I'll give the hotfix a shot when I snag some time. When it comes to care-factors, I have been reminded of late that Skyrim's level-up calculations are based on your EFFECTIVE skill level, rather than your actual one.

So like, I had it set up that Disparity would kill my Speechcraft skill and Carry Weight in relation to the pussy damage I was taking... oral damage nerfed magic, anal damage nerfed melee/physical combat, and pussy was "right in the treasure" as it were, so if I got raped, I had to pick which aspect I was willing to sacrifice to get past the dicking I was gonna take...

But I learned that with my speechcraft reduced to 0 to nerf my buy/sell prices when my pussy got trashed, it actually turned out to be a BENEFIT, because the rate at which my speechcraft started leveling went through the roof. XD Derp. I'm not sure there's a specific fix, it's just... funny to mention.

11 hours ago, Yuni said:

But I learned that with my speechcraft reduced to 0 to nerf my buy/sell prices when my pussy got trashed, it actually turned out to be a BENEFIT, because the rate at which my speechcraft started leveling went through the roof.

I played a lot of my current game with a max XP penalty from DiD, because DiD was busted that way.

After that, I retained the XP penalty anyway. I use SXP for experience, so the little I get from skill use is a kind of minor bonus.

Another approach is to disable XP altogether and combine with a "more skill trainers" mod. Then skill training is your main cash sink.

If you have DF too, levelling can be really hard :) 

I'm not sure whether cost to increase from skill trainers goes off actual or effective skill.

Clearly, it's a Skyrim bug that it uses effective skill for XP.

I'm loving this but I could use some guidance on how to set up a couple of things. I want to use SLD to replace Devious Training.

First, what kind of debuffs make sense for Bondage Boots? Speed, Carry weight, Stumbling? I'm curious as to actual values people are using.

Second, what kinds of debuffs make sense for collars? Again, actual values would help.

Now, I see familiarly is gone so I don't know how to set up a slave training scenario as in wearing bondage boots will first debuff and later buff? I appreciate any guidance!

12 hours ago, bubba999 said:

I'm loving this but I could use some guidance on how to set up a couple of things. I want to use SLD to replace Devious Training.

First, what kind of debuffs make sense for Bondage Boots? Speed, Carry weight, Stumbling? I'm curious as to actual values people are using.

Second, what kinds of debuffs make sense for collars? Again, actual values would help.

Now, I see familiarly is gone so I don't know how to set up a slave training scenario as in wearing bondage boots will first debuff and later buff? I appreciate any guidance!

"Worn total time" and "(Unworn) Worn total time" are the Modes you want, It ticks up while wearing the devices and ticks down while not wearing them.

While wearing them Worn total time is the current value and (Unworn) is 0; and when not wearing them (Unworn) is the current value and Worn is 0.

So in Worn total time, you want to set Debuff From to the point you want it to stop debuffing the player, and To to the point you want the debuffs to start dropping, then for Buffs set From to the point you want to start seeing buffs, and To to when you want the buffs to be maxed.

As for (Unworn) Worn total time, you set Debuff From to the point you want to be debuffed for not wearing the device (if you want that) and To to the point you want bufs for not wearing them to be maxed.

A good? very long training time could be:

Worn Debuff, from 200 to 30

Worn Buff, from 200 to 300

(Unworn) Debuff, from 100 to 300

This way when you first start wearing the devices you are much better off not doing so.

After 30 days cumulatively wearing them the debuffs start reducing in severity.

After 100 days you start being punished for not wearing them. 

After 200 days you gain some benefits from wearing them and the punishments for not wearing them are getting somewhat severe.

After 300 days the benefits are maxed while wearing them but the punishments for not wearing them are also maxed.

And you can untrain yourself in devices as well, you can change how quickly the untraining goes by changing Worn time decay in the Events Details page. (looks like you can only make untraining faster or never happen, not slower than default not sure how slow the default rate is though)

As for what specific (de)buffs to use and how severe to make those I'm not sure what is best.

For boots things that could make sense are: Move Speed, Carry weight, Sneak, and Stumble/Trip/Fall

• I wouldn't set Move Speed below -50, and would probably not go below -30 for just boots.
  • Carry weight probably -50 to -100 for the maximum debuff, how severe that goes depends on how punishing you want it to be.
  • Sneak probably -40 at max debuff clacky boots make a lot of noise. (I would probably also set a Worn Time (from 0 to 0 i.e. always active) debuff on boots maybe take that debuff from the -40, or let it stack if you want to be really punishing at new boots, so that when you stop being debuffed from total time there is still a debuff for wearing them)
  • Stumble/Trip/Fall are really hard to say specifically, -40/-30/-25 maybe? I don't know exactly how those values work because they can be much lower than 100 so it isn't a straight percentage I think.

I don't know what to do with collars, stamina rate maybe (hard to catch your breath with the collar on your throat?) anything else would have to be roleplay things and specific to your story.

I would also use Stamina rate on corsets, and set corsets to a higher debuff than collars.

There is also Addiction/Withdrawal modes that could be used to determine training speed and they use more than just time wearing the devices to do so. Probably better on "arousal" devices like chastity, plugs, or piercings; than more "detrimental" devices like boots, gloves, or corsets; and I would have nothing or minor debuffs on more "decorative" devices like cuffs, collars, or suits; and you probably don't need additional debuffs for "binding" devices like armbinders/yokes, extreme hobble dresses/legbinders, or mittens.

Thank you Tenri. I'll have to play around some more!

So I tried setting it up that way and what usually happened is that instead of the full debuff it would do it based on time.

What I want to do is set up Bondage Boots for an initial full debuff of Speed -25 and Carryweight -25. That I can do. It's the "gradually" getting better and less debuff that I can't get to work. I''ll keep fiddling around.

Ya know. Allowing arousal changes as an effect from conditions allows for some exotic, specific kinks.

Like anal destruction. If someone really likes getting their ass wrecked, they could have high anal wear/tear values raise their arousal much faster. Etc.

On 8/28/2019 at 5:25 AM, DayTri said:

Lupine, I am making a mod (testing now, just need to make MCM) that:

- increases SLSO enjoyment bases on partner SOS size

- adds SLSO enjoyment for partners who have made player orgasm a lot before (tracked through faction) for "addiction" to specific partners

- Gives bonus enjoyment based on relationship rank of partner

How much of this is covered by SLAX already, and will SLAX need me to rewrite my mod? Mainly I ask because I am using functions Ed added to SLA, so I would need to edit if SLAX doesn't add that function as well

OMG DayTri! That sounds EXACTLY what I have been looking for in a mod that directly compliments SLSO! WOW! How goes progress?

7 hours ago, jpee1965 said:
On 8/28/2019 at 8:25 PM, DayTri said:

Lupine, I am making a mod (testing now, just need to make MCM) that:

- increases SLSO enjoyment bases on partner SOS size

- adds SLSO enjoyment for partners who have made player orgasm a lot before (tracked through faction) for "addiction" to specific partners

- Gives bonus enjoyment based on relationship rank of partner

How much of this is covered by SLAX already, and will SLAX need me to rewrite my mod? Mainly I ask because I am using functions Ed added to SLA, so I would need to edit if SLAX doesn't add that function as well

OMG DayTri! That sounds EXACTLY what I have been looking for in a mod that directly compliments SLSO! WOW! How goes progress?

I'm not moving very fast. In fact, spent last week playing Trials in Tainted Space and not coding at all apart from that tiny patch :) 

I'm in the middle of something with DF.

After that I intend to do something to SLD, which I think will move quite rapidly.

And then ... I'll do an iteration on SLAX.

I'm not stopping anyone making a SLSO mod (or mod that patches the SLAX SLSO integration) but it will ultimately be sort of redundant.

11 hours ago, Yuni said:

Ya know. Allowing arousal changes as an effect from conditions allows for some exotic, specific kinks.

Like anal destruction. If someone really likes getting their ass wrecked, they could have high anal wear/tear values raise their arousal much faster. Etc.

That's right.

Initially I was wary of making it easy for players to create feedback loops they'd complain about.

I think there are a few ways to approach it...

• A min arousal (you can't drop below that floor, no matter what). Works well in CoC/TiTS.
  • Modifying time-rate based gains in SLAX.
  • Periodically generating exposure events (SLA compatible).

Hey,

I m still in the process of fully exploring your mod, and I am already in awe, lol.

Really so very nice.

I now wonder if you could expand this mod to managing DD effects and maybe even expand them for ZAZ furniture?

So for example SLD could apply not only trip effects for boots, but also electric shock chance for DDs and ZAZ furniture (when in furniture)

And vibrating effects.

DD is very... restrictive (lol) in how you can handle effects. and no mod handles zaz furniture yet. 

+stuff like reduced regeneration, health dmg etc. for beeing bound in DD or ZAZ furns.

And in general: does SLD recognize Zaz items? Or only DD? 

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

Hey,

I m still in the process of fully exploring your mod, and I am already in awe, lol.

Really so very nice.

I now wonder if you could expand this mod to managing DD effects and maybe even expand them for ZAZ furniture?

While I don't mind the idea on the surface, bear in mind that generating a hard requirement for DD will make a lot of users upset. I like the framework myself, but the SHEER amount of animations included by DD Expansion and Integration now crowds out the use of many animation packs altogether. Some users don't use DD due to this bloat, and will get annoyed if they lose access to Disparity by it being a hard requirement. Just good to keep in mind.

On 6/9/2019 at 6:43 PM, Lupine00 said:

Ah, here comes the scope creep...

High heeled armors... 

I'm guessing you mean those that have no special keyword on them at all?

There's been some talk about this on the Spank that Ass forum, though it's over now.

I hinted that I do intend to support this sort of thing. It's a question of timing, and what represents a good chunk of work to polish and release.

I think to support this, and maybe sexy armor, and so on, I'd need to:

1) add some new ITEM types to the list, and then,

2) add a page where you can assign worn armors to those types.

(1) is not a big task, but (2) would delay the release quite a bit.

Simply to fit those menus in the MCM would mean I have to consolidate all the node items to make more space (though this is something inevitable).

And though it's not a complex menu to write, it all adds up.

A half-way house would be to add ITEM types to reflect the Babo keywords.

However, I'm in two minds about supporting the Babo keywords.

Firstly, I don't think they are well-defined in meaning.

Secondly, I don't like that they are basically a teaser to try and get you to pay for content. While the free-to-play Babo mods make some light use of those keywords, they're mainly for BaboDialogue, which is a profit centre. Don't get me wrong, I don't object to Babo doing that, but it doesn't mean I want to make SLD into a marketing tool for it either.

But, in their favour, they exist, some people already use them, and they could be used.

So, the balance of the argument...

Unless there's a sudden demand from users (and TBH, I don't see much chance of it), I'm not going to support them, but I will leave the door open.

I like the idea that you could become addicted to, or get benefits from wearing sexy armors. It gives a reason to wear them when they might also cause problems, like unwanted attention.

So, I will add ITEM types for:

• Killer Heels - use for any heels you think are high enough to count
  • Sexy Apparel - use on any clothes that look alluring
  • Slooty Apparel - use on clothes that attract the wrong kind of attention, whore outfits, slave clothes, bondage-lite gear, etc.
  • Naked Apparel - for clothes that are more naked than naked.

Both Slooty Apparel and Naked Apparel are intended as kinds of items you might tag as naked in SLA, but you also might not tag Slooty Apparel, if you have naked as a crime in SL Adventures or DCL. It's intentionally in a grey area, while the others are clear-cut.

But ... only naked apparel will be detected to start with (using the SLA armor=naked list).

And I won't put any of this in the forthcoming beta, as I don't want to delay it.

However, it may be in the release after that, which will hopefully also be the RC.

Or I might hold it back for a point release. This has a cost, but also means that there's no impact on getting out a properly finished release.

I will then add the other detection options in a point release, which will allow me to add menus to create lists of these item types.

I may (or may not) add an option to treat Babo keywords as another way to detect these item types.

First off Lupine, I had to fire up Skyrim again after about a year and a half when I saw Disparity. Fantastic mod. 

With regards to the quoted text, is there any update on how Sexy / Slooty apparel is defined? Is there a way I can go in and edit which items are defined as what?

Also, while I'm here, are there any plans to implement body modification (e.g. weight slider or similar) as a buff / debuff? I was surprised that that isn't an option given how detailed Disparity is, but perhaps it runs into causality issues? (e.g. arousal high -> increase weight -> some other effect)

Thanks again for this fantastic mod :)

On 11/11/2019 at 7:56 PM, jpee1965 said:

It exists, but it's pretty bad. I tried rewriting it a few times but I can't get it to a place where it works well. Basically the effects are so small that they're unnoticeable, or so big that it's stupid. I have not played Skyrim in a while now so I haven't been able to do much play testing.

13 hours ago, Yuni said:

While I don't mind the idea on the surface, bear in mind that generating a hard requirement for DD will make a lot of users upset. I like the framework myself, but the SHEER amount of animations included by DD Expansion and Integration now crowds out the use of many animation packs altogether. Some users don't use DD due to this bloat, and will get annoyed if they lose access to Disparity by it being a hard requirement. Just good to keep in mind.

I dont understand how this might require a hard dependency for DD?

This mod changes alot of stuff from other mods, basically rips them of their function and only uses them as mere stat providers.

And it does not need any of these mods as hard dependency.

I thought it would only be logical to also strip DDs of their function and make them controlable by SLD. While zaz furnitures have just no function at all right now and sorely miss one.

Hell, it might even be possible to give functions to all furnitures, like stamina regeneration when on a chair, health regeneration when laying on bed etc. 

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

I dont understand how this might require a hard dependency for DD?

This mod changes alot of stuff from other mods, basically rips them of their function and only uses them as mere stat providers.

And it does not need any of these mods as hard dependency.

SLD already does a lot with DD, and there is no hard dependency.

There won't ever be a hard dependency. There was one originally in the early releases and I cleaned it up. I won't let it back in...

Except maybe by accident :) In which case I'll remove it again.

13 hours ago, cruseyd said:

With regards to the quoted text, is there any update on how Sexy / Slooty apparel is defined? Is there a way I can go in and edit which items are defined as what?

Yes.

Install SLAX.

It will let you set the high heels property on footwear if you want.

The SLAX forum has more info.

You can find the option for it in SLD in the Worn Items drop-down.

IIRC, clothes that are effectively naked (in SLAX) are treated as naked in SLD.

SLD also supports some other outfit types, but not bikini, but I regret leaving that out now.

I've been trying (and failing) to compile any scripts from any mods when i went through my folder structure in MO2. SL Disparity is the only mod which has Scripts\Sources\ structure. All others use Scripts\Source\. As far as i know, they all need to be in same folder to be found by CK or papyrys compiler.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I've been trying (and failing) to compile any scripts from any mods when i went through my folder structure in MO2. SL Disparity is the only mod which has Scripts\Sources\ structure. All others use Scripts\Source\. As far as i know, they all need to be in same folder to be found by CK or papyrys compiler.

It's simply a typo in the distribution.

When I make a release, I have to build up all the folder structure for the mod.

At some point, back in the mists of time, I typed an extra 's'.

As it made no difference to the function of the mod, and anyone that wants to build the sources can easily fix the issue, it's a trivial issue.

It's been mentioned before, but as I haven't made a full release since it was pointed out, I haven't fixed it.

Just move the files to the correct location.

Recompiled the SKSE plugin for SSE

Haven't tested it yet beyond making sure the game starts, so use at your own risk.

Archive file also includes converted animations and _fwb_modifiers.pex recompiled to work with SKEE. Install the main file, then my file. Don't install the hotfix, it will override _fwb_modifiers.pex and prevent the mod from detecting SKEE.

SL Disparity SE.zip

13 hours ago, Fish0 said:

Recompiled the SKSE plugin for SSE

I'm curious how you did that.

Did you decompile it? If so, what with?

Or re-implement it from scratch?

There are plugins I'd like to see the inner workings of, but no source is available.

Hey, I just wanted to say I thank you so much for the awesome mod you made. I'm using SexLab Disparity wth FHU and it grants me some fun gameplay.

One thing I'd like to suggest, though, is adding something like "reverse progression" on buffs and debuffs. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the buffs and debuffs only grow from small to large. Maybe if I can get the scale down to -100% I can simulate something like, say, the buffs is stronger when your belly is empty but you lose it as you get inflated.

I'd like to tweak the script myself but I am not really good at tweaking codes and my desktop spits out error whenever I attempt to compile anything. So that was just my food for a thought. Appreciate for the mod!

20 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I'm curious how you did that.

Did you decompile it? If so, what with?

Or re-implement it from scratch?

There are plugins I'd like to see the inner workings of, but no source is available.

I took the source files you included in the main download and changed them to use the SKSE64 headers. I attached the source so you can see exactly what I did.

_fw_plugin.7z

3 hours ago, Fish0 said:

I took the source files you included in the main download and changed them to use the SKSE64 headers. I attached the source so you can see exactly what I did.

That will be handy. Especially if it turns out that I was a bit slack at updating the source files for the plugin for the release...

Then I can just copy your header refs to make my latest build in 64-bit.

I really can't remember if I updated that source zip properly for the release or not. It might be a bit stale, or might not.