1 hour ago, devildx said:

To turn all females to futanari just install a SOS addon for females and put the chance to 100% in the SOS mcm.

+

aaaaah, sometimes there are easy solutions, lol :D thx alot. 

Basically this mod started me thinking about doing that but I failed to search other mods for it. 

• 2 weeks later...

OK i must be a cokmplete idiot not to be able to figure this out. I am getting an error when attempting to apply script it keeps telling me that Skyfem.NPC.esp isnt in last position. Seems to be a rather common problem that alot of people have been able to figure out rather easily.

My problem however is that i have NO OTHER MODS INSTALLED. I can not for the life of me figure out how in the world only have SkyFem.NPC installed and nothing else Other then the voice patch that you have to install in other to have the Skyfem-Patcher script.

Can someone please please explain to me how in the world it is not in last place when there is nothing else installed? How is the voice patch which is how you get the patcher script is preventing me from running the script?

I am seriously starting to doubt my ability to understand what appears to be very simple instructions.

Edit: Better yet if someone could explain to me how to manually move things in the load order using Vortex that may be able to help me figure this out. I purposely uninstalled every other mod to attempt to get this working once before i started adding my other mods. I understand that some of the mods wont work with this one and intend to go one by one to make sure i dont mess that up but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to move Skyfem.NPC.esp to the bottum of the load order even with just that one mod installed it still seems not to be in the last position

16 hours ago, ShoimiFang said:

OK i must be a cokmplete idiot not to be able to figure this out. I am getting an error when attempting to apply script it keeps telling me that Skyfem.NPC.esp isnt in last position. Seems to be a rather common problem that alot of people have been able to figure out rather easily.

My problem however is that i have NO OTHER MODS INSTALLED. I can not for the life of me figure out how in the world only have SkyFem.NPC installed and nothing else Other then the voice patch that you have to install in other to have the Skyfem-Patcher script.

Can someone please please explain to me how in the world it is not in last place when there is nothing else installed? How is the voice patch which is how you get the patcher script is preventing me from running the script?

I am seriously starting to doubt my ability to understand what appears to be very simple instructions.

Just look in the Xedit window if the Skyfem NPC.esp is the last plugin before running the script. There is no way to miss this.

4 hours ago, devildx said:

Just look in the Xedit window if the Skyfem NPC.esp is the last plugin before running the script. There is no way to miss this.

IF you are referring to the order that the list is in no its not at the bottom the voice patcher which gives me the Skyfem-Patcher script is in last place I dont know if this is what you are referring to or not like i said i just cant understand what im doing lol

SSEEDIT.jpg

4 hours ago, ShoimiFang said:

IF you are referring to the order that the list is in no its not at the bottom the voice patcher which gives me the Skyfem-Patcher script is in last place I dont know if this is what you are referring to or not like i said i just cant understand what im doing lol

SSEEDIT.jpg

Will only work if the Skyfem NPC.esp is the last plugin in this list. You can change the load order with a mod manager. Here I use vortex and works fine.

14 hours ago, devildx said:

Will only work if the Skyfem NPC.esp is the last plugin in this list. You can change the load order with a mod manager. Here I use vortex and works fine.

I use Vortex as well havent been able to figure out how to change to load order...... havent actually figured out how to veiw the load order either. Its always showing the list as Disabled, enabled, and uninstalled. Is there a good video to watch to learn how to change to load order? I am pretty new to modding don't really understand HOW to do a lot of things.

Edit: yep now i truely feel like a complete moron watched half a tutorial video on the Vortex app and figured out how to get it to apply the script and move the load order around. However i am having problems figuring out step 7 of the installation instructions.

"

1. There will now be a folder called DummyOutput in the overwrite directory of MO2. Move the contents of the DummyFolder to the SkyFem NPC SE mod folder.

I have found the DummyOutput folder however i cant figure out where it is i am moving it to. I cant find a Skyfem NPC SE mod folder.

On 4/10/2021 at 8:42 PM, ShoimiFang said:

I use Vortex as well havent been able to figure out how to change to load order...... havent actually figured out how to veiw the load order either. Its always showing the list as Disabled, enabled, and uninstalled. Is there a good video to watch to learn how to change to load order? I am pretty new to modding don't really understand HOW to do a lot of things.

Edit: yep now i truely feel like a complete moron watched half a tutorial video on the Vortex app and figured out how to get it to apply the script and move the load order around. However i am having problems figuring out step 7 of the installation instructions.

"

1. There will now be a folder called DummyOutput in the overwrite directory of MO2. Move the contents of the DummyFolder to the SkyFem NPC SE mod folder.

I have found the DummyOutput folder however i cant figure out where it is i am moving it to. I cant find a Skyfem NPC SE mod folder.

The dummyoutput folder is the folder with the new facegens. Use 7zip to compact the meshes and textures folders and install with vortex overwriting (load after) all your male facegens. Doing this is the best way in case you want to uninstall the mod to redo the patch or just uninstall without messing with your game permanently.

1 hour ago, eliithomaaaa said:

Hello all ! 

I'm having a lot of troubles installing this, I'm stuck at 3rd step, cause when launching SSEEdit, I can't find SkyFem NPC.esp in the list.

Could someone help, or update the steps to follow to make them more clear ?

Thanks by advance !

Hi. Did you install mod correct? Try to reinstall it and drop here your modlist in spoiler.

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, I don't know how to make this compatible with Improved Closefaced Helmets. Most of the altered helmets are completely invisible, showing only the wearer's head, missing most of her hair. The cause seemed obvious: xEdit shows that SkyFem overwrites some of ICH's changes to Armor Addons so I figured I'd try to patch it myself. ("Try", this would be my first patch.) Then I realized that the Steel Plate Helmet, which was definitely one of the bugged helmets, had no .esp conflicts whatsoever, so how am I supposed to patch that?

(It also conflicts with WACC and its patch for ICH, but ICH is the bigger issue for me.)

54 minutes ago, hyper15 said:

Is this mod compatable with the Female Ulfric mod? Specifically the Saber version of the mod?
I just need to know if I can use it or not, I usually have Ulfric as Saber in my playthroughs.

Here I use the female Ulfric and female Cicero and works fine.

I use the normal one so don't know if works with the saber version but I think it should.

I have no males patch from enemy variance wench and female level list which that mod recommends running ahead incase EVW missed some, but since skyfem will turn all the males to visually female (or proper female... but as script says, doesn't seem that needed.) so going to test turning those off and see if blackface gets better. 

also going to try zip dummyoutput and install it through vortex as well rather than pasting it on to skyfem folder, since its been deduced well for me that only male npc have blackface so if i turn skyfem off, game runs functionally (and found out no males patch and FLL both suck at keeping males out of the game. makes sense since i assume they only check vanilla, not obis or civil war stuff.) 

------------------edit

works perfectly. now i can play after week of modding. its causing neck gaps i assume from skyfem's vanila (or botox since that mod?) and cbbe not aligning, but minor detail I can ignore compared to black face and invisible torso i've been suffering from. might be fixed if I load wench modes after skyfem, but that would break skyfem I bet. got couple ctd but thats because civil war mod spawns like 30 npc brawls. tested on 3 new games, each stress testing with mass brawl and worked. 

things changed since original post was deleting obis because I can't fiddle with level list, feminized level list and no males since skyfem covers it, and bash patch. might have issue with wench mod and EVW mod on what types of enemy spawns, but based on stress tests, enemies are well blended of skyrim, immersive wench, EVW4, and immersive patrol II etc, so seems like I don't need bash patch that got weird with skyfem having to be the last thing in the order. 

maybe there could be a difference if I didn't add bash patch file to skyfem's orders? who knows.

lastly, the 7z method to install dummyoutput as mod worked better than copy pasting in to the skyfem folder. (though I have no idea wheres load order for this since it does not have plugin.)

some stuff that I found funny though, is how it breaks presets and sliders a bit in the race menu, due to auto feminization. easily solved by just interacting with sliders once to remind it. 

5 hours ago, vannister said:

lastly, the 7z method to install dummyoutput as mod worked better than copy pasting in to the skyfem folder. (though I have no idea wheres load order for this since it does not have plugin.)

The Dummy output folder contains facegen data (meshes and textures). The instructions for Skyfem say to copy them into the relevant folders but I recommend installing via a mod manager so it is easier to uninstall if you want to stop using Skyfem.

The reason you were getting black face was because Skyfem had created the new facegen files but you had not put them in the correct location.

43 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

The Dummy output folder contains facegen data (meshes and textures). The instructions for Skyfem say to copy them into the relevant folders but I recommend installing via a mod manager so it is easier to uninstall if you want to stop using Skyfem.

The reason you were getting black face was because Skyfem had created the new facegen files but you had not put them in the correct location.

thanks for the info, I see better now. 

So bout hour in to the game, I learned that some core npcs like jarl have blackface, and some companions are without a voice when some do. (patch at download was voice for non uniques.) which far as I can think of, only skyfem is affecting male npc as I got rid of duplicate effecting mods, and i pretty much only run mods on female enemies. tried setweight method, which just turns their skin to white instead of black, still unmatching. also Brill has some weird teal red burned face that does not get fixed. weirdest thing to witness from game. 

also been thinking that theres a bit alot of tattoos in the npcs... I guess the script generating the face has tattoo in its options? (could also be wench mod and such though.)

Hey there, me again, if i have lets say, this guide installed 

that at the end leaves you with about 10-15 ESP/ESM slots.. do i need to remove a ton of mods? i ask because this message after i try to:

1. Run SSEEdit and right click on SkyFem NPC.esp and select "Add Masters...".
  2. Select all plugins and click OK.

since this message shows up:
    Spoiler

image.png.515a5a28bb148edc40c0f3cb99e2e7f1.png

This is MO2 totals

image.png.df9449cc5c4a292d0ba2f3751525082c.png
1 hour ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Hey there, me again, if i have lets say, this guide installed 

that at the end leaves you with about 10-15 ESP/ESM slots.. do i need to remove a ton of mods? i ask because this message after i try to:

1. Run SSEEdit and right click on SkyFem NPC.esp and select "Add Masters...".
  2. Select all plugins and click OK.

since this message shows up:
      Reveal hidden contents

image.png.515a5a28bb148edc40c0f3cb99e2e7f1.png

This is MO2 totals

image.png.df9449cc5c4a292d0ba2f3751525082c.png

Yep, you can only add 249 (total 253 with the default plugins) plugins as masters in to the Skyfem on Xedit. The patch counts the esl as a normal plugin so you have to disable before running Xedit or don't add as master the mods that don't add or change npcs to fit the limit.

On 4/30/2021 at 2:30 PM, devildx said:

Yep, you can only add 249 (total 253 with the default plugins) plugins as masters in to the Skyfem on Xedit. The patch counts the esl as a normal plugin so you have to disable before running Xedit or don't add as master the mods that don't add or change npcs to fit the limit.

i see, so i can either deactivate the mods themselves in MO2 (even if they are ESL) , or not add the masters in the patcher on Xedit (even if its ESL), now i get that a mountain texture dont have anything to do with NPCS and can be skiped during the patch, but what about clothing mods that add clothing to the game (Ciri armor, Vtaw) and replacers (a replacer for armors like TEWOBA) what about animations too? Like DAR/nemesis? and sounds?  

Sorry if any of this sound basic, im still learning about modding in general.

On 5/1/2021 at 9:58 AM, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

i see, so i can either deactivate the mods themselves in MO2 (even if they are ESL) , or not add the masters in the patcher on Xedit (even if its ESL), now i get that a mountain texture dont have anything to do with NPCS and can be skiped during the patch, but what about clothing mods that add clothing to the game (Ciri armor, Vtaw) and replacers (a replacer for armors like TEWOBA) what about animations too? Like DAR/nemesis? and sounds?  

Sorry if any of this sound basic, im still learning about modding in general.

Armor mods that are added in the game or replacers like TEWOBA have to go on the patch for the converted npcs use the female version of the armor. 

Plugins for animatios, sound, textures and others that dont add or change npcs and their armors can be disabled prior the patch. 

@devildx 
hey there, love this mod, i remember using it a lot back in LE days, shame to see its not getting further development. Theres a lack of futa mods/all female mods out there, thankfully FO4 haves a bunch

Now, i have a bunch of questions that i really would like the help of you to get right: 

1:ERF High Poly addon its not up anywhere it seems, does that means the option on the installed its useless or we can somehow use it?

2: If i pick none during the SOS part on the installer, does that means no one will get a Schlong? Can i still pick my choosen SOS addon on MCM and force everyone to use that one? I think the UNP one its updated and ugly, the "new" Futanari CBBE SSE  its better in every way 
(i prefer ERF High Poly addon to any of these but oh well)

Spoiler

image.png.e08c8aabdbf8fa26b356a290bb54ca18.png

Now, the stuff avobe can be somewhat annoying for me but nothing game breaking, but, the stuff below its giving me some trouble, especially since im using Aylis guide so i have to manually deactivate each mod on the "add masters" that (i think) dont affects NPCs, and its very time consuming.. so..

3: Do we need to include scripts from Subdirectories (tick the box)?  The one that gives the less black faces its the best

Spoiler

image.png.d5ae2a957e1d2e0f4a525be0599417c7.png

4: in your experience what is the best option? i guess false but it never hurts to ask

Spoiler

image.png.f2d28eb715a12a54048d4d4225e1260c.png

4: The last step "Move the contents of the DummyFolder to the SkyFem NPC SE mod folder." means literally (in MO2) open the mod in explorer> paste Dummy output there? So far it as worked this way but better ask to someone who truly knows

Spoiler

image.png.f7c320a12b77fb6eeff429f60b19d07d.png

Now this is not really as important gameplay wise, but for me it really is:

I cant change  any of these sliders on character creator when selecting female as gender while creating my character (mainly troublesome for my character customization, since i always use HighPolyhead + horns) in fact in neither of the "genders" i can use those sliders, its like they arent there.

Spoiler

image.png.3be1580b49b4b78a403a52a0c0cda059.png

Thanks for the help! i will add more if i think of anything but so far these questions/problems are the only thing stopping me for getting into skyrim again like i did so much years ago, cyberpunk let me down but this game wont.

10 hours ago, Alkzis said:

@devildx 
hey there, love this mod, i remember using it a lot back in LE days, shame to see its not getting further development. Theres a lack of futa mods/all female mods out there, thankfully FO4 haves a bunch

Now, i have a bunch of questions that i really would like the help of you to get right: 

1:ERF High Poly addon its not up anywhere it seems, does that means the option on the installed its useless or we can somehow use it?

2: If i pick none during the SOS part on the installer, does that means no one will get a Schlong? Can i still pick my choosen SOS addon on MCM and force everyone to use that one? I think the UNP one its updated and ugly, the "new" Futanari CBBE SSE  its better in every way 
(i prefer ERF High Poly addon to any of these but oh well)

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.e08c8aabdbf8fa26b356a290bb54ca18.png

Now, the stuff avobe can be somewhat annoying for me but nothing game breaking, but, the stuff below its giving me some trouble, especially since im using Aylis guide so i have to manually deactivate each mod on the "add masters" that (i think) dont affects NPCs, and its very time consuming.. so..

3: Do we need to include scripts from Subdirectories (tick the box)?  The one that gives the less black faces its the best

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.d5ae2a957e1d2e0f4a525be0599417c7.png

4: in your experience what is the best option? i guess false but it never hurts to ask

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.f2d28eb715a12a54048d4d4225e1260c.png

4: The last step "Move the contents of the DummyFolder to the SkyFem NPC SE mod folder." means literally (in MO2) open the mod in explorer> paste Dummy output there? So far it as worked this way but better ask to someone who truly knows

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.f7c320a12b77fb6eeff429f60b19d07d.png

Now this is not really as important gameplay wise, but for me it really is:

I cant change  any of these sliders on character creator when selecting female as gender while creating my character (mainly troublesome for my character customization, since i always use HighPolyhead + horns) in fact in neither of the "genders" i can use those sliders, its like they arent there.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.3be1580b49b4b78a403a52a0c0cda059.png

Thanks for the help! i will add more if i think of anything but so far these questions/problems are the only thing stopping me for getting into skyrim again like i did so much years ago, cyberpunk let me down but this game wont.

ERF High Poly was removed by the author. You can use the Futanari CBBE addon.

Don't install the schlong patch in the fomod and instead use the Zedit patcher to make the Futanari CBBE (or any other female addon) support both male and females. This can be done before or after you run the patcher. I recommend to do after.

I never changed the script settings and always let run on default.

I don't se MO2 but Vortex. Here I recommend to use the 7Zip to zip the meshes and textures folders inside dummyoutput and install as a regular mod. With this you can remove the Skyfem mod without messing with your game.

For some reason Skyfem messes with the character creator slides. If you want to change the pc looks you have to disable the Skyfem NPC.esp, open the game, make the changes and save, close the game, enable the Skyfm NPC.esp and play the game. That is lame but is the only way that I found to use the high poly head in my character without problems.