3 hours ago, ShoimiFang said:

Should i replace Vortex Mod Manger with MO2

No. There is nothing wrong with Vortex.

13 hours ago, Gh0sTG0 said:

2) You should have skyrim folder AS CLEAN AS YOU CAN! Install there only things like ENB that installs in Skyrim folder (NOT!!! Data, Folder with skyrim.exe!)

Stop spouting nonsense. Just because Nanny Tanin didn't put anything in the Data folder with MO it doesn't mean there is anything wrong with putting stuff in there. The very same Nanny Tanin is also the head honcho on Vortex and he is quite happy to put stuff in Data.

Skyrim.exe, by which I guess you mean TESV.exe, does not live in the Data folder.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

No. There is nothing wrong with Vortex.

Stop spouting nonsense. Just because Nanny Tanin didn't put anything in the Data folder with MO it doesn't mean there is anything wrong with putting stuff in there. The very same Nanny Tanin is also the head honcho on Vortex and he is quite happy to put stuff in Data.

Skyrim.exe, by which I guess you mean TESV.exe, does not live in the Data folder.

I do not pretend to be the ultimate truth. Just saying how I do things and now my big modlist works fine for me.

About #2... Maybe I write something not correct, yep. I mean that you should not install into data folder. Install only things in ANOTHER folder. Into that root folder that has skyrim .exe files.

PS Splitting things give you understanding what is from where... Using MO2 gives you understanding what mods overwrites what mods

23 hours ago, ShoimiFang said:

Pretty sure its a pathing error on SSEedit part. I may end up having to once again completely and totally remove everything from my pc and start over again. or simply not use this mod.  Because either A: i can't explain my situation to the point people can actually understand my issue or B: i messed something up so bad there is no way to fix it.

All i know is when i attempt to Apply Script "Skyrim - Patches" SSEEdit with try an paths to a folder under Documents. However the folder it is attemtping to find isnt under documents because Vortex Mod manger seems to put everything into my data folder under steam. I am about to give up on this mod since i can't seem to accurately explain my situation in a way other people can understand

this is quite literally the ONLY mod i have EVER had ANY problems with. none of the other mods i use have given me any problems just install through vortex and done everything works fine as long as it isnt conflicting with another mod of course but that is just a simple solution of finding a patch or just not using both conflicting mods.

That's unfortunate, I do that as well the starting from scratch uninstalling then re-installing. If you can ask the mod author that will be the best I guess. Anyway, my problem now is finding a good armor replacer, I used CT77, BD's and other armor replacers but most of them are buggy and from what I can say CT77 is the most stable for LE, I heard that TEWOBA is the best one for SE. what do you say? 

6 hours ago, Alkzis said:

@devildx Hey there, just a single question: If i ever want to swap back and let NPCS have voices, do i NEED to reinstall the mod and make a new dummy output?

Is there any way to make sure only NPC related mods are being used at the patcher?

I think if you delete the voice patch plugin the voices come back. But that is some time that I don't use the voice patch so maybe is best to reinstall skyfem without te path and redo the script.

I don' know if that is a way to to this. Here I aways select manually the plugins that will go on the patch.

I think that are a post in the past pages that says if you don't add any master to skyfem and run the script the mods that are NPC related will be added one by one by the script. I never did this so don't know if works as it should.

On 5/11/2021 at 11:35 PM, ikarows said:

That's unfortunate, I do that as well the starting from scratch uninstalling then re-installing. If you can ask the mod author that will be the best I guess. Anyway, my problem now is finding a good armor replacer, I used CT77, BD's and other armor replacers but most of them are buggy and from what I can say CT77 is the most stable for LE, I heard that TEWOBA is the best one for SE. what do you say? 

Well considering i use SE and you use LE im not sure if they will work but these are what i mainly use 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/861

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16676

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22168

Like i said i dont know if they work for LE but these are the ones i normally use

Edit: seems i am actually recommending Ct77 lol anyways i tried TEWOBA but it was conflicting badly with some other mod i used causing my game to crash everytime i tried to put on armor so i went back to CT77 however i HIGHLY recommend the bikini mage robes i think not only is the textures amazing but so are the cut and design

16 hours ago, ShoimiFang said:

Well considering i use SE and you use LE im not sure if they will work but these are what i mainly use 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/861

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16676

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22168

Like i said i dont know if they work for LE but these are the ones i normally use

Edit: seems i am actually recommending Ct77 lol anyways i tried TEWOBA but it was conflicting badly with some other mod i used causing my game to crash everytime i tried to put on armor so i went back to CT77 however i HIGHLY recommend the bikini mage robes i think not only is the textures amazing but so are the cut and design

Thanks, I just saw the bikini mage robes just a few days ago but I was busy so I did not look at it, might as well give it a try. 

So I'm thinking about downloading this on Nexus and gotta ask, can anybody, be it someone who is using Nexus and has this installed without any problems happening whatsoever or just someone in general, give a step by step instructions on how to install this properly with Nexus? I have a vague idea of how to go about it but its better to ask than not to and fuck something up. Also I have Devourment Refactor mod and am unsure where it goes in regards with this patch for turning EVERYONE into women. Does Devourment go first or does this patch go first?

8 hours ago, ikarows said:

Thanks, I just saw the bikini mage robes just a few days ago but I was busy so I did not look at it, might as well give it a try. 

I myself use replacers for all armors and clothes for the game: 
I use these ones 
image.png.37f1354365fdcb7d7fa10283911a4079.png

1: Tawoba: https://www.sunkeumjeong.com/post/the-amazing-world-of-bikini-armors-remastered-6-0
2: TEWOBA: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41585  (requires the mod avobe, you cant use it otherwise)
3:Leveled patch: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41585 (not that necesary, i think the new version comes with one integrated but it dont do any harm having it there just in case)
4: BD:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41585  This one is used for vanilla NPCS that always use vanilla armors, its also used for clothes, the armors looks like its from TAWOBA/TEWOBA (just not modular, like they are, but at least its visually consistent)
5: Bikini robes https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41585 
6: Just a few textures to make it looks nicer: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41585 (just the arrmos)
7: Personal thing, you dont need it
8: In the bikini robes mod theres a file to make it so no matter what they win all conflicts, that goes at the last slot you use for armor mods

The idea its that you build all of them on bodyslide, when the pop up of "these armors replace the same thing, wich one you pick?" the idea its that you pick the body you use, once thats build and done you can just play as usual. 

When you are installed TAWOBA i personally use that all bandits use all tawoba armors.

this is the load order: remember that BD armors have options to zap a lot of sliders

image.png.6de9b805731589694503529a25af1312.png

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if it was already asked, but Ill say it anyway.

I've been using Skyfem for a while and I simply love it. Tho there's something I want to make with it that will make things even better but I dont know how to do it or if it's even possible.

I know that Skyfem pretty functions in a way that basically turns all the male characters from the game into females, in body, voice (If using the voice patch), genitals, etc. Tho so far that's amazing. I tend to have or make some characters that looks like femboys, usually done by making flat chested characters. Since now is quite hard to even diferentiate which characters were originally males or females and I do love femboys too, I wanted to make it so the males (Or former males, if you know what I mean XD) look like femboys. But like I said I dont even know if that is possible. When I make a FB normally I go for the 0 weight cause at that number in my Bodyslide preset, the character looks flat chested.

My question is: Is there a way to make all the males somehow get that type of body? Or something similar?

Or maybe if that can be done with other tools that aren't necesarily the ones that Skyfem uses, Im also open to them.

On 5/27/2021 at 1:45 AM, FoxMcloud said:

Im having issues finding the stuff i need in the overwrites folder. It is empty and as a result it will not apply the changes to my game. Did I miss a step or is there something else im doing wrong?

If you meant the Dummy Output folder, to me somehow it loaded it on the Data folder. I couldnt find the overwrites folder thingy and it was there, so I just assumed that was the overwrites one XD. The content inside of it only appears after the patcher (Usually 15 literal minutes later on my PC) finishes patching all the stuff.

When it's time to copy-paste I always get confused on which of these two directories I have to copy the stuff. Normally I copy them in both and so far the changes DO appear in game.
In the mods folder (In my drive I have the mods in a separate folder with all the Nexus stuff) there's two subfolders, Cache and Virtual Install and both have the Skyfem NPC X (Being this "X" your version, in my case Legendary) Edition folder. I usually copy/drop the DummyOutput content in both.

I hope this works for u ^^'.

I'm developing a private SkyFem V3 for SSE and I expect it will be completed soon (I'm the one who made SkyFem V1, this mod is the V2 that replaced it). It seems to be working as intended, just a few finishing touches left.

The V3 has integrated the assets from the Botox mod and uses only .esl files for compatibility. I've already made compatibility patches for everything in my modlist. All males use the Botox meshes now, which makes them very pretty.

For some reason that I don't understand, the heads are working correctly without needing to generate new facegen for the NPCs. No grey heads, even though I haven't made the full facegen yet. This means no need for a patcher, and no need to make new facegen for NPCs. Somehow the game seems to be generating the correct heads without needing to load new facegen.

I was hoping someone could explain how this happens, because I have no idea. In LE, I would get grey heads if I didn't create the facegen in the CK, so this seems like some kind of miracle to me. Does SE no longer need facegen to avoid the grey face bug?

The reason this is significant is because it removes the need for a dedicated SkyFem patcher, and it means that the mod doesn't need special facegen to be made to feminize males. The current state of the mod is just a collection of .esl plugins that can be dropped into a modlist, plus the Botox mod assets. This seems like definite progess, which would seem to maybe justify releasing this as a SkyFem V3 in the near future.

Here's some screenshots form my recent test.

Spoiler

ScreenShot5.jpg.1ccae09b27aca794d1a65cc011c2fb62.jpgScreenShot6.jpg.542c7a3d1d34640f6e3598e20e57dd88.jpgScreenShot4.jpg.0c1fefb6a2d23cb91c309dc24cd34749.jpgScreenShot2.jpg.6a204b3a28f62ef7bc51baa3f63335d8.jpgScreenShot3.jpg.26dd9ce1b1b3dc0acdc7c02eeafd95a0.jpg

In case anyone is interested, here are my personal files, still experimental. If anyone can give me feedback, that would be appreciated. Don't expect this to be the final version.

You can install "SkyFem Botox SSE.esp" and any patches. You also need to go to the Botox modpage-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20967/?tab=files

Download the "Botox SE - NPC Patcher", install it and disable the plugin, you only need the meshes folder. Load and play.

The SOS patch needs EvilReflexes schlong mods to be installed.

In case you need to make more patches for clothes/armors, here's an xEdit patcher by @LazyBoot that you can run inside xEdit on a plugin to make it's armors compatible with SkyFem, remember to backup your plugins before editing them. New races need a handmade patch.

EDIT: Ah, I found the catch. SSE is creating the correct meshes as needed, but it is still using the original male face tintmask textures, which don't correctly match the dimensions of the Botox female heads (for example, the old male lips textures are too big for the botox lip mesh). A feature-complete V3 would still need facegen to be created, so that feminized male would have correctly matching face textures. That's disappointing, because I won't be able to make all SkyFem features work with just .esl plugins. However, it's still remarkable that all the core features of SkyFem can now be made to work with just a colleciton of .esl files. I probably won't make an official release on a seperate modpage, but I will make these files available in this thread for anyone that wants to use them.

EDIT2: I've been doing some research, and it seems like this SKSE plugin is fixing the grey face bug that would otherwise have occured with my SkYFem files, but the tradeoff is that it increases loading times because the facegen is not preprocessed (since this affects all male NPCs, this is a considerable increase in lading time)- https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441

EDIT3: Files removed, because I found a unexpceted bug that needs to be resolved.

Edited by Corsec

Good work but I think I will still use the V2 to have some female with different faces than botox.

Here I have for the vanilla npcs in the order for compatibility reasons:

Botox (cover all no beats females)

Kmatu Credit (not available, sent me a PM, covers a lot of vanilla npcs and will load after botox but before the other vanilla replacers)

Bijin mods

Pandorables mods

Kallies npcs

Metalsaber orcs

A merge of various follower mods with pretty girls and vanilla races so Skyfem can also use them

Beautifications for npcs of some mods (3DNPC, COT)

Use botox npc patcher in the other mods that adds female npcs

If you have patience run the patcher without the mods that adds a lot of female npcs first (like populated, hydra slave girls, travellers, etc) and then run the patcher again adding those mods. With this you will see a lot of not botoxed faces in the vanilla converted males.

I've got the V3 working as intended now. The correct textures are being loaded, I just needed an extra compatibility patch for race edits. The Face Discoloration Fix mod is an absolute godsend for SkyFem and it removes the need to make facegen, because it's all done at runtime with no noticeable increase in loading times.

So the V3 has the advantage of being installed totally with .esl plugins and doesn't need a patcher. However, it has a similar problem that the V1 has, it needs many compatibility patches and some of them need to be handmade. So it's certainly not for everyone because it needs an investment in time to get it working. It's also tied to the Botox mod, so if you want any non-Botox faces for feminized males then the V2 is certainly the best option.

My ideal solution would be to combine my Botox edits with another patcher like the V2 that can handle the compatibility issues for races and armor/clothes. But I don't know how to do this and the original author of the V2 is long gone.

Without a patcher like that I don't think that I can justify an official release of these files, but I'm happy to make them available here in case anyone wants to replicate my SkyFem-Botox version of the mod.

3 hours ago, devildx said:

Good work but I think I will still use the V2 to have some female with different faces than botox.

I don't blame you. I don't expect many people to prefer this version over the V2. The V2 is still more accessible, easy-to-use and easier to make compatible.

The limiting factor for SkyFem is that the vanilla male facemorphs are often really bad when feminized. This needs to be solved by either manualy changing the facemorphs, swapping their facegen with females (like this V2 does) or integrating another beautification mod like I have with Botox.

It actually works well for my setup when the futas use completely seperate headparts from the females. I play with futadom/femsub roleplay, so I like having the futas be all cute-faced rapist psychos lol.

I use many of the same mods for female beautification. I also use High Poly NPCs, although for SkyFem compatibility I edited it to remove all males. I'm really impressed by the improvements of switching over to SSE, I wish I did it much earlier.

Edited by Corsec
2 hours ago, Liam.Neesons said:

I'm having a hard time telling before I run the install. Will it turn ALL NPC's  into futanari (the way it's implied in the FOMOD) or just the originally male NPC's?

It would basically turn the male NPC's bodies into female ones. If you have the voice patch, their voices will also be feminine, but mind u that some dialogues where the male voice lines are needed will stay silent and to me that has caused a few issues with the dialogue speeds. Either play too fast to even had time to read them or them lasting entire minutes.

U can set it later on SOS options which ones would u wanna keep as futas or which ones you want to keep as regular or transexual females (With the later I mean females without pps that used to be males).

• 2 weeks later...