So, this mod was a must back in the days of Oldrim, now that im moding SE i ofc wanted to get it, after installing everything in the guide that so far as been working great for me 

Spoiler

When i finished installing that list avobe and played a few hours to make sure it was a-ok: I just went ahead and tried to install this mod. The thing is, that, when i try to run the "add masters" step i get this error: 
image.png.1b164ca415352f82dc49012db15cf059.png

Any solution? i dont know anything about xedit besides "add masters" 

pd:
i use MO2.
i do use "select all" when adding masters, inclusing these: 

Spoiler

image.png.d6381bcf142b96f674068ce03dd14157.png

thanks for the help, i really REALLY need this mod to even play this game.

2 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

image.png.a7240a86f55e95e7c52d8d5fe0f128ef.png

Where do i found said folder? Im kinda lost (im not used to MO2)

The Overwrite directory should be somewhere among your active mods.

image.png.6982cfe8c7b0be2ddbf176747ae166ce.png

By double clicking on it, it should bring up the contents like so:

image.png.44351aa0bea65c5ccdaaa3186afc2f58.png

Inside the dummy output should be two more folders, meshes and  texures . Add those two folders to the SkyFem mod folder and then delete the empty Dummy Output folder. 

Ok, managed to get it to work, BUT the schlongs on my character kinda.. float(?) under her crotch, and it also uses a wrong skin, all of them but the horse dick, any fix?
image.png.121e890a8a60eb12f033c406b74c477f.png
(this only happends when the patch from xEdit is active: aka the dummyoutput, when i remove it (dummy output) the skin and the weird flotating scrotum get fixed)

Maybe if i dont select SOS as a master in the xEdit add master thing? or what should i do? 
have in mind that in this step image.png.e1c5d86991b368857d9719d01796b06e.png instead of that im manually selecting the plugins that i think have something to do with NPCS, since if i just use "select all" it gives me error since i have too much mods (or plugins) installed.

Besides this i had got 3 CTDS, 2 of them when selecting male at the Showracemenu, 1 more randomly when walking around, since then i havent got any for 30 minutes of gameplay, i have to test more ofc. And havent really talk to many npcs but so far the ones i have talked to all seem nice like they should.   

Pd: bashed patch should come AFTER i install Skyfem in MO2, or before?

edit: Comeon, its almost 2 days just for an answer, its really that hard of an issue?

14 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Ok, managed to get it to work, BUT the schlongs on my character kinda.. float(?) under her crotch, and it also uses a wrong skin, all of them but the horse dick, any fix?
image.png.121e890a8a60eb12f033c406b74c477f.png
(this only happends when the patch from xEdit is active: aka the dummyoutput, when i remove it (dummy output) the skin and the weird flotating scrotum get fixed)

Maybe if i dont select SOS as a master in the xEdit add master thing? or what should i do? 
have in mind that in this step image.png.e1c5d86991b368857d9719d01796b06e.png instead of that im manually selecting the plugins that i think have something to do with NPCS, since if i just use "select all" it gives me error since i have too much mods (or plugins) installed.

Besides this i had got 3 CTDS, 2 of them when selecting male at the Showracemenu, 1 more randomly when walking around, since then i havent got any for 30 minutes of gameplay, i have to test more ofc. And havent really talk to many npcs but so far the ones i have talked to all seem nice like they should.   

Pd: bashed patch should come AFTER i install Skyfem in MO2, or before?

edit: Comeon, its almost 2 days just for an answer, its really that hard of an issue?

It is a installation problem. You need the UNP addon or ERF high poly before and select one of them in the skyfem installation menu.

Another option is to not install the patch and convert you futanari addon to work for both female and male using this mod here: 

Got an issue with dark faces appearing on (formerly) male NPCs. What gets me is that not all of them have this issue, it's only about half of them, and I can't quite determine a pattern to it. It seems to affect all races. So far a few of the ones I've found are: Brenuin, Mikael, Anoriath, Balgruuf, Hrongar, and Falion just to name a few.

Anybody have any idea what's going on here?

22 hours ago, devildx said:

It is a installation problem. You need the UNP addon or ERF high poly before and select one of them in the skyfem installation menu.

Another option is to not install the patch and convert you futanari addon to work for both female and male using this mod here: 

@devildx So, i just need to tick this box when installing skyfem?  Do i need any extra files from somewhere?

image.png.8ba38889e3672b868c5c912ad519f047.png

5 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

@devildx So, i just need to tick this box when installing skyfem?  Do i need any extra files from somewhere?

image.png.8ba38889e3672b868c5c912ad519f047.png

UNP patch: requires belisario UNP addon (is for LE but works fine o SE for UNP bodies) 

HPF patch: requires ERF High Poly addon (was removed from the forum by the author it has support for UNP and CBBE)

The same author of the High Poly addon released another addon for CBBE:

If you want to use this select NONE in the installation and use the Zedit patch that I linked to make it work for both male and female.

My suggestion is when you select to "Apply Script" in xEdit, change markmaleasfemale from false to true. It'll make futa schlongs fully compatible. You can use the LE Schlongs For Females - UNP, but make sure you download the bodyslide file to fix gap issues and if using CBBE body download compatibility for UNP Schlong. I run both Futanari CBBE and UNP with all necessary patches and bodyslide files. Everything works on SE without actual conversion. UNP is also recommended for beast races as Futanari CBBE currently doesn't have textures for Argonians and Khajit.

On 1/7/2021 at 1:05 AM, devildx said:

UNP patch: requires belisario UNP addon (is for LE but works fine o SE for UNP bodies) 

HPF patch: requires ERF High Poly addon (was removed from the forum by the author it has support for UNP and CBBE)

The same author of the High Poly addon released another addon for CBBE:

If you want to use this select NONE in the installation and use the Zedit patch that I linked to make it work for both male and female.

Ok i think i got it.. in the last link (the Zedit patcher) do i need to run the skyfem SSEedit FIRST (aka install skyfem as usual) AND THEN SkyfemSOS or the other way around? (SkyfemSOS>Skyfem)

14 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Ok i think i got it.. in the last link (the Zedit patcher) do i need to run the skyfem SSEedit FIRST (aka install skyfem as usual) AND THEN SkyfemSOS or the other way around? (SkyfemSOS>Skyfem)

Don't think it matters. The Zedit Patch is only making the Futanari CBBE addon (or other female addon that you are using) compatible with both genders so you don't have to use the Skyfem SOS patch.

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, bruhfrman said:

I ask yet again, is there any way to change all NPCs to female without changing the player character gender?

Pretty sure this has been answered somewhere in the last ten pages or so, and the answer is no, the script changes ALL males to female, that includes the player character, you might if you want to mess around with custom races and such be able to in effect create a male race not affected by this, though this would be a major pain as the script also changes all armors to use the female version so you would in effect have to create your own male only armor to go with your custom race, if you want your character to remain male, and every body else to be female you may well be better served with looking at the various mods that change groups like guards/vampires etc to only use females in their level lists, though even with them most of the unique npcs that are male are still male, though there are a few replacers around that change some of them to female, a few of them are even pretty nice.

7 hours ago, Varithina said:

Pretty sure this has been answered somewhere in the last ten pages or so, and the answer is no, the script changes ALL males to female, that includes the player character, you might if you want to mess around with custom races and such be able to in effect create a male race not affected by this, though this would be a major pain as the script also changes all armors to use the female version so you would in effect have to create your own male only armor to go with your custom race, if you want your character to remain male, and every body else to be female you may well be better served with looking at the various mods that change groups like guards/vampires etc to only use females in their level lists, though even with them most of the unique npcs that are male are still male, though there are a few replacers around that change some of them to female, a few of them are even pretty nice.

All cool thanks for the reply.

• 2 weeks later...

hey there! 

Could someone help me with a few things?

1- Guards (and so far in a few hours of game ONLY them..so far) have a black a face (only some of them) but ALL of them are either bald or bald with a bit of hair, its not particulary important for me, i could like with that in my game but i would like to fix it.. if possible. as i said i have only see this problem with guards no matter the place. At lest for now,

2- Ulfric haves missing hands, not sure if this is caused by other mods but i just noticed that they went missing just as i installed this

3- This is just me getting confused but its there any way to get everyone to use voice and not be silent? even if its just generic voices, or what is the reccomended way to get the most amount of people to talk even if they use generic fem voices?

And thanks for your time heping me out, for real.

On 2/25/2021 at 5:38 AM, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

hey there! 

Could someone help me with a few things?

1- Guards (and so far in a few hours of game ONLY them..so far) have a black a face (only some of them) but ALL of them are either bald or bald with a bit of hair, its not particulary important for me, i could like with that in my game but i would like to fix it.. if possible. as i said i have only see this problem with guards no matter the place. At lest for now,

2- Ulfric haves missing hands, not sure if this is caused by other mods but i just noticed that they went missing just as i installed this

3- This is just me getting confused but its there any way to get everyone to use voice and not be silent? even if its just generic voices, or what is the reccomended way to get the most amount of people to talk even if they use generic fem voices?

And thanks for your time heping me out, for real.

1. Black face is a problem in your end because this mod only copies your game female heads. Means that you have blackface females and have to look in your mods load order/compatibility to fix.

2. Missing hands is because his is using a glove/gaunlet that not have suport for you female body (CBBE, UNP or other). You probably have a mod that gives him a custom armor that don't have the female meshes.

3. Nope. The mod voice patch only works for the dialog that are the same for males and females like greetings and idle talk. Here I play without the patch because I prefer that the npcs be voiced even if is the male voice. I hope someone will use the Skva Synth mod and redo all male voice lines with the female voices someday.