Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

You can use the pe bodies that have ok collision but to get scaling shapes to work instead of a bunch of pe made xml shapes that do not scale you want a good smp body with all shapes inside the nif as well as a xml for all the collision shapes. Smp xml is so easy to learn anyone can do it. Pe xml needs jff to even begin to figure it out. Again pe is not that much harder than smp if you use the just for fun tool. Best pe body I have seen out there now is hands down the 

scivirus clams body.  For smp you want the full smp body for test 2.75 body. It's hard to find but has the xml,s as well as the shapes for collision.  It has the modified smp pe so you can use both at same time. All most everyone is probably using both now. If you have a working smp outfit and use pe then your already using both smp and pe any way. 

Just wanted to mention - the addition of extra physics collisions to key critter parts is an awesome unexpected upgrade to this package.  The werewolf in particular is great, especially with your werewolf hunting animation.  Boob+tongue physics are not something I realized I needed in Skyrim.

This is using Bazinga's Naturalistic HDT on a UUNP character.

1 hour ago, shaidien said:

No idea but why use that at all. Just use smp pe together as it will cover everything and let you use almost every outfit mod out there. 

But most of the outfit on Nexus use CBBE physics. Some use SMP for clothes movement like cape or skirt but the breast and butt bounce is usually CBP

Cbp? Are you talking about a old physics or is it new.  See I know of 3 types. The first cant rember name think it's what you talking about was just a trick in idle animations I think. I got into it more when pe started and now we have smp by far hands down the best one out of them all. Just delete all the crap on the nifs and use OS to weight paint the latest skeleton on it and then in OS make new shapes by highlighting the arias you want collision like boobs but arms belly legs or thighs.  Basicly the fatty spots and keep in mind you want left and right boobs as well as the ass cheeks so in the xml you can keep them from bleeding into the other sides. You will want to copy all bone node weights that are in these shapes and after you fix it up in nifscope. You need to get rid of texture info as well as turning the shape static.  This let's it scale with sliders and are the very shapes that the collision info is derived from. It let's the hands move boobs things like that. So unless I understand you wrong you must put that dinosaur away lol. Inless your computer just cant run eather of the other physics. Or inless this is something new or even just called by a acranim I never heard before.

On 9/7/2019 at 7:44 AM, assassin394 said:

I'm talking about this one.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224

I know how to setup HDT SMP. My only question is SMP body will work with CBBE physics outfit or not? As you see 90% outfits mod on Nexus use CBBE SE Physics. Very few use SMP. If going full SMP mean losing bounce on these outfit then I'm not going to do it. 

The HDT SMP also works for non SMP stuff, like the "90% of the outfits" you mentioned. You can also use both, CBPC for body & SMP for clothes, read the second sticky comment on CBPC from Nexus.

On 9/7/2019 at 4:13 AM, shaidien said:

You can use the pe bodies that have ok collision but to get scaling shapes to work instead of a bunch of pe made xml shapes that do not scale you want a good smp body with all shapes inside the nif as well as a xml for all the collision shapes. Smp xml is so easy to learn anyone can do it. Pe xml needs jff to even begin to figure it out. Again pe is not that much harder than smp if you use the just for fun tool. Best pe body I have seen out there now is hands down the 

scivirus clams body.  For smp you want the full smp body for test 2.75 body. It's hard to find but has the xml,s as well as the shapes for collision.  It has the modified smp pe so you can use both at same time. All most everyone is probably using both now. If you have a working smp outfit and use pe then your already using both smp and pe any way. 

I have cosio + Pe setup and i have few outfits that also has some SMP parts included. So can i have SMP installed for the clothing only together with the cosio +Pe?

18 hours ago, Camila said:

The HDT SMP also works for non SMP stuff, like the "90% of the outfits" you mentioned. You can also use both, CBPC for body & SMP for clothes, read the second sticky comment on CBPC from Nexus.

Yes. I'm curently use both HDT SPM and CBPC . But problem is creature collision from ABC doesn't work. I kindal like CBPC because its easy to config use SINful CBP config. 

1 minute ago, assassin394 said:

Yes. I'm curently use both HDT SPM and CBPC . But problem is creature collision from ABC doesn't work. I kindal like CBPC because its easy to config use SINful CBP config. 

I wrote it down but currently only trolls have collision meshes. So other creatures might not work for your setting. I am working on it.

1 hour ago, factoryclose said:

I wrote it down but currently only trolls have collision meshes. So other creatures might not work for your setting. I am working on it.

Sorry I don't know much about advanced modding. So am I getting this right? Only creature with collision meshes will work with CBPC body. SMP collisions creature will require SMP Body to work?  I see in the change log there is a bunch of creature that have SMP collision. There required SMP Body?

1.0V - Added pexis collisions for Draugr, Skeever, and Sabrecat. Added SMP collisions for SSE users.(For now Giant, Horse, Riekling, Troll, Gargoyle are available). I haven't tested it yet but if my calculation is right, it will work fine. Please let me know if there is any issue.

1 hour ago, assassin394 said:

Sorry I don't know much about advanced modding. So am I getting this right? Only creature with collision meshes will work with CBPC body. SMP collisions creature will require SMP Body to work?  I see in the change log there is a bunch of creature that have SMP collision. There required SMP Body?

1.0V - Added pexis collisions for Draugr, Skeever, and Sabrecat. Added SMP collisions for SSE users.(For now Giant, Horse, Riekling, Troll, Gargoyle are available). I haven't tested it yet but if my calculation is right, it will work fine. Please let me know if there is any issue.

It's really hard to wrap it up and make it shorter. But if I have to, SMP is all about mesh. But when the mesh is happened to be high-poly, it fails to detect collision. Given the fact that ABC was vastly constructed in a way of giving more details, it is highly likely most of creatures without optimized collision meshes with less vertices won't work for you. This is why I am on the task of making collision meshes for every single creature to make it work. Is this clear to you?

Yo, for the latest versions (plural) of this mod, canine races sometimes (like completely random but about 1/3 of the time) have their schlongs rotated sideways to the left (which means it clips through their fur).

I have no idea what might cause this, but i pinpointed it down to ABC and eversince i reverted to an older version, its fixed.

Extremely weird.

There is nothing else in my load order that modifies canine races except for good old MNC SLAL v12...

Cheers

Update: Problem exists ever since your 1.1V update where you changed the canine meshes. 1.0 works perfectly. 1.1 introduced this problem.

Update2: Screenshot

Spoiler

Screenshot27395.jpg

12 hours ago, factoryclose said:

It's really hard to wrap it up and make it shorter. But if I have to, SMP is all about mesh. But when the mesh is happened to be high-poly, it fails to detect collision. Given the fact that ABC was vastly constructed in a way of giving more details, it is highly likely most of creatures without optimized collision meshes with less vertices won't work for you. This is why I am on the task of making collision meshes for every single creature to make it work. Is this clear to you?

You dont need smp bodies for the animals just for them to collide with a body only if you want animals to have collision themselves. Only thing you need if you have a smp body is a xml that declares the penis shape and rather than changing the name to penis in the nifs its easer to just make a xml for the new names like wolf penis elk penis and so on. The extra shapes for smp are only used for that shape ie one for each boob let's boobs collide with each other rather than bleed through. The main reason to do this is so you can seperate bone nodes as the more that are painted onto the shape the more CPU it takes. Just try to declare the whole body as a shape about kills computer those that have tried know what I mean. 

With all that said please make them for all animals cus cool. Or even try to separate some of the shapes for fur so we can make them bounce and collide would be sick as hell.

9 minutes ago, shaidien said:

You dont need smp bodies for the animals just for them to collide with a body only if you want animals to have collision themselves. Only thing you need if you have a smp body is a xml that declares the penis shape and rather than changing the name to penis in the nifs its easer to just make a xml for the new names like wolf penis elk penis and so on. The extra shapes for smp are only used for that shape ie one for each boob let's boobs collide with each other rather than bleed through. The main reason to do this is so you can seperate bone nodes as the more that are painted onto the shape the more CPU it takes. Just try to declare the whole body as a shape about kills computer those that have tried know what I mean. 

With all that said please make them for all animals cus cool. Or even try to separate some of the shapes for fur so we can make them bounce and collide would be sick as hell.

That's exactly what I am trying to do.