Help, the game keeps saying im impregnating my crewmates and they'll give birth in X days, but when that time passes nothing happens.

Am i missing something?

I can get my avatar pregnant and they'll give birth on time, but not my crewmates.

1 hour ago, uoy76e said:

Help, the game keeps saying im impregnating my crewmates and they'll give birth in X days, but when that time passes nothing happens.

Am i missing something?

I can get my avatar pregnant and they'll give birth on time, but not my crewmates.

okay so I had it set to OS time and to track only one pregnancy (which i assume caused the timer to reset every time i impregnated the actor).

Gonna see if this changes anything.

8 hours ago, uoy76e said:

okay so I had it set to OS time and to track only one pregnancy (which i assume caused the timer to reset every time i impregnated the actor).

Gonna see if this changes anything.

Everyone gave birth at once, the ship is a crowded mess.

2 hours ago, uoy76e said:

Everyone gave birth at once, the ship is a crowded mess.

LOL! Yep. The time of mass birthing has begun. That's why the timing mechanism switched, but they should give birth after x amount of real life days?

18 hours ago, Downloader3000 said:

with the addition of a nipple sprite, will there be a way to configure it for certain species such as novakids?

Nipples can be configure in the novakid.species.patch file in sexbound. I just never figured out what color they should be in conjunction with the different skin textures.

4 hours ago, TheTurnedStar said:

-snip-

EDIT: Reinstalled and something seems to have changed, it works now?? asdfg

installing the mod correctly tends to fix flagrant errors, yes

the log indicates you made the rookie mistake of trying to dump the contents of the mod into the root of the mods folder instead of actually installing as a mod

the game really doesn't like it when that happens

as long as the problem was resolved it's fine, just make sure to keep that in mind for the future

9 hours ago, ixtheinterloper said:

installing the mod correctly tends to fix flagrant errors, yes

the log indicates you made the rookie mistake of trying to dump the contents of the mod into the root of the mods folder instead of actually installing as a mod

the game really doesn't like it when that happens

as long as the problem was resolved it's fine, just make sure to keep that in mind for the future

For a flagrant error, it sure as hell worked the second time doing the same thing

Is there any way to change the rate of which parent species is birthed? For example, my race is human and I breed with another species (FreeForAll is enabled), but the birthed species matches only the parent that births them, and never the other one. I recall there being a chance to have one or the other before, but is it gone now?

In .../scripts/sexbound/override/player/pregnant.lua, line 87:

baby.birthOSTime = os.time() * 3600

This was probably meant to be:

baby.birthOSTime = os.time() + 3600

The latter schedules birth in one hour. The former schedules it in approximately 183,690 years.

While I'm already posting, might as well say: This mod is what has kept me coming back to Starbound all these years. It's always a pleasant surprise when I come back after a long hiatus to find that Sexbound has gotten even better. Thank you for your creativity and hard work.

@plekleple Please use notepad to edit the config files. They may not save correctly when using MS word. 

To double the speed, you would change value to be [1.0, 4.0] or higher values. Triple speed [2.0, 8.0]. Quadruple speed [4.0, 16.0]. Etc..

You are missing the left bracket in the config file above [

10 hours ago, Locuturus said:

@plekleple请使用记事本编辑配置文件。使用MS word时,它们可能无法正确保存。 

要使速度加倍,可以将值更改为[1.0,4.0]或更高的值。三倍速度[2.0,8.0]。四倍速度[4.0,16.0]。等等..

您在[

thank!!!

The API seems to be breaking the quickbar. Searching for other people with this problem comes up empty-handed, so I'd presume it's something with either me or my mod collection.

The thing is, quickbar works without Sexbound, 390 mods strong, but the moment it enters the fray the only thing the quickbar button pops up on click is the Manipulated UI (which only shows the standard upgrades menu as an option, not manipulator manipulator), so there's inevitably something not interacting properly with it.

Anyway, here's a collection link (link removed for privacy as it's no longer necessary. Toodles~!) if someone wants to help me suss out the problem. Thanks for any help/tips that can be given!

Ah, nevermind. Fixed it by removing Manipulated UI, which I didn't know was incompatible and unmaintained.

It's weird, though, because there aren't any issues normally. Something about Sexbound suddenly causes the two to butt heads in a noticeable fashion.

Not sure if that's worth any extra investigation (due to this effectively being user error) but there you have it.

Thanks! Now back to ironing out Freedom of Movement issues...

8 minutes ago, AstralSkies said:

Ah, nevermind. Fixed it by removing Manipulated UI, which I didn't know was incompatible and unmaintained.

It's weird, though, because there aren't any issues normally. Something about Sexbound suddenly causes the two to butt heads in a noticeable fashion.

Not sure if that's worth any extra investigation (due to this effectively being user error) but there you have it.

Thanks! Now back to ironing out Freedom of Movement issues...

No problem. I've taken a second look at it. It's set up and working correctly for me as well.

On 1/14/2021 at 6:37 AM, DefiledSaucer said:

The Apples of Discord and Discontent are two items I can't figure out the function of. Could anyone tell me their function? 

Please reference the FAQ section of Aphrodite's Bow mod. I've just updated it to answer your question as others will be wondering too.

Hello! Just downloaded this mod with a friend and she is loving it. Great work all of you! I just had a question on how to edit the .pak file. Sorry if you explain this alot. Just wondering if there is a program I need, or to unzip it, or just get the other file downloaded. Thanks for your time and hope you have a good night!