Reading the new CPBC description on Nexus I found the fix for male physics with 3BA body. The new CBPC (I am using the 1.4.10) needs the condition "OR IsMale()" in the "CBPCMasterConfig_3BA.txt".

For example the first line is:

NPC L Breast=LBreast=IsFemale()

Now you add the "OR isMale()":

NPC L Breast=LBreast=IsFemale() OR IsMale()

I did this for all the lines and worked.?

1 hour ago, devildx said:

Reading the new CPBC description on Nexus I found the fix for male physics with 3BA body. The new CBPC (I am using the 1.4.10) needs the condition "OR IsMale()" in the "CBPCMasterConfig_3BA.txt".

Hi. Did you try to use "Mark male as female" in skyfem patcher script? Anyway TY for that info.

Ok. Looks like I find way to use skyfem on list with more then 255 esp's (maximum number of esp's that can be added as master).

I'll try to use this after it recreates. Pls tell me if I did something wrong.

What I did:

1-1) load first 200 esp's + both skyfem's into sseedit

1-2) add all esp's as masters to skyfem

1-3) do script skyfem patcher

1-4) clean masterfiles

1-5) look what masterfiles saved, thier number is N

2-1) select only saved masterfiles from first 200. + select 200-N more mods beginning from 201 mod. And both skyfem's too.

2-2) add all esp's as masters to skyfem

2-3) do skyfem patcher

2-4) clean masterfiles

2-5) look at what masterfiles saved. It can be bigger then prepious one and there can be more mods in already done places on top (if I'm correct sseedit loads all masters, so some new mod from 201-400 can have some master file that was not touched by skyfem, but required to work of mod from 201+)

Do steps X-1 up to X-5 for that number of times you need for your load order. For me it shrinks number of files that will be masters of skyrem from 406 down to 116.

It's not tested for now, I'm going to test it in some hours, and write what will happen, but it looks legal, hmmm.

PS it will be much easier if I somehow can bypass limit of adding only for work time. Like, "I can add more then limit masters, but it will not let me save it into file. But, I can run script that will work with them all. Then I should clean unused masterfiles. And if it will be less then limit after, I will be able to save it." Something like special flag in settings, or smth like that. =(

Edited by Gh0sTG0

I get that i should compact the textures and meshes from dummy, but should it be as 7z? (ex: meshes.7z) or as a ZIP? (meshes.zip)

also, i should compact each folder itself (meshes, then install in MO2, Textures, then install) or the whole Dummy output? (Compact the whole folder and then install on MO2)

also, one last thing if i wanted to reinstall the mod to change only the voices (lets say i get tired of male voices) i need to reinstall the whole thing and add the exact same Masters? or i just need to reinstall, pick voices and then install the dummy stuff as normal?

im so close to finally perfect my 800 mod list oh man, just this left to do

On 12/31/2021 at 1:21 AM, devildx said:

mhh, my CPBC does not have that one file, weird (yes, i do use 3BA) i did edit CBCPMasterConfig just in case but it seems to not work

Spoiler

image.png.3bcffa1bc38655c37fe3bdf5d4b0835e.png

Edited by Alkzis
6 hours ago, Alkzis said:

mhh, my CPBC does not have that one file, weird (yes, i do use 3BA) i did edit CBCPMasterConfig just in case but it seems to not work

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.3bcffa1bc38655c37fe3bdf5d4b0835e.png

Here I use the full CBPC body with 3BA  installation. Maybe is different if you use SMP.

On 12/27/2021 at 3:41 AM, Gh0sTG0 said:

Hi. Have 2 questoins:

1) Can I make futa only patched males?

2) My sseedit says that I have too much esp's and it can't add them all as master. What can I do except removing half of mods or not using skyfem?

Hey, did you ever find a way to convert just the males to futa? assuming not did you ever find a way to convert only part the population to futa, that function with sexlab, using other mods alongside skyfem?

On 1/15/2022 at 12:04 AM, xm32rc6 said:

Hey, did you ever find a way to convert just the males to futa? assuming not did you ever find a way to convert only part the population to futa, that function with sexlab, using other mods alongside skyfem?

The easiest way is installing a male only addon and replacing the meshes with the meshes of the female addon.

EDIT: Another way is if you use the Zedit patch to make the female SOS be used for both genders you can enter the SOS MCM and set the addon to be only for males and press clean on a empty cell to remove the sos of all npcs and with this only males will have them.

Edited by devildx
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2022 at 3:45 AM, devildx said:

The easiest way is installing a male only addon and replacing the meshes with the meshes of the female addon.

EDIT: Another way is if you use the Zedit patch to make the female SOS be used for both genders you can enter the SOS MCM and set the addon to be only for males and press clean on a empty cell to remove the sos of all npcs and with this only males will have them.

Worked like a charm, thanks for this. Was having trouble with the SOS Patcher not doing anything. But SOS MCM used male schlongs leaving the dreaded gap. Replaced a default SOS schlong with b3ilsarios unp mesh and forced all 'males' to use it. Works great.

Does this mod also change animals to female? If so, how do I prevent that? Just dont add mods like MNC and HCoS to masters?

Edit: It definitely changed animal genders. Looking for a way to make the script stick to non animal/creatures.

Edit 2: I ended up only adding base game masters, masters which added new npcs, and masters which changed face gen. Now everything seems fine.

Edited by mrkarl
update
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems like after all these years I finally can replace the male voices with female voices thanks to the help from the user @DoubleCheeseburger and the tool XVaSynth. 

Doing the Skyrim.esm dialogs for now and will take about one more day to finish because of the insane amount of lines. 

When is finished I will post here for those that want to test.

Edited by devildx
23 minutes ago, Jgoftl said:

Running into an issue where it's not loading high poly head for character creation.

Same happens here. The way I do is to disable the Skyfem NPC.esp plugin, load the game, change my character, save, close the game and enable the plugin again to play.

Skyfem Voice Project

Important: This replaces the vanilla male voices with female voices so don't install the Skyfem voice patch. If you already installed just delete or disable the SkyFem Voices Patch.esp.

Thanks to doublecheeseburger for the xedit  script and tips and DanRuta for the amazing XVASynth tool.

Some points:

1. I am on SE  downgraded to 1.5.97 

2. Only covers the voices present on the script so maybe some male voice is still missing

3. Keep in mind that this is automated generated voices so quality may vary a lot depending on the situation

4. I pretend to do the DLCs next so be patient

5. I will not accept requests but I pretend to cover all mods that I play so you can expect to see many mods covered

6. I will post only loose audio files (.fuz) so should be safe to install and uninstall anytime and work on all game versions

7. On mods that don't have voice action I will do the default female voice also 

8. You can do wherever you want with the files but credit me if you post in other place

9. Install the vanilla files in the same order as the plugins (skyrim>dawnguard>heartfires>dragonborn) because of some overlaping files that vortex acused here

SkyfemVoices - Skyrim.esm: https://mega.nz/file/MbxhUAYK#luLqPzrJXhc6EhubE9uqyFPgl6sf6alrWQb7IeqwBW8

Update with some missing voices: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fos5zf7364itt7g/SkyfemVoices-Skyrim.esm-UPDATE2.7z/file

Update with missing Hakon and Amound Motierre voices: https://www.mediafire.com/file/sk1008aoiu04dof/SkyfemVoices-Skyrim.esm-UPDATE3.7z/file

SkyfemVoices - Dawnguard.esm: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e5rcccmhrfy3h5j/SkyfemVoices-Dawnguard.esm.7z/file

Update with missing Gunmar voice: https://www.mediafire.com/file/kyz4iaveclwaes7/SkyfemVoices-Dawnguard.esm-UPDATE_Gunmar.7z/file

Update with  missing Florentius voice: https://www.mediafire.com/file/64ie23021aajpm2/SkyfemVoices-Dawnguard.esm-UPDATE_Florentius.7z/file

SkyfemVoices - Heartfires.esm:  https://www.mediafire.com/file/xfpqg9k8ey3ku5h/SkyfemVoices-Heartfires.esm.7z/file

SkyfemVoices - Dragonborn.esm: https://www.mediafire.com/file/uf1ca58qjny16up/SkyfemVoices-Dragonborn.esm.7z/file

EXPERIMENTAL SAME DIALOG COPY - Just install after the files above.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wfn5o87rmurxo57/SkyfemVoices-Experimetal-Same_Dialogs_Copy.7z/file

EDIT 19/04/2022: I forgot to delete the .lip and .wav file from the update2. Fixed now.

Edited by devildx