"loadRequirements": {
          "entityType": ["player"],
          "gender": ["female"],
          "name": [],
          "species": ["human"],
          "uniqueId": []
        }
      },

I did this and my player character is still not a futanari. Am I doing something wrong here? I hope I can fix this.

On 1/25/2021 at 9:04 PM, Raera said:

Just downloaded this mod along with a few others, namely terraphilia/kawaii/alluring/defeat/terato/aphrodite bow/nudity enhanced and from time to time i get invincible / no energy regen. Is there a mod that would conflict and cause this?

Edit: Managed to get futanari to work.

Unfortunately, it's a known bug that prevents the Defeat mod and its spinoffs from working properly.  I just posted a fix that makes it work for being defeated by NPCs (sometimes) over in the thread for the Defeat mod.

Does anyone know how i can go about adding more sound effects to sexbound? I already have a collection of sounds, I just want to make it so that sexbound doesn't just use one sound effect for thrusting, cumming and bed thuds. Do I just put the other sound effects in the appropriate folders and the mod will just take whatever sounds are in the folder or does it need to be specified somewhere?

On 2/8/2021 at 6:09 AM, Coalsack94 said:

I got stuck with a 6-day pregnancy. At least 10 in-game days have passed and nothing goes on. I tried changing the computer date to 6 days after and reseting the game and nothing.

If there a command to clear pregnancy/remove the modifier?

i cant help you with that issue but explain that pregnancy works with real time or that someone told me...
yeah a 6 day pregnancy will give birth in 6 real days later that occured. i think it even works when not playing because it should analyze the time transcurred from that event to other days.

if im wrong in something be free to correct it.

On 2/9/2021 at 5:56 PM, Heinos said:

i cant help you with that issue but explain that pregnancy works with real time or that someone told me...
yeah a 6 day pregnancy will give birth in 6 real days later that occured. i think it even works when not playing because it should analyze the time transcurred from that event to other days.

if im wrong in something be free to correct it.

Yeah.  By default, the pregnancy runs in realtime.  To change this, you have to use the zip file version of the mod, then open sxb_plugin.pregnant.config.  Look for "useOSTimeForPregnancies", and set it to false.  Directly afterward is some code that lets you set the number of trimesters of the pregnancy, as well as the minimum and maximum number of days for each trimester, if you want to shorten or lengthen pregnancies.

You can even change the change of pregnancy in this file, among other things.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this mod but I have two questions

1)how do i make my character a futa

2)no one can give birth for me for some reason, it worked for my character earlier but now whenever my character is pregnant the "give birth" message pops up repeatedly over and over again whenever I click "give birth now" and no npc spawns

can anyone help me with this?

10 hours ago, Sexymango69 said:

I love this mod but I have two questions

1)how do i make my character a futa

2)no one can give birth for me for some reason, it worked for my character earlier but now whenever my character is pregnant the "give birth" message pops up repeatedly over and over again whenever I click "give birth now" and no npc spawns

can anyone help me with this?

i think it can be done in the sxb logs... if not then there is a mod called lustbound that has a item called Hormones Patch that makes your character a cunt (dont know if that is what is called) or a futa and viceversa

7 hours ago, Heinos said:

i think it can be done in the sxb logs... if not then there is a mod called lustbound that has a item called Hormones Patch that makes your character a cunt (dont know if that is what is called) or a futa and viceversa

yeah i managed to figure out how to make my character a futa using the apple from the aphrodite's bow mod but im still having issues with characters giving birth

edit: the error seems to be

[03:16:50.162] [Info] Attempting Player Character normal birth...
[03:16:50.162] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/player/pregnant_tw..."]:10: attempt to call a nil value (method 'generateNPC')

edit 2: so i fixed it, since my character was a futa and futanari was disabled it seemed to mess everything up

however sexnodes are invisible now

i added a log, any and all help is appreciated

edit 3: tried reinsatlling some files and now im back to error 1 but this time enabling futanari didn't fix it

starbound.log

14 hours ago, Sexymango69 said:

yeah i managed to figure out how to make my character a futa using the apple from the aphrodite's bow mod but im still having issues with characters giving birth

edit: the error seems to be

[03:16:50.162] [Info] Attempting Player Character normal birth...
[03:16:50.162] [Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/player/pregnant_tw..."]:10: attempt to call a nil value (method 'generateNPC')

edit 2: so i fixed it, since my character was a futa and futanari was disabled it seemed to mess everything up

however sexnodes are invisible now

i added a log, any and all help is appreciated

edit 3: tried reinsatlling some files and now im back to error 1 but this time enabling futanari didn't fix it

starbound.log 19.56 kB · 0 downloads

well dont know to read much the log but im going to try i think...

Edit: there is so much recipes it could not load but... nothing i can see or identify.

also normally when a error like that happens normally i reinstall sexbound and try to configure it slowly to know what i messed