Hi,

I'm doing a Skyrim voice conversion from male to (something closer to) female.  Results are okish but I'd like to improve the too hoarse\raspy voices.

Is there an app that can fix this in a batch processing manner? Remove the hoarseness and make voices cleaner? I've already tried low\high\bandpass, equalizer and most other stuff that can be done without a specialized tool. BTW everyone suggests a re-recording in such a situation so it is possible such a tool doesn't exist. 

Currently I'm using: MorphVox, aubiopitch and SOX. Plus audacity for tests.  

Edited by elethotep
20 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Is there a way to exclude the PC from being turned into a female?

I am not very sure about all this and some familiarity with xedit, and possibly MO, is necessary for anyone who tries this. 

1. Edit the SkyFem script itself: markMaleAsFemale = true (not if you did this already)
2. Follow the rest of the instructions to create the mod.(same as above)
3. Definitely backup your SkyFem NPC.esp in some other folder.
4. Open SkyFem NPC.esp with xedit. And click on the mod to expand it.
5. Right click>Remove 'Armor Addon',  'Head Part', 'Race' and 'Texture Set'. All 4.
6. Click Non-Player Character. Right Click>Remove 'player'(should be on top if sorted by formID)
7. Right click anywhere>Apply Filter. Tick 'EditorID contains' and enter 'preset' in the textbox. Click 'Filter'
8. Click on Skyfem NPC>Non-Player Character to expand. Select all entries and right click>remove.
9. Exit xedit and make sure Skyfem NPC is ticked(so changes will be saved).
10. Start a new game.(You can try 'showracemenu' and change gender in a current game, but make sure you backup your saves first, or better yet create a new profile in MO.)

edit: 'Head Part' had to be removed too. Sorry about that :)

Edited by elethotep
15 minutes ago, Poshou said:

What happens to the kids with this mod? specially the boys, do they turn into girls too? they disappear? I currently have RS children overhaul, does it conflict in anyway?

Thanks in advance

Nothing happens to the kids. I've ran this with RS Children and it doesn't change the children or conflict with RS.

Edited by Jgoftl

Feminized Male English Voices for Skyrim LE and SE (In loose files mod). Created with MorphVox. Results vary a lot.

High pitched squeaky voices like Cicero's are the worst. So, Cicero's voice is not included.
Use Female Cicero Mod - Voice Option or Sweet and Sadistic Voice (Lana).
Male bard songs were replaced by female counterparts(.fuz file replacement).

Samples.zip 365KB
FeminizedVoicesLooseV3.7z 998.87MB  NEW VERSION

FeminizedVoicesLooseV3.7z (Mirror -it's the same file as above, ignore the size difference)

It can be used as is but it's recommended to make a BSA using Archive.exe
If you use Corsec's version you also need either 'MaleUnique Voices Restored' or 'All Male Voices Restored'.

Use subtitles when playing(voices get muffled/distorted sometimes -Lipsync occasionally fails, too.)
Also check Female Ulfric and any other female acted voice replacers as they'd be better than this.

P.S. I didn't really find a fix for raspy voices. 

P.S.2 If you followed my previous post to make PC gender changeable, this one will give a male PC a squeaky\fem
voice when fighting and shouting. You can use a player only voice replacer like
Player Voicesets  for LE or 

Player Voicesets for SSE to fix that.

edit: New Version uploaded. Unofficial patches are now included. A bit higher pitch and other minor improvements.

edit2: Added mirror.

Edited by elethotep
20 hours ago, elethotep said:

Feminized Male English Voices for Skyrim LE and SE (In loose files mod). Created with MorphVox. Results vary a lot.

High pitched squeaky voices like Cicero's are the worst. So, Cicero's voice is not included.

Samples.zip 365KB
FeminizeVoicesLoose.7z 955MB 
If you use Corsec's version you also need either 'MaleUnique Voices Restored' or 'All Male Voices Restored'.

Use subtitles when playing(voices get muffled/distorted sometimes -Lipsync occasionally fails, too.)
Also check Female Ulfric and Female Heimskr and any other female acted voice replacers as they'd be better than this.

P.S. I didn't really find a fix for raspy voices. Toning down farkas and belethor hoarseness was the best I 
could do for now(used an equalizer between 1.5-3Khz at -8db before MorphVox). Unless I think of something better
this version is final. 

P.S.2 If you followed my previous post to make PC gender changeable, this one will give a male PC a squeaky\fem

Player Voicesets for SSE  for Special Edition to fix that.

The only issue is that Female Heimskr isn't available on SE

4 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

The only issue is that Female Heimskr isn't available on SE

Just tried it out of curiosity. It's not actually female Heimskr. The lines are different and she is very silent. I didn't understand what it was about... but people in the comments said it was political. IMO it's a troll mod.

If you just want to get the voice lines it's easy. I use MO so do the equivalent in Vortex or other. 

1. Install the mod normally. Put it last  in mod order.

2. Right click on the Mod Name>Open in explorer. 

3. Delete Everything except the sound folder.

4. Enter sound>voice>skyrim.esm directory and rename femaleyoungeager to malenord.

Note: The subtitles will be of the original Heimskr but she is talking about something else.

Ugh, finally got SkyFem to load in SSEEdit because I needed to remove an argument I used months ago for a different problem. I followed the instructions, but when I get to the point to add masters, the specific mod I want is gone from the load order. I want to patch More nasty Critters because I'm (pretty) sure its the cause of half the draugr and falmer being male despite mods I have having the female mesh for every male entry.

Hello everyone, im using this mod along This to make sure every female turns into a futanari, when it comes to vanilla females everything so far works perfectly however all male npcs that got turned into female are wearing the classic SOS brown underwear:

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.png.f6baf454955e003f54ac13053071738a.png
ScreenShot1.png.d08400afacec00de33d8722ff7b53fdd.png

When I try to add a schlong manually it looks all messed up:

Spoiler

ScreenShot2.png.c088255dd623bcdc3a55d84fff76e26d.png

Resetting SOS did absolutely nothing, any clue what could be causing this? any help would be appreciated, here's my load order if that helps somehow

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
AHZmoreHUD.esl
RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
FISS.esp
kart_CSSET.esp
kart_CSSET0.esp
kart_CSSET00.esp
kart_CSSET000.esp
kart_CSSET0000.esp
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main LITE.esp
TrueStormsSE.esp
Obsidian Weathers.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
FNIS.esp
3jiouAnimSLAL.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
AutoHideAmmo.esp
LookCloser.esp
QuickStart3_NoHelmet.esp
SexlabLightMeUp.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
MysticismMagic.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
BDIC.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Spears.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Adamant.esp
AllThievesGuildJobsConcurrently.esp
Apothecary.esp
Potions.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
Mundus.esp
Quest NPCs Run.esp
Realistic-Voice.esp
TavernAIFix.esp
Simply Faster Horses (x1.5).esp
True Storms - Obsidian Weathers - Patch .esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SleepTight.esp
Point The Way.esp
ArcheryDummyXP.esp
TKAA.esp
HPLrebornChildReplacer.esp
TKAAHPLOverhaul.esp
RaceMenuHH.esp
BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SkyTweak.esp
ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp
SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp
Cloaks.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
LoversComfort.esp
FNISspells.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Cloaks - USSEP Patch.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp
NoRadialBlur.esp
RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
RDO - USSEP Patch.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
VioLens SE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
3BBB.esp
Aetherius.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
SkyFem NPC.esp

EDIT:
FIXED, in case anyone in the future has this problem SKYFEM only works with the UNP penis, if you are using another time of schlong (CCBE SOS ADDON) use this patch

Edited by Poshou
Load order
On 9/10/2021 at 5:23 AM, elethotep said:

Samples.zip 365KB
FeminizeVoicesLoose.7z 955MB 

Also check Female Ulfric and any other female acted voice replacers as they'd be better than this.

P.S. I didn't really find a fix for raspy voices. Toning down farkas and belethor hoarseness was the best I 
could do for now(used an equalizer between 1.5-3Khz at -8db before MorphVox). Unless I think of something better
this version is final. 

Player Voicesets for SSE  for Special Edition to fix that.

edit: Removed female Heimskr since it's not supported by SE. Sorry, I should have checked first. I haven't used it myself so I didn't know.

Did a quick test here and works fine. I thought that the result would be better but I think is fine since you are converting the male voices and not making new voices with skva synth.

Without some sort af a script that would be a monumental work. Maybe someone with the knowledge can use the doublecheeseburger's tutorial and make the script generate female voices when detects the male npc. Like male nord to female nord and so on.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/168547-doublecheeseburgers-xvasynth-based-mod-voicification-thread/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-3415080

Edited by devildx
On 9/16/2021 at 6:53 PM, devildx said:

Did a quick test here and works fine. I thought that the result would be better but I think is fine since you are converting the male voices and not making new voices with skva synth.

Without some sort af a script that would be a monumental work. Maybe someone with the knowledge can use the doublecheeseburger's tutorial and make the script generate female voices when detects the male npc. Like male nord to female nord and so on.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/168547-doublecheeseburgers-xvasynth-based-mod-voicification-thread/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-3415080

I made a new one with a bit higher pitch and other improvements. I thinks it's the best that can be done with MorphVox but there are still some voices that don's sound right(like

some belethor and ALL delvin mallory voice actor lines). Skva synth is too challenging for me, but a voice synthesizer or voice cloning seem necessary for the "difficult" voices.

I will continue testing the new mod(since the old one did have some leftover male voice lines), and will update. 

I've tried my best to follow the instructions, but no matter what I do the overwrite folder doesn't contain any "dummyoutput" or anything.

I'm using MO2 (with the SMEFT patches), and since after the patch it doesn't generate anything into the overwrite folder, all characters end up with blackface.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this? 

I followed all the steps, got the facegen into the dummy folder, have it last in loadorder, but the mod still simply won't work for me. Not blackface or anything, just normal male NPC's. I haven't noticed any other problems in the game, either, so I'm pretty confused.

EDIT - Okay, not quite true- some NPC's show up with the brown face bug, but there are also generic male NPC's walking around; it might be a load order issue, but I'm not really sure what's causing it.

Edited by NKUltra
Added more information.
  • 2 weeks later...

when i add masters i get an error sayin only 251 0f 500 master can be added 

it seems to work fine but not fully tested is there a way to increase the number of masters should i go through and take out some lite plugins or just leave it or somthing else im not thinking of

edit found the answer 

what type of things should i keep and do i remove 

like do i keep patches and what about things that only affect me like better vampires or perk trees

And if dont add a mod that adds males do they stay male or do they just look stupid

Edited by wrathdragon
1 hour ago, wrathdragon said:

how do i remove a master from skyfem patcher

Not what you want to hear but rebuild it with the master you want removing removed, though you might also be able to go in and remove all references from the mod you want to remove from the patch, the clean masters which should remove it.