16 minutes ago, Hotspot999 said:

no we do not use lustbound we used
Sexbound 4.4.0
Sexbound Avali api
Avali Breastless

and we were wondering about that cause there is the radial with pink and blue so we were wondering how to do both blue

when you are having sex one actor is represented by red and the other is represented by blue, it has nothing to do with gender

it is meant to help visualize how the different positions will look, show who's outfit you are toggling on/off with the outer buttons and show how close the respective actor is to cumming

yes, it's basically only who is actor one, two or three no matter which sex they have. so my female char can be actor one, with a male actor two and she gets a strapon.

the sprites wil lshow my char with titties and strapon, the male without tits and with penis.

if i click the button for switch roles, the chars stay represented by the same, but take on different roles. same would be if they were both male or both female.

10 hours ago, meteo1337 said:

i brought this issue up before, but its still bugging me:

can you add an option for auto climax to only happen when a player isn't involved?

also what objects support 4 actors?

You can disable auto-climax entirely in the climax config, but there's no "If player is involved" setting.

And nope, third actor is more-so a proof of concept than a actual thing, so much so the artwork is mostly reused. Adding a 4th actor is hard, considering that not reusing more artwork, it'd take a while before getting anything that works.

can someone explain to me how the pregnancy mechanic works in depth cause i read how to change the time to be in game time and not real time yet nothing happens i seem to get stuck with the pregnancy status so either i missed something royally in the instructions or im a dingus and didnt set the time config thing right

10 minutes ago, Reena_Ribona said:

can someone explain to me how the pregnancy mechanic works in depth cause i read how to change the time to be in game time and not real time yet nothing happens i seem to get stuck with the pregnancy status so either i missed something royally in the instructions or im a dingus and didnt set the time config thing right

If the game config is broken then it probably breaks royally, but yeah;
You either set it to in-game or IRL, after those days are over, the NPC's will automatically give birth, while players will get a prompt about wanting to give birth.

IF you have Sexbound Tweaker, i recommend removing it as it does not work with versions 4.2+, and will probably cause more issues.

If you're not certain what the problem is, feel free to drop a starbound log file.

So, to better report issues, try providing a log file and a description of the issue.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

2 hours ago, red3dred said:

You either set it to in-game or IRL, after those days are over, the NPC's will automatically give birth, while players will get a prompt about wanting to give birth.

IF you have Sexbound Tweaker, i recommend removing it as it does not work with versions 4.2+, and will probably cause more issues.

If you're not certain what the problem is, feel free to drop a starbound log file.

quick question does the fact that i use a custom race (lucario cuz i love lucario) have anything to do with it possibly

Hello there, first thanks for that mod, second, is there a wiki / item list with information about the items itself? found so many things and dunno what they are used for.
Would be good to know if there is something like that :) have a great day

1 hour ago, Shu said:

Hello there, first thanks for that mod, second, is there a wiki / item list with information about the items itself? found so many things and dunno what they are used for.
Would be good to know if there is something like that :) have a great day

That's a difficult question. The information about Sexbound itself is straight forward and meant to be asked if uncertain, while any and all other Sexbound sub-mods are meant to describe their contents themselves. There was a wiki, but it also was discontinued for lack of contributions and contents, thus being not as useful as one would've hoped.

So yeah, if you have any curiosities feel free to ask. Me and other users may sometimes be a bit rough with our words, but we'll try to help.

On 11/10/2020 at 8:32 PM, red3dred said:

alright i may or may not found it i looked at the starbound log and it commennts on the pregnant config not being a mod so my question is have i been doing it wrong and that config isnt supposed to be in the mods folder or is something still fishy

2 hours ago, Reena_Ribona said:

alright i may or may not found it i looked at the starbound log and it commennts on the pregnant config not being a mod so my question is have i been doing it wrong and that config isnt supposed to be in the mods folder or is something still fishy

it has to look like this:

Starbound/mods/sexbound/*files*

every mod needs to be either a) a .pak file or b) contained within it's own folder

27 minutes ago, Reena_Ribona said:

new question the pregnancy config was easy to follow yes after figuring out ive placed the config wrong but i dont understand the futanari files i havent changed anything but i dont see anything to enable it 

in sexbound.config, line 172, "enable" : true, to activate it

and edit "sxb_plugin.futanari.config" for the specific settings (allowed races etc.)

26 minutes ago, SingleForLife said:

in sexbound.config, line 172, "enable" : true, to activate it

and edit "sxb_plugin.futanari.config" for the specific settings (allowed races etc.)

hmm i use notepad to edit the config and theres not 172 (10) lines so is it this line of text?

* Load Plugin - Futanari       */
      "futanari" : {
        "enable"  : false,

8 minutes ago, Sakura Rose said:

I drag and dropped it into mods and i cant launch, any ideas?

(PAK)

28 minutes ago, Sakura Rose said:

I use the right file, what happened?

Sigh, okay, let's go from the start. This:

So, to better report issues, try providing a log file and a description of the issue.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

If you want help, at least tell us more, and provide us with some information. The log provides everything we could ask for, and with no hint as to your mods folder, i currently can't even wager a guess. Do follow the instructions and provide a log, would you?

So, I've been having difficulty impregnating another player using the Lucario custom race (he was using a female when I was using a futa). I modified the fertility rate to 1.00 (which is 100% chance, I guess???) and still nothing. I'm really a big brainlet when doing stuff like this so I need help to find out what's causing this and how to fix it, if possible. I'll also post the config files I modified when I was trying to make it work.

sxb_plugin.futanari.config sxb_plugin.pregnant.config sexbound.config

7 hours ago, Jetstream Sam said:

So, I've been having difficulty impregnating another player using the Lucario custom race (he was using a female when I was using a futa). I modified the fertility rate to 1.00 (which is 100% chance, I guess???) and still nothing. I'm really a big brainlet when doing stuff like this so I need help to find out what's causing this and how to fix it, if possible. I'll also post the config files I modified when I was trying to make it work.

... well, so;
Without a log, i can't say if your Other mods are affecting it, and what to change, but here i already have a question:

How do you know your character is a futa, when the futa module is not enabled?
image.png.0e92a512ac033dd17cb7e0e462ae714b.png

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

... well, so;
Without a log, i can't say if your Other mods are affecting it, and what to change, but here i already have a question:

How do you know your character is a futa, when the futa module is not enabled?
image.png.0e92a512ac033dd17cb7e0e462ae714b.png

OH, I sent the fresh config files instead of the ones I modified inside of my mod folder. I apologize for any incovenience, but anyway, I managed to make pregnancy work after I installed the Aphrodite Bow and Alluring Toys mods which bothers me for one reason. What did I do wrong before I installed both of these mods that made the pregnancy and futanari not work as intended? I'll also post the actual modified config files plus my logs (after I installed these 2 mods because I lost the old ones).

sxb_plugin.futanari.config sxb_plugin.pregnant.config sexbound.config starbound.log.1 starbound.log

34 minutes ago, Jetstream Sam said:

OH, I sent the fresh config files instead of the ones I modified inside of my mod folder. I apologize for any incovenience, but anyway, I managed to make pregnancy work after I installed the Aphrodite Bow and Alluring Toys mods which bothers me for one reason. What did I do wrong before I installed both of these mods that made the pregnancy and futanari not work as intended? I'll also post the actual modified config files plus my logs (after I installed these 2 mods because I lost the old ones).

Alright, firstly in sexbound.config:

Spoiler

image.png.acecc5e5a9278777f6aeda72659489de.png

"Futanari" isn't necessary and shouldn't be here, uncertain of the side effects.

image.png.1433220afb5549bb1daeb749ef6146bb.png

"lucario" entry being in here twice might cause issues aswell. This is done inside the support mod, they patch their species name into this file.

image.png.2683b6fa95edf81f3237485bf1f18097.png

This is redundant as you can configure it better in the Futanari plugin config. This means "Only lucario females can be futanari".

image.png.454052a2ae7a7e60fa25296016367b8b.png

Again, same here, "Only player lucario females/futanari can get pregnant", which would cause some problems by itself, since Futanari is capitalized up there and not here.

Then on pregnant config we have:

Spoiler

image.png.dfa5bba78eb4e7c1bd077fe0349c99fa.png

Redundant again, they by default can impregnate the same species, and this only matters if "Compatible Mates" is enabled, which is not the case.

[Error] Exception caught loading asset: /sxb_plugin.pregnant.config, 
(AssetException) Could not read JSON asset /sxb_plugin.pregnant.config
Caused by: (JsonParsingException) Cannot parse json file: /sxb_plugin.pregnant.config
Caused by: (JsonParsingException) Error parsing json: bad string, should be '"' at 68:3

The previous log (Log.1) mentions an error exactly there. I guess you forgot the comma before?

And on Futanari, you've configured it to use the player ID's, which i cannot vouch works, haven't tested it myself, but heard it's not 100% reliable, mainly if you have Lustbound, which thankfully you don't, as that would be even more complicated;

Other than these things, reading through, everything should be working now. You put in some extra entries that honestly shouldn't cause issues, but you never know, with how much data this mod has. If you have any more issues, do feel free to ask for support.

1 hour ago, The Gorn Lord said:

Hello, I was wondering how possible it would be to have different fluid volumes for each race or even just a different amount just for the player to utilize during climax. I just started using this mod so I'm still new to the whole experience.

Volumes, i'd say aren't quite modifiable yet. Those are tied to the climax config, and are universal thus far, the only setting being passed down currently to the projectile is "whether to spawn liquids or not" and "what liquids to spawn".

Moving forward, i can see users will request the "color of the spurts" and also "volume, individual either per entity (Rolled on generation) or per species-x-gender", all of which should be pretty doable, as code that permits such functions already exists.