12 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

I was trying to make the mod recognize the blindfold slot (55) for a pair of glasses in game. I set unworn to create a blurry effect and worn to remove that blurry effect. But if it only affects DD blindfolds and not the blindfold slot, then it would make sense why the glasses in my game didn't do anything xD

Oh, very nice idea!  Good luck with that.

9 hours ago, legraf said:

Oh, very nice idea!  Good luck with that.

only way I could think of doing it is replacing the DD blindfold mesh with glasses, then potentially overriding the effect of being blindfolded with that of Disparity.

But I can't be bothered to do that, since I don't use DD

On 8/27/2020 at 3:02 AM, DremoraDream said:

if it only affects DD blindfolds and not the blindfold slot,

You could set the DD blindfold flag on the glasses and SLD will treat them as a blindfold, but they won't really be one because they don't have DD blindfold scripts.

That should do what you want.

On 8/26/2020 at 1:02 PM, DremoraDream said:

Ah okay.

I was trying to make the mod recognize the blindfold slot (55) for a pair of glasses in game. I set unworn to create a blurry effect and worn to remove that blurry effect. But if it only affects DD blindfolds and not the blindfold slot, then it would make sense why the glasses in my game didn't do anything xD

There is a mod for that

This may sound dumb but is it possible to set up SLD so that it can handle inflation and deflation for both Breasts and Belly? Like I have several mods that use those nodes. I cant get SLIF to work properly so I disabled it entirely and picked up SLD.~

Also for some reason when I loaded my save, my character was 2x larger in scale and the head was like a giant bobblehead. Anyone had this issue before and know how to fix it?
image.png.0604d15004a9fcc9cc3fc2599ded67cc.png

First of all, thanks for the mod! 

Just wanted to add after reading the quick start guide that you can just open the console and type setStage_SKIConfigManagerInstance 1 and it updates the MCM immediately, this is usually more reliable for me than waiting, saving/loading and waiting some more etc (got this from the SkyUI author a while back so I don't know if it's well known.) 

1 hour ago, firepunch1 said:

Just wanted to add after reading the quick start guide that you can just open the console and type setStage_SKIConfigManagerInstance 1 and it updates the MCM immediately, this is usually more reliable for me than waiting, saving/loading and waiting some more etc (got this from the SkyUI author a while back so I don't know if it's well known.) 

The thing with DD mods is that you still need to save and load at least once. Using the console command is not going to initialize DD when just entering LAL cell, must load game. Other than that there should never be MCM issues for any mod, at least i don't have... I don't use MCM kicker mod either.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

The thing with DD mods is that you still need to save and load at least once. 

I do this with all mods, often times that's not enough for the MCM to update though, usually have to wait real-time minutes or even half an hour later into my playthrough, that's where the command is handy.

So I've configured all the scales to my liking except for the rape chance one. I can't make sense of what they translate into %-wise during each of those minute checks. Rape chance goes to -400 and is by default capped at a total of 500, based on that I'm guessing 500 means 50% chance of occuring per minute and as a result a slider with -20 would be 2% extra chance etc. is that right?

11 hours ago, firepunch1 said:

So I've configured all the scales to my liking except for the rape chance one. I can't make sense of what they translate into %-wise during each of those minute checks. Rape chance goes to -400 and is by default capped at a total of 500, based on that I'm guessing 500 means 50% chance of occuring per minute and as a result a slider with -20 would be 2% extra chance etc. is that right?

Remember that positive and negative number matters. Value of 50 or 500 is rape prevention, or practically no rape. -50 probably means actually 50% per update tick, which frequency is set on other MCM tab... what you set it is up to you, 5 - 10 seconds?

On 9/2/2020 at 5:31 AM, Kingslayer101 said:

This may sound dumb but is it possible to set up SLD so that it can handle inflation and deflation for both Breasts and Belly? Like I have several mods that use those nodes. I cant get SLIF to work properly so I disabled it entirely and picked up SLD.~

Also for some reason when I loaded my save, my character was 2x larger in scale and the head was like a giant bobblehead. Anyone had this issue before and know how to fix it?

SLD doesn't change any nodes ... at least, not unless you use functionality in the Debug menu in the MCM to force node values.

SLD "handles" reading inflation and deflation for breasts, belly and butt, and can work with node values, morph values, or a combination of the two.

If you have bobble heads, it's probably something like Devious Training or Devious Body Alteration, which scales the neck node.

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Remember that positive and negative number matters. Value of 50 or 500 is rape prevention, or practically no rape. -50 probably means actually 50% per update tick, which frequency is set on other MCM tab... what you set it is up to you, 5 - 10 seconds?

I'm talking about rape chance going down to -400 on each slider but the total cap being at 500, either I made a typo in my post or I was being unclear but since I was talking about negatives I meant negative 500. I'm a bit skeptical -50 is 50% since each slider goes down to -400 while the other slides which operate on 1% per -1 go from 0 to -100, unless you're supposed to be able to add 400% rape chance on each slider in order to counteract very high rape avoidance..? I played a bit yesterday and could walk around town with a total of -60 rape chance from a couple of DD devices and thankfully didn't get raped every couple steps, which wouldn't  make sense or be at least very improbable if that was actually 60% chance.

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

This is correct ... almost ... in the the chance is not "per tick", it's calculated based on the time interval. As @firepunch1 notes, it is a chance PER MINUTE.

This is per real minute. Not game minutes. I thought configuring it in game minutes would have troublesome consequences when time rate changed.

Using real time makes it possible to tune your game so you have a certain frequency of rapes in your play.

There are edge cases where that calculation is less accurate, but basically it is exactly what it says in the tooltip.

So a value of -50 is 50% chance of rape in a minute. That's a high chance!

In practice, there is also a built-in/hardwired cooldown that means you won't see back-to-back rapes.

Internally, it's highly granular, so if you set a From - To range of 0.0 to 6.0 for boob size (for example) and a modifier of -5.0, you'll get a chance of 0.8333% per minute.

That means if the update interval is every 7 seconds, there will be a chance of close to 0.0972 per update.

As @Zaflis notes, positive values will be added in to create "rape prevention".

Personally, I use a +ve value for large belly sizes, so rapes are less common while heavily pregnant, which offsets the severe combat penalties I set for that.

42 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

SLD doesn't change any nodes ... at least, not unless you use functionality in the Debug menu in the MCM to force node values.

SLD "handles" reading inflation and deflation for breasts, belly and butt, and can work with node values, morph values, or a combination of the two.

If you have bobble heads, it's probably something like Devious Training or Devious Body Alteration, which scales the neck node.

The problem was in Niioverride, I was checking a setting forgot to change it back. I got SLIF working now but with Default Modus. I have no clue how to get it up with Morph Modus.

It might be that I'm being blind and if I am I'm sorry but I can't see anywhere that tells me if, when and why I would need the DD orgasm patch from the downloads section.

Seeing that it contains the same script as the hotfix file which one should I use? I am using DD so I am guessing I should have it but does it contain the fix in the hotfix?

Usually your mod description pages are flawless and I, and I'm sure many others, appreciate the extra effort you go to, to make it as easy for people to know what they need to get mods working as intended.

3 hours ago, NikkiW said:

It might be that I'm being blind and if I am I'm sorry but I can't see anywhere that tells me if, when and why I would need the DD orgasm patch from the downloads section.

Seeing that it contains the same script as the hotfix file which one should I use? I am using DD so I am guessing I should have it but does it contain the fix in the hotfix?

Usually your mod description pages are flawless and I, and I'm sure many others, appreciate the extra effort you go to, to make it as easy for people to know what they need to get mods working as intended.

Fair game if you want to wait to hear from the author but considering the hotfix was released 4 months after the other fix, is the exact same size in kB and overwrites the old file even if you had it installed prior (since they're the same file as you mentioned) it's pretty safe to assume you only need the newer one. I'm using only the newest one and I have had no issues so far with DD orgasms.  

14 hours ago, firepunch1 said:

Fair game if you want to wait to hear from the author but considering the hotfix was released 4 months after the other fix, is the exact same size in kB and overwrites the old file even if you had it installed prior (since they're the same file as you mentioned) it's pretty safe to assume you only need the newer one. I'm using only the newest one and I have had no issues so far with DD orgasms.  

Thank you x

19 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

so can I add positive effects after rape basically a dominance buff?

SLD doesn't have a way to tell if you raped someone else.

You could trigger it off sex ... generally.

The time since the PC raped someone could be added as an input, but isn't supported at the moment.

I never even tried to track that, but obviously the mechanics are very similar for implementing the reverse.

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

One thing I have noticed lately is that the Stagger, Trip, and fall debuff events can happen during a sex scene. 

They do pretty much every kind of scene check you could imagine, except in combat.

Come to think of it, I don't see this problem. Or never saw it yet.

When I finally do some updates on SLD...

I'll look to see if there's a SexLab-specific way to detect sexlab running ... that's something that a lot of mods would benefit from, and I don't think there's a trivial way to do it, but it may be possible to get the list of sexlab threads by one means or another.

Of course one way is to catch the scene events, which SLD is doing anyway.

A feature for modifiers based on during sex would be useful for SLSO.

Another thing is respecting the DHLP-Suspend events, which it might be trying to do, or might not. I need to check that.

That mechanism is currently broken, and requires frequent manual resets, but probably only impacts the rape mechanic.

4 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

They do pretty much every kind of scene check you could imagine, except in combat.

Come to think of it, I don't see this problem. Or never saw it yet.

When I finally do some updates on SLD...

I'll look to see if there's a SexLab-specific way to detect sexlab running ... that's something that a lot of mods would benefit from, and I don't think there's a trivial way to do it, but it may be possible to get the list of sexlab threads by one means or another.

Of course one way is to catch the scene events, which SLD is doing anyway.

A feature for modifiers based on during sex would be useful for SLSO.

Another thing is respecting the DHLP-Suspend events, which it might be trying to do, or might not. I need to check that.

That mechanism is currently broken, and requires frequent manual resets, but probably only impacts the rape mechanic.

I just started testing Peril, I wonder if that mod is not sending the DHLP-suspend...

Thanks