7 hours ago, hexenhaus said:

Can SLD read the MME lactacid pool?

It doesn't. It *could*, but it doesn't.

SLD doesn't do body scaling except in Debug menus, so it won't solve that problem for you anyway.

If SLD did continuous body scaling, the potential for problematic feedback loops would be ... high ... so I stayed away from that sort of functionality - it was certain to create problems for some confused users.

I would like to have some capability to do that sort of thing, but I have yet to see a way to implement it so it's genuinely useful.

Random "events" is one way, but then, should there be a cap for each event? How would you decide it?

Probabilities are inherently hard for users to configure, because you don't get instant feedback. You only know they're not what you wanted a good while after the fact. That doesn't mean I'll never do that, but in any case, I don't have the option to work on Skyrim just now.

Suggestions are, as ever, welcome :) 

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It doesn't. It *could*, but it doesn't.

SLD doesn't do body scaling except in Debug menus, so it won't solve that problem for you anyway.

If SLD did continuous body scaling, the potential for problematic feedback loops would be ... high ... so I stayed away from that sort of functionality - it was certain to create problems for some confused users.

I would like to have some capability to do that sort of thing, but I have yet to see a way to implement it so it's genuinely useful.

Random "events" is one way, but then, should there be a cap for each event? How would you decide it?

Probabilities are inherently hard for users to configure, because you don't get instant feedback. You only know they're not what you wanted a good while after the fact. That doesn't mean I'll never do that, but in any case, I don't have the option to work on Skyrim just now.

Suggestions are, as ever, welcome :) 

Thank you for the quick answer. Yeah I thought this was the case. Maybe I'll give Milk Addict another shot, while deactivating the ripping feature and such... but honestly all the addiction systems just get in the way - it is just another RND mod. I don't mind debuffs but becides my coffee I am not into any drug stuff ? and cannot relate to it. Immediate effects and consequences are much more fun; like using SL triggers to apply alcohol on orgasm (orgasmic bliss) which triggers SL Drunk approaches or Lactacid on oral scenes. On the other hand if MA would implement the "behind" scaling like MME does for breasts (base value, based on addiction + pool-size) - that woul be really cool... asking!

19 minutes ago, hexenhaus said:

On the other hand if MA would implement the "behind" scaling like MME does for breasts (base value, based on addiction + pool-size) - that woul be really cool... asking!

If I do a body scaling mod, it will be an alternative for EC+ that introduces some kind of Chaurus breeder / boodmaiden mechanics.

I'm waiting to see what happens with Parasites + Hormones and Chaurus Life though.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

If I do a body scaling mod, it will be an alternative for EC+ that introduces some kind of Chaurus breeder / boodmaiden mechanics.

I'm waiting to see what happens with Parasites + Hormones and Chaurus Life though.

Good idea, we need more (finished) pregnancy mods! I feel like all of DeepBlueFrog's mods have a great concept and are working - kind of - but are either unfinished or unpolished and wonky ?

Two feature related questions for you. Is it possible for wear and tear to support the mod Wear and Tear (2.08) as well as Apropos? And while I have zero idea if it would be either possible or just too complicated, is there a way to add a crawl event if the belly/breasts get too large?

Probably a dumb question, but I'd like to make sure: these effects apply exclusively to the player only, right? For instance if I set up something debilitating for Denial, I won't be accidentally crippling NPCs/followers who don't have sex?

10 hours ago, Buridan said:

Probably a dumb question, but I'd like to make sure: these effects apply exclusively to the player only, right? For instance if I set up something debilitating for Denial, I won't be accidentally crippling NPCs/followers who don't have sex?

Yes. What SLD does is waaaaay too costly to apply to all NPCs. It's all PC only.

Maybe one day there could be an option for followers or something. Not now.

10 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Two feature related questions for you. Is it possible for wear and tear to support the mod Wear and Tear (2.08) as well as Apropos? And while I have zero idea if it would be either possible or just too complicated, is there a way to add a crawl event if the belly/breasts get too large?

I did have intent to support Apropos Classic and possibly other W&T sources. vlkSexLife also has W&T for example.

I'm thinking now that I'd probably rather put the effort into a built-in W&T system, because I want a system that takes account of sex duration but doesn't distinguish Creature W&T from normal W&T.

Personally, I think the location being injured is what matters, not that it came from a creature, or a dremora.

But I like the small size of the W&T mod, so I might add it. It wouldn't take ages.

The boobs thing was been on my wish-list for ages... In some form.

The obstacles were:

a) I wasn't sure if I could use the animation due to permissions

b) I didn't want to implement it in a way that screwed up other mods performing animation overrides

c) Not sure how to interoperate with mods that already have crawling, like SD+ and DF.

Now I can alter DF to suit, half of (c) is gone, and I now know (a) is not an issue.

The problem is simply (b) doing it right.

I now know how to get the status from SD+ too.

I think probably forced crawl could occur two ways:

1) chance you can't get up for a while after falling over due to fall event, and must crawl.

2) threshold boob size that forces perma-crawl where you can stand only briefly before crawl kicks in again. Stand duration decreases as you exceed the threshold.

Crawling should unequip weapons and spells.

There's so much backlogged wish list for SLD it's not funny. Right now I need to stop wasting time on forums and get on to fix the pressing DF and SLAX bugs :) 

Spoiler

14 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I did have intent to support Apropos Classic and possibly other W&T sources. vlkSexLife also has W&T for example.

I'm thinking now that I'd probably rather put the effort into a built-in W&T system, because I want a system that takes account of sex duration but doesn't distinguish Creature W&T from normal W&T.

Personally, I think the location being injured is what matters, not that it came from a creature, or a dremora.

But I like the small size of the W&T mod, so I might add it. It wouldn't take ages.

The boobs thing was been on my wish-list for ages... In some form.

The obstacles were:

a) I wasn't sure if I could use the animation due to permissions

b) I didn't want to implement it in a way that screwed up other mods performing animation overrides

c) Not sure how to interoperate with mods that already have crawling, like SD+ and DF.

Now I can alter DF to suit, half of (c) is gone, and I now know (a) is not an issue.

The problem is simply (b) doing it right.

I now know how to get the status from SD+ too.

I think probably forced crawl could occur two ways:

1) chance you can't get up for a while after falling over due to fall event, and must crawl.

2) threshold boob size that forces perma-crawl where you can stand only briefly before crawl kicks in again. Stand duration decreases as you exceed the threshold.

Crawling should unequip weapons and spells.

There's so much backlogged wish list for SLD it's not funny. Right now I need to stop wasting time on forums and get on to fix the pressing DF and SLAX bugs :) 

Those were wishlist type requests, so I'm thrilled you might be either adding W&T or making your own. Apropos is just way more mod then I needed, which is why I like W&T/ Like you said, it's small and pretty lightweight.

I can see the crawling being a bit of a pain to implement, though it's nice to know most of the obstacles you thought were there are gone. Though I hope whenever you find time/inclination that belly size can also force crawling. Mostly because while I can (and do) set massive slowdown for an overly large belly, I'm just like...how is the PC even upright?

And considering I use both DF and SLAX as well, I'm hardly going to complain about you working on those instead! Honestly, thanks for sharing your work on mods that have become basically essential to my load order.

6 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Those were wishlist type requests, so I'm thrilled you might be either adding W&T or making your own. Apropos is just way more mod then I needed, which is why I like W&T/ Like you said, it's small and pretty lightweight.

One of the problems with Apropos 2 is that the exposed W&T levels are highly granular. You can't get at the internal detailed information because Apropos 2 doesn't expose it - it's kept as variables, not properties.

I asked the author if he would consider exposing this data, and he reacted poorly, and was very upset that I was looking at the internals of Apropos 2 in any way whatsoever. He basically accused me of stealth-patching and modifying Apropos behavior, which was - frankly - an outrageous suggestion. Anyone can see that SLD contains NO FILES that overwrite Apropos. Nor does SLD seek to change anything about how Apropos operates - it simply reads its W&T states. That Apropos 2 is extremely brittle, and if anything goes wrong it wrecks your game, means supporting it is a dead end. I don't consider its W&T safe to use now. Apropos Classic, though more often arbitrary in its assignment of damage, is more reliable.

I reported some mis-classifications of W&T damage-type in Apropos 2. I later found some more mis-classifications, but declined to report them as I do not want any further interaction with the author of Apropos. The one-time experience was decidedly unpleasant. Suffice to say that sometimes Apropos 2 will think you got creature or daedric damage when it was just regular sex. It's just another case of an over-complicated feature causing trouble. The only mods that would likely care about "daedric" damage are SD+ or Hormones, and they already have their own way to track it.

I can see that W&T has sufficiently granular data, even if it only applies its debuffs according to a very coarse scale. Whether I can access the granular data inside it is another matter.

W&T's resistance mechanic is a bit confusing though.

6 hours ago, Xiaron said:

I can see the crawling being a bit of a pain to implement

DF has a way of applying crawling that seems to work alright as far as DD is concerned, but I haven't tested how it interacts with Slaverun yet.

Slaverun itself definitely had problems with applying animation resets that broke DD, later patched by users.

The flaw DF crawling has, is that SD+ lets you change your stance at will, breaking items like the "crawl butt-plug" used in the crawl-in-town deal.

The follower will now punish you if you do that if you're enslaved. Not sure if it works for the deal though.

I guess the way to go is to put it in and see what breaks :) If I worry too much about incompatibilities in Skyrim mods I'll never do anything.

If SLD gets crawling, it will be up to the player to decide what causes it, because that's how SLD works.

The problem I face now is that the MCM UI is FULL. I can add only a few more effects, nowhere near what I want to add.

That means I have to rewrite the core MCM code for what might be the most complex MCM in any Skyrim mod :(  You can quibble about what mod should have that title, but it's at least a contender.

Dumping the dual column approach and making the column selection a drop-down would allow me to get double the modifiers on a page, but it's a big change.

I never thought it would be an issue when I just wanted to make a tiny mod to tweak how MME and EC+ debuffed you.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

I never thought it would be an issue when I just wanted to make a tiny mod to tweak how MME and EC+ debuffed you.

You thought you were adopting a cute puppy, but then you kept feeding it and now look how big it is!  ?  I'm glad that you did, though.  The ability to add affects like trip and fall when wearing different devices or clothing (or not wearing them) is powerful.  The first thing I did was dump Barefoot Realism, because all I really wanted was a stumble/trip mechanic when barefoot.

That's a pity about not being able to read all the data you need from Apropos 2.  I'm using it solely for W&T (I have the text stuff turned off).  I like that it has many stages and that it distinguishes normal and rough sex, with configurable values for wear and healing rate, but perhaps I should take a real look at SL W&T to see what all it offers. 

7 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

That's a pity about not being able to read all the data you need from Apropos 2.  I'm using it solely for W&T (I have the text stuff turned off).  I like that it has many stages and that it distinguishes normal and rough sex, with configurable values for wear and healing rate, but perhaps I should take a real look at SL W&T to see what all it offers. 

Apropos2 exposes 9 stages that you can see externally. This isn't ideal for scaling as an SLD input, because it jumps.

Meanwhile, internally, it has a much higher resolution for tracking damage.

W&T makes it clear it tracks on a nominal 0 to 100 scale, though you can "unlock" this to allow damage over 100. Presumably, if unlocked there is no practical limit.

It would have made more sense for W&T to allow you to set your own limit, instead of unlocking, but it's clearly one of those mods that got made, but the author didn't feel compelled to keep expanding and promoting it until it really got traction.

I think I looked at W&T during an early release, and never went back to it. I'm trying it now, and it's OK I think. It lacks the visual feedback that Apropos has.

I'd say it was a desire to make the visuals work nicely that led to Apropos splitting damage into different types. It makes sense in that context, but I don't think it should have muddied its interface with that so much, it should have been debug data only.

W&T has some stuff you can make to help mitigate damage. That crafty approach is a start, but it makes more sense for innkeepers to sell it. A starting-game prostitute will not have access to the ingredients in most cases.

On 4/12/2020 at 8:57 AM, hexenhaus said:

MME can show the lactacid pool visually by scaling the belly (and there are no options to tweak the belly scaling in MME), but I would like the visualize the pool by scaling the butt. I know that Milk addict has a lactacid-addiction butt scaling feature, but it is too complicated for my taste and I don' need the whole addiction system.

MME only recently added belly inflation from lactacid, but it's true there is no way to configure it.

As it's a new feature, it may still evolve.

Now I think about it, it's possible for SLD to read the NiOverride data directly, then exclude its own changes - were it to actually make any - so feedback loops could be avoided in that way. Something to think about.

20 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Oh that's right, I forgot about Apropos 2's visuals.  I'd miss that.  Ah, well.  Yeah it is a little buggy (I've noticed the mysteriously-appearing Daedric damage) but I guess I'll stick with it for now. 

It works sort of OK, as long as you never, ever, run the "test" or use the facility to change damage levels via the MCM.

If you do either of those things, it breaks completely and you never heal up.

In Classic, you can adjust manually, but the test is still broken.

Configuration of healing is incredibly non-intuitive due to its exponential nature. W&T has the edge there.

14 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

W&T makes it clear it tracks on a nominal 0 to 100 scale, though you can "unlock" this to allow damage over 100. Presumably, if unlocked there is no practical limit.

It would have made more sense for W&T to allow you to set your own limit, instead of unlocking, but it's clearly one of those mods that got made, but the author didn't feel compelled to keep expanding and promoting it until it really got traction.

I think I looked at W&T during an early release, and never went back to it. I'm trying it now, and it's OK I think. It lacks the visual feedback that Apropos has.

I'd say it was a desire to make the visuals work nicely that led to Apropos splitting damage into different types. It makes sense in that context, but I don't think it should have muddied its interface with that so much, it should have been debug data only.

W&T has some stuff you can make to help mitigate damage. That crafty approach is a start, but it makes more sense for innkeepers to sell it. A starting-game prostitute will not have access to the ingredients in most cases.

Yeah, the only real visual W&T has is the widget bars, which isn't bad but certainly plain. It's not really supported anymore either, but since it's been stable and does what I want, I haven't worried about it.

I actually had to look up the recipes to see what was required, because honestly I think I've only used them a handful of times. I flipped the plugs/gag from punishing to healing instead, since I use FHU, SLD and SL Survival which meant plugs had other consequences for use.

Sorry if this is already implemented and I just could not find it:

Would it be possible to allow MFG console to be integrated with this?
For example to set a certain emote and strengt for a certain type of debuff? (to not make things too complicated)

For example:

- Movement Debuff: Look down. 
Strengt 25% - Emote Strength 25% 

ofc configurable in MCM? 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, Im loving this mod so far but I have a couple questions! I'm trying to talk to an NPC and he is repeatedly saying the lines that I believe are for the group rape like "I know you wanted this" and "Shut the fuck up bitch". I can't actually access his normal dialogue, and it seems to only be a problem for this guy. Is this a bug or is there some way around this that I'm missing?

Also, in tes5edit I noticed a dialogue option to ask for a gangbang- "I really need a huge number of cocks in me". Is there any way to use this myself? Thank you! ?

3 hours ago, candibelle said:

Hi, Im loving this mod so far but I have a couple questions! I'm trying to talk to an NPC and he is repeatedly saying the lines that I believe are for the group rape like "I know you wanted this" and "Shut the fuck up bitch". I can't actually access his normal dialogue, and it seems to only be a problem for this guy. Is this a bug or is there some way around this that I'm missing?

The sex didn't end properly, leaving the NPCs in their aliases.

It's not my "fault" ... Skyrim just got stuck somehow ... either the mod event didn't fire, or for what ever reason it fired and was lost somehow, or -possibly- SLD failed during processing it, but I haven't seen any reason why that would happen.

I guess it's also possible there's a bug that means they don't get cleaned out in some case, but it seem usually they do.

The best way to get them out is to start another scene, and hope that does end properly.

When a new rape starts, new rapists will be put in those same aliases, bumping out the old ones.

Then, when rape ends, they should be cleaned out completely.

If you do a Reset of SLD, that might also get them out.

Save your settings to a numbered profile first, then Reset and load them back.

You might also try save game, then reload.

However, there's a bug(?) that results in non-application of effects on reload ... sometimes.

This can be fixed by using the debug button to remove all effects.

Doing that causes the effects to be reapplied and refreshed, which seems to solve the problem.

This problem occurs regardless of stuck scenes or anything; it's probably the main issue in SLD I'm aware of.

I plan to look into this, as I use SLD all the time, and it can be irritating, but I've had success with the workaround for now.

13 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

The sex didn't end properly, leaving the NPCs in their aliases.

It's not my "fault" ... Skyrim just got stuck somehow ... either the mod event didn't fire, or for what ever reason it fired and was lost somehow, or -possibly- SLD failed during processing it, but I haven't seen any reason why that would happen.

I guess it's also possible there's a bug that means they don't get cleaned out in some case, but it seem usually they do.

The best way to get them out is to start another scene, and hope that does end properly.

When a new rape starts, new rapists will be put in those same aliases, bumping out the old ones.

Then, when rape ends, they should be cleaned out completely.

If you do a Reset of SLD, that might also get them out.

Save your settings to a numbered profile first, then Reset and load them back.

You might also try save game, then reload.

However, there's a bug(?) that results in non-application of effects on reload ... sometimes.

This can be fixed by using the debug button to remove all effects.

Doing that causes the effects to be reapplied and refreshed, which seems to solve the problem.

This problem occurs regardless of stuck scenes or anything; it's probably the main issue in SLD I'm aware of.

I plan to look into this, as I use SLD all the time, and it can be irritating, but I've had success with the workaround for now.

Thank you, doing a few resets seemed to do the trick!

45 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

This slider starts with 0.05. But when i edit it, it only allows whole numbers such as 0 and 1. Even after setting slider resolution to "fine" you can't reach more than 0.1 accuracy.

Sounds like its open handler isn't being called. Perhaps it doesn't even have one?

Thanks for noticing.

Currently struggling in getting any consequences like trip, fall, weapon drop or rape to happen. I made the config from scratch to it with a new save and the saved slots were empty to begin with. Almost everything else seems to be working so i'm puzzled. Also i found these in _fwb_modifiers.psc:

tripRapeChance = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(mcm, keyTripRapeChance)
    tripRapeChance_x100 = (tripRapeChance As Int) * 100

fallRapeChance = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(mcm, keyFallRapeChance)
    fallRapeChance_x100 = (fallRapeChance As Int) * 100

Should multiply 100 before As Int, as is done elsewhere within the script.

At the end of papyrus:

Spoiler

[05/28/2020 - 07:00:45AM] Error: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Item 5 in container  (7E02A8B2)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Item 5 in container  (7E02A8B2)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line ?
[05/28/2020 - 07:00:45AM] Error: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Item 2 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Item 2 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line ?
[05/28/2020 - 07:03:43AM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [_fwb_mcm (0000502C)]._fwb_mcm.HandleWornSliderOpen() - "_fwb_mcm.psc" Line ?
    [_fwb_mcm (0000502C)]._fwb_mcm.OnOptionSliderOpen() - "_fwb_mcm.psc" Line ?
    [_fwb_mcm (0000502C)]._fwb_mcm.RequestSliderDialogData() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1F000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnSliderSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
[05/28/2020 - 07:03:47AM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [_fwb_mcm (0000502C)]._fwb_mcm.RequestSliderDialogData() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1F000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnSliderSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
[05/28/2020 - 07:03:48AM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[05/28/2020 - 07:03:55AM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[05/28/2020 - 07:05:58AM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[05/28/2020 - 07:06:03AM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[05/28/2020 - 07:06:54AM] Info: *Achievement 47 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[05/28/2020 - 07:06:54AM] Info: *Achievement 48 awarded - a winnar is you!*
[05/28/2020 - 07:09:07AM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[05/28/2020 - 07:09:13AM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[05/28/2020 - 07:09:31AM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[05/28/2020 - 07:09:47AM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:

Also i happened to note that "blindfold" category does not count for closed hoods. Also there's no category for hoods that have open eyes. I actually don't like the idea of hoods here, only things that matter is "are eyes blocked", "is mouth blocked", "is mouth blocked but open gag (panel included)". Those 3 (with better wording) covers all hoods and gags in the world.

Edit: I didn't realize to reset the mutex in Debug tab, can already see 1 fall animation.