Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

3 hours ago, s520864 said:

Can i just use CBPC instead of SMP, or is SMP mandatory for collisions?

I didn't know CBPC has collisions.

7 hours ago, XenonS3 said:

Yo, for the latest versions (plural) of this mod, canine races sometimes (like completely random but about 1/3 of the time) have their schlongs rotated sideways to the left (which means it clips through their fur).

I have no idea what might cause this, but i pinpointed it down to ABC and eversince i reverted to an older version, its fixed.

Extremely weird.

There is nothing else in my load order that modifies canine races except for good old MNC SLAL v12...

Cheers

Update: Problem exists ever since your 1.1V update where you changed the canine meshes. 1.0 works perfectly. 1.1 introduced this problem.

Update2: Screenshot

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot27395.jpg

I have been reported the same issue here. I am figuring it out.

7 hours ago, s520864 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23665
Would the ABC meshes work with a mod like this and other like them? Also do you think it would not function properly with the current SLAL animations for ABC?
@factoryclose

No those types of mod that alter creatures' skeletones can't be compatible. Every animator currently make their animations based on this, which means you don't have to worry about it,

On 9/11/2019 at 7:28 PM, Jajajajajajajajajaja334343 said:

Giant's cause my game to CTD. Any way to fix this?

I think I figured this one out, because the same thing was happening to me, and it doesn't actually have anything to do with ABC. Try disabling hdtHighHeel.esm in your plugins if you have it and aren't actually using HDT high heels, because that's what was causing my CTD. Disabling it immediately fixed the problem. I think it's because one of the physics frameworks included the plugin, but not the .dll to actually take advantage of it, so the system gets confused. Having the correct .dll installed alongside this plugin does not cause the Giant CTD.

So, after coming back to this mod i was wondering if there are HDT files (or settings) for CBBE (Curvy).

As the description states there are some for UUNP and COSIO but i don't use em.

I'm currently on CBBE with HDT-SMP and CBPC. That enough for the mod to work properly?

Thank you for any answer

On 9/14/2019 at 5:25 AM, AnInsaneMoose said:

I know this issue has been brought up before, but i cant get anything to work for me.

Werewolves are crashing the game as soon as they show up anywhere. Ive seen thing saying to delete files and such, but what files exactly do i have to delete for werewolves to not cause CTDs?

You're probably using SOS, and they have their own SOS Werewolf. As mentioned in this mod description, it is not compatible. You should go to the MCM of More Nasty Critters and set your Werewolf to use MCN meshes.

So I have currently CBBE, CBBE SMP, XPMSE, MNC, SOS, SKSE.

My question is, What overwrites what?

Also does this mod allow the creature's parts to move around or does it just add collision during sex scenes? Currently the creature's parts are just static when they are aroused. No HDT movement while they walk around.

Also on SE verison

Excuse me I have a problem. when trying the troll animations, the troll's "Richard" (you know, dick) ends up disembodied and floats in the center of the sex act. On Special Edition I tried to reinstall and update every required mod there is and still "Richard" seems to be stuck in a T pose. the rest of the animation plays out but with the troll dickless.

If this issue is already reported, I apologize.

2 hours ago, mcnv said:

Excuse me I have a problem. when trying the troll animations, the troll's "Richard" (you know, dick) ends up disembodied and floats in the center of the sex act. On Special Edition I tried to reinstall and update every required mod there is and still "Richard" seems to be stuck in a T pose. the rest of the animation plays out but with the troll dickless.

I also have several animals that have hovering dicks that don't move during sex.  So far, foxes, wolves, and trolls.  Wolf dicks are also turned sideways like another person mentioned in this thread a few days ago.  Bear dicks have no collision anymore.  I was using ABC LE .961 and everything worked perfectly with that.  Now I am finding lots of animals who's dicks don't work right.

1 hour ago, tsnootch said:

I also have several animals that have hovering dicks that don't move during sex.  So far, foxes, wolves, and trolls.  Wolf dicks are also turned sideways like another person mentioned in this thread a few days ago.  Bear dicks have no collision anymore.  I was using ABC LE .961 and everything worked perfectly with that.  Now I am finding lots of animals who's dicks don't work right.

I didn't make a hdt collision for bears yet. The sideway dick from Billyy motions is clueless. Billyy is on his job to fix it. Trolls worked fine for me. Which troll motions are you talking about? Every motion or specific motions? LE? SE?

7 hours ago, tsnootch said:

9 hours ago, mcnv said:

Floating dicks generally means ABC's skeleton is being replaced by another mod.  The dicks are attached to modified bones in the skeleton - so if those bones don't exist the dick will just float in place.  Make sure *nothing* is replacing the ABC skeleton, including stuff like XPMSE.  XPMSE includes a whole bunch of creature skeletons, so make sure ABC overwrites them (it won't overwrite the human skeleton, which is the important part of that mod).

On 9/15/2019 at 6:21 PM, IHAX said:

So I have currently CBBE, CBBE SMP, XPMSE, MNC, SOS, SKSE.

My question is, What overwrites what?

Also does this mod allow the creature's parts to move around or does it just add collision during sex scenes? Currently the creature's parts are just static when they are aroused. No HDT movement while they walk around.

Also on SE verison

I can't speak to SMP, but generally just let ABC overwrite everything.  It should replace the skeletons/meshes ect of the creatures that have been updated and leave other things alone.

The *main* thing this mod does is lets animators hand-animate creature parts in sexlab scenes.  You need specific animations to take advantage of this, other animations will work as they always have with static parts (See the packs of Baka/Billy/Anub and some others).  It does also add collisions to them that can interact with HDT-enabled bodies.  It does *not* enable jiggle physics for the bits, so you wont see bouncing dongs while the critters are aroused and walking around.

On 9/9/2019 at 10:14 PM, factoryclose said:

I have been reported the same issue here. I am figuring it out.

7 hours ago, factoryclose said:

The sideway dick from Billyy motions is clueless.

i found the cause:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76713-billyys-slal-animations-2019-8-31/page/102/?tab=comments#comment-2752297

I have both HDT-SMP and CBPC installed so I can use CBPC for body physics and the creature animations using ABC still animate correctly. The problem is I'm not getting vaginal collisions with beast schlongs, only the human schlongs. Is there a way I can have both vaginal collisions without using HDT-SMP for body physics? Using HDT-SMP for body physics makes my fps drop to unplayable levels. I'm using UUNP.

Hi,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but is there a way to edit the xml of an SE HDT-SMP body or the schlongs of the beasts to make the vagina open wider? The attached picture is a riekling, for example (as in, not too big) but it still doesn't open that large. I've been using  ousnius's HDT-SMP CBBE that was released just yesterday.

PS You do fantastic work. I'm in awe of all the effort you put into your mods. Thank you so much for your dedication

20190917011938_1.jpg