On 6/4/2021 at 12:08 PM, Corsec said:

I've got the V3 working as intended now. The correct textures are being loaded, I just needed an extra compatibility patch for race edits. The Face Discoloration Fix mod is an absolute godsend for SkyFem and it removes the need to make facegen, because it's all done at runtime with no noticeable increase in loading times.

So the V3 has the advantage of being installed totally with .esl plugins and doesn't need a patcher. However, it has a similar problem that the V1 has, it needs many compatibility patches and some of them need to be handmade. So it's certainly not for everyone because it needs an investment in time to get it working. It's also tied to the Botox mod, so if you want any non-Botox faces for feminized males then the V2 is certainly the best option.

My ideal solution would be to combine my Botox edits with another patcher like the V2 that can handle the compatibility issues for races and armor/clothes. But I don't know how to do this and the original author of the V2 is long gone.

Without a patcher like that I don't think that I can justify an official release of these files, but I'm happy to make them available here in case anyone wants to replicate my SkyFem-Botox version of the mod.

I don't blame you. I don't expect many people to prefer this version over the V2. The V2 is still more accessible, easy-to-use and easier to make compatible.

The limiting factor for SkyFem is that the vanilla male facemorphs are often really bad when feminized. This needs to be solved by either manualy changing the facemorphs, swapping their facegen with females (like this V2 does) or integrating another beautification mod like I have with Botox.

It actually works well for my setup when the futas use completely seperate headparts from the females. I play with futadom/femsub roleplay, so I like having the futas be all cute-faced rapist psychos lol.

I use many of the same mods for female beautification. I also use High Poly NPCs, although for SkyFem compatibility I edited it to remove all males. I'm really impressed by the improvements of switching over to SSE, I wish I did it much earlier.

SOrry about the giant quote. Are you going to release a version that makes males futanari, or can you tell us how to do that in the mod description?

1 hour ago, capngagi said:

SOrry about the giant quote. Are you going to release a version that makes males futanari, or can you tell us how to do that in the mod description?

I'm not the author of the SkyFem V2 that this thread is based on, I'm just the author of public V1 and my own personal V3. The original author for this mod and thread has vanished long ago.

I have my SkyFem-Botox V3 version working correctly now, but you'd probably still be better off just using the regular SkyFem V2 patcher that everyone else in this thread uses.

Is the SkyFem V2 not working correctly for you? It should be feminizing the males and turning them into females. I'm not sure if the SSE SOS patch is working correctly though, since SSE has different schlong types available.

I have a patch to make the SSE SOS default schlongs use futanari schlongs that match the CBBE body, in case anybody wants that. It's based off this mod rather than the b3lisario schlong used in LE-

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

I'm not the author of the SkyFem V2 that this thread is based on, I'm just the author of public V1 and my own personal V3. The original author for this mod and thread has vanished long ago.

I have my SkyFem-Botox V3 version working correctly now, but you'd probably still be better off just using the regular SkyFem V2 patcher that everyone else in this thread uses.

Is the SkyFem V2 not working correctly for you? It should be feminizing the males and turning them into females. I'm not sure if the SSE SOS patch is working correctly though, since SSE has different schlong types available.

I have a patch to make the SSE SOS default schlongs use futanari schlongs that match the CBBE body, in case anybody wants that. It's based off this mod rather than the b3lisario schlong used in LE-

Hide contents

Thank you!!! Sorry, about the quote again, I am noit new to the website but have only begun posting since I took my own endeavor into Skyrim modding. I'm trying to make a hedonistic, psychedelic futanari/female world with the easiest install possible (all the mods included). I would greatly enjoy the mod, expecially if I could use it in mine (with the proper credits of course). I plan on using, what was it, VA xSynth to recreate the voices with various voices of previous bethesda titles.

54 minutes ago, capngagi said:

Thank you!!! Sorry, about the quote again, I am noit new to the website but have only begun posting since I took my own endeavor into Skyrim modding. I'm trying to make a hedonistic, psychedelic futanari/female world with the easiest install possible (all the mods included). I would greatly enjoy the mod, expecially if I could use it in mine (with the proper credits of course). I plan on using, what was it, VA xSynth to recreate the voices with various voices of previous bethesda titles.

In that case, it should be fine for you to use the main mod in the original post of this thread. Just go ahead and try it, if you have problems then you can post in this thread for support.

This version of the mod is very easy to use, you just need to set up the patcher to work correctly.

If you want males to turn into futanaris, but females not to have schlongs, then you can set up the Schlongs of SKyrim MCM menu to give schlongs to feminized males but not to females.

Edited by Corsec
8 minutes ago, RRuler89627 said:

Man the mod is fine but the original post keeps on saying "it's very easy" it is objectively not very easy compared to most mods on loverslab.

In theory, like quite a few things it should be, get the script copy it to the xedit scripts folder, install the base mod, run xedit, load all the mods, choose run script in xedit, select everything, run script, sit back and wait, output files eventually appear in the overwrite folder in a sub folder called dummy files,  create new mod out of it, making sure the meshes and textures folders under the dummy files folder are at the top level of the new mod, tick the box next to new mod, run game, done.

Of course with the vagaries of pc's and how various mods interact things can be anything but simple.

On 7/7/2021 at 3:08 AM, RRuler89627 said:

Man the mod is fine but the original post keeps on saying "it's very easy" it is objectively not very easy compared to most mods on loverslab.

Just in case someone wants to know, I just installed this mod with QWEST! modlist from wabbajack, which also uses High Poly Head, and it has worked perfectly. It has got like 900 mods all of which are working nicely with this.

EDIT: This needs you to use CBBE SOS addon -

I've attached the modified SkyFem SOS patch here, it only needs the SmurfAverage SOS file (remove both VectorPlus addons from main SOS).

SkyFem SOS Patch.esp

Edited by based and lit candle
Added CBBE Skyfem SOS Patch

Is there anything in particular I'm doing wrong with installing this? After I did so, the heads of characters seem to be messed up around the eyes and my presets seem unable to change the face as they usually would. I have High Poly Head and I'm also using Half-Dragons, and when installing, SSEdit was forcibly asking for certain mods to be made masters during the SkyFem Patching if I didn't already pick them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2021 at 8:53 AM, based and lit candle said:

Just in case someone wants to know, I just installed this mod with QWEST! modlist from wabbajack, which also uses High Poly Head, and it has worked perfectly. It has got like 900 mods all of which are working nicely with this.

EDIT: This needs you to use CBBE SOS addon -

I've attached the modified SkyFem SOS patch here, it only needs the SmurfAverage SOS file (remove both VectorPlus addons from main SOS).

SkyFem SOS Patch.esp 9.31 kB · 9 downloads

Hi, just wondering how do I apply this patch, I don't want to destroy myself. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Stonewall79 said:

If i want to uninstall some mods ( not this). I update this mod by running a patch, or whole mod must be reinstalled from beginning?

Slightly complex but best way to uninstall -

1. Remove the mod you want to uninstall (assume it has the following esp's - XX.esp YY.esp)
  2. Open SSEEdit (this mod will not be loadable but that is fine for now.
  3. Create empty esp's XX.esp and YY.esp, save them and close SSEEdit.
  4. Now reopen SSEEdit, this mod should now be loadable again.
  5. Right click the SkyFem esp and 'Check for Errors'. This will show you records which are from mods which no longer exist (these bein XX.esp and YY.esp).
  6. Remove these records from the SkyFem esp.
  7. Right click the SkyFem esp and clean master files - these should remove XX.esp and YY.esp from masters.

On 7/29/2021 at 8:38 AM, based and lit candle said:

Slightly complex but best way to uninstall -

1. Remove the mod you want to uninstall (assume it has the following esp's - XX.esp YY.esp)
  2. Open SSEEdit (this mod will not be loadable but that is fine for now.
  3. Create empty esp's XX.esp and YY.esp, save them and close SSEEdit.
  4. Now reopen SSEEdit, this mod should now be loadable again.
  5. Right click the SkyFem esp and 'Check for Errors'. This will show you records which are from mods which no longer exist (these bein XX.esp and YY.esp).
  6. Remove these records from the SkyFem esp.
  7. Right click the SkyFem esp and clean master files - these should remove XX.esp and YY.esp from masters.

I think I might've found a more simple way to do this but it requires Wrye Bash, but I'm not sure if it works for everyone. Also Wrye Bash can be an easier way to change your load order for Vortex users who have trouble doing so. (May take some time for Vortex to show that your load order has changed)

Wrye Bash: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6837?tab=description

1. Remove and uninstall the mod of your choice
  2. Install and open Wrye Bash (After opening SkyFem's name should be red, indicating that it has a missing master in this case. This is also evident by SSEEdit greying out SkyFem's name)
  3. Right-click SkyFem and at the bottom pop-up menu should be an option to "Create Dummy Masters". Afterwards just click the "Yes" option in the pop-up box that shows after selecting Dummy Masters option.
  4. A dummy master with the same name of the esp/mod you uninstalled should show up in your load order now. (Not sure if it's safe to disable the esp or not, I'd recommend keeping it enabled just in case)

(OPTIONAL) It's recommended that you get rid of the dummy masters if you want to uninstall SkyFem cause it wont delete the dummy masters even after deleting SkyFem itself. To do this just open Wrye Bash again and right-click SkyFem, there should be a option to "Remove Dummy Masters". Not sure though as i haven't done this myself

(OPTIONAL) If you've already deleted SkyFem from your mod manager and the dummy masters are still there, you'll have to go into the Data file for Skyrim and manually remove them. You can simply do this by just deleting the file the esp belongs to. (The file name should be the same as the esp name, so it shouldn't be that hard to find)

Hey had a problem. I saw the neck seams and did end up starting a new game but when I do that I have the default face on my character and not the CBBE face. Can not change it either. One other problem I had was I cannot put the futanari SOS on the femininized PCs. It says "this is a custom race not meant to be schlongifyed" and if I proceeded there is no penis, works fine on originally female NPCs though. The default male scholng from SOS is floating a bit away from the crotch. Honestly I would be happy enough if I could just move the model back a little bit so that wasnt happening.

If anyone has any advice on how to fix this it would be super helpful.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2021 at 4:39 PM, Skylurk said:

Hey had a problem. I saw the neck seams and did end up starting a new game but when I do that I have the default face on my character and not the CBBE face. Can not change it either. One other problem I had was I cannot put the futanari SOS on the femininized PCs. It says "this is a custom race not meant to be schlongifyed" and if I proceeded there is no penis, works fine on originally female NPCs though. The default male scholng from SOS is floating a bit away from the crotch. Honestly I would be happy enough if I could just move the model back a little bit so that wasnt happening.

If anyone has any advice on how to fix this it would be super helpful.

Did you make sure to mark male as female in the patcher?

Capture.JPG

On 8/23/2021 at 5:26 AM, Draegnarex said:

Did you make sure to mark male as female in the patcher?

Capture.JPG

Is that what pops up in the overflow folder of the mod manager? Because if so, no due to the fact that I use Vortex and if there is such a folder I cannot find it. If you know where I could find and edit it that would be incredibly helpful.

Edited by Skylurk
12 hours ago, Ceruilian said:

ScreenShot0.png.b08cfaae0988f2885fec296ab3e136fc.pngplease can someone help me... When i applied the mod and got it up, the 'transformed dudes' turned into horrible abominations. I dont know what could be causing this.

I'd say it looks like you need to run the script patcher in xEdit.

On 8/27/2021 at 12:18 AM, Skylurk said:

Is that what pops up in the overflow folder of the mod manager? Because if so, no due to the fact that I use Vortex and if there is such a folder I cannot find it. If you know where I could find and edit it that would be incredibly helpful.

Not too sure what the "Overflow Folder" is and i use Vortex as well. The Skyfem patcher (You'll have to manually select it in the patcher scroll menu) should pop up when applying the patcher to the Skyfem esp in SSEEdit, if not the file should be in the Data folder for Skyrim and the rest of the Skyfem scripts.

On 8/27/2021 at 12:18 AM, Skylurk said:

When applying the SKyFem Patcher script, it'll be an editable part of the Patcher's Script as seen here.

Screenshot (6)_LI.jpg

On 8/29/2021 at 8:22 AM, Draegnarex said:

Not too sure what the "Overflow Folder" is and i use Vortex as well. The Skyfem patcher (You'll have to manually select it in the patcher scroll menu) should pop up when applying the patcher to the Skyfem esp in SSEEdit, if not the file should be in the Data folder for Skyrim and the rest of the Skyfem scripts.

MB I meant the "Overwrite directory" as it says under the instructions. 

On 8/29/2021 at 1:47 PM, Jgoftl said:

When applying the SKyFem Patcher script, it'll be an editable part of the Patcher's Script as seen here.

Screenshot (6)_LI.jpg

Ah that fixed it, I did not understand what it meant in the install instructions. Thanks a bunch!