sup's monster parts, which is include in Sup's overhaul mod, and instructed not to be installed alongside too. Same for the health bars.

1 hour ago, RagnaBlade said:

Please drag and drop the text file called Starbound from your storage foulder, found here: \Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\storage , if you want help, it will give full access to the log. so It will appear like this...

Well, they did attach, as a pastebin. I can work with that just the same.

3 hours ago, red3dred said:

Huh, it really looks like your vanilla forge is using the FU interface... I wonder where it went wrong.

So, lemme put this up first;
FU, is not only a massive mod that overhauls, touches and messes with things it honestly shouldn't, shoving a game-experience they want you to play, down your throat, and then complaining that you're using other mods to tailor that experience to your taste as a player...
... BUT... they also are constantly reinventing the wheel, messing with existing mechanics of their own and overhauling it, failing at it several times, bricking your planets, breaking UI's, making vanilla or modded items unobtainable, etc.

By subscribing to that mod, you are agreeing to that whole road of trials, and accepting their challenge. Things will break, in new and innovative ways, so much so you will wonder what the fuck is going on.

Wait, I still have FU installed? I thought I uninstalled that last year..... going to go through my mods both in the starbound foulder but also in the Steam workshop. Might be I'm using a race that's trying to pull from FU when I don't have it, causing the Anvil to fuck up 3 ways from sunday. I'll give everything a thorough examination to see what it might be. if you can see anything in my mod list that will help. though I feel as though it might lie in my storage that's causing the issue, a stored universe that used the FU. I wonder.... if you have any other suggestions Red, I'd be more than happy to hear them

1 hour ago, RagnaBlade said:

Wait, I still have FU installed? I thought I uninstalled that last year..... going to go through my mods both in the starbound foulder but also in the Steam workshop. Might be I'm using a race that's trying to pull from FU when I don't have it, causing the Anvil to fuck up 3 ways from sunday. I'll give everything a thorough examination to see what it might be. if you can see anything in my mod list that will help. though I feel as though it might lie in my storage that's causing the issue, a stored universe that used the FU. I wonder.... if you have any other suggestions Red, I'd be more than happy to hear them

Oh i'm just mentioning it, i don't think i've seen the logs, my bad. Lots of info goes into brain, DOOM fart remix comes out, sometimes.

However, these mods maybe of mention with this issue:
'Extended GUI'
'Starbound++'

Otherwise, yeah, i've read your mods, no big problem name caught my attention.